Armageddon has already happened

Searching

Reactions

Allen, the guy who made this video, has a compelling theory. He thinks that biblical Armageddon has already happened. While I cannot follow much of what he claims, I do find this idea intriguing. It explains the architecture, the lack of people, and the lack of knowledge now.

Revelation 20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

According to the theory, Jesus reigned during the 1,000 years and that is when all the glorious architecture and technology was created. We live in verse 7. We were put back here about 150 years ago with no knowedge of our past, but given a second chance. Satan is running things now.
I also find it interesting that Fomenko says there are a 1000 years missing from history. Coincidence?

It could explain pictures and drawings like this:

LOL. I don't know.

Besides the video, this post has little to do pneumatic trains, so move it if you want, KD.

ScottFreeman

Reactions

Allen, the guy who made this video, has a compelling theory. He thinks that biblical Armageddon has already happened. While I cannot follow much of what he claims, I do find this idea intriguing. It explains the architecture, the lack of people, and the lack of knowledge now.

Revelation 20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

According to the theory, Jesus reigned during the 1,000 years and that is when all the glorious architecture and technology was created. We live in verse 7. We were put back here about 150 years ago with no knowedge of our past, but given a second chance. Satan is running things now.
I also find it interesting that Fomenko says there are a 1000 years missing from history. Coincidence?

It could explain pictures and drawings like this:
View attachment 17663

LOL. I don't know.

Besides the video, this post has little to do pneumatic trains, so move it if you want, KD.
It does raise questions. I stopped and took this screenshot from 1:34

Although it might have been brought up before, just how tall were these people? The description implies that the workers dressed up and stuffed themselves into this, one of the larger tubes, for the occasion. Those two in the car just don't look comfy. Does that mean that the builders/workers were the tall ones? Then who is the short guy?

I was taught in art class that hand drawn figures for art and advertising had a head to body ratio that was impossible. One example was to find an "old style" magazine ad or catalogue and look for a full body drawing. Pick a finger that, when laid horizontally, covers the length of the head exactly. Counting the head as one, see how many more finger widths the body takes. A normal person was something like 1:7 but the old ads were 1:10 and even 1:12. This was explained that it made the people look slender and elegant and that attention was drawn to the clothing rather than the face. I would sure like to take this picture back to my art teacher. Those guys would need a tall door! Were the 'old-time' ads we see actually made to sell those things to an audience of taller people? Why was tall and thin considered elegant and graceful in the first place?

This comment could go into any of several threads but the picture brought the general idea up again. Who built this stuff, why and, where did they go? Did they reach a 100th monkey realization and split into their own timeline? Is armageddon, as in the Bible, a cyclical pattern?

We're seeking, perhaps we will find.

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
Designers draw people out of proportion. Tall skinny people sell clothes. It's why female models are 5'10" but the average American woman is 5'4".

Here is Barbie compared to a real-size girl who has room for all of her organs:

I don't know what it means other than everything in this place is an illusion.

whitewave

Reactions
#4: Fairly recent use of guillotine. And we now have legislation and apparently 30,000 guillotines ordered and stored for the day when martial law is declared. I wonder if all the Muslim beheadings are to desensitize us to this horror to come?
S.L.L. Johnson (Christian writer) also posited that the second coming had already happened and we were living in the post period of the 1000 years. I couldn't tell from his writing if he meant the 1000 years of peace (cuz we're definitely not in that time frame) or in the 1000 years where Satan is loosed (as verified by watching the nightly news). He had some pretty clever mathematical calculations to support his idea.

BStankman

Reactions
Yes, the empty cities, the missing people, the technology we dont understand and buildings we cannot replicate.
The system of the beast now in full control, that has burned and destroyed and hidden this history and technology .

One could make a case the rapture already happened and we are The Leftovers

whitewave

Reactions
Not sure how I feel about the "rapture". No one ever heard of it until Darby came up with the idea. But it could be an actual thing; I don't know. A sudden disappearance of the population would explain some of our stolen history but I'd think it would be well known and remembered and talked about for generations. Plus, if anyone was going to get whisked away, I'd think it would be those trainloads of orphans and foundlings rather than their parents but I could be wrong about that too.

I had a friend send me a series of sermons by Elder Conrad Jarrell on CD called The Ever War. Used to be able to listen to it online for free (maybe still can) but he makes a lot of sense regarding giants, the flood, aliens, and some of the other topics we discuss on this site.

As for Armageddon (the final war of the tribulation period) Christ said there never has been a time like it in history and that if divine intervention didn't occur none of us would make it. There has been some fairly horrific times in history and we're not on the verge of extinction yet so I don't think this is it. Yet. Probably close but grandma used to tell me that people in her grandparents day thought the end was near too.

You could drive yourself nuts thinking about bowls and trumpets, scrolls and opened seals. I gave up trying to figure out the prophesies in Revelation. I figure if God meant for me to understand it, He'd have made me smarter or been a little less cryptic when relaying the info to John. If you're spending your time "in Christ" it shouldn't matter what's happening in the world around you.

I think the last time I got in a serious discussion (argument) about Armageddon/the rapture was when some Mormon accosted me in a restaurant in Detroit and told me I wasn't going to go to heaven or be in the rapture because I wasn't Mormon. He said only 144,000 people would be raptured. I asked him how many Mormons there were in the world and he said, "about 2 million". I told him, "Then, I guess a bunch of yall aren't going either." Didn't realize the whole restaurant was listening to us argue until they all busted out laughing. I try not to get in those arguments anymore. No one's guaranteed tomorrow or even the rest of today. Christ will come when He comes and we need to be ready even if His coming is not in our lifetime.

SonofaBush

Reactions
As for Armageddon (the final war of the tribulation period) Christ said there never has been a time like it in history and that if divine intervention didn't occur none of us would make it. There has been some fairly horrific times in history and we're not on the verge of extinction yet so I don't think this is it. Yet. Probably close but grandma used to tell me that people in her grandparents day thought the end was near too.
World wildlife populations 'fall by 58% since 1970'
One football pitch of forest lost every second in 2017, data reveals "It is estimated that only about 15% of the forests likely to have existed before human civilisation remain intact today: a quarter have been razed and the rest fragmented or degraded. "
Phytoplankton Population Drops 40 Percent Since 1950

According to Dane Wigington of Geoengineering Watch the only consistently anomalously cool zone on the planet is the Eastern portion of the nation with a military larger than the next 10 militaries combined -- only 0.5% of the Earth's surface area. This is mentioned in almost every weeks broadcast.
Dane Wigington

The U.S. has imposed various unilateral illegal sanctions on numerous nations (acts of war) and follows them up with other acts of war. Since when has a nation seized foreign ships to enforce universal unilateral legislation on other nations? The only one I can think of off hand is the Berlin Blockade and that was an exception even for the evil USSR. I've never heard of the U.S. interfering with Japan's naval ships other than closing off the Panama canal. At least Japan was actually the aggressor, attacking French Indochina. Sanctions enforcement on domestic corporations and foreign-owned subsidiaries is one thing, blockades are another, even if going after a nuclear weapons program that actually exists, let alone when just torturing people to cook up false intelligence or whatever the story is this time around.

Furthermore despite numerous provocations worse than the Turkish Missile Crisis, I mean Cuban Missile Crisis, of course, there is no longer a hotline to resolve issues with the Russian Federation like there was with the USSR thanks to political theatrics.

I don't know Armageddon, but the Apocalypse or Revealing is definitely in full swing.

Last edited:

YoonSoo KIM

Reactions
@Searching, 'Barbie dolls' actually have their secret MTF transgender she-males' skulls and bone/body structures in comparison with the real girls' ones. So, Barbie is(represents) a transgendered boy/man turned by Estrogen and other freemasonic transgendering surgeries & stuffs. Real biological girls never have those sizes & proportions. You can learn that in many 'secret transgender investigation/transvestigation' you-tube channels, if you want. All of our elites have been "generational" secret (free)MASONIC transgenders including all royalties, nobilities, rulers, bankers, celebrities, media people, etc.... from the start-time of NWO or before till now. ( generational secret transgender population already outnumber real bio people..... so, they NEVER be a minority. It's all FAKE. )