Chinese smuggling tunnels, or subterranean cloning facility?

Apollyon

Reactions
Are there hidden chinese tunnels ?

The link below is a Documentary from around 1965 with no sound. Apparently they found the audio in an archive but i'm not sure if the two have been synced yet. Which would be weird given the amount of interest in this story.

A film about "Chinese tunnels" was tantalizing but had no sound. Until now.

Chinese Tunnels

Underground Tunnel Conspiracy Pt. 1

In part 2 you can tell these guys are treating it as a huge joke but at the same time the response from the historical society is strange and it seems weird that no one is willing or able to give a solid explanation.

What the authorities seem to claim so far is that some tunnels are ventilation, some might have been dug by Chinese laundry mats for drainage and yet there are first hand accounts from children in the 1970s running through these "vents" and finding broken Chinese pottery.

Does anyone know of any other instances like these underground Chinese tunnels?

And we have the more recent phenomenon of the mysterious booms heard across the country. What would need to be done if there actually are underground cloning facilities across the world? Maybe a bit like the mysterious booms people keep hearing across the country?

Mysterious 'booms' have been heard 64 times in 2017 | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

PrimalRed

Reactions
"Chinese" tunnels, lol. That's where the "Brotherhood" takes it victims to be tortured and sacrificed. It's happening all over the world all the time.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
What happens in these tunnels today is probably a separate story.

Long before I became interested in the general topic of this site, I heard a story from one of the underground tour guides here in Washington that in the late 19 hundreds nobody could figure out where chinese oeoole were coming from. Apparently there was some sort of labor related restriction on their immigration. Somehow people back then were relating their appearence to this tunnels.

Chinese Tunnels

humanoidlord

Reactions
Long before I became interested in the general topic of this site, I heard a story from one of the underground tour guides here in Washington that in the late 19 hundreds nobody could figure out where chinese oeoole were coming from. Apparently there was some sort of labor related restriction on their immigration. Somehow people back then were relating their appearence to this tunnels.
now this is interesting, i still find this biobot thing a bit too far of a reach, the russian blogger that @Apollyon got these ideas from as a lot of equally far fetched theories and i consider her like the mudfossil university guy, a "extremist"

asatiger1966

Reactions
In a world of lies the truth would seem extreme
Dismissing even a bird call when hunting in the jungle could get you killed. Even lies will give you information if you listen. It is difficult to train men to drop their preconceived ideas and think. It may sound strange, but strange combined with indifference on your part will get out of hand quickly.
Everything is up for grabs, there is little truth out there, and it darn sure won't set you free. Listen to your gut feeling then review what your feeling was based on? Do not be the only one "that knows". When staring at your unknown, remember, you do not know what you do not know. Not asked for advice is worth ?

kulapono

Reactions
Dismissing even a bird call when hunting in the jungle could get you killed. Even lies will give you information if you listen. It is difficult to train men to drop their preconceived ideas and think. It may sound strange, but strange combined with indifference on your part will get out of hand quickly.
Everything is up for grabs, there is little truth out there, and it darn sure won't set you free. Listen to your gut feeling then review what your feeling was based on? Do not be the only one "that knows". When staring at your unknown, remember, you do not know what you do not know. Not asked for advice is worth ?
well said, words to live by.