Call to action! Can we actually do something about this?

sharonr

Reactions
OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Yes KorbenDallas once the images are imprinted in child's mind and all the beliefs are formed it is difficult for most to accept all they know was nothing more than a fairy tale.
Wow this thread really blew up! Nice!

Of course I'm not advocating anyone go somewhere dangerous or do dangerous things. Don't climb cliffs to take a picture of some bones in a high up cave. Some things will have to be left to the "professionals"

That said, maybe you live in a city where there's a lot of mysterious history. Go to the library, grab their oldest newspapers and read through them for clues. For example, Chicago almost completely burned to the ground in the 1900s. I bet there's some secrets about that hidden in newspapers before the historical narrative overshadowed it.

What events define your local community? Why do you believe it? Is there evidence still standing? Where? Go check their facts. If something happened at such a global scale then evidence will be right in front of us, everywhere we look, but the official story will be hiding it from view.

sharonr

Reactions
Wow this thread really blew up! Nice!

Of course I'm not advocating anyone go somewhere dangerous or do dangerous things. Don't climb cliffs to take a picture of some bones in a high up cave. Some things will have to be left to the "professionals"

That said, maybe you live in a city where there's a lot of mysterious history. Go to the library, grab their oldest newspapers and read through them for clues. For example, Chicago almost completely burned to the ground in the 1900s. I bet there's some secrets about that hidden in newspapers before the historical narrative overshadowed it.

What events define your local community? Why do you believe it? Is there evidence still standing? Where? Go check their facts. If something happened at such a global scale then evidence will be right in front of us, everywhere we look, but the official story will be hiding it from view.
Yes! Thanks! Have you read my post on American Civil War a Photographic History? Where I was born. American history was created in my state. All fake. Crazy.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
Yes! Thanks! Have you read my post on American Civil War a Photographic History? Where I was born. American history was created in my state. All fake. Crazy.
Absolutely! In fact it's posts like yours and the one where Korban took a road trip to investigate a mud flood which inspired this post.

Have you thought to dig even deeper? Maybe go to where some of those pictures were taken and dig for literal clues left behind.

sharonr

Reactions
Absolutely! In fact it's posts like yours and the one where Korban took a road trip to investigate a mud flood which inspired this post.

Have you thought to dig even deeper? Maybe go to where some of those pictures were taken and dig for literal clues left behind.
I grew up where these pictures were taken. I lived, literally, across the street from the above photos. As for actually digging, it is a full time hobby of many, many people there. Many bullets, souvenirs ect. found all the time. I swear I used to hear stories of people digging up foundations for basements and finding entire cannons down there :). But I still can't make heads or tales of it. I even knew a guy who was an archeologist whose job it was was to go into the woods of Virginia and dig for arrow heads. He found many. We can still find them in the woods all around, if you look. Probably where I need to really dig is in the archives kept at the libraries all around Virginia and start researching the written history. I will get there....one day.

But interestingly enough, come to think of it, we find relics all over, but no bones. Hmmmm....All in graveyards? Seems impossible almost.

Last edited:
OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
I grew up where these pictures were taken. I lived, literally, across the street from the above photos. As for actually digging, it is a full time hobby of many, many people there. Many bullets, souvenirs ect. found all the time. I swear I used to hear stories of people digging up foundations for basements and finding entire cannons down there :). But I still can't make heads or tales of it. I even knew a guy who was an archeologist whose job it was was to go into the woods of Virginia and dig for arrow heads. He found many. We can still find them in the woods all around, if you look. Probably where I need to really dig is in the archives kept at the libraries all around Virginia and start researching the written history. I will get there....one day.
A good detective will follow the alleged story until walls appear that contradict the narrative. So pick a theme you want to investigate, then gather the official facts, then go out to double check that the evidence for said facts not only exist but exist EXACTLY as told. Note any and all differences, keep collecting data, and then look at it all at once and see if the same picture you expected emerges. The main narrative is going to be pretty squeeky clean by now, so perhaps focus on the side stories that few people have cared to dig deeper into.

I started down the rabbit hole by studying the mysterious Phoenicians and my God, I can't believe how little is known about this sea empire that once ruled the world. But I found a lot of clues by going down dusty roads almost reclaimed by nature. I can only image what more I could discover if I could actually GO to those locations and see things from this new perspective.

Blacklight

Reactions
From my perspective it's our Russian/Eastern European friends who pioneered the movement and, initially at least, it was the trickle of translated documents and videos presented in English (e.g thank you NewEarth) that started peeling the layers back for me.
There must be huge amounts of information untranslated from their research that would be really quite critical to the premise of this site.
If someone can point me in the direction of valuable data that needs to be translated it won't be difficult for me to arrange this. I'm time poor as I'm in the middle of setting up a business but I know how to get things translated and I can cover the cost to do so. Just need someone to provide me with worthwhile data to do so with.

EDIT: Also I'll most likely be based in the U.S for awhile from next month, literally driving around the country for the sake of the business. I'll start in Orlando; if anyone wants to give me locations to visit as I go let me know

Magnus

Reactions
From my perspective it's our Russian/Eastern European friends who pioneered the movement and, initially at least, it was the trickle of translated documents and videos presented in English (e.g thank you NewEarth) that started peeling the layers back for me.
There must be huge amounts of information untranslated from their research that would be really quite critical to the premise of this site.
If someone can point me in the direction of valuable data that needs to be translated it won't be difficult for me to arrange this. I'm time poor as I'm in the middle of setting up a business but I know how to get things translated and I can cover the cost to do so. Just need someone to provide me with worthwhile data to do so with.

EDIT: Also I'll most likely be based in the U.S for awhile from next month, literally driving around the country for the sake of the business. I'll start in Orlando; if anyone wants to give me locations to visit as I go let me know
I suggest checking out Maps or G00gle earth for every place you visit and explore the area from above for starforts.

There is no exhaustive list! Starforts.com likely has less than 10% of all star fortresses aka stellar forts in existence documented.

There are absolutely many along the eastern seaboard of the U.S., and perhaps gulf coast as well. Inland as well!

Best wishes in your enterprising!!

Blacklight

Reactions
I suggest checking out Maps or G00gle earth for every place you visit and explore the area from above for starforts.

There is no exhaustive list! Starforts.com likely has less than 10% of all star fortresses aka stellar forts in existence documented.

There are absolutely many along the eastern seaboard of the U.S., and perhaps gulf coast as well. Inland as well!

Best wishes in your enterprising!!
So they'd be referred to as forts on the map I assume, or would I need to manually search G Earth?

And thanks, it's quite the adventure.

Will I am

Reactions
Personally, sitting on the sidelines doesn't feel right. In this age, we should be able to verify and broadcast to the world actual evidence that things aren't as they seem.
Yes that would be great, but almost all will choose to ignore the calling, to painful to think all that hard earned knowledge is just a lie. If we are going to get to anyone group "in my opinion" the best place to start is with children. What I mean is you have introduce them to critical thinking and get them to question what they are being told. The system is set up to bomb them with information before they a capable of logical thinking. The most dangerous person to our current system, is the one who can critically think. The whole purpose behind testing kids is getting them to regurgitate back what they are being fed. If they are not your kids this may be hard to do with out getting yourself in trouble. You have to be in a position such as sports and other after school activities that allow for subtle conversations with kids to raise their awareness to critical thought. The idea is get them to see for themselves, rather than tell them what you know.

Last edited:

Theforest

Reactions
I personally started looking around the area i live in, about a year ago. Im in a small town next to grand st. Louis. One interesting thing is, one of the highway overpasses is built ontop of a chahokia mound. Right in Mitchell Illinois. Picture below.

Then i noticed every highway around stl covers all cave entrances including the last known entrance, to the stl underworld. I-70 was built by on a old french neighborhood, recent findings say they found old pottery from french people while doing construction on an overpass. Not to mention the churchs that now are on the same paths. 70 then turns into 44 and 55, which happens around lacledes landing, which has some amazing french architecture, they even have the most recent topic, "napoleons retreat". After you continue the journey, the highway has many gothic churchs all the way to the MOUTAINS! Not too mention 64 interects with 70, that well goes by union station.. Another well known cave entrance, go the other way you pass amerikas first city, "chahokia"!. Talk about grounding structures together. You can see old water towers. Not to mention bypassing the ghettos, they hold all the ancient buildings. No one has mentioned these infrastructures yet. Ive explored most of them. Not in detail because i didnt realize the in-depth details of the lies ive been told. Ill have to make another round trip and take some pictures for you guys. North st louis and east stlouis are not the nicest places for site seeing. Which is why the old world is still there. Maybe updated with spray paint, but its easily decipherable. Google earth doesnt seem too really do justice..
They tore down one of favorites already. It looked like someone hit it with a bomb. In east st louis next to the old majestic theatre. Ugh i have a picture somewhere but google earth gets the point across.
Screenshot_2019-09-02-13-55-31.pngScreenshot_2019-09-02-13-58-05_compress13.jpgScreenshot_2019-09-02-14-01-01_compress34.jpg
But id better hurry, apparently the locals steal the bricks, 😬

Screenshot_2019-09-02-13-55-31.png
Screenshot_2019-09-02-13-58-05_compress13.jpg
Screenshot_2019-09-02-14-01-01_compress34.jpg
Screenshot_2019-09-02-14-26-00_compress63.jpg

makzpj

Reactions
I’m not sure we want all of this to become popular. I have seen that every time something becomes mainstream it goes downhill.

Also once the topics we discuss here become popular they will be more easily manipulated.

I hope I will be proved wrong, but mark my words.

Theforest

Reactions
I’m not sure we want all of this to become popular. I have seen that every time something becomes mainstream it goes downhill.

Also once the topics we discuss here become popular they will be more easily manipulated.

I hope I will be proved wrong, but mark my words.
Where i live most people are homeless. Not because they choose to be. Alot do not have familys for help. Its expensive to live. The world needs a good wake up call. I work to help feed my family. My grandma was the second generation after the orphan trains,.. Her grandpa didnt speak english. He died working at american steel. We didn't know why we even ended up here(mothers side). Almost like we were forced here Until recent discoveries with the internet. Manipulation only works if your misinformed or not informed at all. Hearing two sides helps one stand out, besides I dont think anyone can change us, we are all strong minded people. Thats how we formed this community. As you may realize whoever is pulling the strings, obviously isnt the brightest. With people like korben, they smell bs from a mile away. I hope this community does enough damage on the opposing force where at very best every man can eat or have a home to live in. It gets cold in the winter here. I dont wish for anyone to experience it without shelter. Not even our enemy.

Tool18

Reactions
Id love to do some searching in Australia, such a big place and so many places that have yet to be checked out.