Bridges and Tunnels

CrimsonPilot

Reactions
Hi. I am absolutely new to this forum. and it is a great place to discuss the topics that are present. Being in NYC, I have encountered the architecture marvels left behind by the previous civilization day in an day out. And yet, as many times as it had seemed peculiar how the old buildings were far more superior to the modern ones, it never occurred that these previous structures may have been left here since time immemorial based on our limited knowledge and amnesia.

There are various topics that overlap in context, and timelines. I hope to keep every topic separate, but sometimes things will spill over. This being the my first post, I want to start with the NYC bridges, which I believe are far older than their official time stamps:

1- Wikipedia lists NY bridges between 1883-1960's
2- I find it hard to comprehend that two of the bridges, Queensboro Bridge, and Manhattan Bridge were both time stamped as 1909 for the operational use.
3- Regarding the abandonment of worldwide cities. According to the this image (also attached in this post) the sketch of the Nassau Hall Princeton University can be seen as a buried building as far back as 1760.

1760_engraving__Nassau_Hall_NY_buried_building.jpg

Manhattan-Plaza-and-Queensboro-Bridge-nyc-0042.jpg

As is the theme of this forum, there are more questions than answers.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Welcome to the site.

For a building constructed in 1756, Nassau Hall sure does look weird in the above OP engraving, with those entrances which appear to have been made out of the second story windows. Did they alter the building later, or it's just the other side of it on the image below?

Nassau_Hall.jpeg

OP
CrimsonPilot

CrimsonPilot

Reactions
And the same construction engineering can be found worldwide. This one in Mexico. Chapultepec aqueduct - Wikipedia

Just more evidence of a universal one world civilization. There might be a timeline as to how old all this really is. My estimate, its well beyond a thousand years old, based on the destruction of a "one world" civilization in the past. I will post that here.

@KorbenDallas . Yes, apparently NY and the Eastern US seaboard is a major center for this lost civilization. Its sitting there in broad day light. The mud flood evidence of buildings is quite apparent, but somehow as obvious it could be, it is simply not seen. Perhaps most people are simply too busy. There are countless structures of various types that fit the scenario mentioned on this site. Looking at the world with the lens from this site is almost like having another layer of visibility and understanding.

Aqueduct_of_Segovia_02.jpgdepositphotos_35288639-stock-photo-old-aqueduct-of-colonial-city.jpg

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
These are a totally different engineering.

I would recommend starting/picking a topic and sticking with it, without jumping from ine thing to another. Impossible to have a serious investigative discussion on everything in the world within one thread.

Here is one related to the masonry type bridges for example: Ancient bridge construction as presented by Piranesi in the 18th century