Cointelpro: Is StolenHistory.org being undermined by (or was it setup from the start) to be Cointelpro?

trismegistus

Reactions
I'm not sure if I understand this train of thought:

Other forums censor and delete certain topics to avoid discussions on them. Cointelpro tactics are used on these sites (creating divisiveness, trolling, forum sliding, thread hijacking, logical fallacies, etc)

Stolenhistory doesn't feature any of that type of stuff, from what I've seen.

Therefore stolenhistory is cointelpro? Like @KorbenDallas said, there's nothing on this site you couldn't find on Wiki, YT, or a google image search.

I suppose its the monster you don't see that is the most terrifying...

WildFire2000

Reactions
While I find this particular post to be a tad outlandish, I have to admit that I've noticed there is SOMEONE that reads this forum fairly regularly that links posts to a couple places on Reddit. Therefore, we -have- to have pinged someone's radar at least once or twice. There's a lot to read here, but ultimately, we're just looking for answers, IMO, and honestly, this site causes me to have more questions every day than it gives me answers or defines anything about my character or outlook. No one here seems interested in pushing an idea or an agenda to get people to rally behind or push anywhere. In the few places I frequent, I haven't come across our topics being spread excessively either, so either we're actually a good set of people with similar ideals on our quest for knowledge, or we're just not a threat. ... whatever that may actually mean.

LordAverage

Reactions
Yeah I think there might have been some radars being pinged from this site but it's still relatively small, the only thing that stands out is the quality of the posts and research, as well as the civil discussions (the none to little politics helps). I think this is just a result of a small userbase who do a lot of self moderation or the low key moderation done by KD (him reminding people to stay on topic etc).

I'd maybe get worried about the site more if it blew up in popularity though, then you might need more moderators and things could get a bit messy.

esgee1

Reactions
I think I discovered this website via a Reddit post. My draw was all the old photographs being discussed about. I'm an avid fan of history, especially ancient history. I don't exactly believe in the flat earth or ancient aliens. But I'm open to reading discussion about those topics.

My current belief is that humanity has experienced world-wide cataclysms in the ancient past that reset civilization multiple times. Even on smaller scales, akin to what happened to Pompeii for example. My thinking is that a lot of historical anomalies could be explained by this. Like advanced past technologies.

There are discussions that are worthy of being talked about here on this forum, that you won't get with mainstream thought or websites. I believe a lot of truth about the ancient past has been lost to time. Discussion is healthy and can lead to insight and discovery. No need for the government to "infiltrate" or "censor" this website. If that's the case they are wasting their time and our tax dollars.

anotherlayer

Reactions
soon we won't be able to tell the difference between reality and non-reality. our politicians/rulers will just be computer-playing-characters. they won't be real people. and we won't even know it. and it's not very far away. so... if TPTB are still wasting their time on websites, well, they are just wasting their time on websites.

Ice Nine

Reactions
soon we won't be able to tell the difference between reality and non-reality. our politicians/rulers will just be computer-playing-characters. they won't be real people. and we won't even know it. and it's not very far away. so... if TPTB are still wasting their time on websites, well, they are just wasting their time on websites.
Soon? I feel like we are there already.

aceofarms

Reactions
I feel the difference which goes on with Stolen History, is more of a reversal of mentality rather than a conspirators playground. Its about finding pictures, data, and already set information and re-analyzing their true purpose, in a timeline. Its no different than trying to figure out if Santa Claus is real, its just on a different level. I've been interested in history since i was young I would watch hours of history channel, watch documentaries and research. This fits my style very nicely as its based more in evidence and ideas that have been laid out. So you cannot really oust historical evidence, and no one can take you down for saying you believe it happened differently.

It seems as if professionals can't agree with certain time lines, why should the conversation end at whatever X, Y and Z said in some book 30+ years ago?
Every field seems to want to advance or be more understood, as with history its baked in permanently, its never pushed to think outside of box or into a new context, just within the confines of whats normal

LordAverage

Reactions
It seems as if professionals can't agree with certain time lines, why should the conversation end at whatever X, Y and Z said in some book 30+ years ago?
Every field seems to want to advance or be more understood, as with history its baked in permanently, its never pushed to think outside of box or into a new context, just within the confines of whats normal
Hard agree, why does every other field of science and research do constant revisions of current knowledge, and seem generally open to new approaches to ideas (no comment on the more 'out there' stuff with wireless electricity etc. that I know some people are interested in). History is pretty unique in how closed off it is.

Onijunbei

Reactions
This doesn't have the mark of cointel pro.. You know... Lizard people rule the world, flat earth, drugs are good for you, etc...

I wish I could do as much research as the other posters but my DOT job has me driving alot... Thanks KorbenDallas for starting this site... It's one of only a few that I find intellectually stimulating.

OP
Magnus

Magnus

Reactions
This doesn't have the mark of cointel pro.. You know... Lizard people rule the world, flat earth, drugs are good for you, etc...

I wish I could do as much research as the other posters but my DOT job has me driving alot... Thanks KorbenDallas for starting this site... It's one of only a few that I find intellectually stimulating.
Cointelpro doesnt have only one "look"

For such an advanced forum, wouldnt cointelpro have a much more advanced technique?

For example we all could be directed to our "own" version of StolenHistory where certain posts only appear and others do not appear, some replies aee shadowbanned.

Just like the youtube comment section.

This originalpost was intended to expand your lines of thinking.... and reading many replies it seems many are willingly unable to even consider the possibility, because they love StolenHistory forum so much. Which is exactlt why the moon landing lie worked, because Americans loved America and t.v. so much (amd hated Soviet Union so much)

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Cointelpro doesnt have only one "look"

For such an advanced forum, wouldnt cointelpro have a much more advanced technique?

For example we all could be directed to our "own" version of StolenHistory where certain posts only appear and others do not appear, some replies aee shadowbanned.

Just like the youtube comment section.

This originalpost was intended to expand your lines of thinking.... and reading many replies it seems many are willingly unable to even consider the possibility, because they love StolenHistory forum so much. Which is exactlt why the moon landing lie worked, because Americans loved America and t.v. so much (amd hated Soviet Union so much)
We all choose what to contribute to this forum :geek:

OP
Magnus

Magnus

Reactions
We all choose what to contribute to this forum :geek:
🤔
if this site was cointelpro and co-opted, this dumb thread would never have seen the light of day.
Well then, through your observation and reasoning, isnt this thread valuable, and therefore not dumb? 🤔

Logic and critical thought doesnt seem to be very popular among all members and herd-thinking (sadly) seems to be quite popular.

Tunnel vision, one might say.

Giordano

Reactions
Banning the discussion of "flat earth" would move this forum a step closer to serious contender status.

As far as I can see, this forum poses no threat to anyone.

Things are "going down," as they say, elsewhere, and the cabal are being brought down. I recommend y'all raise your perspectives and see "the big picture."

Andromeda

Reactions
Banning the discussion of "flat earth" would move this forum a step closer to serious contender status.

As far as I can see, this forum poses no threat to anyone.

Things are "going down," as they say, elsewhere, and the cabal are being brought down. I recommend y'all raise your perspectives and see "the big picture."
A bit off topic but important in my opinion:

Your statement that the cabal are being brought down is interesting. To me it looks like we are headed towards a planetary dictatorship under China. USA is the only force that is able to counter this. Great Britain handed over Hong Kong 20 years ago. There is a saying amongst the just population of our allies in the Chinese world: Yesterday was Tibet. Today is Hong Kong. Tomorrow will be Taiwan.

But I hope you are right!

The Kraken

Reactions
Coin operated intel?

More like sperg invasion.

It has become clear the website has grown to the point the fringe dipsticks have seen us and are swarming desperate to be validated.
Every hair brained fringe idea is being pushed and echo chambered drowning out the point of the site and the reason we came to it.
Thats the trick. They are so unsure of there own beliefs they must fight for them even if that means finding people to fight. The NEW thinking is emotion based as you cant lie effectively with fact/truth based systems.

Like the matrix every person is invested emotionally and therefore irrationally in the system and will fight to there dying breath to defend it.
As I mentioned in the first ban thread.
This not just openly hostile people but the sad sacks and normies as well.
Every one wants to be heard but many lack the understanding of self to find the place they will be welcome embraced and celebrated and instead force there way into anywhere.

They are a developed tool of oppression.
Left to there own devices they will seek interesting subjects latch on and destroy like good little drones.

Welcome to the matrix

Last edited:

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
I do not think it matters if it is or not. What matters is a platform where all ideas can be heard and shared. Ideas that you can pick and make interpretations yourself then. If the forum can come to a unifying discovery of something then that's just the cherry on the cake for me.

This place has some very good scholars that can research things effectively. We have some visionaries as well here that can expand on those thoughts. If anything starts to get blocked then that should raise alarm barring something of extremely poor quality and trolling. Places like this should never be about popularity contest as it will also interest a lot of mess. Some might say that even the big picture people like me are messing things up, but I just come from another perspective and think details and big picture have to work together.