Bizarre transformation of the North American Continent: 16th through 19th centuries

Tyrion

Reactions
When dealing with maps, cartography etc, there is one huge element I think a lot of people are overlooking. We all assume reality is linear and unchanging. From my personal experience I can say beyond any shadow of a doubt that the general outline of our continents have shifted from what it used to be. This might be my personal reality or a shared reality with others - but South America was most certainly a thousand miles to the west of where it was. Australia was further South, New Zealand was to the north east of Australia, Japan NEVER invaded China through Korea because Japan was way further north etc etc.

Someone on the Mandela Effect forums even specifically pointed out the change in time zone when calling his relative who lived in South America.

So if in the span of one lifetime a map can change so significantly- and the history along with it- imagine what happens in the span of 500 years. You'd end up having all kinds of different maps and even stories of different continents that wouldn't add up if our world was linear and unidimensional. Hyperborea, Atlantis, Lemuria- there's room for all of them in a non linear multidimensional model of earth.
I think the explanation is far easier that timelines and dimensions merging.

We have all different kind of nasty people who control the education system and wrote our encyclopedias. what we know about history is only 5% of it all blurred with lies, so we basically have no history at all. Everything is one big movie script. This explains the mandela effect.

Denise

Reactions
something was"molding" the continent
there is a video somewhere I have been unable to locate. Its a video of earths history written on the earth in geography. Its AWESOME and I will continue to look for it. YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!!! Its flabbergasting :D

Google is making my life difficult. :D and i am unable to connect the info i am trying to share. But I can explain it as best i can. There is a video of earth from google earth that explains and visually shows the molding of our terraform. Its amazing in our face the serpent roth with the woman and all of it. good luck finding the vid its well worth the investigation as the storyline is in our face to see the digging of our oceans all by heavy machinery. I wish i could just link it but google dosent want me to. so it seems I hate to put the word biblical to this concept but the truth is the story is biblical and its in our terraform straight up in our face

dreamtime

Reactions
How does a planet expand? From where does it get the extra material to make itself bigger? Does it become less dense and thinner, kind of like a balloon blowing up? At what point would such an expanding planet eventually "burst"?

On topic: I never really appreciated maps before but they are a treasure trove of information. They're not just for direction finding but have immense historical and geological significance. All the hints given on maps provide clues of where to look and what to look for. If you see geological features on maps that weren't there before, you can look for geological events that were recorded to have occurred in that area at that time to validate or discredit the cartographic information. Names of former kingdoms are listed on the older maps although there's precious little to zero information on most of them that I've found.
It only makes sense if we live inside a hollow concave earth that is actually expanding, literally like an empty ballon is expanding.

There are no planets, there is no "universe".

The growing earth theory has been uniformly and easily rejected by scientists: it does not make the slightest of sense for a planet spinning around in an empty universe to grow.

I acknowledge that the Electric Universe people are closest to the truth when it comes to some concepts, but they fail to see how they have to invent many difficult concepts to make it work in a convex earth.

Something like an "expanding Earth Pangea", which actually led to the creation of the oceans and modern continents, makes sense only in a universe where things are inverted compared to the mainstream model.

At one point we will have to accept that without geocentrism as the universal foundation of cosmology every model is fundamentally flawed, as no one can reasonably explain the entire true historical and spiritual context of humanity, sitting on a spinning ball racing through an empty universe.

Heliocentrism and modern physics is the original and philosophical foundation for materialism, big pharma, historical deception, dumbing people down, marxism, modern capitalism, collectivism, etc.

Everything only works because we have no purpose, and no place in the world. They took everything from us to invent a new illusion of what life is about.

Last edited:

realitycheck

Reactions
Looking at the maps in first post with Mer de l'Quest / Western sea and how official version says it did not exist I remembered watching NG show about Scablands in Washington state and how they came to be - Missoula Floods.

In short 15-13,000 years ago ice glacier blocked river, lake formed, ice dam broke, big flood created scablands... it sounded resonable and still does.

But if you don't trust official version blindly and look at those maps you can notice how Missoula lake and floods area are in same area where Western sea is shown on the old maps.

So what if Western sea was real and due to cataclysmic event 250 years age it drained and made Scablands - not by Missoula floods 10-15,000 years ago?

Missoula Floods - Wikipedia

Attachments

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
Looking at the maps in first post with Mer de l'Quest / Western sea and how official version says it did not exist I remembered watching NG show about Scablands in Washington state and how they came to be - Missoula Floods.

In short 15-13,000 years ago ice glacier blocked river, lake formed, ice dam broke, big flood created scablands... it sounded resonable and still does.

But if you don't trust official version blindly and look at those maps you can notice how Missoula lake and floods area are in same are where Western sea is shown on the old maps.

So what if Western sea was real and due to cataclysmic event 250 years age it drained and made Scablands - not by Missoula floods 10-15,000 years ago?

I was thinking something similar after listening to those ‘static in the attic’ videos somebody posted. Also that the Great Plains were under water too- shallow sea but not so long ago. After seeing KB’s post about the northwest old maps In another post I described how the first settlers said there were no insects or birds when on these plains and thinking how weird that was and were they actually new? also the sands and dunes going from Michigan through the plains north and south...
These plains are covered with seashells, petrified wood (big stumps), dinosaur bones (northwest where I live). Not so old either.
Then I thought of the Missoula floods...new forests.
Hey- I’ll have to look up where the sequoia forests were in relation to these maps.
Post automatically merged:

Looking at the maps in first post with Mer de l'Quest / Western sea and how official version says it did not exist I remembered watching NG show about Scablands in Washington state and how they came to be - Missoula Floods....

The article says thousands or whatever years but what if it was 250 years or so. Could it be connected with the Day of Darknesses? Same time period of 1780. Did a quick search of Native Americans and they were nomadic but don’t know their stories.
"The Day the Earth Rained Glass" --Prelude to Extinction | The Daily Galaxy

The beginning of the end started with violent shaking that raised giant waves in the waters of an inland sea in what is now North Dakota. Then, tiny glass beads began to fall like birdshot from the heavens. The rain of glass was so heavy it may have set fire to much of the vegetation on land. In the water, fish struggled to breathe as the beads clogged their gills, says paleontologist Robert DePalma about the killing field laid down soon after the asteroid impact that eventually led to the extinction of all ground-dwelling dinosaurs at the end of the Cretaceous Period, the so-called K-T boundary, that exterminated 75 percent of life on Earth.

Last edited: