Circular lakes: evidence of the War of Gods?

Ice Nine

Reactions

asatiger1966

Reactions
I find it interesting that we have been hit so very many times by meteorites, on such a large scale and it never happens anymore. It's just like we were being attacked for quite a while and then it stopped. I could be all wet, but the last major strike I can think of right now was the Tunguska "event".

I'd say there is evidence for a "War of the Gods". Especially, the Gulf of Mexico, the southern tip of Africa, Australia, northern Europe, and North America :eek:

I won't speculate as to why, because this is just about whether we think the circular lakes are natural or not. Not!
I would suggest that, beyond belief civilizations ,have inhabited this planet for eons. some of the vertical craters were caused by weapons and shot down meteorite pieces.
Upon reaching advanced civilization status one would suspect that protection of the living area would be Priority number one.
Hiding in plain sight may change to being Eco friendly, camouflaged or buried far enough underground where the mud flood would not harm the facility. A.I. would operate these defenses if personal were not available. Who knows what fuels the systems, they are advanced.

Attached is a link to a six page history on the 1908 Tunguska mystery.

Do not miss the part where these "balls of fire" went into a holding pattern waiting for the "meteorite to pass below then hit it at a right angle downward.

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/yakutia-sakha-va

Someone has controlled this plant for a long time. What may look, in our short time span, like a natural cataclysmic event may be nothing but house cleaning.

eludic

Reactions
The sand bars in Alaska appear to be artificial (massive construction for an unpopulated area), and the state is covered with craters. Jon Levi's video got me interested ~

whitewave

Reactions
Another thread on this site (don't remember which one) said that Inuit people speak pure Naga language which may very well be the original language. If the Inuit came from Tartary, they may have brought their culture and building techniques with them. Can't have that sort of thing just lying out in the open. All speculation, of course, but why WOULD anyone pour that kind of money into building an artificial coastline for a handful of regular Joes?

Maxine

Reactions
with average orbital speed: 66600 mph
And things like that just tells me right off the bat that Outer Space is the satanistic lie, so i'm not even considering them to be "meteor craters" they are most definitely likely an evidence of that not so long ago massive war that happend!

Madwack

Reactions
My favorite earth lines video maker made a video of these lakes and coastlines in the Arctic.....maybe worth a watch.

Mysterious Lakes of the Ancient Arctic

Red Bird

Reactions
I think all this has something to do with the electromagnetic field and changes, whether human tinkering or natural. Russia, where the field is supposedly weaker, seems to get a lot of activity (some unexplainable) historically and now,.
We are definitely messing with it now and there are signs EM, etc. was used in older times.
Perhaps it doesn’t take much to upset the balance and let in destruction.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KorbenDallas Technology 10