Call to action! Can we actually do something about this?

mythstifieD

Reactions
This is a very special place where relatively like minded people have banded together to expose and explore the absurdity of the historical narrative. I think it's abundantly clear that there's more than just wild ideas here, I think we're really on the cusp.

Personally, sitting on the sidelines doesn't feel right. In this age, we should be able to verify and broadcast to the world actual evidence that things aren't as they seem.

I'm going to leave this a bit vague because I really want this to be a discussion on what some easy targets could be.

For example, Grand Tartaria. I don't live in Russia, but surely we could find an ambitious and adventurous Russian to explore and take a few pictures for us of a spot that we deem shrouded in mystery. Surely there might be some ancient documents there that only a Russian citizen may be able to access? If we were to plot out an exact action plan for something like that, all we would need is someone local to the area to actually follow our step by step instructions and report back!

Magnus

Reactions
The best place to seek and research are old libraries, imo.

Go to seminary and university libraries and also local public libraries in the oldest towns

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think Canada and USA should have a certain amount of remaining evidence which could still be for grabs.

Some of the most inaccessible areas we have are our under-cities. Everything is sealed off to the point of ridiculousness. The spirit of exploration is in part killed by all those authorized underground tours most of the cities have.

In my opinion, it is possible, that some of the hills could hide 7-12 story buildings. There could be some material evidence there.

Those same very hills probably contain millions if not billions of human remains. If those estimated 6 mln skeletons displayed in Paris alone are an indicator of the scale of the tragedy which took place, the body count has to be close to billions. Authorities always freak out when historical human remains get dug up during construction. Everything stops, and they “study”.

In general, digging appears to be highly restrictive.

I’m very suspicious of the National Parks and some of the military installations. Those are the places forever forbidden from any research.

Grand Canyon was ptobably sterilized by now, but that place is so huge, they had to miss a few things here and there. Once again I would look for military interests and off limits areas.

Vatican Secret Archives are of course the place where they have to keep all the “burnt” texts. Every day of its existence, Vatican basically says FU in our face. With the vast historical knowledge accumulated in its vaults, the scientific community should have revolted long time ago. Unfortunately our pseudo historians do not give two shits about the truth. Vatican is blatantly withholding historical documents and our scientific community ignores it like it’s not a big deal at all. HUGE HUGE DEAL IT IS. Swiss military guarding the books. They think we are stupid, and they are 100% correct. The masses are so ignorant, while the individual does not have enough pull.

Then of course we have any decent size historical museums storage rooms. They burn and destroy those for a reason, with the recent Brazilian carnage being just one example.

Where else do we have evidence? I think all those countries which were recently introduced to the Western Democracy had tons of it. ISIS type hoaxy disguise had to be deployed to sort some of that evidence out. So the next middle eastern country to be visited by the bringers of the democracy probably has enough evidence there.

Well, I think this list could be pretty extensive. From what I understand, Russian Alternate History researchers do a tremendous job pertaining to the issue within their own country. I only wish we could organize a movement/following somewhat similar to what they have in Russia.

North American continent has tons of info we have to be overlooking in our research. Hopefully with more and more people getting interested in the topic, we get the truth we are after.

That said, if more people shared (FB, Twitter, etc) youtube alternate history channels and articles similar to the ones presented on the sites similar to this one... the numbers of interested individuals would grow. The more researchers we get, the better.

And of course, this forum is an open platform for anyone who wants to publish his/her research. With the amount of accumulated information growing, so does the exposure.

Building awareness is paramount in my opinion.

BStankman

Reactions
I think Canada and USA should have a certain amount of remaining evidence which could still be for grabs.

In my opinion, it is possible, that some of the hills could hide 7-12 story buildings. There could be some material evidence there.

Authorities always freak out when historical human remains get dug up during construction. Everything stops, and they “study”.
You really nailed it there.
No one looks in North America but there is plenty of evidence left buried.

Google "Indian Mound Cemetery" or "Fort Hill Cemetery" and see they beat us by 150 years.

vickburg.jpg

22.jpg

dreamtime

Reactions
We are very early.

I wonder if there will be a point when the alternative history crowd jumps on this. I think they will when things become a bit more coherent and obvious.

The problem is you can easily make a living with fantasy stuff like what Graham Hancook writes about.

People often criticize authors like him, but they simply write what people want to read. It doesn't work the other way round. Readers push those authors who give them what they want to hear, and other more critical authors simply go broke.

When you colorfully write about America being populated 100,000 years earlier than assumed even though there is nothing to back it up, you are called a respectable alternative history writer. If you write about recent American history being different then assumed, you are ridiculed or ignored.

It's so easy for people to read about a mystical past, without having to rethink their daily lifes and the world around them. Alternative history just adds a layer of ancient mystery to everything, but changes nothing fundamentally in our society.

People can easily believe in Aliens birthing humanity, but get angry when someone tells them that antiquity was an invention of the church, even though the latter thought is way more rational and supported by evidence than the Alien theory.

Awareness is the only thing that will make a difference.

One of the biggest problems is that it will be very hard for people to accept that most of what they think they know about our history is simply a fantasy construct. And it's hard to build a view of our history that isn't defined by what's absent, but by what's included. That is, a positive view of history ("X happened") instead of a negative view ("Y didn't happen"). That's why the russian movement is based upon the positive image of an all-mighty Tartary, it's a powerful image that brings Russians together.

People don't care about what didn't happen. They want a picture about the alternative version of things, what really happened. There are many books about the invention of the middle ages. Who cares if the middle ages did not happen? It's way too complicated for people to think what that may mean.

Instead they want to know what really happened. But that's the challenge, how would we know if most of the sources are not based on truth?

In the end it's always about stories, and symbols and images; but first there needs to be good fundamental research, and we aren't even at that point yet.

Glumlit

Reactions
I think we were all brought here because we got sick of the story not making any sense. Other people can function that way, we cannot. So we dig. And dream. They watch sportsball or whatever. They just don't have to care.

But we look for the next step once we see all this shit piling up, thinking it might make people care. But spreading them around to people who don't care is the equivalent of dumping them all in the ocean. It's a waste of our time and theirs.

We talk about museums and libraries being destroyed. Information painstakingly collected over hundreds of years. Such as many are doing on this very site.

The collections of information are added to greater collections, seemingly so they can be erased in the blink of an eye. Such as may very well happen here someday. Along with the rest of the internet.

So here's my proposition. Keep building your collection. Compile and organize your own private physical library.

And then keep it where YOU know it's safe. And use it to teach your children/grandchildren critical thinking skills.

Can you imagine a website in 40 years where members of this site's children could meet to continue our research? Can you imagine where you would be if your parents objectively taught you "history" back before you had all the bullshit in your head first?

The answer may lie within the "true" holy trinity. The Father, the Son, and the Mother. The human family unit. Passed down and down and down.

Our children will make connections in their own minds. They'll spread those connections through their daily lives. But it's a parent's job to guide and talk and teach kids about what they see. AS WELL as listening to those kids when they tell us about the world they see.

Can you even imagine if we each had a collection of letters our great-great-great whatevers wrote to their sons in 1815? And we could compare them? EACH of us?? How much information we could deduce, even if none of them were "woke." Just knowing conversations they had. Like a fly on the wall of a private residence in your own personal lineage. Only going as far back as the one who thought to start the tradition.

So write letters about your own personal ideas and connections. Draw pictures, print them off, whatever you feel you should save. Even if to no one other than yourself. You will not regret it. And one day, a worthy recipient will present him or herself.

That is the only useful answer I can think of. And wouldn't you know it, it's no more difficult than loving, trusting, caring for, talking to, and spending time with our parents and children.

But don't go spreading that message too far. I've heard you can get nailed to a cross for trying to sell stuff like that to strangers

Last edited:

WildFire2000

Reactions
Biggest issue with your call to action here is that Facebook, Twitter, Google, and all the rest of the main stream sites under their control recently have gone on a huge Ban-wave, killing anything that isn't matching mainstream science and news, on 'both sides' of the fence. Our voice wouldn't get out to nearly as many people as you'd like, not without voicing heavily on alternate sites, and while people are beginning to move to them, not enough people care about the inconvenience of censorship to do the same. From what I've read/seen of people, they either don't notice, don't care, or are only upset because they can't find their previous topics. It isn't because they can't get their truth anymore, just that their routine was disrupted.

Reminds me quite a bit of the Architect from the Matrix. He tells Neo about the small percentage of people that refuse to accept the program, so he left clues and whatever inside the Matrix so they could find their way out to keep from having an entire systemic collapse. They can blind/guide 95% of the population, but there will always be those that don't buy it ... and then there's some that want out, but hate the fact they're trapped in a different reality than everyone else and want to go back to being ignorant.

Apollyon

Reactions

Paracelsus

Reactions
This is a very special place where relatively like minded people have banded together to expose and explore the absurdity of the historical narrative. I think it's abundantly clear that there's more than just wild ideas here, I think we're really on the cusp.

Personally, sitting on the sidelines doesn't feel right. In this age, we should be able to verify and broadcast to the world actual evidence that things aren't as they seem.

I'm going to leave this a bit vague because I really want this to be a discussion on what some easy targets could be.

For example, Grand Tartaria. I don't live in Russia, but surely we could find an ambitious and adventurous Russian to explore and take a few pictures for us of a spot that we deem shrouded in mystery. Surely there might be some ancient documents there that only a Russian citizen may be able to access? If we were to plot out an exact action plan for something like that, all we would need is someone local to the area to actually follow our step by step instructions and report back!
I live in Colorado, I'd be willing to survey the ruins of "The Ancient Enemies" (The Anasazi). It's almost winter, so, right now isn't an option, but I have been planning my Southwest expedition for a while.

Will I am

Reactions
I think we were all brought here because we got sick of the story not making any sense. Other people can function that way, we cannot. So we dig. And dream. They watch sportsball or whatever. They just don't have to care.

But we look for the next step once we see all this shit piling up, thinking it might make people care. But spreading them around to people who don't care is the equivalent of dumping them all in the ocean. It's a waste of our time and theirs.

We talk about museums and libraries being destroyed. Information painstakingly collected over hundreds of years. Such as many are doing on this very site.

The collections of information are added to greater collections, seemingly so they can be erased in the blink of an eye. Such as may very well happen here someday. Along with the rest of the internet.

So here's my proposition. Keep building your collection. Compile and organize your own private physical library.

And then keep it where YOU know it's safe. And use it to teach your children critical thinking skills.

Can you imagine a website in 40 years where members of this site's children could meet to continue our research? Can you imagine where you would be if your parents objectively taught you "history" back before you had all the bullshit in your head first?

The answer may lie within the "true" holy trinity. The Father, the Son, and the Mother. The human family unit. Passed down and down and down.

Our children will make connections in their own minds. They'll spread those connections through their daily lives. But it's a parent's job to guide and talk and teach kids about what they see.

Can you even imagine if we each had a collection of letters our great-great-great whatevers wrote to their sons in 1815? And we could compare them? EACH of us?? How much information we could deduce, even if none of them were "woke." Just knowing conversations they had. Like a fly on the wall of a private residence in your own personal lineage. Only going as far back as the one who thought to start the tradition.

So write letters about your own personal ideas and connections. Draw pictures, print them off, whatever you feel you should save. Even if to no one other than yourself. You will not regret it. And one day, a worthy recipient will present him or herself.

That is the only useful answer I can think of. And wouldn't you know it, it's no more difficult than loving, trusting, caring for, talking to, and spending time with our parents and children.

But don't go spreading that message too far. I've heard you can get nailed to a cross for trying to sell stuff like that to strangers
The worst mistake we ever made was letting someone else teach our Kids. I think handing information down by word of mouth from generation to generation is the best way to protect it. The written word may well be why we don't know our true past as it can be easily manipulated to suite someone else's desires.

Glumlit

Reactions
Written word does have a lot of fall backs. Especially in the long term. That's why pictures are the best.

Language in general is like that crazy girl you fall head over heels for. You think she loves you and she tells you what you think are all her secrets.

But every time you hang out, she's always got this clingly bitch of a friend named Censorship who can never leave you two alone, so you can't really hear what she's got to say.

Then eventually you come to find out, she's got like 15 other guys in your position, and they all get to know other secrets that you'll never know.

Such a bitch.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
The worst mistake we ever made was letting someone else teach our Kids. I think handing information down by word of mouth from generation to generation is the best way to protect it. The written word may well be why we don't know our true past as it can be easily manipulated to suite someone else's desires.
Totally agree. The indoctrination starts early and the imprint of the world image it provides is almost impossible to change.

LordAverage

Reactions
If you go digging too hard and too remotely you might find yourself not able to post on these forums again for a while...... especially in Russia or something. But I agree, some type of movement may happen soon when some bigger things are more concretely exposed, in saying that i'm not entirely optimistic. Most of the population doesn't care and most of the population that COULD care are circlejerked to worship mainstream science and 'educated authorities' so they will never come around as long as the right people deny it (they will).

Will I am

Reactions
Totally agree. The indoctrination starts early and the imprint of the world image it provides is almost impossible to change.
Yes KorbenDallas once the images are imprinted in child's mind and all the beliefs are formed it is difficult for most to accept all they know was nothing more than a fairy tale.

BStankman

Reactions

Some of the most inaccessible areas we have are our under-cities. Everything is sealed off to the point of ridiculousness. The spirit of exploration is in part killed by all those authorized underground tours most of the cities have.
UAP just put up this about New York City.
I dont necessarily agree with his conclusions, but the photos are fantastic.
European buildings and a dome under a lake like Bioshock at 17:40.

Will I am

Reactions
UAP just put up this about New York City.
I dont necessarily agree with his conclusions, but the photos are fantastic.
European buildings and a dome under a lake like Bioshock at 17:40.

UAP does some really good work, but I also don't come to some of his conclusions. I like to think most of us looking for the truth have different levels knowledge based on what we've read and seen, so we are going have difference of opinion.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Was only able to listen to the video. Now will have to find time to look at the pictures in it. Too much emphasis on the Bible IMHO, other then that, it is so nice that people start seeing things where they did not before.

RowOfEleven

Reactions
Maybe I can help the cause...
I am going to the west coast of Florida next month. I'll be north of Tampa. Are there any places that I should visit? Any weird Google Earth stuff I can possibly access? I know some of the archeaology going on in FL, but not much. I also (unfortunately!) won't be scuba diving or anything similar, so no underwater areas will be possible.

sharonr

Reactions
You really nailed it there.
No one looks in North America but there is plenty of evidence left buried.

Google "Indian Mound Cemetery" or "Fort Hill Cemetery" and see they beat us by 150 years.

1539975724007.png

The Meade Pyramid
Rob Shenk
Of all the Federal attacks on December 13, none came so close to success as that of Maj. Gen. George G. Meade's Pennsylvania Reserve division. After initially penetrating the Confederate lines, Meade's troops were without support and forced to withdraw. This stone pyramid marks the farthest extent of their advance.

1539976760940.png

Last edited: