Chapter from my new exposition book for your suggestions

studytruth

Reactions
Hello.
I am letting this forum see the first two chapters of my new book on the World Expositions 1850-1915. I am doing so as I value your opinion on this project. I am currently completed 7 of the 10 chapters, with the remaining 3 in a semi complete state- just a few weeks away. Been going at it for the last six months. It can be very hard to study any topic alone, you are very much at the mercy of what time you have and how lucky you get in your search...but the time has come to get some opinions on its current state. One person can only study alone for long...

Even though this has been edited a few times, it is still in manuscript form in my eyes, hence some spelling or grammar might creep through. At this point that is not really an issue. What I am asking help and suggestion with are

One- am I setting out this topic in a somewhat easy to understand manner for those who have no background in any of these subjects, while laying out ideas to people without forcing people believe what I say. i want them to read and think about things on their own.

Two- I want this to be a book because I feel if this info gets into some peoples hands in print, in might survive for a long while. All that is here on the internet will be lost at some point, books might make it through. However this would take a long time for any mainstream book publisher to take this on, it might take a year just to find a yes. And the information available, and how fast it can get available, really changes how one has to think in the area of books and what to do with them. Thus I will likely self publish this one, but even that takes a few months to have the manuscript fully ready, fully edited, and fully documented throughout.
I might post all the chapters to the net first, then put out the hard copy book at the end of that. Only put out half the book first. At this point I am not sure what it the best for getting this material available both via internet and through book form.

Third- As of yet I still have no title, I have gone through like 15 in the last 3 weeks with basically none being seen as a winner.

Four- any ideas that come to mind. Criticism is also encouraged, it is the only way things can get better is with suggestions I may not want to hear given to me as well.

At this point I am not posting this to the public on my site, it is sort of hidden from it, so right now only those of you here and a few friends know of this upload. Thanks for your suggestions.

BOOK PDF

Last edited:

Timeshifter

Reactions
Thank you for this, a quick skim read and it oozes intrigue! Will read in detail asap.

One thing to note, these amazing builders were absolutely shit at fire protection and or fire fighting!!!

Keep up the great work 👍

trismegistus

Reactions
Nice work!

I am somewhat of a grammar Nazi, and your manuscript did have a lot of incomplete sentences and some grammatical errors however I know it is still in a fairly early stage so I won't try and judge that too much ;)

Otherwise, you seem to have a good structure for an interesting read. It may behoove you to get some of these builders you spoke to on record and get them to dive more in-depth on how structures like this can get built. I think for the average reader it may be helpful to have a qualified authority explaining why something like these buildings would take years to accomplish, even if made out of plaster.

I loved the bit about the hotels in Australia not having any foundations - - truly mind boggling.

You had a reference to May 1st as a very Illuminati date, I'm not sure if that works without some kind of explanation but if you did I don't think it would add much to your story. I'd just keep that out unless you plan on tying that back in later.

OP
studytruth

studytruth

Reactions
Nice work!

I am somewhat of a grammar Nazi, and your manuscript did have a lot of incomplete sentences and some grammatical errors however I know it is still in a fairly early stage so I won't try and judge that too much ;)

Otherwise, you seem to have a good structure for an interesting read. It may behoove you to get some of these builders you spoke to on record and get them to dive more in-depth on how structures like this can get built. I think for the average reader it may be helpful to have a qualified authority explaining why something like these buildings would take years to accomplish, even if made out of plaster.

I loved the bit about the hotels in Australia not having any foundations - - truly mind boggling.

You had a reference to May 1st as a very Illuminati date, I'm not sure if that works without some kind of explanation but if you did I don't think it would add much to your story. I'd just keep that out unless you plan on tying that back in later.
Thanks for this reply. It is appreciated. Yes I would like in a few weeks for these building guys to allow their names to be used, but I will see. It is controversial and they may not want their name included. Stuff like makes it hard to fit into the normal world when your name is on it.
Yes I do get into many areas as the book progresses, and that does make it hard, how and when to introduce so many varied details. For example the next chapter is all about the weird history of the fair cities, and many of the bizzare buildings I have come accross in them. You guys will be interested as a few of the buildings I present have not been mentioned yet on this site. And the stories around them are strange to say the least.

I have lots to consider with this project. So ideas that come along let me know. In 3 or 4 days chapter 3 will be at a presentable place, you would be welcome to view that to give a better set of suggestions if that would be of help.
Thanks all...

Maxine

Reactions
Hello.
I am letting this forum see the first two chapters of my new book on the World Expositions 1850-1915. I am doing so as I value your opinion on this project. I am currently completed 7 of the 10 chapters, with the remaining 3 in a semi complete state- just a few weeks away. Been going at it for the last six months. It can be very hard to study any topic alone, you are very much at the mercy of what time you have and how lucky you get in your search...but the time has come to get some opinions on its current state. One person can only study alone for long...

Even though this has been edited a few times, it is still in manuscript form in my eyes, hence some spelling or grammar might creep through. At this point that is not really an issue. What I am asking help and suggestion with are

One- am I setting out this topic in a somewhat easy to understand manner for those who have no background in any of these subjects, while laying out ideas to people without forcing people believe what I say. i want them to read and think about things on their own.

Two- I want this to be a book because I feel if this info gets into some peoples hands in print, in might survive for a long while. All that is here on the internet will be lost at some point, books might make it through. However this would take a long time for any mainstream book publisher to take this on, it might take a year just to find a yes. And the information available, and how fast it can get available, really changes how one has to think in the area of books and what to do with them. Thus I will likely self publish this one, but even that takes a few months to have the manuscript fully ready, fully edited, and fully documented throughout.
I might post all the chapters to the net first, then put out the hard copy book at the end of that. Only put out half the book first. At this point I am not sure what it the best for getting this material available both via internet and through book form.

Third- As of yet I still have no title, I have gone through like 15 in the last 3 weeks with basically none being seen as a winner.

Four- any ideas that come to mind. Criticism is also encouraged, it is the only way things can get better is with suggestions I may not want to hear given to me as well.

At this point I am not posting this to the public on my site, it is sort of hidden from it, so right now only those of you here and a few friends know of this upload. Thanks for your suggestions.

BOOK PDF
Just wanted to point out that this link you gave to Philadelphia 1876, Birds Eye Panorama in the book is dead, and i can't seem to find the full Panorama anywhere on the web aswell, maybe i'm looking in the wrong places? Can you link it here if you still have it, or PM me the link to it, i really wanna see it!

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
I like it and will be looking for your other books as well. Thanks for sharing.

OP
studytruth

studytruth

Reactions
Just wanted to point out that this link you gave to Philadelphia 1876, Birds Eye Panorama in the book is dead, and i can't seem to find the full Panorama anywhere on the web aswell, maybe i'm looking in the wrong places? Can you link it here if you still have it, or PM me the link to it, i really wanna see it!
Here is the link again, give this a try

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/Panorama_of_Philadelphia_and_centennial_exhibition_grounds_LCCN2003679946.jpg

Verity

Reactions
This is fantastic. The Husband was showing me images of the Colombia Exposition as recently as bedtime last night, a shot of the Great Basin that I'd never seen from that angle before.
(Printed 1893, "The Colombian Exposition Album... by Rand, McNally and Company.")
There were details at the bottom of the second image, stating that the buildings were 'fireproof' made with stone, glass and steel, which threw our continuous questioning in to chaos again- so they WEREN'T plaster then. How the heck does stone burn?

I'd buy a copy just to have all these questions and observations in hardcopy for the children.
You could approach 'Adventures Unlimited Press'- they have publications that mainstream publishers wouldn't touch with a barge pole, and your writing style is similar to Hatcher Childress. May come to nothing of course, but might be worth a shot because they have a fair fan base.

VonKitty

Reactions
Well done! I think you’re off to a great start. Very informative and kept me interested, learned some things I did not know.

As Trismegistus said, I think a little more on the Illuminati could be helpful - eager to see if you tie-in more Illuminati and fair dates.

OP
studytruth

studytruth

Reactions
Thanks for everyone's replies...they are very helpful to me. I had thought of AUP for the book about a month ago, even wrote up a proposal. Never sent it, but i think I will know just to see what comes of it. Though my guess is that this will be a self pub book in about a month or two.

Am going to take down the chapter link now. If anyone else still wishes to read those chapters, drop me a pm and I can send it off to you.
Anyone else with opinions or suggestions with the reading, please still pass them along. it is helpful

Verity

Reactions
I just picked up from where I was reading the other day and found this bit;

"His look at French fairs are very telling... he then mentions two locations- Champagne and Troys. These are the two sites that are
most connected with the stories of the Holy Grail. This is an interesting thing to consider, the early
French fairs were being connected with the very areas where the grail stories, and the Knights Templar
(whose charter came at Troys) are mentioned."

Troy plays/played? a large part in history (obviously) and yet it's been pretty much swept under the rug, as Asha Logos points out in his most recent AV output.
He mentions in this video (linked below, and made using predominantly standard narrative) that Troy was the original name of London, or 'New Troy' to be precise. (This was news to me.)
Troy in France as well, 'Troys' actually. Looks like our phonetic French 'trois', the French word for 'three'.
Again it might be nothing but will put it out there just in case.

Conspiracy? Our Subverted History, Part 3 - Hellenic Greece, Troy, and the real 'Game of Thrones'

"That they came just ten years after the start of the French Revolution may reveal a hidden reasoning for these original fairs. In the years just following the Revolution were giant festivals such as the Festival of Law 1792 or the Festival of the Supreme
Being in 1794. The exposition of 1798 was to honor the revolution, and to display the products of
French industry, but not just to Frenchmen."

This is interesting in light of (not just) the Troys (Troy's) connection, and the French Revolution and Holy Grail ideas, but also Nik Research's idea that the Bible story, commonly believed to be set in or near Jerusalem, happened in France.
(A compelling idea when laid out.)
Interesting that Troy and associated gods were (probably) once history, but are now considered myth most probably due to the introduction of Christianity, which is now considered historic legend (in some circles).
History of the Ancients is now myth or legend, not history.
It's a strange thing.

It'd be interesting too if it turned out Rome, Greece, Troy, Egypt, Paris etc. and the American cities were all part of the same great empire at the same time, and white mans civilisation as we know it is truly only 4,000 years old after all. Unfortunately I forgot where I heard that recent idea- white mans history on this planet c.4,000yrs give or take, but there it is.
Oh- maybe it was Wal Thornhill, I'll grab the interview in case anyone is interested. I think it was in this interview (I didn't know the interviewer but was sucked in through Wal, what a legend);

Magnetic

Reactions
Hello.

BOOK PDF
Curious about your book but when I click on Book PDF it results in error 404

Verity

Reactions
Curious about your book but when I click on Book PDF it results in error 404
"Am going to take down the chapter link now. If anyone else still wishes to read those chapters, drop me a pm and I can send it off to you."

He took them down. Pm for the file.

OP
studytruth

studytruth

Reactions
Thanks to everyone who has responded. The suggestions have been very helpful. Especially to see that I had put so much time into the research that the actual writing quality was lacking. So I am taking the week here to go through and focus more on the writing and grammar and leave the research part mostly as is.
The hope is that this will be ready in August (I have another book out this month on another subject) so that will give me a two or so months between before having this ready.
A book is so difficult to do compared to an article (much shorter) youtube video or online blog (which you can change or take down if you dislike something about it). A book is out there and can never be changed. And with topics like this where one is always improving and changing, something in it will always be wrong in a week a month or a year. I just have to reach a point where I think its ok, then let it out and hope is has some value.
Because I feel a book can reach people beyond the normal channel. They may not read a site like this, watch a youtube vid, or whatnot- but they might take the time to read a book on these subjects...

Thanks again for your help. You are always welcome to post here or send me a pm.
Cheers

OP
studytruth

studytruth

Reactions
I still think that "Fires" should be a separate book. You will sell it short if you just tack on to the Expos.
This is an important comment and one I have been considering as well. To only outline the oddities of the fire-earthquake in Chicago, St Louis and San Francisco- and then leave the fire hypothesis to another book.
As i mentioned to KD in a pm, actually i think that the stolenhistory thread on the fires is about 70% of the way to a book, and sort of just needs to have all the research compiled into a more step by step presented format, but so much of what needs to be said is there within the threads. All polished up and presented well I think would make a great book. And be a great advertiser not only for this site but for the quality of the reasearchers here.
I am going to look over my final chapter as is to see if really does belong to this book or it I am just taking on too much in one book...but I do think there should be discussion here about then rather and me starting from semi scratch with the chapter to become a fire book, that it gets loaned as part of the community here to be made into a SH book combing all the great insights of the city fires, battlefield threads and so on.

OP
studytruth

studytruth

Reactions
Well it is still about 2 months away from done. There is a lot of edits and rewrites to do, check to be sure all the photos are public domain...etc. so a ways to go. But the core research is now complete