Can you read through some pages under this tag of this person on LiveJournal and tell me if his suggestions makes any sense whatsoever?

Maxine

Reactions
So in short this person is claiming that the world was reset in 1960s instead of that most common idea around that it happend in 18 or 19th century but the idea that it happend in 18th or 19th century makes a lot more sense to me personally than the the middle of 20th century? Like seriously? I mean really we still have lots of people who were born at that time and even one of my grandma's was in her 20s in 1960s(she's still alive), i just i feel like i'm having a false brainstorm right now because of this really wrong idea and i never saw anybody suggesting that theory besides this person, so it definitely feels false, but i still want somebody to research some of these posts and tell me what do you think about all this?
Here's the link: Google Translate

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions
Hah. A child of the sixties myself. The blackened buildings he is referring to are nothing more than the effects of the pollution of the day. Most houses and most of industry not to mention nearly all trains burnt coal for heating etc and lets not forget every power station was coal fired so 'sooty air' was a daily issue getting worse in winter and easier in summer.
Blackspot a disease of roses was non existent on the roses in my parents garden until the early to mid seventies such in air pollution from soot.

OP
Maxine

Maxine

Reactions
Hah. A child of the sixties myself. The blackened buildings he is referring to are nothing more than the effects of the pollution of the day. Most houses and most of industry not to mention nearly all trains burnt coal for heating etc and lets not forget every power station was coal fired so 'sooty air' was a daily issue getting worse in winter and easier in summer.
Blackspot a disease of roses was non existent on the roses in my parents garden until the early to mid seventies such in air pollution from soot.
Glad to hear it from someone who was around back then, because i almost went nuts from that idea that this person was suggesting, i guess i just shouldn't jump into the conclusions so fast and check facts better, but it's just how open minded i am, some times too much 😅

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Glad to hear it from someone who was around back then, because i almost went nuts from that idea that this person was suggesting, i guess i just shouldn't jump into the conclusions so fast and check facts better, but it's just how open minded i am, some times too much 😅
Apparently another whack job. His journal has recently been removed as well. I watched the landing on the Moon from a bar stool in a Naval NCO club, and had just recently learned, by way of research done by a cousin, of the lineage of our family - going back to the 900s in Nottingham, England. So I can assure you that there was not a 1960 reset.

Rhayader

Reactions
Reset takes decades and the 20th century was all about the propagandists and advertising, I wouldn't be surprised if they did manage it over the last 100 years. Have a couple big wars to keep people distracted and sell them new ideas. MK ultra etc came into its own through the 60s, I don't think it takes as much as we think to edit huge swathes of history, as well as altering psychological perceptions. By doing it so slowly it creates the dissonance that these things were always true. Einsteinian physics, forgetting of the ether and dividing the different disciplines of science, did the rest.

RecycledSoul

Reactions
My Parents were born in the 40’s and I still have one grandparent alive at the age of 85 today. They have never made mention of anything like that.

Remodeling a couple old houses, I did find a lot of disgusting black dust inside walls, etc, but as previously stated the heat source was coal in these ole ladies (victorian era homes).

As for the public education I received through the 70’s and 80’s, it is hard to say if the narrative of History was the same as my parents and grandparents were taught. In fact, I’m sure there were differences and descrepencies. With huge social expectations, I’m sure certain subjects discussed in classrooms today were taboo when my Grandmother was in school. Look at FCC censorship of music in the 60’s and then listen to Two Live Crew or NWA cd’s that were allowed to be released in the 2000’s.

It is definitely a different society, but there was not any “Major reset”, IMHO.