Bloodlines and bloodtypes

Kansas

Reactions
Hello all! I'm really impressed by what I've read on this forum over the past few months. I've lurked for at least 3-4 months, maybe longer and have watched every video I can find online about Tartaria and the mud flood idea and the general concept of rewritten history.

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading many of the articles and opinions presented here and several have resonated with me at a level which has led me to dig deeper into the research myself. I didn't really see a spot where this post fits, so I figured I'd shoot for "general".

I'm not a professional researcher... not sure you can call me a professional-anything, but I do have quite a bit of experience with anthropology and basic archaeology.... and an innate ability to understand language. I also seem to connect dots others don't. Sometimes I'm way off base with these connections but other times I'm able to find that missing link others can't tie together. I hope this post will prove to be an example of the latter scenario.

My family has a proud heritage and and a clear lineage which I can trace back as far as the 1400s on my mothers side and 1500s on my father's (along multiple lines) - Getting into the project of tracing my own genealogy sorta sparked my interest in history. My surname is phonetically similar to a name which is mentioned several times in the bible and as I dug into the research I sort of obsessed on the idea of somehow tying my familial line to this figure.... so I began digging into older history... I'm not sure if "Ancient" is the right word, but I was specifically interested in central/western European migration patterns between biblical times and the 1400s to see if I could create a link. (i failed at that by the way, but learned so much in the process!)

As I journeyed down the rabbit-hole I was in my own custom "Choose your own adventure" book and had to choose between war history and economic history and cultural history and language and health... and somehow found myself looking into blood types as a potential way to track migration and see where certain groups came from... at first I was tracking the incidence of type A blood or B or the combo AB, but then the RH factors really threw me for a loop. I think this RH thing may be the holy grail to understanding our history.

I found a site, I don't think it was actually this one, but it contained similar data: Blood Type Frequencies by Country including the Rh Factor - Rhesus Negative

and bells started ringing...

the RH-negative factor is most prevalent in western European populations... mainly found in western and NW Europe and historically has been associated with red and blond hair and green and blue eyes... and then the one weird outlier being Brazil (which could be explained away with a huge dose of Spanish/Portuguese blood according to the official view... or maybe not). The weird part for me came when I started looking further at the difference between RH+ and RH- and how the two interact... roughly 85% of humans are RH+. the other 15% are RH-. two people of the same +/- orientation have no obstacles to breeding and will always produce offspring with the same orientation.... the offspring of an RH- father and RH+ mother have a 50/50 chance of being +/-.... BUT! and here comes the fun stuff, if the mother is RH- and the father is RH+ the mother's body will kill the baby in the womb.

This little evolutionary curveball is EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT! in order to maintain a society which has this trait, the society would have to become matrilineal. - even not knowing the science behind it, observing the effects of the cross-RH-factor pregnancies would have led to a new way of tracking families and lineage and brokering arranged marriages and such.

I believe the RH-factor can be traced to the ancestors of what are considered the European races... but more specifically, the Jews/Celts/Gauls.
The big, giant, neon, glow-in-the-dark question which pops out at me is "was the RH- orientation the original? and the + is the newer version? or is it the other way around and the - is the new evolutionary step?".... or were they equally ancient steps in different directions from the same tree which somehow came back into contact? and what created the split in the first place?... and who's the good guy?

This site really gets my brain going... I hope this isn't too off track for you guys.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
I posted this awhile back. She has sort of a different take you might be interested in.

OP
K

Kansas

Reactions
I posted this awhile back. She has sort of a different take you might be interested in.

wow! that looks like a ton of info... I pressed "play" - i'll try to stick around for the 160minutes.

finished the video. interesting stuff. thanks for sharing! I could see the RH- being the original as she suspects... but I could also see it working the other way around and the + was the original and the stripping of the "nano-tech" as she calls it was a punishment for a group who violated the covenant... and that said stripping was actually the stripping of god's protection and now these people are open to spiritual attacks from which the rest of humanity is still protected.

I just love spinning this stuff in all directions.

whitewave

Reactions
When I first started researching the Rh factor, the available info said that only 1% of the population was Rh-, now it's 15%? That's quite a rise in a one generation. I'm Rh- but all 5 of my kids are +. I've been asked (a surprising number of times) if I've been abducted by aliens and I've seen some weirdos watching me intently, I guess to see if I shape-shift or something. :sneaky:

Supposedly, the shroud of Turin contains AB- blood which is supposed to only be about 1000 years old in the evolutionary scale. Not sure how they figured that out since there were no blood type kits 1000 years ago but, ok.

The bible has some rather stringent laws against interbreeding with other races (which was completely ignored) but those rules always seemed a bit strange to me. If we're all God's children then what does it matter? Maybe we're not all God's children? The implications of that are mind-boggling (at least to me) and, since I can't tell the difference, I'm just gonna assume everyone is until proven otherwise.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
Rh- mother does not usually kill the first baby. The blood doesnt actually mix until birth at which time the mother develops antibodies against the rh- blood. Then they attack the fetus of subsequent rh- children. Now they use a shot called rhogam or the like to prevent this. They actually over use it a great deal. Of course, there were many places that did blood tests prior to providing marriage licenses for this and similar reasons.

irishbalt

Reactions
When I first started researching the Rh factor, the available info said that only 1% of the population was Rh-, now it's 15%? That's quite a rise in a one generation. I'm Rh- but all 5 of my kids are +. I've been asked (a surprising number of times) if I've been abducted by aliens and I've seen some weirdos watching me intently, I guess to see if I shape-shift or something. :sneaky:

Supposedly, the shroud of Turin contains AB- blood which is supposed to only be about 1000 years old in the evolutionary scale. Not sure how they figured that out since there were no blood type kits 1000 years ago but, ok.

The bible has some rather stringent laws against interbreeding with other races (which was completely ignored) but those rules always seemed a bit strange to me. If we're all God's children then what does it matter? Maybe we're not all God's children? The implications of that are mind-boggling (at least to me) and, since I can't tell the difference, I'm just gonna assume everyone is until proven otherwise.
The Observation Deck on youtube has a great vid regarding Paracas skulls, so it looks like we have humans and something else that looks like humans. Brein Forester appears to be legit and the DNA of the skulls was supposedly examined, the DNA matches that of people groups at Caspian and Black Sea.

so if you look at the tribal DNA instead of being misdirected by TPTB you find what makes each culture unique and beautiful, so then if genetic diversity is in place with beneficial attributes; why oh why mix tribes? Why not be proud of who you are? Perhaps this is the intent, OR as some suggest perhaps their is a preferred dominant, predatory class? This appears to be the tale in the OLD TESTAMENT, but Jesus revoked the old covenant and by the mainstream narrative by 70 AD most if not all of 12 tribes were eliminated and the new covenant was a pact with mankind's hearts and minds, not just dna. But, they also stress that the new covenant did not revoke all of the old but was rather a fufillment.

Now try to read between the lines, if there is essentially no more tribe of Judah, (salvation is through the line if Judah), and most churchianity people are deceived by Scofield ... and the OTHER human-like group is from CASPIAN BLACK SEA region (think Paracas skulls) what were these religious groups trying to do with these warnings. I'm not sure, but the connections may need to be further elucidated.

WE may have more than one human-like group here, and you wouldn't know it. Was it Da Vinci with the odd humans disected showing altered inner parts and skeletal structure?

Blood type is certainly indicative of something important because most governments collect this data.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Was just reading today (the Liezi, iirc) the ancient tales of several different types of humans (5, I think) that all fought each other for dominance. We won, I guess. Yay? Does that make us the preferred dominant predatory class? I don't think anyone on the planet is racially pure according to an original tribe anymore. Too much migration, inter-marrying, rape, incest, affairs, etc. Sometimes women lie about who is the baby daddy. Sometimes they don't know.

I can't see a genetic advantage to having a trait that kills off all but the firstborn. How does that help humanity survive? Most governments collect data on everything so blood type isn't a surprise. Do you know why they want that info or what they're doing with it?

Scandinavian

Reactions
I am no expert, but there are indications Rh- is more common in the aristocracy. I knew a woman, who after three days of labour(!) got a son and was told she must never try to get pregnant again. She was an aristocrat. A Russian woman contemplated abortion, but was told she had Rh- and probably could only get one child. The boy grew up as an only child and is now a scientist. I met him and found him to be a nice man. His mother grew up not far from Archangelsk where genes from the Nordic countries, including Finland, are probably common because of trade and the many Finnish tribes in Russia. Her half sister, who in addition has an heritage from Tartary, learned perfect Finnish and Swedish. She speaks better than the queen of Sweden. One of her children looks French and the other one Swedish.

As late as the 1950s, a child of a Rh- father and a Rh+ mother was deemed in danger and the doctors stood ready to give a blood transfusion. Now I don't know.

I have been told blood group O comes from the hunters and that means those who have it are fine with a paleo diet. True?

Our masters are surely interested in our blood types and our origins. Several old Swedish kings have been analyzed and we were never told what was found. Some blood samples from the 1970s were illegally kept for years. Some say all our medical history is in a data base in Brussels. First rumours came from Greece. The computer is called the beast and for good reasons.

Scandinavian

Reactions
Was just reading today (the Liezi, iirc) the ancient tales of several different types of humans (5, I think) that all fought each other for dominance. We won, I guess. Yay? Does that make us the preferred dominant predatory class? I don't think anyone on the planet is racially pure according to an original tribe anymore. Too much migration, inter-marrying, rape, incest, affairs, etc. Sometimes women lie about who is the baby daddy. Sometimes they don't know.

I can't see a genetic advantage to having a trait that kills off all but the firstborn. How does that help humanity survive? Most governments collect data on everything so blood type isn't a surprise. Do you know why they want that info or what they're doing with it?
Some 30 years ago we were told ten percent of all children do not have the expected father. It hasn't been mentioned again, afaik. You males, how many children do you have? Think about it, but think also of the consequences if you interfere in another family.

I think normal people always win. Aristocrats are often talented, but some are degenerated. This has been explored by well known writers, some of which felt it in themselves. I have heard of a baron and a prime minister who regularly spent time in some ward and I know a child of a baron who needs keepers. He is a nice man, sings in Church, and is happy to speak with me. Who else does? I give him what he can receive and he listens.

I know of no racially pure person in Europe, but there are degrees.

whitewave

Reactions
I am no expert, but there are indications Rh- is more common in the aristocracy. I knew a woman, who after three days of labour(!) got a son and was told she must never try to get pregnant again. She was an aristocrat. Some say all our medical history is in a data base in Brussels. First rumours came from Greece. The computer is called the beast and for good reasons.
I've traced my lineage back as far as the 1200's to some Scottish king but I imagine there wouldn't be much "royal" blood left after 800 years and, I too, was told after my second child to never get pregnant again or I would die. I got pregnant 6 times on 6 different types of 99.9% effective birth control. I decided if I was going to die, I'd do it at home so I had my third and 4th children at home. Nearly did die on the 5th one. I come from a long line of fence jumpers and don't put much stock in the whole "royal" lineage. To my way of thinking, the royals were just the biggest bullies on the block who were able to subdue all their neighbors with intimidation and violence and that's how they became "royal" rulers. I don't consider it a badge of honor.

In addition to having a rare blood type, I also have heterochromia which is also rare and only affects about 1% of the population. I may not be entirely human, bwahahaha.

The British monarchs have started marrying outside the royal bloodline; first with Diana and now with Merkel. There may be a reason for that. All of our US presidents (except one) are related including Obama. What are the odds of that? Pretty good, I'd say, if your government is not your government but a continuation of the British royal line in a new colony.

"The life is in the blood." (Lev. 17:11) There were strict prohibitions against drinking blood or eating meat with the blood still in it. We know that most diseases can be spread via blood contamination so I always thought that law was pertaining to health/hygiene but what if other things, intangible things like personality quirks, intentions, proclivities, etc. could also be passed through blood?

Drinking blood is becoming fashionable and is even being promoted as a life-extension method.

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
Speaking of drinking blood...

A [sick, twisted] Stanford study revealed that the blood of young mice rejuvenated old mice, and now there is a company called Ambrosia charging $8000 for blood transfusions from young people.

There is a 'vampire' blood type; AB+, 'universal receiver,' the second-rarest blood type, these people can receive blood from anyone, but their blood is poison to anyone except another vampire. This is the most common blood type in the organ-trafficking capital of the world, Israel, a country whose people have been accused of draining the blood of children for millennia. The coincidences keep piling up.

There is also a 'sacrificial' blood type; O-, 'universal doner,' who can give blood to anyone, but can only receive from their own.

Scandinavian

Reactions
I've traced my lineage back as far as the 1200's to some Scottish king but I imagine there wouldn't be much "royal" blood left after 800 years and, I too, was told after my second child to never get pregnant again or I would die. I got pregnant 6 times on 6 different types of 99.9% effective birth control. I decided if I was going to die, I'd do it at home so I had my third and 4th children at home. Nearly did die on the 5th one. I come from a long line of fence jumpers and don't put much stock in the whole "royal" lineage. To my way of thinking, the royals were just the biggest bullies on the block who were able to subdue all their neighbors with intimidation and violence and that's how they became "royal" rulers. I don't consider it a badge of honor.

In addition to having a rare blood type, I also have heterochromia which is also rare and only affects about 1% of the population. I may not be entirely human, bwahahaha.

The British monarchs have started marrying outside the royal bloodline; first with Diana and now with Merkel. There may be a reason for that. All of our US presidents (except one) are related including Obama. What are the odds of that? Pretty good, I'd say, if your government is not your government but a continuation of the British royal line in a new colony.

"The life is in the blood." (Lev. 17:11) There were strict prohibitions against drinking blood or eating meat with the blood still in it. We know that most diseases can be spread via blood contamination so I always thought that law was pertaining to health/hygiene but what if other things, intangible things like personality quirks, intentions, proclivities, etc. could also be passed through blood?

Drinking blood is becoming fashionable and is even being promoted as a life-extension method.
We have a saying. Wooden shoes go up and beautiful shoes go down. I see it happening in our time also. According to another saying, the third generation of a successful family can lose everything and there are some examples of that, but it is not a general law.

I have indications of my ancestors and grew up with both the poor and the rich. Two boys from an ancient family had wooden heads, as we say. Worker children had more sense. We should not be proud of what our ancestors did, this day and age is our time.

The Nordic royal houses also marry commoners. The blood was concentrated for generations with unfortunate results. A people in Asia, more numerous than the settlers of Iceland, had no rules for marriage and developed horrible problems. Feet looking more like hooves. The icelanders had sensible rules. An israeli sect also developed problems by inbreeding and has started marrying ukrainian women. A prince of Habsburg married a woman who was evidently extremely fertile. At the time, I wondered if she knew she was there for breeding purposes. She didn't look happy.

Thank you for your testimony. The lady I wrote about had no birth control. What did her husband do? He stayed with her anyway.

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
I have only done cursory research into this most-interesting subject but, since no one else has mentioned it, I bring to your attention the existence of Rh null blood.

Rhnull blood was first described in 1961, in an Aboriginal Australian woman. Until then, doctors had assumed that an embryo missing all Rh blood-cell antigens would not survive, let alone grow into a normal, thriving adult. By 2010, nearly five decades later, some 43 people with Rhnull blood had been reported worldwide.—The Most Precious Blood on Earth
This would appear to deal a blow to the evolution story, as in:
whitewave said:
Maybe we're not all God's children?
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. (John 8:44)

SunBard

Reactions

The Bible contains no such prohibition. The issue was not marrying worshipers of other Gods. Ruth, a Moabite, was a direct ancestor of King David.

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
It is literally everywhere in the Old Testament.

When the Lord your God brings you into the land that you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations more numerous and mightier than you, 2 and when the Lord your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them, then you must devote them to complete destruction.[a] You shall make no covenant with them and show no mercy to them. 3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4 for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods.—Deuteronomy 7
As soon as the people heard the law, they separated from Israel all those of foreign descent.—Nehemiah 13:3
And behold, one of the people of Israel came and brought a Midianite woman to his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the people of Israel, while they were weeping in the entrance of the tent of meeting. When Phinehas the son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose and left the congregation and took a spear in his hand and went after the man of Israel into the chamber and pierced both of them, the man of Israel and the woman through her belly. Thus the plague on the people of Israel was stopped.—Numbers 25:6-8
According to the Book of Genesis, the Midianites were the descendants of Midian, who was a son of Abraham and his wife Keturah: "Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah. And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah"—Genesis 25:1
And Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, “You have broken faith and married foreign women, and so increased the guilt of Israel.—Ezra 10:10

Then Isaac called Jacob and blessed him and directed him, “You must not take a wife from the Canaanite women.—Genesis 28:1

This changes in the New Testament, but only if both are in Christ. Also, if you are circumcised, you can throw out the New Testament according to Paul, you are under The Law:

Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.—Galatians 5:2
Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law.—Galatians 5:3

Last edited:

SunBard

Reactions
It is literally everywhere in the Old Testament.

When the Lord your God brings you into the land that you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations more numerous and mightier than you, 2 and when the Lord your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them, then you must devote them to complete destruction.[a] You shall make no covenant with them and show no mercy to them. 3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4 for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods.—Deuteronomy 7
As soon as the people heard the law, they separated from Israel all those of foreign descent.—Nehemiah 13:3
And behold, one of the people of Israel came and brought a Midianite woman to his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the people of Israel, while they were weeping in the entrance of the tent of meeting. When Phinehas the son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose and left the congregation and took a spear in his hand and went after the man of Israel into the chamber and pierced both of them, the man of Israel and the woman through her belly. Thus the plague on the people of Israel was stopped.—Numbers 25:6-8
According to the Book of Genesis, the Midianites were the descendants of Midian, who was a son of Abraham and his wife Keturah: "Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah. And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah"—Genesis 25:1
And Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, “You have broken faith and married foreign women, and so increased the guilt of Israel.—Ezra 10:10

Then Isaac called Jacob and blessed him and directed him, “You must not take a wife from the Canaanite women.—Genesis 28:1

This changes in the New Testament, but only if both are in Christ. Also, if you are circumcised, you can throw out the New Testament according to Paul, you are under The Law:

Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.—Galatians 5:2
Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law.—Galatians 5:3
The issue was religion not race.

tupperaware

Reactions
Speaking of drinking blood...

A [sick, twisted] Stanford study revealed that the blood of young mice rejuvenated old mice, and now there is a company called Ambrosia charging $8000 for blood transfusions from young people.

There is a 'vampire' blood type; AB+, 'universal receiver,' the second-rarest blood type, these people can receive blood from anyone, but their blood is poison to anyone except another vampire. This is the most common blood type in the organ-trafficking capital of the world, Israel, a country whose people have been accused of draining the blood of children for millennia. The coincidences keep piling up.

There is also a 'sacrificial' blood type; O-, 'universal doner,' who can give blood to anyone, but can only receive from their own.
Older, mostly elite folks getting blood transfusions from the younger crowd to stifle the aging process: The super rich are injecting blood from teenagers to gain ‘immortality’ - BBC Three

The Methuselah crowd in the old testament might have been AB+ and had the ability to transfuse blood from donor to patient using ground hollow fish bones and some kind of tubing made from mouse intestines. Sterility of the needle and tubing would have been via boiling the kit. Sterility of the puncture zones perhaps by fresh urine?

Perhaps the the best in rejuvenating blood was obtained from a specially bred caste of people.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KorbenDallas Enlightened Families 5