As Above, So Below

Searching

Reactions
This thread Norumbega: Washington Monument and the Roman Empire got me thinking about the truth that can be salvaged from all of the lies.

We know there was a world-wide civilization. The architecture tells us that, but there are also esoteric clues that we should be attending.

Emerald Tablets
Emerald_tablet.jpg

Emerald Tablet

• That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
  • And as all things have been & arose from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
Washington
1542436628702.png

1542436667775.png

Buddha
Buddha.jpg

Jesus
1542436790533.png

Mary Magdalene
1542436918555.png

The Magician in the Tarot
1542436745483.png

And yes, even
The Baphomet :eek:
1542436986292.png

Those who search are given clues. This is one of them. Why, amongst all of the lies, does this truth stand firm, and what does "As Above, So Below" mean to you?

asatiger1966

Reactions
This thread Norumbega: Washington Monument and the Roman Empire got me thinking about the truth that can be salvaged from all of the lies.

We know there was a world-wide civilization. The architecture tells us that, but there are also esoteric clues that we should be attending.

Emerald Tablets of Thoth:
That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
And as all things have been & arose from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.

Emerald Tablet - Wikipedia

The Magician in the Tarot:
View attachment 12546

And yes, even The Baphomet :eek::
View attachment 12549

Those who search are given clues. This is one of them. Why, amongst all of the lies, does this truth stand firm, and what does "As Above, So Below" mean to you?
I am sure it was a coincidence, in Africa about twenty years ago we saw your avatar on the west coast. Who is your avatar and when did she live? She was wearing a similar green outfit not quite as dark green. She had on a cape over her shoulders accompanied with white filigreed gloves but we could see the tips of her fingers, laced boots with small heels, green skirt or dress. The cape made it hard to determin if it was two peice or not. a somewhat squared off green bonnett same color as skirt. It was dark with a quarter moon rising but her hair looked red tied down her back. age 10-12. Oh and skinny legs. Nuts maybe.

BStankman

Reactions
Don't kid yourself. It is alchemical black magic.

Alchemy-4.jpg

If it was something good, it wouldn't be a fraternal secret.

knights templar freemasons.jpg

The square represents the two dimensional flat earth. The compass is for the spherical trigonometry of the firmament.

royal-arch-nut-geb.jpg

The earth as a globe is part of the process of making the below mirror the above.

Masonic Ladder.jpg

I am much more interested in the ties goat face lucy.​

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpgbowie baphomet devil.jpg

And androgyny of lady liberty, Columbia,
the mother of the gods and the father of the country.​

Attis, the Castrated Mother

And how the local fraternal temple is is based on Solomon's.
The king said to have power over demons when building it.

1 Kings 11:1​
But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;

Whore_of_Babylon.jpgWilliam_Blake_whore_babylon.jpg

The Babylonian temple priestess was a kedeshah or qedesh.
A male prostitute.

It appears the fallen angels, prefer to possess those who defile the creation.

as_abo9.jpg
Oh and skinny legs. Nuts maybe.
@asatiger1966 Are you saying Vivien Leigh had skinny boy legs and testes?
Her narrow shoulders are much more womanly than what they pass off as a woman today.

vivian leigh.jpg qedesh.jpg

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
I am sure it was a coincidence, in Africa about twenty years ago we saw your avatar on the west coast. Who is your avatar and when did she live? She was wearing a similar green outfit not quite as dark green. She had on a cape over her shoulders accompanied with white filigreed gloves but we could see the tips of her fingers, laced boots with small heels, green skirt or dress. The cape made it hard to determin if it was two peice or not. a somewhat squared off green bonnett same color as skirt. It was dark with a quarter moon rising but her hair looked red tied down her back. age 10-12. Oh and skinny legs. Nuts maybe.
The avatar is Scarlett O'Hara, a fictitious character that fictitiously lived during a fictitious civil war. She is as fake as can be, like everything else in this realm.

@BStankman I never said it was something good, so I'm not kidding myself. I simply provided some information with examples and asked what people think it means.

GroundhogLfe

Reactions

View attachment 12570
I think Solomon was right, but that we all can have power over demons, because demons are below us just like the early Christians said. They can only reach you if you let them manipulate you to get down to their level. Their tactics are scare and manipulation. I have some experience on this stuff myself. If they're not angels / demons then they're just computer NPC and random occurances made to behave in a certain way based on your own state of being and thus appear as being sometimes in control of malicious forces and sometimes as "normal".

The word demon basically just means a spirit from ancient greek and angels are often as well depicted as spirits as well. I think angels and demons tend to appear just as human, like us all on earth, but it is different in dreams and visions where you might see a true form of light and darkness. Hell for company and heaven for scenery they said. So I think angels and demons are just the same, it's just a matter of perspective and a label for their own state of being. A demon is someone who might lure you to a lower state of existence to get it's fun and an angel is trying help you get you higher. However they both can also do these out of selfish reasons. If you happen rise above a state of a being that was acting like an angel to you before, he/she might even turn in to a parasitic 'demon' figuratively and try to clinge on you with all the ways possible.

All I know is that we could all be *spirits or if we're living in a computer world then even 'sprites'. I might act as a non-intentional demon to some sometimes and an angel with an intent to some. I usually prefer to stay in the light but I have liked my adventures in the dark as well in getting intoxicated and extending my experiences on different emotions and feelings, I never go in the way of physically harming others or self however but if you fall far enough where you lose yourself you just might. I do like to keep doors open to all directions and try not shackle myself to a one way road only even when I'm working on my self improvement. But at some point I guess I might have to take that risk and make the jump when I've reached my current limits, which is still quite a far away as I could see it.

HR.gif

When children say they see some unknown and unseen characters to us it might be true due to their higher state of being where as adults have usually become fairly low and no longer cannot see them. It's all jungian where they might just be deemed crazy. We should never deem them crazy, try to inquire what they look like, colours of clothings, what they talk about, are they requesting some tasks etc. Children carry a light within and certain spirits like to clinge upon that, but some might want to protect them hold on to that. It's the parents job eventually to make the decision is it good of nature or not. Sometimes they might just be playing with themselves acting as others answering also to themselves, so there is a clear difference there.

I've quite a few theories on what the actual as above as below might mean given all this preface and one is that if it is about a task on earth perhaps it is just about the unification of the above and below to unify heaven and hell, to have a place of unity for all on earth. Also when I think of it if it was about waging a war, the higher spirits would not start a war so if one was trying to conquer the other, it would be a task from below to make the above as such. The other meaning as a personal teaching might be that where there is force, there is counter force like yin and yang and as above so below is about finding a perfect balance where there are no opposites at work but it is all in synergy as being one.

* Our Finnish language kind of hints at this. We have the word 'henkilö' meaning a person in direct modern translation, but the root word s 'henki', which means a spirit. Our word for to breathe is 'hengittää', which is also from the root word spirit. For someone to be alive is to be 'hengissä', which basically means 'in spirit'. At a basis our language also suggests us all genderless in spirit, even though we have words for man and a woman and more modern words through some occupations that can distinguish between men and women. To be in spirit is to be genderless, but our material existence, that of the ego is with gender. Our language is very spiritual and languages can affect how you think. I endorse the richness of the world languages or at least preservation of them, so we can always return to study them and ways to think through them.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
Maybe it's like Vampire legends, Vampire rules? a vampire can't enter a house without first being invited in. Much like you have to be open to evil for it to bother with you. Or I just made all of that up. So Solomon seems correct that we all have the chance to have power over demons. not that I believe in demons, but there seems to be some malicious forces carrying out clandestine machinations. Where is my tinfoil hat?!

asatiger1966

Reactions
Don't kid yourself. It is alchemical black magic.

View attachment 12564

If it was something good, it wouldn't be a fraternal secret.

View attachment 12562

The square represents the two dimensional flat earth. The compass is for the spherical trigonometry of the firmament.

View attachment 12565

The earth as a globe is part of the process of making the below mirror the above.

View attachment 12563

I am much more interested in the ties goat face lucy.​

View attachment 12566View attachment 12567

And androgyny of lady liberty, Columbia,
the mother of the gods and the father of the country.​

Attis, the Castrated Mother

And how the local fraternal temple is is based on Solomon's.

1 Kings 11:1​
But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;

View attachment 12568View attachment 12569

The Babylonian temple priestess was a kedeshah or qedesh.
A male prostitute.

View attachment 12570

@asatiger1966 Are you saying Vivien Leigh had skinny boy legs and testes?
Her narrow shoulders are much more womanly than what they pass off as a woman today.

No, the young women/girl we saw in Africa, near the west coast had skinny legs.

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
i'm so confused.
I think that is because no one knows what to do with this thread. We have been conditioned with the androgenous boogeyman that is the baphomet. Society and religion tell us "That's evil. Don't look into it." That is merely a scare tactic to keep us from a deeper truth, and it looks like it has worked. People are afraid to pull back the curtain.

There is ancient Truth here. It is obvious in its repetition.

The birth of Jesus and the birth of Hermes are eerily similar.

1542518332483.png

And note the "hair" on Hermes. It is like Buddha, alluding to the pineal gland.

1542518436335.png

Genesis 32:30
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

These are all great masters. Truth can be learned from all of them.

asatiger1966

Reactions
i'm so confused.
but what about this avatar in Africa?
anotherlayer
I am not sure how the original question got separated, but when I realized that Searching
was wearing a dress similar to a little girl, me and my men encountered on a recovery operation in West African, it triggered a twenty year old question WTF. Now that my retirement is official, I can think and maybe talk about a few of the anomalous happenings.

The operation went to hell upon arrival at the given coordinates, for the recovery, and one of our competitors was on site. We nor they were in country officially so an airstrike from the carrier was not an option. We fought it out, they lost and during the fire fight the local militias woke up. It was a can it get any worse moment.

The locals had no clue what we were doing but they came at us like the undisciplined troops they were. Screaming, running right at you.
My Command Sargent First Class was hit bad, we withdrew and put him on one of the ATVs with the recovery. Ten miles later at the extraction point. in a short grassy area we did triage on the ramp of the CH-47, we left the Sargent on an air mattress away from the rotor wash. and covered him for shock. Tiny had a through and through, in and out. Good news? It hit his kidney and shattered his pancreas.

We grabbed the doc and came around the left side of the ramp, at that time only red lights were used, protocol. The girl was near Tiny's left hand. We thought local girl with grenade and almost shot her. Doc yelled "NO" we froze . Tiny had been non responsive eyes closed, now he was eyes open and reaching his hand for the funny looking girl. He had a slight smile weak but it was there, Tiny touched her hand , with the white gloves with no fingers in them, we could see the finger tips, Tiny lay back with a relaxed look and passed. The girl was just gone, as if she was a part of Tiny.

You people on here ,to me, are like strangers on a cross country bus trip. I will never see you again and because of that, I might get some benefit talking to you.
Now you can take your nonproductive circular logic and figure this out.
Where I am at after all this time, is the spirit finds a very pleasant memory and uses that to help us pass, yes even to the point of manifestation.
You and Fort Bragg now know the story. Signing off Red Herring

BStankman

Reactions
The birth of Jesus and the birth of Hermes are eerily similar.

Crook and staff. Pharaonic again.
Good shepherd bad shepherd, it is still an monarch/aristocrat control structure.
os.jpg

There is ancient Truth here. It is obvious in its repetition.
Yes indeed, the above and below is as universal as the swastika.

daa984c31b82d1ca1b20e876148a9509--ancient-mysteries-ancient-artifacts.jpg 9c9743a9dbfeb2b3e06a273ce20a8bef--ancient-persian-ancient-art.jpgshiva.jpgaztec.jpgfreddy mercury.jpg
"That's evil. Don't look into it." That is merely a scare tactic to keep us from a deeper truth, and it looks like it has worked. People are afraid to pull back the curtain.
Again, much like the swastika.

And yes, it is the exorcist part of it that probably feeds the fear that lowers the harmonic vibration.

f7be213b76b6d403b5e4c06694478ed7--angels-and-demons-fallen-angels.jpg 12598822_f496.jpg As Above So Below.jpg

So why is it a fraternal secret?
Is it the brotherhood mission to lower the frequency and become gods on earth?

I am aware of the the Pharaohs moving from Egypt, through Babylon, and eventually ending up in the Vatican.
And the attack on the Gnostic Cathars.

st peter.jpg

Was that the crime of Jesus? Teaching the slaves the forbidden knowledge?

Paracelsus

Reactions
The Chaldean/Babylonian god who keeps popping up is Pazuzu. He was the god of storms and the desert/desolate places. Pazuzu wasn't an androgynous god, he was a he. As far as Baphomet goes, I'd always refer to the Eliphas Levi illustration, it is a more "wholesome" depiction of principles.
Male : Female
Positive : Negative
Solve (Dissolve) : Coagula (Solidify)
Light : Dark

Magic isn't evil, anymore than fire, electricity, aether, plasma, or any other concievable form of power is. It is better to scare away the ignorant from wielding power than give them enough knowledge to inaccurately apply it. Just like a parent who tells their kids that babies come from storks because they think the honest truth about sex is too graphic. So too do visual representations become demons.

However, that isn't to say there isn't black magic, or that it's not being performed. It definitely is being performed by evil (Ego) that has chosen to separate from good (GOD).
Matthew 5:25
Agree with thine adversary quickly, whilst thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.

Evil exists to those conditioned to see evil, and good exists to those who choose to see good.

"...If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..." "If" by Rudyard Kipling

Also, if you begin researching this stuff seriously, you start thinking and speaking like the Chesire Cat.
anotherlayer
I am not sure how the original question got separated, but when I realized that Searching
was wearing a dress similar to a little girl, me and my men encountered on a recovery operation in West African, it triggered a twenty year old question WTF. Now that my retirement is official, I can think and maybe talk about a few of the anomalous happenings.

The operation went to hell upon arrival at the given coordinates, for the recovery, and one of our competitors was on site. We nor they were in country officially so an airstrike from the carrier was not an option. We fought it out, they lost and during the fire fight the local militias woke up. It was a can it get any worse moment.

The locals had no clue what we were doing but they came at us like the undisciplined troops they were. Screaming, running right at you.
My Command Sargent First Class was hit bad, we withdrew and put him on one of the ATVs with the recovery. Ten miles later at the extraction point. in a short grassy area we did triage on the ramp of the CH-47, we left the Sargent on an air mattress away from the rotor wash. and covered him for shock. Tiny had a through and through, in and out. Good news? It hit his kidney and shattered his pancreas.

We grabbed the doc and came around the left side of the ramp, at that time only red lights were used, protocol. The girl was near Tiny's left hand. We thought local girl with grenade and almost shot her. Doc yelled "NO" we froze . Tiny had been non responsive eyes closed, now he was eyes open and reaching his hand for the funny looking girl. He had a slight smile weak but it was there, Tiny touched her hand , with the white gloves with no fingers in them, we could see the finger tips, Tiny lay back with a relaxed look and passed. The girl was just gone, as if she was a part of Tiny.

You people on here ,to me, are like strangers on a cross country bus trip. I will never see you again and because of that, I might get some benefit talking to you.
Now you can take your nonproductive circular logic and figure this out.
Where I am at after all this time, is the spirit finds a very pleasant memory and uses that to help us pass, yes even to the point of manifestation.
You and Fort Bragg now know the story. Signing off Red Herring
Death gives off alot of energy, you can easily remember it, every smell, sound, and sight. I've been bedside checking vitals on many dying people or on accidents in general, very specific details will always stay with me. People want to see it, they'll slow down to gawk at gruesome sights. It's not so hard to believe it attracts beings from other energetic levels of reality too. Some have compassion and want to provide solace, others want to feed off of it, and some just want to gawk.

Last edited:

trismegistus

Reactions
Its funny that someone else besides myself posted a thread on the Emerald tablets, considering my username :p

I think Solomon was right, but that we all can have power over demons, because demons are below us just like the early Christians said. They can only reach you if you let them manipulate you to get down to their level.
One of the ways you can interpret the tablets is what is outside of you is also what is within you. Demons and angels are not outside of you, they are a part of you just as much as your sense of "self" is inside of you. To imply they are spirits would be to imply that they are an external force whereas it is possible they are all just manifestations of your own subconscious.

Taking this thought process even further into high strangeness, the reason people can interact with or summon angels/demons is because your subconscious has the ability to manifest them. I like to compare this to the meme (I find the following statement to be unscientific, imo, but it is just an example) that you only use 10% of your brain - - at any given point you are dealing with a tiny sliver of subconscious abilities; internal thought, physical processes, emotions, dreamstates, etc. However, given the right circumstances it is possible to tap into a little more and have these experiences.

I am nowhere near a practicing occultist, I am at best very interested in a scholarly way. However, things like rituals, seances, deep meditation/yoga, or psychedelic drugs will "unlock" certain abilities impossible to gain access to otherwise.

I realize that this may sound contradictory from a previous comment I had in another thread where I feel that UFOs, ETs, angels and demons are one in the same. However, I don't believe it is contradictory - - we still have basically no effing clue what is going on in the ET/UFO realm of experiences, and until then it is plausible that even UFO experiences are generated by your own subconscious!

whitewave

Reactions
@BStankman, "Crook and staff. Pharaonic again. Good shepherd bad shepherd, it is still an monarch/aristocrat control structure."

I don't think it was always that way in Egypt. After years of reading the Bible I was a little slow in realizing something I'd read many times-the story of the famine in Egypt. The people were hungry and went to Pharaoh wanting grain and offered their money. When that grain ran out, they offered their land. When that grain ran out they offered the only thing they had left-their servitude. So, originally, the people had an economy in which they owned money and property and were free. After the famine ended, Pharaoh owned all the land and his people were vassals/subjects. He was truly a "ruler" at that point whereas before it seems he was just a caretaker/overseer. Just an observation. Carry on.

Onijunbei

Reactions
As above so below is in the Hermetic tradition of 7 truths, maxims, or laws that guide our earth and our lives. It is neutral and has no affiliation with anything. Religions and organizations can choose to use the knowledge or hide it or abuse it. But mankind figured out these universal truths a long time ago. Anyone can read and study them.. They are not hidden, but they are not taught in schools either.

The same laws of motion and energy are the same in the heavens (universe) as they are on earth.. They all work the same way. That which is born in the heavens will die and fade just like those born on earth. Even if they couldn't "see" it, ancient man still had a sense of cycles and rotations and connection, and reasoned that everything works uniformly... From the rotation of the crops to the rotation of the Earth to the procession of the 12 heavenly signs... As above so below...

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
One of the ways you can interpret the tablets is what is outside of you is also what is within you. Demons and angels are not outside of you, they are a part of you just as much as your sense of "self" is inside of you. To imply they are spirits would be to imply that they are an external force whereas it is possible they are all just manifestations of your own subconscious.

Taking this thought process even further into high strangeness, the reason people can interact with or summon angels/demons is because your subconscious has the ability to manifest them. I like to compare this to the meme (I find the following statement to be unscientific, imo, but it is just an example) that you only use 10% of your brain - - at any given point you are dealing with a tiny sliver of subconscious abilities; internal thought, physical processes, emotions, dreamstates, etc. However, given the right circumstances it is possible to tap into a little more and have these experiences.

I am nowhere near a practicing occultist, I am at best very interested in a scholarly way. However, things like rituals, seances, deep meditation/yoga, or psychedelic drugs will "unlock" certain abilities impossible to gain access to otherwise.

I realize that this may sound contradictory from a previous comment I had in another thread where I feel that UFOs, ETs, angels and demons are one in the same. However, I don't believe it is contradictory - - we still have basically no effing clue what is going on in the ET/UFO realm of experiences, and until then it is plausible that even UFO experiences are generated by your own subconscious!
I have been thinking about that on certain characters around me, because they seem to know everything about you and making commentary on something that you have done just recently or similar gestures. It suggests it could be subconscious, but then the whole world pretty much would have to be because it also happens at work with a couple of people and I am certainly not just imagining my work unless my whole existence, included this forum is part of my subconscious. I however do not think I am the architect of this world, but rather hold an option on what happens in it is in a direct relation to me, like some philosophies suggest.

Their actions are like them trying to get under your skin in a very parasitic psychic vampirism type of way to get you off your track for a tiny sip. Also like trying to cough and make noises to annoy you in specific moments when you least expect it. If I cannot put an end to it on my own in the future, I might reveal everything I have come to know of this topic, it goes deep to the human psyche and the world we live in. I've sometimes called these as "dream eaters" who try to do everything in their power within certain rules to get you from reaching what you want, like part of a game, if it is one I'll let them know I'm just playing the role and I've not even yet began to play the game properly yet. They couldn't exist in that happier state of mine and would just burn away so it could be a "fight" for survival being around me.

That or then it's just synchronisity in steroids around me at times.

Or maybe it's just jungian, due to my elongated state of fear in my past and a relative quick ascension from it I have pulled off to a slightly different level of psyche than the rest of the world and it is reacting slightly different to me than what others might perceive. This type of situation would explain many things in the world like the Mandela effect where a bubble of people move on to another level of frequency. Like I remember accurately from my childhood where Australia was much farther down in my elementary school maps than what it is nowaday, but I am not really sold on any of the other presented things.

Then there's always the Matrix type of solution where they are just agents trying to get you to react to something with emotions so you keep feeding on a machine or perhaps even an entity like the Demiurge. I encourage everyone to try and test pulling of with mental discipline and longer fasts to see if anything like that could come to happen to them where something gets desperate to feed on you.

My main options are:

A) They are somehow connected to your psyche, I know I need to do breathing practices to be able to purify my body completely to have protection from it, no matter how high I can raise my spirits alone it does not help here or I have not gotten high enough. A couple other options for protection towards that exist as well, but I am no longer reacting to them with fear, but rather curiousity and laughs so have not felt the need to make any drastic changes, just observing mostly now. But at some point I will step up my game to see how it works out.
B) It's synchronicity on steroids
C) Everything is scripted on a computed / consciousness driven world. I've written previously here already that I've been shown dreams / visions about some of the upcoming situations in my life and looking backwards at them now it's happened like scripted. Life is built like a pieces of domino that you can see what has affected what in moods and what you've been taking part of. I'm just wondering how damn far could the effects of causality be calculated from if it is a completely free world. As a pre-scripted / computed ride where you can only control your emotions it could be easier to predict what is going to happen. I've also thought of dreams at times being like programming the mind, like to give you ideas that you can then apply or even modify your emotional state for the upcoming so what is required of will then happen - your options would be limited no matter how you try to out think the situation.
D) If it's some external beings having their fun, what a ****ed up and sad way to spend their time with having fun with someone like me. Why not have real competition among themselves. I am however taking everything out of this and time after time using it to improve myself, so I'm taking this as educational.
E) If it's the simulation machine / world entity just trying to feed on your reactions making changes in this world / maya as for a source of energy I know how to starve it. But this is only the final solution when everything else has failed.

I'm not really giving much power to these thoughts anymore though, so just toying with them in my mind. I've also had my fun of thinking it as a game of captain says or being the master of puppets and I've been able to grow my patience to a very high state because of all this. It sounds absolutely crazy and paranoid, but I am very much analytical about all of this, also very cautious and observing carefully. I know how I can affect what is going on. It's been going on for a long time and at one point in my state of fear it was much worse.

But even with all this for now I'm just for trying to stay positive and guide this world of my experience out of the darkness without venturing too far and not burn all the bridges, or perhaps I should try.

Last edited:

BStankman

Reactions
@BStankman, "Crook and staff. Pharaonic again. Good shepherd bad shepherd, it is still an monarch/aristocrat control structure."

I don't think it was always that way in Egypt. After years of reading the Bible I was a little slow in realizing something I'd read many times-the story of the famine in Egypt. The people were hungry and went to Pharaoh wanting grain and offered their money. When that grain ran out, they offered their land. When that grain ran out they offered the only thing they had left-their servitude. So, originally, the people had an economy in which they owned money and property and were free. After the famine ended, Pharaoh owned all the land and his people were vassals/subjects. He was truly a "ruler" at that point whereas before it seems he was just a caretaker/overseer. Just an observation. Carry on.
Where have I seen that before?
Create a problem, provide a solution, ending with the erosion of liberty.
History repeats itself because these demons in charge have no creativity.

I understand the analogy, you dont give a monkey a machine gun.

machine gun.jpg

Researching the "law of attraction" on youtube, it appears that is what is going on.
Every one of them was asking for money or some kind of selfish material comfort.
No one wanting to end war, or hunger, or improve humanity.
It all seemed very Faustian. Like people bargaining a part of their soul to become more embedded in the material world.

like part of a game, if it is one I'll let them know I'm just playing the role and I've not even yet began to play the game properly yet. .
From my expeirience, I would refer to it as more of a test than a game.
But that could just be the dogma speaking.

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
From my expeirience, I would refer to it as more of a test than a game.
But that could just be the dogma speaking.
This indeed is one option, because all the hardship can be turned from pain to experience and from experience to mastery. We have a saying that "if you're not learning by good, then by evil" and I never have quite been able to apply it to anything, but it sure would fit to my experience of this world being as thick on the head as I've been. I really wouldn't mind what has been done, but more so what I would look upon are the intentions.

Last edited: