Cities completely buried in sand

55powerwagon

Reactions
Hi all
This is a topic I have not yet seen here and I will give some examples I am aware of. I read a story years ago about a city somewhere near Kaliningrad where the older people talked about remembering an old city near their village which was completely buried in sand and was under the huge sand hill near the village. Another example may be the city of Singapore near Chicago (check out the artwork on the dollar notes). and a third example may be the set of the very old Cecille de Mille films in the early 1900's that was buried after the filming was completed.

OP

55powerwagon

Reactions
The place in my above post that is near the buried city is Nida near Kaliningrad.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Ok, you posted this into the Investigative Requests sub. What investigation are you requesting, if any? If so, could you please be more direct with your request. I.e. what object, and what details are needed? What you consider to be suspicious and such.

OP

55powerwagon

Reactions
Most people are investigating the Mud Flood. I am proposing that this may have been something separate, an attempt to hide things by burying them in sand. I think it may be worth investigating so I put the idea out there.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Hi all
This is a topic I have not yet seen here and I will give some examples I am aware of. I read a story years ago about a city somewhere near Kaliningrad where the older people talked about remembering an old city near their village which was completely buried in sand and was under the huge sand hill near the village. Another example may be the city of Singapore near Chicago (check out the artwork on the dollar notes). and a third example may be the set of the very old Cecille de Mille films in the early 1900's that was buried after the filming was completed.

WTF? What year were these bills printed? How could it be in the memory of anyone still living? Who was the authorizing agent and mint of record?
Post automatically merged:

Hi all

OK you had me going for a minute. I thought these were in Illinois. No, this is a Wildcat Bank in the 1830s in Michigan. I blew up your image and the bottom one says "State of Michigan" at the top. But here's a curious fact that you may not know - Gordon Hubbard did business out of that Bank. He was a go-to or point man for John Jacob Astor, a supposed "fur trader". Look into the fur trade and you will find that it actually revolved around humans being traded and not furs. There was not enough demand in the entire world for the number of "furs" that were supposedly taken out of America and Canada. Millions upon Millions of "furs". White and Native American slave trade more likely.

Last edited:

AnthroposRex

Reactions
This may be relevant, maybe not. I recently moved from the south west coast of America to the deep south in georgia/south Carolina.
I'm on a large hill in the middle of nowhere in a forest of cedar.
There is 12 - 18 inches of white beach sand EVERYWHERE with clay below it. I read on some thread here the ubiquitous nature of this amount of white sand in odd places.
At first I was thinking, no big deal. I grew up on the beach. But the first time I walked around without shoes I realized. This is beach sand. They call it "sugar sand" out here.
Apparently, it's well known that there is a large underground river below us of fresh water. Around 350 ft down. The weird thing is we are only 250 ft above sea level technically. (nowhere near the coast, if that matters)
Anyway, my 90 year old neighbor says that when you dig a well you can see the sand rushing like a river underground sometimes.

I have asked everyone around here about the sand and no one knows. My old neighbor said it's been here all his life, but that only gets us to 1929.
(ps, I've tried to ask him questions, but he's a little foggy about anything not classic narrative. They have instilled so much pride in the narrative in our oldest generation. It makes clear non emotional thinking very difficult to get to.)

tupperaware

Reactions
Hi all

I was reading an article by one of the new chronologists around 5 years ago (not Fomenko on this) about a large section of Roman aqueduct in Europe being mysteriously buried in sand or the like unlike anything in the area. The author did not really speculate on how that could happen. I wanted to point out that its not entire villages or cities buried under sand but can be much smaller structures.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
This may be relevant, maybe not. I recently moved from the south west coast of America to the deep south in georgia/south Carolina.
I'm on a large hill in the middle of nowhere in a forest of cedar.
There is 12 - 18 inches of white beach sand EVERYWHERE with clay below it. I read on some thread here the ubiquitous nature of this amount of white sand in odd places.
At first I was thinking, no big deal. I grew up on the beach. But the first time I walked around without shoes I realized. This is beach sand. They call it "sugar sand" out here.
Apparently, it's well known that there is a large underground river below us of fresh water. Around 350 ft down. The weird thing is we are only 250 ft above sea level technically. (nowhere near the coast, if that matters)
Anyway, my 90 year old neighbor says that when you dig a well you can see the sand rushing like a river underground sometimes.

I have asked everyone around here about the sand and no one knows. My old neighbor said it's been here all his life, but that only gets us to 1929.
(ps, I've tried to ask him questions, but he's a little foggy about anything not classic narrative. They have instilled so much pride in the narrative in our oldest generation. It makes clear non emotional thinking very difficult to get to.)
250 feet above see level would have been at the level of the beach itself some 10-12,000 years ago. How possible is it that part of the area connected or connects near the ocean?

AnthroposRex

Reactions
250 feet above see level would have been at the level of the beach itself some 10-12,000 years ago. How possible is it that part of the area connected or connects near the ocean?
Well, while digging around I found this "future map of USA" supposedly based on past flood evidence.
If this is in any way accurate, I would have pretty much beach front property in South Carolina. Assuming I survived that is.

I have been asking around here for the last few days, and one couple said that people found marine fossils and old bones around here. Someone said a whale was found around here. So maybe it was an old sea bed of some kind.
I've seen sand mines over by Georgia around 100 miles away from a company that likes to work offshore, so yeah.hqdefault.jpg

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Well, while digging around I found this "future map of USA" supposedly based on past flood evidence.
If this is in any way accurate, I would have pretty much beach front property in South Carolina. Assuming I survived that is.

I have been asking around here for the last few days, and one couple said that people found marine fossils and old bones around here. Someone said a whale was found around here. So maybe it was an old sea bed of some kind.
I've seen sand mines over by Georgia around 100 miles away from a company that likes to work offshore, so yeah.View attachment 24859
Good luck to you in your research... I currently live in Costa Rica, where, at 9,000 feet, we find sea-shells in the river beds. And in Peru I understand that they have the same marine fossils near Tiwanaku - perhaps as high as 12,000 feet high. They claim that the Andes were shoved up by something and this is the result - I find it hard to believe, or really anything that mainstream science uses as explanations nowadays. They nearly all collect a paycheck either from the government or from an institution that depends upon the government.