Cain or Cayne: male or female?

tupperaware

Reactions
I think many clues point to a global Matriarchal society preceding this Patriarchal one. One extremely intriguing clue is Jim Duyer's (Linguist forum member) contention/translation that Cain was a "Woman". We would be very lucky if Jim would comment on this from any Linguistic or other angle. The older Matriarchal society could be woven into the Bible and other texts in very interesting ways.

I did a search on "Cain was/is a Woman" and variations of that search term for about 5 minutes. Nothing. This is a very novel hint.

Consider the movie "The Wicker Man"
The Wicker Man - Wikipedia

1570295607024.png

1570295656529.png

I think we need an Hypnosis expert to join the forum.

Not everyone can be hypnotized - and researchers are one step closer to understanding why - Scope

I stumbled on a free advanced AI (artificial intelligence) website that "employs" the AI called GPT-2 which is trained on 774 million websites. Type in any text (short or long) that represents a Stolen History concept. What is "spit" out is quite a bit better than the obvious nonsense AI's used to spit out. Since it was trained on 774 million websites it might generate some interesting theories of interest to Stolen History members. There is an unpublished version trained on 1.5 billion websites that apparently creates text that masquerades extremely well as very educated human thought. The application author think it might be dangerous in the wrong hands.

Talk to Transformer
Release The Full Model! · Issue #16 · openai/gpt-2 Here is the latest information from users, authors and the like of software like this. Reading a bit of this you get straight to the heart of the matter.

I typed in various version of "Cain is Adam's daughter" and here is the best output so far after only around 5 attempts. Cain =woman is a theory of Jim Duyer's (Linguist forum member). The AI output is hilarious and interesting at the same time. We are so much more intelligent than these "advanced" AI's but many AI programmers prefer to downplay that. The output though is getting very interesting. Not too many humans are trained on 750 million websites.

"Cain was Adam's daughter." my input

AI output
-----------------------------------------------
Lazarus Edit
The first of Cain's three sons was Lazarus. As a spirit, he was killed by the angels. He was resurrected by Adam and Eve, only to be turned against them and become an angel himself. He also killed the first Adam when Adam disobeyed him, and also ate Eve's hand. Though they have since reconciled, Cain still has some anger towards them.

Custer Edit
The second son of Cain was Custer, born of the human line from Eve that died in the Flood, but he was turned against the humans. He also lived the life of a demon. He was banished from his family's territory, and is presumed dead but survived in a demon form until he was defeated in the Battle of the Little Big Horn and buried and reanimated by the Ark. He has since moved to Montana with his wife and children to protect his family.

Moses Edit
The third son of Cain was Moses, Cain's father, the first man born in the new world. Moses was originally a"
-------------------------------------
It stopped in mid sentence or was just cut off because there was a character count limit.

Then I came across this very interesting site claiming Cain was not Adam's son but an offspring of Eve and somebody/something else...
The Father of Cain Was NOT Adam !

Another: Sargon Or Cain ? Cain as Babylonian King Sargon.

Cain and Abel - Wikipedia Interesting read if you think of Cain as a women.
"The story of Cain's murder of Abel and its consequences is told in Genesis 4:1–18 (Translation and notes from Robert Alter, "The Five Books of Moses"):
1And the human knew Eve his woman and she conceived and bore Cain, and she said, "I have got me a man with the Lord." 2And she bore as well his brother Abel, and Abel became a herder of sheep while Cain was a tiller of the soil. 3And it happened in the course of time that Cain brought from the fruit of the soil an offering to the Lord. 4And Abel too had brought from the choice firstlings of his flock, and the Lord regarded Abel and his offering 5but did not regard Cain and his offering. And Cain was very incensed, and his face fell. 6And the Lord said to Cain,"
So why isn't the phrase "a son" used instead of "a man"?

If Cain was a woman that means that translations of the Bible did a lot of covering that up but Jim Duyer's templated translations uncover much of that cloaking. He has enough material for a book or two.

If Cain were a woman then my guess is the Artemis Goddess myth may have been inspired by the original myth of Cain as a woman or the reverse where Cain as a women if translated correctly from some Bible version, might suggest Artemis as the origin - Cain = Artemis.

Cain as a woman suggests that women at one time were very powerful in some cultures and reading of Babylonian history around the time of Sargon confirms that.

I’m struggling to see the Artemis-Cain connection, as well as how any of this pertains to the topic of this thread. Could you please elaborate a bit?
The notion is that if there is any chance that Cain was a woman then any female major deities before or after could be hidden in the Bible under Cain as woman.

If what Jim Duyer says is true about Cain and Adam did not father Cain (Satan?) then Cain was half "sister" to Abel and a bit on the sinister side. The reason for the mistranslation could be a big need to cover that up as in perhaps the 15th century. Artemis and other major female deities could have inspired Cain as woman - originally and before the mistranslation. The easiest way to go further is to request Jim Duyer to translate the parts of Genesis mentioning Cain.

Its a possible new connection from Cain to a lot of female deities. One theory is Artemis=Cain. Only somebody that understands Akkadian, Hebrew, Aramaic etc can move this further.

Another Bible connection to Artemis is here Bible Gateway passage: Judges 5 - New International Version The song of Deborah/Devorah which means "bee". Quite a woman, Deborah.

"The Story of Deborah

The name Deborah was derived from the Hebrew name Devorah, which literally translates to “bee”. In the old testament specifically on the book of Judges, Deborah is a prophetess and the only female judge of Israel. She lead the Israelites to safety when they were threatened by the Canaanites.

She served as God’s messenger, she informed Barak that God had commanded him to lead an attack against King Jabin and his military. At the end of the chapter, the story is summarized in a poetic form called The Song of Deborah."

The Mythology and Symbolism of Bees in Christianity & Judaism | School Of Bees

This is one of the few times I will be unable to form a linear argument or exposition. Rather, I may only be able to offer fragments of under-refined thoughts. I apologize in advance and I hope it may nevertheless spark thought and curiosity.
  • Cybele, Fish Mother
  • The first Merovingian - Artemis worshipper, passer-on of bee symbology, child of a sea minotaur
  • Cybele, Hermaphrodite
  • Hermaphroditic fish - "In some sequentially hermaphroditic fish species, animals develop first as male and then switch to female (a condition called protandry)"
  • Female breasts, bull testicles or dates, Ova that happen to resemble fish eggs
  • Theosophical thoughts on an Abrahamic hermaphroditic deity.
  • Secret cloning programs passing on holy DNA (can only be born male for some reason)?
  • Why are Hollywood stars and Royalty closet transgenders?
A sampling from a book entitled "Day of the Fish: The First Religion", includes a cast of usual suspects and even the Ainu of Japan get a nod here! For best results, scroll back up a few pages to the beginning of Chapter two and read for a few minutes, if so inclined.

Here, an introduction to the above book by the author. The following are a few lines pulled from the last link:
Interesting that Eve (later all women) after eating from the tree of knowledge and outside Eden developed major pain during childbirth. Its interesting to imagine what kind of change in body structure would be needed to greatly reduce pain in childbirth. I don't think Eve's hip width and birth canal were reduced by 50% after leaving the Garden to induce pain greatly - by God. My guess is in the Garden, Eve was set to deliver offspring pain free - somehow. Eggs?? Test tube babies? Maybe the Garden of Eden was a clone factory. For sure there was a time when birthing might have been completely different than post Garden. This verse documents that change.

Genesis chapter 3
16 Unto the woman He said: 'I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy travail; in pain thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.'

Hieronymus Bosch pane 1 of Earthly Delights showing his version of the Garden of Eden. Kind of looks like a clone factory getting ready for major operation in pane 2. Lots of discussion in a different SH topic. Pane 2 looks so much like a clone factory that perhaps HB was inspired by some lost text like an earlier than 15th century Bible??
1570422892908.png

1570423120173.png

Last edited:

Jim Duyer

Reactions
I can't remember off hand in which material I read this, but in my research I discovered that Bees were very highly related to Alchemy. One reason was the fact that their product, or offspring in a sense, the honey, lasts so long without degrading, and thus hints at eternal life. That may be why the Egyptians kept such large stores of it. And the other reason is that the color reminds the Alchemist of the transformation of living matter into stone - the so-called transformation/creation of Gold, the color of honey in some examples. And make no mistake, there was a secret ingredient in their work, and it involved living matter - probably from humans or human tissue. I congratulate you on a very interesting post. Thank you.

OP
tupperaware

tupperaware

Reactions
I can't remember off hand in which material I read this, but in my research I discovered that Bees were very highly related to Alchemy. One reason was the fact that their product, or offspring in a sense, the honey, lasts so long without degrading, and thus hints at eternal life. That may be why the Egyptians kept such large stores of it. And the other reason is that the color reminds the Alchemist of the transformation of living matter into stone - the so-called transformation/creation of Gold, the color of honey in some examples. And make no mistake, there was a secret ingredient in their work, and it involved living matter - probably from humans or human tissue. I congratulate you on a very interesting post. Thank you.

Song of Deborah/Devorah/דְּבוֹרָה (means "bee") Bible Gateway passage: Judges 5 - New International Version Song of the Bee?
Jim Duyer: What's hiding here?

Also, Cain in Hebrew literally means "Spear" which for probably unknown reasons is actually "feminine" gender in Hebrew. Care to comment Jim?

wild heretic

Reactions
Interesting that Eve (later all women) after eating from the tree of knowledge and outside Eden developed major pain during childbirth. Its interesting to imagine what kind of change in body structure would be needed to greatly reduce pain in childbirth. I don't think Eve's hip width and birth canal were reduced by 50% after leaving the Garden to induce pain greatly - by God. My guess is in the Garden, Eve was set to deliver offspring pain free - somehow. Eggs?? Test tube babies? Maybe the Garden of Eden was a clone factory. For sure there was a time when birthing might have been completely different than post Garden. This verse documents that change.

Genesis chapter 3
16 Unto the woman He said: 'I will greatly multiply thy pain and thy travail; in pain thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.'

Hieronymus Bosch pane 1 of Earthly Delights showing his version of the Garden of Eden. Kind of looks like a clone factory getting ready for major operation in pane 2. Lots of discussion in a different SH topic. Pane 2 looks so much like a clone factory that perhaps HB was inspired by some lost text like an earlier than 15th century Bible??
Great pictures. Look closely at the second one. I've got three "races" so far. Obviously, two blacks at the bottom two corners and what at first seems the rest white. However, look closely at those bottom two corners again and you can see very white people and those of a greenish hue. Otherwise its too low res for me to make out the rest.

OP
tupperaware

tupperaware

Reactions
Great pictures. Look closely at the second one. I've got three "races" so far. Obviously, two blacks at the bottom two corners and what at first seems the rest white. However, look closely at those bottom two corners again and you can see very white people and those of a greenish hue. Otherwise its too low res for me to make out the rest.

The Bosch thread on this site has a link to super high res images of the work for download and review.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Song of Deborah/Devorah/דְּבוֹרָה (means "bee") Bible Gateway passage: Judges 5 - New International Version Song of the Bee?

Also, Cain in Hebrew literally means "Spear" which for probably unknown reasons is actually "feminine" gender in Hebrew. Care to comment Jim?
I will check out the Devorah etymology, but I have done Cain a few years ago, and I am very
sure that it was actually Cayne, and it was most definitely a female. That's why when you look
at the ancestral line of Cain/Cayne you will see that it is different from that of normal Jewish
families in that period.

Jim Duyer

Reactions

Deborah or Devorah
Traditional meaning: Bee, also a prophetes from outside of Israel
Dal Bet Waw Resh Hey
Means: To shape or create (or carry) a remote opening; to plunder and to watch

OP
tupperaware

tupperaware

Reactions
Ok guys, I apologize for being too slow, but I’m still struggling to understand how Cains gender is relevant for this particular thread. What am I missing?

I indicated that the very high status Judge "Deborah" means "Bee" so Devorah could be a shadow of Artemis. The Cain connection is that if "Cayne" was female (Jim Duyer) and the Garden of Eden is a front for a clone factory then Cayne exit left into the wide world could have been the Joanne Appleseed of strange technologies with an emphasis on genetic manipulation. That's the connection to Artemis. At the very least Jim in his spare time could make a great topic out of that and when word gets out that Cain could have been a woman that topic will pop up in all the search engines as numero uno. For some strange reason it never occurred to anybody in all of human literature that Cain could have been a woman until Jim posts a one liner on this forum. Think of all the great stories and movie scripts yet to be written with Cain now a woman! Its a plot twist hidden for thousands of years.

The AI link I posted is to a website that offers free AI "consultation". Since it was trained on 750 million websites it might make stolen history connections that individuals would never make. Like between Artemis and royalty or politicians of one kind or another. I give it around 3 years before its really useful but until then its very entertaining.

Completion
Artemis is a goddess and likes bees

Her arms are long but she is still as slender as a bamboo branch

The wind is the only thing that can touch her

The little girl is always the first one to speak

She can control herself and can see through anything

A little more than a second before you see her smile

If you do not keep your eyes open

Sophia is the goddess of fire

She is beautiful but when she is not around she burns

For she is always the first one at the door of the party

A tiny smile will always be on her lips

She can be seen walking alone through the woods

If the wind is strong enough it will blow by her

She can create anything from the dust

Her eyes are like a crystal that melts

She can create anything from a piece of paper

If you look hard enough enough there will always be something there

Her feet are the same length but they are curved

The wind is the only thing that can touch her

Last edited:

Jim Duyer

Reactions
I indicated that the very high status Judge "Deborah" means "Bee" so Devorah could be a shadow of Artemis. The Cain connection is that if "Cayne" was female (Jim Duyer) and the Garden of Eden is a front for a clone factory then Cayne exit left into the wide world could have been the Joanne Appleseed of strange technologies with an emphasis on genetic manipulation. That's the connection to Artemis. At the very least Jim in his spare time could make a great topic out of that and when word gets out that Cain could have been a woman that topic will pop up in all the search engines as numero uno. For some strange reason it never occurred to anybody in all of human literature that Cain could have been a woman until Jim posts a one liner on this forum. Think of all the great stories and movie scripts yet to be written with Cain now a woman! Its a plot twist hidden for thousands of years.
Thanks for the kind words. One of the more interesting of the translations that I have done is for the Genesis chapters, and especially where it says that Yahweh made "man in his image." What it actually says, using my template, is that the gods remade themselves into the image of man. Quite a twist on the conventional story, but it also explains why the Gnostics always claimed that Yahweh was an evil Aeon and he and his minions were originally beings of light and cloud. The world is not as we have always known it.

OP
tupperaware

tupperaware

Reactions
Thanks for the kind words. One of the more interesting of the translations that I have done is for the Genesis chapters, and especially where it says that Yahweh made "man in his image." What it actually says, using my template, is that the gods remade themselves into the image of man. Quite a twist on the conventional story, but it also explains why the Gnostics always claimed that Yahweh was an evil Aeon and he and his minions were originally beings of light and cloud. The world is not as we have always known it.

I found a website offering a "mechanical" Old Testament translation Hebrew to English with the Hebrew words appended to their English translations in the verses. Zero added cultural B.S. or interpretation so its as lean as it gets. That is very informative but it sounds like you have integrated many translations and sources into templates. I will buy your SciFi book shortly since its no doubt inspired by your templated translations.

So Cain="Spear" in Hebrew but could be also "Cayne" which is a female name. However Cain went on to marriage and "knew his wife" so how could Cain be a woman? As it turns out legend has it that the Amazons - female warriors - founded Ephesus in Western Turkey. Ephesus was the location of the huge temple of Artemis. Perhaps Cayne married an Amazon woman from the same culture that founded Ephesus? This is a tenuous but interesting connection directly linking Cayne to Artemis. "Spear" directly connects to the warlike Amazon women also.

What does the Hebrew name "Cayne" mean? Question for Jim Duyer. Is there a connection between the 'land of Nod" where Cain settled and Western Turkey (Ephesus/Artemis) - through templated translation?

So female Cain might have married a lesbian Amazon warrior and they both founded the cult of Artemis. How very cool.

Another question. How did two lesbians have children? They had Enoch who founded a city and according to Genesis 5:24 “Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.”

Correction: The Enoch that walked with God is the second Enoch in the bible and not son of Cain. Below is the Genesis verse describing Cain and his/her unnamed wife. The translation is from The Torah: Genesis 4.

and~he~will~KNOW(V) (וַיֵּדַע / wai'yey'da) Qayin (קַיִן / qa'yin) AT (אֶת / et) WOMAN~him (אִשְׁתּוֹ / ish'to) and~she~will~CONCEIVE(V) (וַתַּהַר / wa'ta'har) and~she~will~BRING.FORTH(V) (וַתֵּלֶד / wa'tey'led) AT (אֶת / et) Hhanokh (חֲנוֹךְ / hha'nokh) and~he~will~EXIST(V) (וַיְהִי / wai'hi) BUILD(V)~ing(ms) (בֹּנֶה / bo'neh) CITY (עִיר / ir) and~he~will~CALL.OUT(V) (וַיִּקְרָא / wai'yiq'ra) TITLE (שֵׁם / sheym) the~CITY (הָעִיר / ha'ir) like~TITLE (כְּשֵׁם / kê'sheym) SON~him (בְּנוֹ / bê'no) Hhanokh (חֲנוֹךְ / hha'nokh)
RMT: and Qayin knew his woman and she conceived and she brought forth Hhanokh, and he existed as a builder of a city[36], and called out the title of the city Hhanokh, like the title of his son,

Cain to Cayin correct translation
1570719078800.png

http://levigilant.com/dictionnaire_vine/Vines_Expositary_Dictionary.html

"cayin (|5869 ,עי), “eye; well; surface; appearance; spring.” cAyin has cognates in Ugaritic, Akkadian, Aramaic, and other Semitic languages. It occurs about 866 times and in all periods of biblical Hebrew (5 times in biblical Aramaic).

cAyin is often used in connection with expressions of “seeing”: “And, behold, your eyes see, and the eyes of my brother Benjamin, that it is my mouth that speaketh unto you” (Gen. 45:12). The expression “to lift up one’s eyes” is explained by a verb following it: one lifts up his eyes to do something—whatever the verb stipulates (cf. Gen. 13:10). “Lifting up one’s eyes” may also be an act expressing “desire,” “longing,” “devotion”: “And it came to pass after these things, that his master’s wife [looked with desire at] Joseph .” (Gen. 39:7). The “eyes” may be used in gaining or seeking a judgment, in the sense of “seeing intellectually,” “making an evaluation,” or “seeking an evaluation or proof of faithfulness”: “And thou saidst unto thy servants, Bring him down unto me, that I may set mine eyes upon him” (Gen. 44:21). "

Last edited:

Jim Duyer

Reactions
I found a website offering a "mechanical" Old Testament translation Hebrew to English with the Hebrew words appended to their English translations in the verses. Zero added cultural B.S. or interpretation so its as lean as it gets. That is very informative but it sounds like you have integrated many translations and sources into templates. I will buy your SciFi book shortly since its no doubt inspired by your templated translations.

So Cain="Spear" in Hebrew but could be also "Cayne" which is a female name. However Cain went on to marriage and "knew his wife" so how could Cain be a woman? As it turns out legend has it that the Amazons - female warriors - founded Ephesus in Western Turkey. Ephesus was the location of the huge temple of Artemis. Perhaps Cayne married an Amazon woman from the same culture that founded Ephesus? This is a tenuous but interesting connection directly linking Cayne to Artemis. "Spear" directly connects to the warlike Amazon women also.

What does the Hebrew name "Cayne" mean? Question for Jim Duyer. Is there a connection between the 'land of Nod" where Cain settled and Western Turkey (Ephesus/Artemis) - through templated translation?

So female Cain might have married a lesbian Amazon warrior and they both founded the cult of Artemis. How very cool.

Another question. How did two lesbians have children? They had Enoch who founded a city and according to Genesis 5:24 “Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.”

Correction: The Enoch that walked with God is the second Enoch in the bible and not son of Cain. Below is the Genesis verse describing Cain and his/her unnamed wife. The translation is from The Torah: Genesis 4.

and~he~will~KNOW(V) (וַיֵּדַע / wai'yey'da) Qayin (קַיִן / qa'yin) AT (אֶת / et) WOMAN~him (אִשְׁתּוֹ / ish'to) and~she~will~CONCEIVE(V) (וַתַּהַר / wa'ta'har) and~she~will~BRING.FORTH(V) (וַתֵּלֶד / wa'tey'led) AT (אֶת / et) Hhanokh (חֲנוֹךְ / hha'nokh) and~he~will~EXIST(V) (וַיְהִי / wai'hi) BUILD(V)~ing(ms) (בֹּנֶה / bo'neh) CITY (עִיר / ir) and~he~will~CALL.OUT(V) (וַיִּקְרָא / wai'yiq'ra) TITLE (שֵׁם / sheym) the~CITY (הָעִיר / ha'ir) like~TITLE (כְּשֵׁם / kê'sheym) SON~him (בְּנוֹ / bê'no) Hhanokh (חֲנוֹךְ / hha'nokh)
RMT: and Qayin knew his woman and she conceived and she brought forth Hhanokh, and he existed as a builder of a city[36], and called out the title of the city Hhanokh, like the title of his son,

Cain to Cayin correct translation
View attachment 31402

http://levigilant.com/dictionnaire_vine/Vines_Expositary_Dictionary.html

"cayin (|5869 ,עי), “eye; well; surface; appearance; spring.” cAyin has cognates in Ugaritic, Akkadian, Aramaic, and other Semitic languages. It occurs about 866 times and in all periods of biblical Hebrew (5 times in biblical Aramaic).

cAyin is often used in connection with expressions of “seeing”: “And, behold, your eyes see, and the eyes of my brother Benjamin, that it is my mouth that speaketh unto you” (Gen. 45:12). The expression “to lift up one’s eyes” is explained by a verb following it: one lifts up his eyes to do something—whatever the verb stipulates (cf. Gen. 13:10). “Lifting up one’s eyes” may also be an act expressing “desire,” “longing,” “devotion”: “And it came to pass after these things, that his master’s wife [looked with desire at] Joseph .” (Gen. 39:7). The “eyes” may be used in gaining or seeking a judgment, in the sense of “seeing intellectually,” “making an evaluation,” or “seeking an evaluation or proof of faithfulness”: “And thou saidst unto thy servants, Bring him down unto me, that I may set mine eyes upon him” (Gen. 44:21). "
I found out yesterday, by using my template, the reason that Pharaoh kicked out Sarah and Abraham, but at the same time left them to leave with all of the goodies he had given to them. I always thought that the version of "plague" used in that section of Genesis (12) was suspicious. It was actually because of an STD that erupted throughout his harem and to his family, coincident with Sarah's arrival. Hum. Think I should release those details here, or would it blow up some of our group? And would you share that site you found that mechanically translates Hebrew - English ? I always do it by hand, direct from the Hebrew characters, and it is a really time consuming activity. Totally accurate, but takes so long. If I could compare mine with theirs and come up with a match, it would help.

OP
tupperaware

tupperaware

Reactions
I found out yesterday, by using my template, the reason that Pharaoh kicked out Sarah and Abraham, but at the same time left them to leave with all of the goodies he had given to them. I always thought that the version of "plague" used in that section of Genesis (12) was suspicious. It was actually because of an STD that erupted throughout his harem and to his family, coincident with Sarah's arrival. Hum. Think I should release those details here, or would it blow up some of our group? And would you share that site you found that mechanically translates Hebrew - English ? I always do it by hand, direct from the Hebrew characters, and it is a really time consuming activity. Totally accurate, but takes so long. If I could compare mine with theirs and come up with a match, it would help.

The Torah: Genesis 4

codis

Reactions
I stumbled on a free advanced AI (artificial intelligence) website that "employs" the AI called GPT-2 which is trained on 774 million websites.
I not 100 per cent positive that this is a proper starting point ...

OP
tupperaware

tupperaware

Reactions
I not 100 per cent positive that this is a proper starting point ...

My main point was how limited and entertaining at the same time it is - like an Ouija board. Given enough use it will connect some interesting concepts, events and people for further exploration. It still is literally and totally brain dead. However, there is billions of dollars flowing into AI R&D so we should expect interesting improvement over the next 10 years or so. Encouraging for us that its the best current public facing AI.

codis

Reactions
My main point was how limited and entertaining at the same time it is - like an Ouija board. Given enough use it will connect some interesting concepts, events and people for further exploration. It still is literally and totally brain dead. However, there is billions of dollars flowing into AI R&D so we should expect interesting improvement over the next 10 years or so. Encouraging for us that its the best current public facing AI.
I know ... my comment was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the GIGO principle known in engineering.
(Garbage In - Garbage Out).

OP
tupperaware

tupperaware

Reactions
I know ... my comment was a tongue-in-cheek reference to the GIGO principle known in engineering.
(Garbage In - Garbage Out).
There is the possibility a lot of history was written and overwritten by an AI which explains why to many it seems like garbage frequently.

Since Ephesus was supposedly founded by Amazons and was also the main religious site for Artemis I wonder if there is a connection between Amazons and the Cult of Artemis?

At bottom with much less information to uncover - perhaps a connection between Cain/Cayne/Cayin and Amazons? Cain as creator of the Amazons?

Here is some interesting material on the Artemis/Amazon connection. Hard on the eyes but worth a browse. There is a peaceful Matriarchy overturned by belligerent Patriarchy agenda but of course that could have been true which assumes women in power behave distinctly differently than men resulting in peace more often than battle.

Artemis and the Amazons

Amazonation.com
"By certain accounts the Amazons played a crucial role in the long bloody transition from the matriarchies to the patriarchies.
No doubt we are presently at a juncture in history in which the Amazons return to perform a similar function as the transition is reversed."

That is an unpleasant thought. How long do you suppose it will be before the "Amazonation" finds out that Cain might have been a woman? I give it two weeks.
Post automatically merged:

Here is the mechanical Hebrew to English of Genesis 12 verse 17 where Sarah might have been used as a "Trojan" horse as you suggest.
The Torah: Genesis 12
17 and~he~will~TOUCH(V) (וַיְנַגַּע / wa'ye'na'ga) YHWH (יְהוָה / YHWH) AT (אֶת / et) Paroh (פַּרְעֹה / par'oh) TOUCH~s (נְגָעִים / nê'ga'im) GREAT~s (גְּדֹלִים / gê'do'lim) and~AT (וְאֶת / wê'et) HOUSE~him (בֵּיתוֹ / bey'to) UPON (עַל / al) WORD (דְּבַר / dê'var) Sarai (שָׂרַי / sa'rai) WOMAN (אֵשֶׁת / ey'shet) Avram (אַבְרָם / av'ram)

RMT: and YHWH touched Paroh and his house with great plagues because of the word[104] of Sarai, the woman of Avram,

104. This Hebrew word can also mean “matter.”

Coincidentally Devar in the feminine means - "Bee"
Hebrew Word Definition: Word | AHRC
"The noun דבר (davar) is a masculine noun. The feminine form of this word is דברה (devorah) and is the name Deborah, but also means "bee." A bee hive is a colony of insects that live in a perfectly ordered society."

Perhaps the route to better understanding of Cain as "woman", Deborah/Devorah as "Bee" and Artemis the Goddess is to think about the impulse to a "perfectly ordered society" under Matriarchal control or at least dominant influence. This could have been what Cain spread throughout the world and "Seth" brother of Cain spread Patriarchy.
Post automatically merged:

There is a major chunk of information removed from the Cain/Abel Genesis story explained below. Its the part where Cain had definitely said something to Abel - expunged for some reason.

The Untold Story of Cain and Abel | AHRC
"The King James Version translates Genesis 4:8 as follows.
And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
This is a pretty straight-forward passage, but it has been altered in order for it to make sense. It is not uncommon for the translators to "fix" the text so that it can be understood by the reader easily. In my opinion they do a disservice to the reader by hiding these problems. I am of the opinion that the translator should remain true to the Hebrew text and then footnote their opinions. The very first part of that verse actually reads, from the Hebrew, "And Cain said to his brother."
What did Cain say to his brother? We don't know, that is missing from the text. The King James translators fixed this by changing the word from "said" to "talked." This may sound trivial, but you must understand that every time the Hebrew uses vai'yomer (and said) the conversation follows, but not here. At some point when the scroll was being copied, a copier accidently skipped over what was said by Cain."

Here is expert review of why the text went missing or if it ever existed. What does Cain say to Abel in Genesis 4:8?

My theory is that if Cain were a woman there could have been "much" more ancient original text at one point. The more conversation and text removed the easier it is to switch the story from Cain as woman to Cain as man.

Another interesting twist to Cain and Abel is one expert believes Cain and Abel were twins since Abel was delivered without the usual "Abel was conceived" announcement before the birth announcement, which occurs with all other Bible birth announcements. Cain was twin sister to Abel.

Last edited: