Bio Robots walk among us?

asatiger1966

Reactions

I read in some journal a while back that Einsteins wife had really wrote the thesis on relativity. When he won the 80,000 he signed the money over to his wife per their agreement? Does anyone know the particulars of that story? Is this true or bs.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I read in some journal a while back that Einsteins wife had really wrote the thesis on relativity. When he won the 80,000 he signed the money over to his wife per their agreement? Does anyone know the particulars of that story? Is this true of bs.
Could we please stay on the original topic of this discussion, which is biorobots. Derailing is becoming a norm, which is not good.

tupperaware

Reactions
Just in about China building an MRI scanner that will be able to visualize features a thousand times smaller than a typical scanner. Any grand scheme like a supercomputer or an advanced MRI is always going to have a military or controlled society targeted use in China. In this case my guess is with that kind of resolution they will be able to resolve brain and body modifications from gene altering experiments on animals using CRISPR and others for a few years then people. ‘Human SOUL’ to be scanned with most powerful brain scanner EVER. If there is any countries government/military that sees its own people as machines - its China.

Chinese Scientist Says He's First To Create Genetically Modified Babies Using CRISPR

I think there is little that China won't do to get a military edge over the U.S and the rest of the world. For sure biorobotics with people will be a major focus there. Augmentation is gaining speed everywhere but the "robotics" aspect of augmentation will be a Chinese specialty. I of course am referring to the military and government control apparatus and not the average Chinese and especially not the Uighurs.

When a Chinese physicist says “We may for the first time capture a full picture of human consciousness or even the essence of life itself” that may be something he is looking forward to but many more people there will be thinking about how to use it for 100% effective spy and lie detection or down the road 100% effective biorobotic spy/soldier mass production.

Denise

Reactions
Canada had a big influx of Chinese among others causing the same real estate bubble, then we also have the Muslim push into Europe causing all kinds of chaos, e.g., Sweden. South Africa on the verge of white genocide? All this combined with the general dumbing down through media/education/consumerism/liberalism/etc seems like an orchestrated effort to destroy what's left of culture in countries that were predominantly caucasian in recent past, no?

This reminds me of an excellent post I once read on reddit that delves into this better than I could ever hope to, and apologies if this is off topic.
Wow! Amazing.
I like it Well Done!

Did the chinese take out Tartaria?
They are occupying their lands now
All considered personally that wouldnt surprise me.
Being the children of Hanuman and all