Cointelpro: Is StolenHistory.org being undermined by (or was it setup from the start) to be Cointelpro?

Magnus

Reactions
Are there interests here presently steering discussions and thoughts to their own nefarious ends?

If the CIA/FBI/Jinn/A.I./FallenAngel "Watchers" arent aware of stolenhistory.org why not ? How could that be possible as this is the most interesting forum for cutting edge research discussion.

Websites such as Godlikeproductions and LunaticOutpost dont even allow flat earth discussion and are obviously co-opted. I had a 35+ page post on Sandy Hook discrepancies deleted and disappeared from GLP, it was when I knew for sure there arent any truly open and honest forums.

So why is stolenhistory any different?

Is KB willing to open up some more aboit the history of this site? Where is the domain registered?
By the way I have posted my face (and body) in Star Forts thread, I have nothing to hide or fear.

So the question is: is Cointelpro here?
If not, how can it be possible? And why?

I mean the only thing even close to this forum are youtube comment sections.

And we cant post links or images in those comments.

Grateful to have this place, just a warning, trust NOBODY. doubt and verify.

UnusualBean

Reactions
Flat Earth is one of a handful of known government psyops used to make conspiracy communities seem crazy (I suppose it's better than assassinating people left and right like they used to :rolleyes:). The really big one used to be lizard people, and you see how many people are('nt) talking about it now? 99% of the lizard people talk was government generated. Flat Earth is the same, so it's not surprising that some communities have chosen to ban it. Unfortunately I'm not sure it's really gonna do any good, since for every known psyop I bet there are half a dozen unknown ones lurking around undetected but still muddying the waters.

I've seen astroturfing in much smaller communities than this. There's no way that they're not here too. Never trust absolutely when it comes to publicly available conspiracy communities, no matter how small. Even be wary of private ones, honestly. Always, always seek to verify. And don't be afraid not to have a concrete consensus.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Showed this post to my wife. She said she would get me a six pack of my choice for she did not originally think the forum would be popular.

I have a regular DOT job which I appreciate, for it pays the bills. It also kept me from posting new things recently due to PNW being what it is (starting in October) rain, and more rain.

Not looking for fame. My face is my face and belongs in my private life. I started this place so I could talk about things I want on my own terms. Big reddit type communities appeared too managed for this purpose.

Something like that.

OP
Magnus

Magnus

Reactions
Flat Earth is one of a handful of known government psyops used to make conspiracy communities seem crazy (I suppose it's better than assassinating people left and right like they used to :rolleyes:). The really big one used to be lizard people, and you see how many people are('nt) talking about it now? 99% of the lizard people talk was government generated. Flat Earth is the same, so it's not surprising that some communities have chosen to ban it. Unfortunately I'm not sure it's really gonna do any good, since for every known psyop I bet there are half a dozen unknown ones lurking around undetected but still muddying the waters.

I've seen astroturfing in much smaller communities than this. There's no way that they're not here too. Never trust absolutely when it comes to publicly available conspiracy communities, no matter how small. Even be wary of private ones, honestly. Always, always seek to verify. And don't be afraid not to have a concrete consensus.

Ok flat earth is absolutely infested with shills, and with cointelpro and with those looking to profit off the movement.

Another unique example is Mudfossil University, who refuses to believe the earth is anything but the rotating and revolving water ball science taught him. I personally think he is doing that, so he may break into mainstream like Ancient Aliens. He does have great content, but his driving force is profit and reknown (imo from observing him)

Im not asking KB to post his face, or anyone to do so.

I do believe this is the most important topic for the future of this forum.

KB, where is the stolenhistory.org website domain registered?
When was it registered?

Is it appropriate to ask for clarity in the history of StolenHistory?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Inmotion hosting, 7 months ago. Before it belonged to somebody else. From my perspective it has no related to its current topic history. I think it used to belong to some politically oriented person who abandoned the name.

I just don’t see the relevance. All these things are googlable anyways.

Anyone can start a forum like this. There are plenty of platform solutions out there. Some are free, and some cost a couple hundred bucks. It sure does take time and dedication, but it’s not that complicated.

I’m not trying to change anybody’s opinion here. I will debate some things, but for the most part, I just share my thoughts on things, and learn from other people. Any forum member can do the same within the limits of the forum theme.

Not planning on turning it into anything other than what it already is. If someone thinks otherwise, I’m not gonna try to re-convince.

This is just a forum for people with similar interests.

OP
Magnus

Magnus

Reactions
Inmotion hosting, 7 months ago. Before it belonged to somebody else. From my perspective it has no related to its current topic history. I think it used to belong to some politically oriented person who abandoned the name.

I just don’t see the relevance. All these things are googlable anyways.

Anyone can start a forum like this. There are plenty of platform solutions out there. Some are free, and some cost a couple hundred bucks. It sure does take time and dedication, but it’s not that complicated.

I’m not trying to change anybody’s opinion here. I will debate some things, but for the most part, I just share my thoughts on things, and learn from other people. Any forum member can do the same within the limits of the forum theme.

Not planning on turning it into anything other than what it already is. If someone thinks otherwise, I’m not gonna try to re-convince.

This is just a forum for people with similar interests.
Thanks so much for your reply. Any way to see when stolenhistory.org was first registered?
So it became available, and you got it free or had to pay for the name? It is a great website name.

Again, I appreciate this forum very much.

KorbenDallas, does anyone else post using your name or are you the only individual who ever posts under the handle KorbenDallas? (Reason I ask was at GLP, it was a somewhat known 'secret' that the website owner using the name Trinity, was actually more than one individual posting under the same handle.)

And I am curious that you state you dont see the relevance of my questions? Are you saying "Nothing to see here move along?" Or have you not considered why some might be HIGHLY and rightly suspicious of the veracity of our beloved public forum? Surely you can understand why I am asking, no?
Post automatically merged:

I am not well-versed in the way-back machine. I would appreciate if someone can investigate what stolenhistory.org actually was before 2018. And when the domain name first appeared as registered.

Did it ever have any content?

And InMotion Hosting, is the website registered in the U.S.? Or in a different country? I ask this because GLP is notoriously registered in some tiny European nation I cant find the info right now on mobile but surely someone recalls what I am referencing

Last edited:

BStankman

Reactions
Welcome to the honey pot.
Just kidding, I hope.
Frantz Kebreau

I am pretty sure the internet is partially a tool to identify who has consciousness.

Cognitive dissonance on my part maybe, but I think the number does not justify many resources.
Or possibly, allowed because of the popular disdain of history.
1541062208366.png

Or part of the cosmic rule that all deception requires an outlet for truth.
When Trump told everyone the news is fake.
Or all the famous starlets that blurt out "I'm a man" without provocation.

I've seen astroturfing in much smaller communities than this. There's no way that they're not here too.
They have been here. To the forums credit, most of us see what is going on and don't fall into the trap and respond.
Or try to bait them into revealing themselves.

Remember there was that guy that said he was from South Africa, and then later posted photos with a female body inspector hat?

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
Holy cow, I'm no babe in the woods, I've been on the internet and active on many many messageboards.for over 15 years. I've been an Admin on several popular forums and I have had my own message boards, 4 of them, and still have one. (it's specifically for one branch of my family that has been in this country since 1636.)

Anyway my point is that I have good instincts, very good instincts and I trust them. I find the thought that this forum could be anything other than what it is, is pretty astounding.

In Korben's defense, even though he doesn't need any, I live in the same area he does and can garner just from his posts and casual comments about where he has been and what he has done and seen around here, he certainly seems like the real deal to me. A man with a huge curiosity about life and wants to share and get other's input. that's exactly why he has gone to so much work.

I do have my own suspicions about "alternate reality" forums, or whatever we want to call ourselves. I'm sure we have hit on some really uncomfortable subjects and have got near the truth or even hit the nail on the head. The reason I came here and wanted to stay, is because this forum is very unique, because we don't let politics dirty the waters. And everybody seems quite genuine, no one is here to pick fights and demean and belittle people.

But what always happens, whether it's intentional or not, some other "wacky" ideas start surfacing. I mean even wackier than usual, because when people who already think we are crackpots start hearing about "flat earth", we all then get lumped together as nuts and it takes away from other things that are not so out there, we loose all credibility.

Agreed, it used to be Reptilian Overlords. Now it is joked about by everybody. Or crop circles, people still drag up the old coots who claimed to make them, so mainstream just shrugs it off as all nonsense, when they don't even bother to investigate the subject, which is mindblowing to say the least.

Ancient Aliens used to make a lot of sense to me, but now that has gone off the rails as well big time. I got so sick of hearing "as ancient Alien theorist's believe" and then come out with some wacky shit that I just have to say NO.

If anybody wants to experience what a dangerous scary place message boards can be, check out ATS, a person can be eaten alive by that vicious crowd.

I wholeheartedly believe we are safe and warm here. I think we are very innocuous and no threat to anybody. We are just a bunch of confused people trying to figure things out for our own satisfaction. At Least that is my goal, I'm not trying to change the world, just trying to make sense of some stuff. And good luck with that people, I've been overly curious since I was a kid so I figure I've been doing this for at least 55 years and still haven't gotten very far.

Last edited:

Casimir

Reactions
They have been here. To the forums credit, most of us see what is going on and don't fall into the trap and respond.
Or try to bait them into revealing themselves.
Agreed. There are some comments out there that seem like they are just well-placed derailments whether from incidental personal zeal about a topic or maybe other reasons. All in all though, even for a smaller forum these incidents seem pretty rare.

"wacky" ideas start surfacing
We are just a bunch of confused people trying to figure things out for our own satisfaction.
While I think it would be naive to assume we are not even at least browsed by intelligence-type assets, I think these above are to our advantage. Everyone remains largely civil just because, at least it seems, our main goal is some answer to some question. But for such a smaller base of members, there are many different ideas and interests across all... reality. It's interesting how even though we call can play with these wacky ideas, people's niches tend to shine through- to the betterment of the forum imo. Also, many of these wacky ideas seem to be treated more like thought experiments in a way. I find them fun exercises that help contribute to one's perspective at large and/or that particular post.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
As probably the most openly accused of being a shill around here, I have to say I think KD is 100% legit. As for myself, I just call them like I see them. Sometimes I am dead wrong. I am no shill. Government Intelligence Service is a three way oxymoron. I wouldn't spit on most of them if they were on fire.

We've had some in here causing some trouble, but the membership here has handled it quickly and with very little disruption.

I have a serious pathological "need to know". I am generally unwilling to write anything off until I understand it. This causes some problems, when people tell me, such and such is fake, because of reasons. I need the reasons. If those reasons are based on a complete misunderstanding of the fundamentals of the question, well, that doesn't work for me. If the solution doesn't fit all the data I have, it is incomplete at best.

I think the best thing we have going for us here, is that most of us seem to understand that getting your personal identity (sense of self) tied up into any kind of groupthink mentality, whether the be flat earth, or sportsball teams, or politics, does no favors for the truth, and, as people who value the truth above the adulation of our peers, we, for the most part, remain flexible in our considerations, and resolute in our pursuit.

This has the added benefit of making those persons who have tied their sense of self to some external group or prescribed worldview painfully obvious.

Ice Nine

Reactions
Google bots are everywhere, who knows what else is working behind the scenes, searching for key words and phrases.

I have to work like hell not to derail threads, because that is just how my mind and most of ours work. A picture or a few words can start me off in other directions and I don't like to derail my train of thought, because sometimes a thought will just disappear and I can never retrieve it.

You have no idea how many things I've learned or started thinking about that never even occurred to me, just because of places like this forum. Somebody in a totally different subject will say something or post a photo and it could be just the thing you have been looking for and didn't even know it. And just that nugget can clarify a muddy idea.

@ISeenItFirst, you a shill ? you gotta be shittin' me. Never once have I thought that about you. I do however think we have at least one troll, but they rarely post. I believe it's because they can't get anybody to pick a fight with them. Because we are sensible people with no agenda other than looking for answers before we shed our meat sacks.

Just wanted to say, well said. Yes some folks are just broken records playing the same old sad tune.

"This has the added benefit of making those persons who have tied their sense of self to some external group or prescribed worldview painfully obvious."

Last edited:

milhaus

Reactions
I messaged KD once and he seems very genuine to me. He took the time to listen to a really crazy idea I had and was very non judgmental.

Let's say this is a honeypot and he is a shill, or that there are shills lurking around. Who cares? There always will be, and the worst thing to do is to go around pointing fingers or try to split up this very niche community. I'm not saying that is your intention, but it is where it could lead.

As far as I've seen, KD will just post a bunch of different interesting topics. What's the harm in that? It isn't like any of us are ever going to get to the bottom of the truth in this lifetime anyway and I wouldn't have been able to read so many different ideas if it weren't for this forum.

In another thread we started talking about another figure, that I won't name here, and how he might be a gatekeeper. I have talked to him through email a few times and he definitely sets off some alarm bells, but my rule is to not shoot the messenger. If I can get information out of them that I wouldn't otherwise get then who is really playing who? I understand where you are coming from but you have to realize that you can't put your faith in any man. Don't have idols or heroes because that will be your own undoing. Just continue doing what you can and try not to get entangled in paranoid thinking.

And I'm saying this lovingly in case it doesn't come through that way.

anotherlayer

Reactions
Best thread ever. FWIW, stolenhistory.org used to be a website for Frantz Kebreau.

He is married with 5 children, who keep him focused on what’s truly important – God, Family and Country.

For today, Frantz has placed his piloting career on hold to share the “Stolen History” message as a national public speaker, political analyst and “the Progressives worst nightmare.” Frantz exposes the hidden history that Political Forces do not want you to know about. His message and the information he covers is virtually impossible to find in the history books.

Frantz spreads his message of Unity and Americanism throughout the Nation. Identity Politics, race, white guilt, political correctness and racism are what will bring our Country down.
He also has a YouTube channel. Here is his "Introduction to Stolen History". Stay safe, guys and girls!

Suicufnoc

Reactions
@ISeenItFirst With all due respect, perhaps it may be a bit paranoid to consider this notion. I'm not suggesting that this seems far-fetched but that it seems like a waste of funds. Some old book worms discussing irregularities within a historical context doesn't seem like it should be particularly illegal or harmful.

Given what we know regarding electronic monitoring, however, this is totally in the realm of possible. Just cannot fathom a reason why it would be bad or wrong to desire a historically accurate timeline. Furthermore, I cannot fathom why any legit agency would throw resources this way as if there weren't more pertinent issues to deal with!

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
@ISeenItFirst With all due respect, perhaps it may be a bit paranoid to consider this notion. I'm not suggesting that this seems far-fetched but that it seems like a waste of funds. Some old book worms discussing irregularities within a historical context doesn't seem like it should be particularly illegal or harmful.

Given what we know regarding electronic monitoring, however, this is totally in the realm of possible. Just cannot fathom a reason why it would be bad or wrong to desire a historically accurate timeline. Furthermore, I cannot fathom why any legit agency would throw resources this way as if there weren't more pertinent issues to deal with!
Perhaps. It isn't my notion in the first place, but I allow myself to entertain just about any notion, regardless what judgements come along with it.

As for the rest, it's hard to say just how voraciously they will defend the given timeline without first knowing the reason for the deception in the first place. We have some good theories and overall themes, but I think we are still far away from having a specific culprit or motive for it.

Ice Nine

Reactions

Exactly! "they" certainly have bigger fish to fry. Not that I am being dismissive of this great forum, but we are probably looked at as confused history buffs.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think this website is being confused with wikileaks or something of sorts. This forum does not contain any classified information. Half of the content is wikipedia storyline looked at under different angle and scrutinized for factual proof. The other half is open source information available to anyone who knows how to use search engines and various digital libraries. Quite a few old books got digitized recently, and are a fascinating read.

Other than that, this thread is pretty entertaining; conspiracy inside a conspiracy:)

Ice Nine

Reactions
I think this website is being confused with wikileaks or something of sorts. This forum does not contain any classified information. Half of the content is wikipedia storyline looked at under different angle and scrutinized for factual proof. The other half is open source information available to anyone who knows how to use search engines and various digital libraries. Quite a few old books got digitized recently, and are a fascinating read.

Other than that, this thread is pretty entertaining; conspiracy inside a conspiracy:)
Oh very cagy KD, what better way to slip in some forbidden knowledge. Of course you'd say that. :p

The old books, photos, engravings and maps are great, a few nuggets of information are always hidden in them. I've already since being on here and being pointed in the right direction, have found a few things that corroborate some of my own wacky ideas. Old engravings and some of the accompanying descriptions are quite enlightening. Not to talk shop or anything, but I have read two seperate accounts of visits to the Kailash Temple in Ellora, India. And it was referred to as excavated, not carved mind you, but excavated.
And when it comes right down to it, I really belong on a forum that is more specific to really ancient stuff, millions of years. I so strongly feel that the answers are in the leftovers and rock and stone and petrified buildings. But I find so much of what is discussed on here extremely fascinating and not without merit. Whether we are living a lie or not, there are no end of abnormalities that need to be addressed.

See I can't stay on topic! honestly I do try.