Artificial Deluge

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Have been busy with unrelated stuff recently. Time is a precious commodity I guess. Wanted to share this little bit of info I semi-accidentally ran into. May be jointly we could dug some info up.

Was on a split where to post it, in the geoengineering or mudflood sub. The Mudflood one won.

The below linked article is interesting in itself, with regard to how far back artificial weather experiments go. The part which caught my attention is this:
  • 1910-1914. The cereal manufacturer, C. W. Post of Texas, experimented extensively with the concussion method of rainmaking. Inspired by an occasional rain fall, Post optimistically predicted that rainmaking would one day replace irrigation. Post remembered reading tales of the deluges that occurred just after major battles in the Napoleonic Wars, and old soldiers who had fought in the American Civil War recounted rumors that heavy cannon fire seemed to bring rainfall.
1B703E85-F222-4B2E-BFB5-64085C5F3AC1.jpeg

Sounds like there were some deluge stories published in the 19th century (most likely), yet I have not seen anything pertaining to what this guy is talking about. Needless to emphasize that it’s not some spring rain in the mix here but a serious level man caused flood.

Figured, the above could be a valuable bit of info to research, for it definitely fits the time frame. An artificially produced, or geo weapon induced deluge/mudflood could explain the sporadic nature of our mud flood localizations.

KD note: Who was being credited with “after me the deluge” saying? Allegedly of course...

Let’s see what we can dig up on this. For some reason fasces comes to mind.

Source: Timeline History of Weather Modification, Weather Warfare, Climate Modification, and Geoengineering (UPDATED 3.23.13)

CitizenShip

Reactions
Ha i posted this vid in another thread but think it has relevance here to, they say they built the speakers to clear the land of any inhabitants but i also think that there is something more to this.

jd755

Reactions
I have a moment and found this.
From here
The Battle of Waterloo: Did the Weather Change History?
The Waterloo area experienced heavy rains on June 17 and the morning of the 18th.
Even Victor Hugo spoke of the weather's influence on the outcome of the battle. In Les Misérables, Chapter 3, the commentator says, “If it had not rained in the night between the 17th and the 18th of June, 1815, the fate of Europe would have been different. A few drops of water, more or less, decided the downfall of Napoleon. All that Providence required in order to make Waterloo the end of Austerlitz was a little more rain, and a cloud traversing the sky out of season sufficed to make a world crumble.”

Private John Lewis of the 95th Rifles wrote, “…[t]he rain fell so hard that the oldest soldiers there never saw the like…”

Before and during the Battle of Waterloo.

jd755

Reactions

jd755

Reactions
Nope no cannons. The story in the op is a tale of a tale.
Apparently one of the chimicals they throw into the atmosphere with gay abandon to 'create rain' is silver nitrate (if memory serves) well I'm wondering if silver nitrate is a product of the combustion of the gunpowder mix(es) used in 'Napoleonic times'.

Magnetic

Reactions
The experiment that Steinmetz of GE did creating experimental lightning that produced a fine dust (silicon dioxide or sand) and sulfurous smells (sulfur dioxide) shows that this activity if especially pronounced would trigger rain and aerosols in the air. It has been a mystery until now how these dust particles got high in the atmosphere to produce rain until now. It is made high in the atmosphere under a high electrical charge due to comets, earthquakes, etc. The unusual weather found in the early 1800's is due to electrical-magneto charge from on high.

jd755

Reactions
Trees produce rain too. In fact more than the sea. Read Viktor Schaubergers work in any of Callum Coates books about him and according to Bill Mollison rain bearing the oxygen isotope for seawater doesn't penetrate more than a few miles inland from the shore. After that (cannot recall the exact distance but it isn't much) the oxygen isotope in the rain is one that occurs in water that has been given off by trees.
Trees also lift the cloudbase in a direct proportion to their height.
When anyone contemplates how many trees have disappeared since their pre teen years in their neighbourhood alone it is staggering to realise we are actually living in an artificial version of reality.

maco144

Reactions
Trees produce rain too. In fact more than the sea. Read Viktor Schaubergers work in any of Callum Coates books about him and according to Bill Mollison rain bearing the oxygen isotope for seawater doesn't penetrate more than a few miles inland from the shore. After that (cannot recall the exact distance but it isn't much) the oxygen isotope in the rain is one that occurs in water that has been given off by trees.
Trees also lift the cloudbase in a direct proportion to their height.
When anyone contemplates how many trees have disappeared since their pre teen years in their neighbourhood alone it is staggering to realise we are actually living in an artificial version of reality.
Schauberger was unknown to me. Decided to start some reading of available sources online. Second hit on a random scroll through mentions the Tartars. Incredible!

IMG_6145.JPG

HulkSmash

Reactions
One of the techniques that they are using today to "cloud seed" is the metal-salt based aerosol sprays that we see in the "chemtrails". Then they coordinate with the plethora of NEXRAD installations and microwave the atmosphere, in conjunction with the low pressure systems moving in, and voila, they have the charge that accelerates the droplet formation, and deluge time. They have also similar techniques to keep it from raining and holding the water in the atmosphere to move onto the next region down stream so to speak. Its my belief that they have known how to do this for a long time, its just now the technology is different.