Bio Robots walk among us?

Apollyon

Reactions
Do they walk among us?

This got me thinking about the unexplained phenomenon of spontaneous combustion. Could this just be malfunctioning bio robots? Maybe not, who knows? cast a wide net right?

Spontaneous human combustion

This is a bit of a small pre curser to another post to come about clones.

The clip below is exceptionally disturbing and is a good segue into the the topic of non humans and non-human responses.

OP
Apollyon

Apollyon

Reactions
That’s a very interesting take on the issue. Considering that first recorded instances go back to medieval times, if that’s the case, they have been around for a while.
Yeah I'm not really sure where I'm going with that line of thinking but it seemed worth mentioning at least.

CyborgNinja

Reactions
This is a bit of a small pre curser to another post to come about clones.
Do you mean that certain people are bio robots or that a whole race could be bio robots? Like the Chinese in this given example? And that spontaneous human combustion "SHC" is like a blown fuse?

I have wondered if a group wanted to build some kind of service robot. Given the level of advanced technology the earlier high civilization had what would be easier, invest trillions of monies into developing autonotoms or just genetically altering already existing life forms to achieve the desired result. Like cloning a human but with enhanced cognative abilities such as the ability to repeat mundane tasks without the subject becoming bored or level of quality slipping.

It's an interesting thought experiment and I feel it's important when investigating the motives of people from the past not to ascribe our modern morality and sensibilities onto them as what I'd considered 'moral' is entirely subjective based on factors particular to my own point in time. In ancient Sparta they often killed unhealthy infants. Nowadays we have the medicine avaliable to help. This doesn't mean Spartans were bad. Just practical.

Your dust bowl article was genius. I'm interested to hear what you have to say on this clone issue.

OP
Apollyon

Apollyon

Reactions
Do you mean that certain people are bio robots or that a whole race could be bio robots? Like the Chinese in this given example? And that spontaneous human combustion "SHC" is like a blown fuse?

I have wondered if a group wanted to build some kind of service robot. Given the level of advanced technology the earlier high civilization had what would be easier, invest trillions of monies into developing autonotoms or just genetically altering already existing life forms to achieve the desired result. Like cloning a human but with enhanced cognative abilities such as the ability to repeat mundane tasks without the subject becoming bored or level of quality slipping.

It's an interesting thought experiment and I feel it's important when investigating the motives of people from the past not to ascribe our modern morality and sensibilities onto them as what I'd considered 'moral' is entirely subjective based on factors particular to my own point in time. In ancient Sparta they often killed unhealthy infants. Nowadays we have the medicine avaliable to help. This doesn't mean Spartans were bad. Just practical.

Your dust bowl article was genius. I'm interested to hear what you have to say on this clone issue.
I was wondering if I should have made a disclaimer for the race thing.

No I don't think we have evidence to support the idea of a race of bio robots or even a single race of clones. Quite the contrary because logically for them to fit in unnoticed their appearance would have to run the gamut . It could just be that a lot of bio robots happen to be in the region called china.

I'm glad you enjoy the posts. I'm nervous approaching these subjects because I don't want to spin a false narrative or say outlandish things. All I can do is show you guys what convinced me. So we press on!

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Well, in support of certain theories we have very early etchings. Like 15th, 16th century early. And those are clearly missing certain races in the regions where they should be. Only later do certain races show up in art. And that is very hard to argue about.

This is not about race, but about trying to figure out what's going on. That's obvious. It just shows how "zombied out" we are in the head as a society, which is so sad.

ion.brad

Reactions
I think we can make a connection with, for example, childs who fall from a great height and suffer minor injuries or no injury: they are the interventions of other intelligent beings which we are not able to see. James Trevor Constable filmed intelligent beings in our atmosphere more than half a century ago! The reason for which I call them our masters is because no army was interested officially! A robot child will be observed by parents at the first serious fall when he/she does not cry! Or at the first serious blow without an ecchymosis! Then it will be observed by the neighbourns and relatives!

Regarding the spontaneous human combustion I think the explication is connected with an omission lie from our science: we are told that during water electrolysis the hydrogen and oxygen are the single gases resulted! George Wiseman says there is an other gas between electrodes: You have never seen THIS in your high school physics class! That gas is imploding when ignited instead of exploding! So if you can burn water in an engine, I think you can in certain conditions burn water in the human body also!

CyborgNinja

Reactions
was wondering if I should have made a disclaimer for the race thing.
We have no control over what race or gender we are born as. As long as we discuss these topics with a sense of respect and understanding then there can be no harm in it.

I didn't get the impression from reading your post that this was coming from a place of malice. I personally want to know why the world is so broken and I won't hesitate to ask any question. I want to help people not hurt them and I think that is a sentiment shared by 99.9% of the people I meet in my life.

CyborgNinja

Reactions
Ok, so we can get back to bio robots now :unsure::geek:
😂

Think about this for a moment. We are told Ghingas Khan bedded so many women during his rein that practically everyone of asian decent can trace their liniage back to this one man.

Now I've mentioned genetic bottlenecks before in the Are cheetahs the result of genetic engineering? When this occurs it is a key indicator of genetic manipulation. Either that or one individual mated with a million counterparts. Which of these two highly improbable events sounds least improbable to you? Or should I say most practical given the practically of things.

Could the Ghangis khan father of a billion decendants just be a smoke screen for a closely related gene strain of clones?

Don't get me wrong here I think we are all the result if genetic manipulation by some unknown party but this asian piece to the mystery of human origins seems to be a slightly more straight forward part of the puzzle given that we can pin point one single individual in history that mainstream agrees was the originator.

Does thst make sense?

CyborgNinja

Reactions
The only problem we have - Genghis Khan was a caucasian Grand Mogol ruler of Tartaria. I think.

I knew this qould be raised. I don't argue with that. The thing to this is that the DNA geneticists have isolated as big Ghangis khan's DNA is somebodies DNA for sure. The fact that they attribute it to the Khan is another thing altogether.

The DNA doesn't have Ghengis' name written on it now does it? It's just a connection made by establishment scientists to account for this genetic bottle neck.

You know. Thty test some people. Oh wow all these millions of people share the exact same great great grand pappy. Who could we identify in history who would be able to have done that. Ah this guy he was pretty important. It could only have been him. No way could a peasant have laid a 6000 women a week.

ion.brad

Reactions
Wikipedia is lying: nobody bother to burn the books of a crook! Wilhelm Reich was the single man in our civilization who defeated an UFO and cured some cancers with a box! Read the two volumes of "The discovery of the orgone"! He was not trying, he harvested it!

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Wikipedia is lying
LOL. What's new there?
Wikipedia is lying: nobody bother to burn the books of a crook! Wilhelm Reich was the single man in our civilization who defeated an UFO and cured some cancers with a box! Read the two volumes of "The discovery of the orgone"! He was not trying, he harvested it!
Struggling to understand here. How does it relate to artificial humanoids?

ion.brad

Reactions
There is an intelligent energy which can be persuated to do good things in certain conditions and very bad things in other conditions. This is the problem of every advanced Joe Cell builder, untill he/she learns to cooperate with this energy. Without this energy there is no life, which means no biorobot!

After you know a lot about this energy is very easy to play a god role.

Last edited: