Battlefield America

MinLo66

Reactions
I'm curious if there are any possible clues for us in the events of the Washburn A Mill fire of February, 1991 Minneapolis. Basically we have an olde timey building that looks like those in your picture after a devastating fire. The difference is that the ruins have been turned into a museum:

Something looks funny in the first photo (top middle) of the fire...like flares shooting out of it...

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I'm curious if there are any possible clues for us in the events of the Washburn A Mill fire of February, 1991 Minneapolis. Basically we have an olde timey building that looks like those in your picture after a devastating fire.
Interesting place this Washburn A Mill was. I do not know what really happened in 1991. They say it was a fire, and this is all the info about this fire for the most part. Not sure what we can get out of this fire infowise. 9/11 there was also a "fire".

But... In the spring of 1878, the original Washburn A Mill exploded in a fireball of flames, thrusting debris hundreds of feet into the air.
  • In a matter of seconds, a series of thunderous explosions — heard 10 miles away in St. Paul — destroyed what had been the city’s largest industrial building, along with several adjacent mills.
a-mill-explosion-2-up_main.jpeg

Source
Now, what were the chances to catch the explosion moment on camera in 1878, unless you knew the explosion was going to take place? Actually it was pretty easy to catch the moment, right? Same old stuff there.

explosion_minneapolis.jpg

MinLo66

Reactions
USA Urban Fires
(no other countries)

I don't think the below list of "Fires" could be called a "surface scratch," for it's not even close. What am I talking about here? Take the below list and apply it to the entire United States territory. You will simply have to change a city/town name. Here is an example for you. Just click on this link. The photographs you will see belong to the 1904 Urban Fire in the city Baltimore. Now spread this devastation throughout the entire U.S. of A. territory.

I called this thread a "Battlefield America", because after all the photographs I've seen, and bogus stories I've read, this is the impression I get. Yet, the entire issue is being downplayed beyond belief.

The issue does not stop with the United States. The reason I did not include any other countries is simple: I had to keep the OP short. Ultimately, I would love to see similar threads started by our forum members from, or for other countries. i.e.:
If you choose to google some of the below fires, you will find quite a few "entertaining" stories, accompanied by some horrific photographs. The story writers can be creative beyond belief. You will see that some of the lines are present in (just about) every single fire description. You will be wondering why for 150 years some cities had hard time figuring out, that wood has a tendency to burn. In most of those photographs you will be like, "Where are those buildings made of wood? All I can see is brick."

If you run into an Urban Fire not mentioned in the list below, please do not hesitate to share it with our forum members. Same goes for the photographs, story-lines (quote or us, please) and/or any other bizarre/peculiar thing you notice. Just as well, please feel free to post photographs from the below 101 "fires". Please provide some accompanying comments if you do.

I know that we have a couple threads pertaining to the issue, but to be honest, I did not realize the size of the tragedy, so to speak. I hope my attempt to emphasize it, will bring more attention to this problem of historical proportions.

Ultimately, all of us would like to know, what could have caused the devastation. Don't hesitate to step forward with your opinion.

IMPORTANT: Please keep this thread to the US fires only. There are way to many of these "fires" out there, to crunch the entire world into one place. The intent is to fully understand the scope, and country separation is of tremendous importance for that. (i believe, at least)

KD: The questions remains the same - what was the real cause of the damages, and why the truth is being hidden from us?

101 U. S. "Fires"

1. 03.20.1760 - Boston, MA Fire
  2. 09.20.1776 - New York, NY Fire
  3. 04.20.1787 - Boston, MA Fire
  4. 03.21.1788 - New Orleans, LA Fire
  5. 12.08.1794 - New Orleans, LA Fire
  6. 11.26.1796 - Savannah, GA - Fire
  7. 12.26.1802 - Portsmouth, NH Fire
  8. 06.11.1805 - Detroit, MI Fire
  9. 12.24.1806 - Portsmouth, NH Fire
  10. 12.22.1813 - Portsmouth, NH Fire
  11. 08.24.1814 - Washington D.C. Fire
  12. 07.16.1815 - Petersburg, VA Fire
  13. 05.26.1817 - Sag Harbor, NY Fire
  14. 01.11.1820 - Savannah, GA Fire
  15. 01.18.1827 - Alexandria, VA Fire
  16. 05.29.1831 - Fayetteville, NC Fire
  17. 12.16.1835 - New York, NY Fire
  18. 04.27.1838 - Charleston, SC Fire
  19. 10.02.1839 - Mobile, AL Fire
  20. 03.27.1840 - Louisville, KY Fire
  21. 04.03.1843 - Fall River, MA Fire
  22. 05.25.1843 - Tallahassee, FL Fire
  23. 04.10.1845 - Pittsburgh, PA Fire
  24. 05.26.1845 - Sag Harbor, NY Fire
  25. 07.19.1845 - New York, NY Fire
  26. 11.14.1845 - Sag Harbor, NY Fire
  27. 12.12.1845 - Bridgeport, CT Fire
  28. 06.13.1846 - Nantucket, MA Fire
  29. 04.11.1848 - Medina, OH Fire
  30. 08.17.1848 - Albany, NY Fire
  31. 05.17.1849 - St. Louis, MO Fire
  32. 11.24.1849 - Baton Rouge, LA - Fire
  33. 12.24.1849 - San Francisco, CA - Fire
  34. 04.04.1850 - San Francisco, CA - Fire
  35. 04.09.1850 - Philadelphia, PA Fire
  36. 05.03.1851 - San Francisco, CA Fire
  37. 06.09.1853 - Oswego, NY Fire
  38. 06.06.1856 - Philadelphia, PA Fire
  39. 03.10.1859 - Houston, TX Fire
  40. 11.15.1864 - Atlanta, GA Fire
  41. 06.08.1860 - Dallas, TX Fire
  42. 12.11.1861 - Charleston, SC Fire
  43. 05.10.1862 - Troy, NY Fire
  44. 04.19.1863 - Denver, CO Fire
  45. 02.08.1865 - Philadelphia, PA Fire
  46. 02.17.1865 - Columbia, SC Fire
  47. 04.03.1865 - Richmond, VA Fire
  48. 07.04.1866 - Portland, ME Fire
  49. 04.14.1870 - Medina, OH Fire
  50. 10.08.1871 - Port Huron, MI Fire
  51. 10.08.1871 - White Rock, MI Fire
  52. 10.08.1871 - Holland, MI Fire
  53. 10.08.1871 - Manistee, MI Fire
  54. 10.08.1871 - Alpena, MI Fire
  55. 10.08.1871 - Chicago, IL Fire
  56. 10.08.1871 - Peshtigo, WI Fire
  57. 10.09.1871 - Urbana, Oh Fire
  58. 11.09.1872 - Boston, MA Fire
  59. 08.02.1873 - Portland, WA Fire
  60. 06.14.1874 - Chicago, IL Fire
  61. 10.26.1875 - Virginia City, NV Fire
  62. 08.31.1877 - Paris, TX Fire
  63. 03.23.1876 - Fernandina Beach, FL Fire
  64. 04.13.1878 - Clarksville, TN Fire
  65. 11.08.1878 - Cape May, NJ Fire
  66. 03.02.1879 - Reno, NV Fire
  67. 06.07.1881 - Cincinnati, OH Fire
  68. 09.05.1881 - Thumb,MI Fire
  69. 02.18.1882 - Haverhill, MA Fire
  70. 08.11.1883 - Vineyard Haven, MA Fire
  71. 11.13.1885 - Galveston, TX Fire
  72. 04.01.1886 - Key West, FL Fire
  73. 05.20.1887 - Cannon Falls, MN Fire
  74. 09.20.1887 - Sanford, FL Fire
  75. 04.07.1889 - Bakersfield, CA Fire
  76. 06.06.1889 - Seattle, WA Fire
  77. 07.04.1889 - Ellensburg, WA Fire
  78. 07.07.1889 - Great Bakersfield, CA Fire
  79. 08.04.1889 - Spokane, WA Fire
  80. 11.26.1889 - Great Lynn, MA Fire
  81. 03.14.1891 - Syracuse, NY Fire
  82. 10.28.1892 - Milwaukee, WI Fire
  83. 06.07.1893 - Fargo, ND Fire
  84. 08.14.1893 - Minneapolis, MN Fire
  85. 09.01.1894 - Hinckley, MN Fire
  86. 10.21.1895 - New Orleans, LA Fire
  87. 04.27.1896 - Paris, TX Fire
  88. 09.12.1896 - Ontonagon, MI Fire
  89. 04.08.1897 - Knoxville, TN Fire
  90. 06.20.1898 - Park City, UT Fire
  91. 05.03.1901 - Jacksonville, FL Fire
  92. 02.08.1904 - Baltimore, MD Fire
  93. 04.18.1906 - San Francisco, CA Fire and Earthquake
  94. 03.01.1908 - Ybor City, FL Fire
  95. 04.30.1911 - Bangor, ME Fire
  96. 06.25.1914 - Salem, MA Fire
  97. 03.21.1916 - Paris, TX Fire
  98. 03.22.1916 - Augusta, GA Fire
  99. 10.10.1918 - Cloquet, MN Fire
  100. 12.01.1922 - New Berm, NC Fire
  101. 02.02.1928 - Fall River, MA Fire

Look this photo under the Baltimore Fire says right on it "Dynamiting Buildings on Balto Street"...? more twisted metal right there in the front of the photograph, it appears.

in the front of the photograph, it appears...
1561349707401.png

Last edited:

studytruth

Reactions
Korben, is it just me, or does the part of the explosion look like pencil drawing in the photo?

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I don’t know if they used a pencil, but it is definitely a contribution into our glorious fake history.

studytruth

Reactions
I don’t know if they used a pencil, but it is definitely a contribution into our glorious fake history.
For some reason the explosion part looks so much different than the rest of the picture. Maybe a photshop expert here can look at it and see if it is actually one complete photo (which as you say would be amazing to get it in 1878) or if it is doctored. Either way I would be interested to know what had been in that building that they needed "proof" it had been blown up.

realitycheck

Reactions
I did some quick playing with levels and inverting photo, I would say with 99,9% that photo has been edited - to be 100% sure I would need a negative but I don't think that is an option.

Thing to remember here is that old photos were made on film and photo editing was done differently (I did it so I know process), so on film everything is inverted black will be white and white will be black when photo is made from film. Making something look white on photo is not a problem as you take ink and draw on film and you can water down ink for gray tones, for making black it is little more complicated as you need to scratch the film to remove layer with particles to make it transparent so light can go trough. Second option is to develop photo on paper, draw on that photo and then create negative from that edited photo. Anyway it was not very easy process and it took time - in most cases you can see it does not look natural because they were using brushes and painting (no clone tool then :) ).

Now I go back to this photo
- first I do not think they were able to capture "frozen" moment like this with photo equipment of the day (this would need 1/1000 of the second shutter time or even less to capture things clearly in air in moment of explosion.
- when you look at levels you can see how cloud stands out (3rd image)
- on all levels inverted or not parts in the air are sharp and 100% white or black - tell sign that it was scratched
- also no explosion I saw has spikes like ones in photo - also sign they were drawn in with brush and editor worked by his imaginationaimg.jpg

whitewave

Reactions
Now, what were the chances to catch the explosion moment on camera in 1878, unless you knew the explosion was going to take place? Actually it was pretty easy to catch the moment, right? Same old stuff there.

explosion_minneapolis.jpg

@KD: It's highly unlikely that the camera would be pointing to an unexpected explosion at the moment it explodes which is probably why the explosion itself looks drawn in. They just took a stock photo of the building and added an explosion to it.

trismegistus

Reactions
Apologies for the poor quality of the video, it is literally the only clip of it on YT that I could find.

I think if we were looking at technology that could have caused this, my money is on Tesla's (we assume he was the first to discover it, anyway) earthquake machine. This buildings look like they were shaken apart, considering the lack of evidence of charring, artillery holes, or craters.

Japod

Reactions
Apologies for the poor quality of the video, it is literally the only clip of it on YT that I could find.

I think if we were looking at technology that could have caused this, my money is on Tesla's (we assume he was the first to discover it, anyway) earthquake machine. This buildings look like they were shaken apart, considering the lack of evidence of charring, artillery holes, or craters.
These two shills lost all credibility when they purposely bungled the Hydrogen car test. There have been companies for years now that convert gas internal combustion engines to run on hydrogen using propane conversion kits with small modifications.

trismegistus

Reactions
These two shills lost all credibility when they purposely bungled the Hydrogen car test. There have been companies for years now that convert gas internal combustion engines to run on hydrogen using propane conversion kits with small modifications.

What are you implying? That they are lying about the clip I posted, as well? I fail to see how this is relevant to my point of Tesla oscillating technology. I won't derail the thread by getting into the Mythbusters here but I will tell you that I'm not surprised they are potentially big energy shills. If you want to discuss alternate energy please create a separate thread. In the meantime, here is additional information about this oscillating technology that doesn't involve a Discovery channel TV show.

Link to his patent

tesla.jpg

From teslaresearch.com:

I was experimenting with vibrations. I had one of my machines going and I wanted to see if I could get it in tune with the vibration of the building. I put it up notch after notch. There was a peculiar cracking sound. I asked my assistants where did the sound come from. They did not know. I put the machine up a few more notches. There was a louder cracking sound. I knew I was approaching the vibration of the steel building. I pushed the machine a little higher. “Suddenly all the heavy machinery in the place was flying around. I grabbed a hammer and broke the machine. The building would have been about our ears in another few minutes. Outside in the street there was pandemonium. The police and ambulances arrived. I told my assistants to say nothing. We told the police it must have been an earthquake. That’s all they ever knew about it. Vibration will do anything. It would only be necessary to step up the vibrations of the machine to fit the natural vibration of the building and the building would come crashing down. That’s why soldiers break step crossing a bridge.
1399134062.jpg

Large electromagnetically controlled mechanical oscillator for generating isochronous oscillations, used in demonstration before the Electrical Congress at the Chicago World's Fair, August 25, 1893.
I would also like to clarify that I am of the mind that Tesla was possibly just a front for this technology, having been known to a select few for a much longer time frame before Tesla came along. That he was allowed to release all this amazing technology because once they killed him they could declare that the knowledge was "lost" to us moving forward. Meanwhile the tech gets taken underground yet again to be used for nefarious purposes, or at the very least to avoid having regular people discover its potential. If we are going under the assumption that the Expos were a sort of "re-education" into modern society by the "Winners" then it would make sense that they would show off this technology as a marvel, but to also obscure its impact in their society and allow it to be slowly phased out of the public eye.

Japod

Reactions
What are you implying? That they are lying about the clip I posted, as well? I fail to see how this is relevant to my point of Tesla oscillating technology. I won't derail the thread by getting into the Mythbusters here but I will tell you that I'm not surprised they are potentially big energy shills. If you want to discuss alternate energy please create a separate thread. In the meantime, here is additional information about this oscillating technology that doesn't involve a Discovery channel TV show.

Link to his patent

From teslaresearch.com:

I would also like to clarify that I am of the mind that Tesla was possibly just a front for this technology, having been known to a select few for a much longer time frame before Tesla came along. That he was allowed to release all this amazing technology because once they killed him they could declare that the knowledge was "lost" to us moving forward. Meanwhile the tech gets taken underground yet again to be used for nefarious purposes, or at the very least to avoid having regular people discover its potential. If we are going under the assumption that the Expos were a sort of "re-education" into modern society by the "Winners" then it would make sense that they would show off this technology as a marvel, but to also obscure its impact in their society and allow it to be slowly phased out of the public eye.
Not implying that they are lying about Tesla tech working but I am implying that their shillery is the reason why you can only find this one grainy potato cam footage of this particular experiment. No reason to cop an attitude or get your panties in a bunch bud.
Post automatically merged:

Link to his patent

From teslaresearch.com:

Wouldnt be the first time that Teslas work or his accomplishments were stolen or attempted to be discredited by an american. Tesla didnt care about money or recognition all he cared about was advancing the human race.

Link to his patent

From teslaresearch.com:

Wouldnt be the first time that Teslas work or his accomplishments were stolen or attempted to be discredited by an american. Tesla didnt care about money or recognition all he cared about was advancing the human race.

Last edited:

Starmonkey

Reactions
Or FLOODS. Energy devices have many applications! HAARP...
Maybe some "hot hail"...
The bit that got mudded in and made CA part of the mainland must have some treasures. Plus NV and UT and the HUGE tracts of land where nobody dwells. Stories of ancient artifacts there. EGYPTIAN even. Grand Canyon parts named after as well...
All the foreign names of places over here. Subterfuge.
So, REimmigrating to parts they'd already been. Playing in the dirt (and mud) again.
We're going to need our own annual convention soon!

Oh, also overloading the system and causing feedback through those [sometimes] remaining buildings would do it. Like that experiment diary above. And the Philadelphia Experiment. Tied to Montauk Project...
Funny, he said he had to "break the machine". Coincidence? Synchronicity? A helpful hint?
What they had to do in Project Rainbow as well. Spawned Monarch. Phoenix. Brookhaven Labs. Yada, yada, Yoda.
Oh, and we're now all carrying around personal mind control and possible incendiary devices in our pockets now. STUPID. Should've stuck with the red snapper. VERY TASTY

Last edited:

Tigermouse

Reactions
Making an obvious link, but the frequently quoted quote "Caused no deaths" bears a possible link with the question as to 'where are the missing millions' in reference to populations. It got me thinking as to what the meaning of the statement 'no deaths recorded is.' It doesn't mean no deaths. It just means who died won't be remembered. The lack of deaths is the strangest thing.

Texas City disaster - Wikipedia

I don't think that this attached fire NECESSARILY fits the profile. Perhaps having a clear cause, being a little later in the timeline etc. However, the profile it does fit is perhaps a clearer idea of the EFFECTS of a large fire. 567 for 'the deadliest industrial disaster' in American history.

I think key is not necessarily the deaths, but the deaths of firefighters. Firefighter deaths don't seem to be recorded in any of the aforementioned fire fights which I think could perhaps be a significant clue. The absence of which suggests a falsified narrative. Other such clues I suggest would be the lack of legal cases. The Texas City Disaster seems to have plenty of litigation attached to this. As far as I can tell, there is no litigation superficially related to the Baltimore fire for instance (although I must admit I have only checked headline sources).
Maybe there were no deaths of those that could vote.

For some reason, I started thinking about the children's story, The Three Little Pigs. It first appeared in 1886 in a book called The Nursery Rhymes of England, by James Halliwell-Phillips. The wolf huffs and puffs and blows down the houses made of sticks and straw, but of course he can't destroy the house made of bricks. I can't help but think that this little story, in a book of innocent children's nursery tales, was inspired by all of these city fires. It's in the right time frame, and it gives the right message, that wooden houses are more easily destroyed than brick. And I notice that it doesn't occur to the wolf to simply set the houses on fire; instead, he tries to blow them down. Is this a hint of what really destroyed the cities, or am I reading too much into this? I do love this charming artwork from a 1904 version, though.

I think you may be right.

Last edited: