Atmospheric electricity, the suppresed free energy of the ancients?

Gerardgeert

Reactions
Hey guys; great tread

It just got me spinning like crazy, i just don’t know anymore
The first time i got across tartaria, it was mainly about the berlin-zoo
Lately i have thinking about, but couldend find it anymore

And after going true here, i wonderd again about that vid

Does anybody know where it is?

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
I think Electricity and magnetism are parts of the same phenomena, Electromagnetism.

for those not familiar with this concept there is a guy who many say took up where Tesla left off in some ways named Eric Dollard. there was many YT vids with him and He alledgedly got sacked by TPTB into homelessness. many folks came together to help him but they say he had a drug addiction that made him very difficult to deal with also but If you look him up and pay attension to what he is saying you'll see how and why what we have been tought about electricity is very little and components as simple as transformers are too complicated for electrical engineers to grasp what is actually going on inside them. very fascinating stuff! look him up. he has the credentials and background so hes not just another BS'r.

also this snippet is interesting and maybe related to some of the old conductive equipment mentioned here.
Scythians - Wikipedia

I havnt watched any of the vids posted here yet. KD mentioned ether/aether but that AFAIK, is non physical so taping into it is probably a mental task and not a physical one but maybe the mental is the tap to bring it to physical?

also, I while back I had run across other YT vids showing how water can bridge from one glass to another using IIRC electromagnetism. I think its related (they didnt mention this) to tapping into the aether and bringing it into the physical. some have said water also has memory. another interesting guy is Bruce Lipton and his work on epigentics, he gets into the memory storage stuff within us quite deeply. look him up too on YT etc.

since we are mostly composed of water that could be a part of how the 'magnetic people' mentioned in my quote were activated?

Sky Thians?
Oooh, the "floating water bridge". Quite a beautiful and interesting phenomenon. I have heard there is an explanation involving plasma that seems to fit the model well, but I haven't looked into it. If you look into the behaviour of "space plasma" it could be circumstantial evidence of "waters above the firmament".

It's not explained well by any conventional explanation. The water is flowing in both directions and also spinning very fast. It takes a high potential, like 10,000v DC to get it to happen, and even more to get any length to it.

They say the levels remain equal, but to me one side always has a little more in it than the other, in the examples I've seen. They also say it requires de-ionized water, but experiments have shown that the water does form ions through the process, with each side becoming opposites pH. If I remember right.

Last edited:

sonoman

Reactions
the vid that someone posted around here with the new ZPE electromagnetcs, the guy mentions that it was not utilizing electrons but instead ions and demonstrated much like Tesla did, showing himself completing the circuit with his body. it wasnt as high of a voltage as Tesla was using but he wouldnt have been able to do it with conventional A/C at the voltage he was demonstrating.

I think Ions and magnetism are the keys to the free energy cover up.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
the vid that someone posted around here with the new ZPE electromagnetcs, the guy mentions that it was not utilizing electrons but instead ions and demonstrated much like Tesla did, showing himself completing the circuit with his body. it wasnt as high of a voltage as Tesla was using but he wouldnt have been able to do it with conventional A/C at the voltage he was demonstrating.

I think Ions and magnetism are the keys to the free energy cover up.
Got a link, must have missed it.

Ions is a pretty generic term. Could be describing anything, pretty much, and it still has a lot to do with electrons.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
not sure if this is the correct one but if not its on this YT chan:

Interesting. Don't think this is anything too amazing. Still looks like flowing electrons to me. This guy doesn't have the best understanding of electricity. He say 500 volts can run a house. ?? Volts are potential. How much work can his magnet battery actually do, he never shows. I'd bet not much, and either the copper or the zinc will need to be refreshed.

He needed to put a load on it, and do some math to see how many Watts that thing can put out. Judging by LED brightness, it is not much at all. Don't think anyone is running their house on these. Doubt if it would charge a cell phone all the way up, but maybe.

Volts don't tell you much alone. A static shock, that you feel, is generally around 50,000 volts, but you can't run anything off of a static shock. You can run an led off a potato, or a lemon.

An LED isn't gonna work on "ions" and as you can see when he hooks it up backwards, LED only allow electrons to flow in one direction.

ETA. A little more thinking on this. Seems like a typical zinc copper battery, only using magnets instead of electrolyte. Hmmm.

Last edited: