Atmospheric electricity, the suppresed free energy of the ancients?

humanoidlord

What is atmospheric eletricity you say? It's an forgotten 99% clean form of energy capture. It consists in using spires, domes (of the russian, greco-roman style) and tesla coils (as the story goes, atmospheric eletricity was the secret behind tesla's infamous secret inventions) to literraly capture energy from the thin air.
how does it works? nobody knows!
note: atmospheric electricity does work by just an huge mast somewhere

but one of the main theories, is the one of russian eletricist and researcher TECH_DANCER (https://tech-dancer.livejournal.com/)
as i can see from A.I based translations, tech's theory is that by using mercury a on the mast/dome/obelisc/whatever construction (either by gilding it with gold/mercury or by putting metal flasks filled with mercury in a square around the structure) you can amp up the energy received, TECH's theory involves the existence of the officialy debunked ether particle and schumman waves, and i aint gonna say it here both because of the poor translations and because it involves a lot of eletrical slang (however surprisingly he never mentions zero point, quantum and other types of pseudoscience, wich makes me think that he is onto something)
this man here seemns to have obtained an result:

also here is one video in english explaining the concept better and showing some strange domes and spires in old pictures (note: the youtuber is an flat earther, so if he says some dumb crap just ignore):

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Yep, I was thinking about covering this theory at some point, and did not quite make it to it yet.

First of all, if someone is good in Russian language, please tell us what this cut out from some old document says.

Document_electricity_atmospheric.jpg

There is an opinion, that horsecars make very little sense. Why all the complexity of laying down rails when one could use a simple carriage. Of course there could be a possibility of them being some sort of a previous cable-car, or rail powered one but I doubt. Not even talking about known availability of electricity at the time. Cable-cars supposed to have a third distinctive line in between the rails (and after looking at a lot of 19th century images, this is not the case). As far as rail powered ones, well that would be crazy to launch those in the open street.

Horsecar _electricity.jpg Horsecar _electricity_1.jpg ny_last_horsecar.jpg
We all can understand that the below photos illustrate an obvious reason why the below cars are being pulled by a horse. Some sort of either malfunction, or lack of fuel supply, drastic enough to prevent the vehicle from getting either fixed, or refueled.

Bennett_buggy.jpg car_pulled_by_horse.jpg
It would be logical to suggest that those rail cars used to be powered by a different source. Considering that we do not see any strung cables above in multiple older photos, it could be reasonable to suggest that they were powered by an atmospheric electricity. Which of course sounds pretty crazy. But some images do look questionable. For some obvious reason we understand that this is not how cars were used before we figured out how to power them. But for some unknown reason we think differently about the tram cars.

wireless_electricity_rail_car_1.jpg wireless_electricity_rail_car_2.png wireless_electricity_rail_car_3.jpg wireless_electricity_rail_car_6.jpg

Of course they could be steam powered, or have an internal combustion engines. But we are not aware of any internal combustion engine powered street cars. Wikipedia says this, "In the latter half of the 19th century, transit systems were generally rail, first horse-drawn streetcars, and later electric powered streetcars and cable cars. " And steam powered rail car looks like this.

wireless_electricity_rail_car_5.jpg steam_tram.jpg steam_tram_1.jpg wireless_electricity_rail_car_4.jpg steam_tram_2.jpg

Of course there is a claim that they were powered by electric accumulators. This way Tesla and such need to learn a thing or two from those people who built batteries in the 19th century. Could the battery industry be so advanced? I have my doubts.

Bendigo_battery_tram_1890.jpg

But then we have a whole load of additional circumstantial evidence. The most interesting theory is that what we consider to be religion related churches and cathedrals, in reality used to be power stations.

There were multiple industrial expositions held in the 19th century (a few late in the 18th). Some of the items presented raise questions. Of course it is easy to day that different companies competed in church building, and dome design, but I do not see anything industrial in it. Much more logical to think that the below photo displays some sort of devices.

wireless_electricity_19.jpg wireless_electricity_20.jpg wireless_electricity_21.jpg wireless_electricity_22.jpg wireless_electricity_23.jpg

Some of the illumination presented in the old engravings can reasonable cause a few questions. For example in the image below, I find it hard to believe that it is some sort of oild lamps, or candles.

1790_atmospheric_electricity_france.jpg wireless_electricity_18.jpg

Attentive observer will start noticing things not fitting their conventional interpretation. Some of these suspected "transmitters" you will find in the older engravings as well. Once again, it's very easy to dismiss anything by simply saying that all those emphasized areas are there for design purposes. I personally think otherwise.

atmospheric_electricity_17.jpg
wireless_electricity_6.jpg wireless_electricity_7.jpg wireless_electricity_8.jpg atmospheric_electricity_13.jpg atmospheric_electricity_14.jpg atmospheric_electricity_15.jpg
wireless_electricity_4.jpg wireless_electricity_5.jpg wireless_electricity_1.jpg wireless_electricity_2.jpg wireless_electricity_3.jpg atmospheric_electricity_16.jpg atmospheric_electricity_2.jpg
atmospheric_electricity_5.jpg atmospheric_electricity_1.jpg atmospheric_electricity_3.jpg atmospheric_electricity_7.jpg atmospheric_electricity_8.jpg atmospheric_electricity_9.jpg atmospheric_electricity_6.jpg
atmospheric_electricity_4.jpg atmospheric_electricity_12.jpg atmospheric_electricity_10.jpg

Wireless way to light up a light bulb. Example.

Last edited:
OP
OP
humanoidlord

humanoidlord

Yep, I was thinking about covering this theory at some point, and did not quite make it to it yet.

First of all, if someone is good in Russian language, please tell us what this cut out from some old document says.

There is an opinion, that horsecars make very little sense. Why all the complexity of laying down rails when one could use a simple carriage. Of course there could be a possibility of them being some sort of a previous cable-car, or rail powered one but I doubt. Not even talking about known availability of electricity at the time. Cable-cars supposed to have a third distinctive line in between the rails (and after looking at a lot of 19th century images, this is not the case). As far as rail powered ones, well that would be crazy to launch those in the open street.
i think TECH_DANCER cracked the mistery, there are too many odd spires in old buildings

in cahoots

Cracking it on the head is not enough. Obvious things are just that - obvious. The question is whether the technology is being suppressed, or there was an event which changed our atmosphere, thus making this technology obsolete.
I don't *think* the atmosphere matters that much, since what wireless electricity is tapping is the planetary EM field, yes?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I don't *think* the atmosphere matters that much, since what wireless electricity is tapping is the planetary EM field, yes?
I am far from being an expert. From all we know they could have tapped into Ether. What they really used to obtain electricity transferable wirelessly is still a speculation, and a mystery. There is a good article titled Atmospheric electricity in different weather conditions, pertaining to the affects of the atmospheric conditions. I would imagine humidity would definitely affect the conductivity.

flameto

Lightning rods
In the 19th century, the lightning rod became a decorative motif. Lightning rods were embellished with ornamental glass balls (now prized by collectors). The ornamental appeal of these glass balls has been used in weather vanes. The main purpose of these balls, however, is to provide evidence of a lightning strike by shattering or falling off. If after a storm a ball is discovered missing or broken, the property owner should then check the building, rod, and grounding wire for damage.
lightning-rod-and-ball-cobalt-blue-rp20378.jpg lightning-rod-and-ball-moon-and-stars-rp20352.jpg lightning-rod-ball-shinn-gw10319.jpg
More here

Does it make sense to mount fancy expensive balls on your lightning rods just to have them break?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
It sure does not make sense.

What we are missing today is the proper atmospheric conditions. We do not see too much electricity discharge these days.

BStankman

Exploding Christmas tree ornaments? I think not. Glass is the original insulator.
Maybe what we are seeing here is the transition from free to metered.
Combined with the de evolution of the ornate to the crass functional.

11d8d510ae64fa9fe09e728e176ea9bd--electric-insulators-glass-insulators.jpg

Yergen

Cracking it on the head is not enough. Obvious things are just that - obvious. The question is whether the technology is being suppressed, or there was an event which changed our atmosphere, thus making this technology obsolete.
It could be the case that the ancients and their mega-construction(giant star forts, pyramids, massive stone complexes) was responsible for the easy access to electricity, with those old buildings destroyed, the standard homes that people would live in stopped working?

Or nothing has changed in how effective the wireless electricity transmission/receiver is, and the only thing different is the knowledge of its use has been hidden. In which case we can still make use of it :)

flameto

On the topic of the atmosphere being different...

Botanic Garden, Erasmus Darwin. 1791
NOTE I.—METEORS.
Etherial Forms! you chase the shooting stars, Or yoke the vollied lightnings to your cars.
CANTO I. l. 115.
There seem to be three concentric strata of our incumbent atmosphere; in which, or between them, are produced four kinds of meteors; lightning, shooting stars, fire-balls, and northern lights.........As the lightning is thus produced in dense air, it proceeds but a short course on account of the greater resistance which it encounters, is attended with a loud explosion, and appears with a red light.
As the stratum of air, in which shooting stars are supposed to exist is much rarer than that in which lightning resides, and yet much denser than that in which fire-balls are produced, they will be attracted at a greater distance than the former, and at a less than the latter. From this rarity of the air so small a sound will be produced by their explosion, as not to reach the lower parts of the atmosphere; their quantity of light from their greater distance being small, is never seen through dense air at all, and thence does not appear red, like lightning or fire balls
So a quick Google search indicates that red lightning is a real, but rare phenomena. But this guy talks like red lightning is normal. I've never seen it.

Not sure what these fire-balls he's talking about below are. Meteors? I don't want to quote too much, but if you follow the link he goes on for a few paragraphs speculating an electric nature of these fire-balls.
The second region or stratum of air terminates I suppose where the twilight ceases to be refracted, that is, where the air is 3000 times rarer than at the surface of the earth; and where it seems probable that the common air ends, and is surrounded by an atmosphere of inflammable gas tenfold rarer than itself. In this region I believe fire-balls sometimes to pass, and at other times the northern lights to exist. One of these fire-balls or draco volans, was observed by Dr. Pringle and many others on Nov. 26, 1758, which was afterwards estimated to have been a mile and a half in circumference, to have been about one hundred miles high, and to have moved towards the north with a velocity of near thirty miles in a second of time. This meteor had a real tail many miles long, which threw off sparks in its course, and the whole exploded with a sound like distant thunder. Philos. Trans. Vol. LI.
Dr. Blagden has related the history of another large meteor, or fire- ball, which was seen the 18th of August, 1783, with many ingenious observations and conjectures. This was estimated to be between 60 and 70 miles high, and to travel 1000 miles at the rate of about twenty miles in a second. This fire-ball had likewise a real train of light left behind it in its passage, which varied in colour; and in some part of its course gave off sparks or explosions where it had been brightest; and a dusky red streak remained visible perhaps a minute. Philos. Trans. Vol. LXXIV.
These fire-balls differ from lightning, and from shooting stars in many remarkable circumstances; as their very great bulk, being a mile and a half in diameter; their travelling 1000 miles nearly horizontally; their throwing off sparks in their passage; and changing colours from bright blue to dusky red; and leaving a train of fire behind them, continuing about a minute. They differ from the northern lights in not being diffused, but passing from one point of the heavens to another in a defined line; and this in a region above the crepuscular atmosphere, where the air is 3000 tines rarer than at the surface of the earth. There has not yet been even a conjecture which can account for these appearances!—One I shall therefore hazard; which, if it does not inform, may amuse the reader
PDF of Pringle's account of these fireballs

He doesn't think they're electric, but what he's describing doesn't exactly sound like a falling space rock either.

Last edited:

pushamaku

Just wanted to add some more curious photos to the mix.

atomospheric-elec-1.jpg atomospheric-elec-2.jpg atomospheric-elec-3.jpg atomospheric-elec-4.jpg atomospheric-elec-5.jpg

atomospheric-elec-6.jpg atomospheric-elec-7.jpg atomospheric-elec-8.jpg atomospheric-elec-9.jpg atomospheric-elec-10.jpg

atomospheric-elec-11.jpg atomospheric-elec-12.jpg atomospheric-elec-13.jpg atomospheric-elec-14.jpg atomospheric-elec-15.jpg

cairo-1848_1852-1.jpg cairo-1848_1852-2.jpg

Some interior photos of an old "church". Doubt this metal framework was needed for reinforcement or grounding for lightning.

interior-1.jpg interior-2.jpg interior-3.jpg interior-4.jpg interior-5.jpg

interior-6.jpg interior-7.jpg interior-8.jpg interior-9.jpg

Is it possible these were used for some sort of wireless communication as well?

kremelin.jpg

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I thought about wireless comms as well for a while now. With the abundance of antenna looking devices being assigned a religious role day in and day out, some of them are prone to be something other than electricity related. Who knows what they really had back then?

Not sure what year, but circa 1900s.

mobil_phone_19th_century_1.jpg mobil_phone_19th_century_2.jpg

This one is allegedly 1938

mobil_phone_1.jpg mobil_phone_2.jpg mobil_phone_3.jpg

Now, as far as those broken up churches go. What are those rusty metal things supposed to be? You think they are related?

pushamaku

Now, as far as those broken up churches go. What are those rusty metal things supposed to be? You think they are related?
I believe this metal is iron, so we can speculate that it was conductor/electrode or had some sort of function related to magnetism. This "wiring" goes all the way to the dome. We see these type of domes EVERYWHERE on these churches, temples, etc.

temples-of-bagan.jpg

I came across this interesting bit on quora:

Significance of Domes:
  • Hindu scholars suggest that this shape is inspired by the cosmic mountain hills of Meru or Himalayan Kailasa, the abode of Gods according to the Vedic Mythology.
  • Each Shikhara and Urushringa gradually inclines inwards in a convex curve, using a concentric rotating-squares and circles principle which helps in concentrating the Cosmic/Universal energy onto the the idol of the deity right beneath the Shikhara.
  • The hetrogeneous shikharas help the main shikhara concentrate the energy on various parts of the temple thus creating a vibrating ambiance.
  • The shikhara also serves as a means to differentiate between a temple and other buildings nearby.
So the domes seem to be an amplifier for this cosmic/universal/etheric energy, with the shape determining the tuned frequency that resulted in the energy with the desired characteristics. Star forts are likely the same.

Another theory is that some of these buildings could also be a healing station, polarizing our bodies to shield against viruses, etc. We are mostly water and different frequencies have different affects on us as proven by Dr. Masaru Emoto.

My feeling is that all of these dome/spire/starfort buildings have been stripped of most of this tech leaving only clues in the crumbling ruins for us to speculate on.

Whatever their original function, I believe these people had a profound understanding of the "universe" and knew how to live in harmony with it and others. The buildings/structures are a testimony to that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
humanoidlord

humanoidlord

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Whatever their original function, I believe these people had a profound understanding of the "universe" and knew how to live in harmony with it and others. The buildings/structures are a testimony to that.
That leaves us with that good old question - who wacked all those advanced individuals?