Are the topics and threads in this forum being used as material on popular monetized YouTube channels?

studytruth

Reactions
Actually I had been thinking about this for some time. You guys do a lot of really great research on this site...but lose in the recognition as you say others use the material in their youtube videos.

I would suggest that you 'as a community' put out books. Self publishing a book through Ingram or Create Space is very easy to do, I would say you could pick a topic that has been well presented, 85% of all the work is done- you just have to bring it together and decide what stays in and what goes...place it a little differently and voilla, you have a 200 page book that could have proceeds going to the site and the contributers of it...as well as open way more interest in people coming. As new topics get well researched, voilla new book. Rinse repeat.
I say this because I feel many of you really deserve the recognition for the great research that are doing.

In case anyone is wondering my Expositions book is now complete. 242 pages (much longer than what I first thought it would be). I have been looking around for a publisher but having no luck (just too controversial I think) so I am probably going to have to self publish it myself. I have a few last bits of research on one chapter to do in early November, then hope to have it available at Amazon by Nov 30...unless I choose to just keep it as a PDF and have it with someone like gumroad and just let people buy the PDF.

I give all that detail on me because I think it applies to what I said for the forum research here. Some time of book, anthology or compilation of material I think would be a great thing, and get it into more hands than just those that come on the internet.
cheers

Bear Claw

Reactions
I don't know whether he is telling the truth or not, however Max Igan is quite vocal that his youtube channel is not monetised and for what its worth I believe him (and presumably it is easy enough to check?). However, he definitely comes on here! Whatever he says...

Also one thing he said once was that - its great to see people working collaboratively online to piece together history. I thought that was a direct reference...

Starmonkey

Reactions
Actually I had been thinking about this for some time. You guys do a lot of really great research on this site...but lose in the recognition as you say others use the material in their youtube videos.

I would suggest that you 'as a community' put out books. Self publishing a book through Ingram or Create Space is very easy to do, I would say you could pick a topic that has been well presented, 85% of all the work is done- you just have to bring it together and decide what stays in and what goes...place it a little differently and voilla, you have a 200 page book that could have proceeds going to the site and the contributers of it...as well as open way more interest in people coming. As new topics get well researched, voilla new book. Rinse repeat.
I say this because I feel many of you really deserve the recognition for the great research that are doing.

In case anyone is wondering my Expositions book is now complete. 242 pages (much longer than what I first thought it would be). I have been looking around for a publisher but having no luck (just too controversial I think) so I am probably going to have to self publish it myself. I have a few last bits of research on one chapter to do in early November, then hope to have it available at Amazon by Nov 30...unless I choose to just keep it as a PDF and have it with someone like gumroad and just let people buy the PDF.

I give all that detail on me because I think it applies to what I said for the forum research here. Some time of book, anthology or compilation of material I think would be a great thing, and get it into more hands than just those that come on the internet.
cheers
I think much of what we're missing is in books, not on the internet. I like books. Prefer them, actually.
There's probably some old books hitting eBay from old private collections. We could even learn a lot from so-called fiction of the times...
Not sure about other countries and languages. They have eBay and Amazon in other countries, don't they?...
😉

SonofaBush

Reactions
Why Are They Hiding History April 28, 2018 (thecrowhouse)

Piecing Together the Past July 21, 2018 (thecrowhouse)

Resources, study the Survivors yourself, Anatoly Fomenko for foreigners, New Chronology April 25, 2015 (newearth)

KorbenDallas Negotiator · From Seattle Joined 3/22/18

It has been a while since I listened to Max Igan's videos, but seems he was drawing largely on Sylvie Ivanova's New Earth and recommending her channel when it came to certain topics. My guess is that both KorbenDallas and Max Igan were thinking along similar lines at the same time. Sylvie Ivanova has been at this for years. She is a even further out there when it comes to many topics than KorbenDallas and many others on this site.

Speculations on giants and using buildings lacking modern HVAC systems is just one example of things that are a bit out there for me personally. As for large doors, it may be that you want to fit through the door things much larger than people. You would have to show that other obvious explanations are not sufficient.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Why Are They Hiding History April 28, 2018 (thecrowhouse)

Piecing Together the Past July 21, 2018 (thecrowhouse)

Resources, study the Survivors yourself, Anatoly Fomenko for foreigners, New Chronology April 25, 2015 (newearth)

KorbenDallas Negotiator · From Seattle Joined 3/22/18

It has been a while since I listened to Max Igan's videos, but seems he was drawing largely on Sylvie Ivanova's New Earth and recommending her channel when it came to certain topics. My guess is that both KorbenDallas and Max Igan were thinking along similar lines at the same time. Sylvie Ivanova has been at this for years. She is a even further out there when it comes to many topics than KorbenDallas and many others on this site.

Speculations on giants and using buildings lacking modern HVAC systems is just one example of things that are a bit out there for me personally. As for large doors, it may be that you want to fit through the door things much larger than people. You would have to show that other obvious explanations are not sufficient.
Large staircases. Tall railings and bannisters. Tall ceilings everywhere which isn't necessarily energy efficient. Or good for holding warmth unless you have a more effective method than burning wood. Tall windows too.
Unless those old time farts just sat around indoors all the time and didn't want to feel cooped up. Superstition and dread. Fear of the outdoors.
I think it was the style and memory though. Must be rattling around in there somewhere...

SonofaBush

Reactions
..Tall ceilings everywhere which isn't necessarily energy efficient. Or good for holding warmth unless you have a more effective method than burning wood. Tall windows too...
Actually, supposedly this actually works to keep the temperature stable at a livable temperature unless the winters are so harsh you cannot heat with wood effectively. Then too, I've heard fireplaces do not really work and you really need a Russian stove or modern heating system anyway.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Just like with everything else, please either start a thread for discussing heating systems of the past, or see if there is an already existing one.

This thread has a different topic of discussion.

madroona

Reactions
At a higher level of perspective, who here have ideas that are entirely their own, springing from their mind's vast eye? We all research everywhere, and seldom do we breadcrumb every arena of interest. I am still fairly new here, have dropped some of my (hopefully) original thoughts, but even then, our minds are like history, we tend to forget the genesis of things. Unless you are dropping truly original content you have designs on and mark it as such, consider it knowledge offered to the akashic. I am a scriptwriter, script consultant and have been tasked to come up with a new great movie idea. Trust that things here are stirring many inciting incidents and unique character arcs. Should that come to pass, of course, SH will be included, and some of you tapped for help. And to bring it back, I also have an emerging theory on light that is quite possibly new, and I have not yet discussed it for reasons mentioned in this comment.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Well, don't set the bar TOO high. Given the acceleration of the cross cultural feedback loop, it's going to be coming out more and more all over the place and there won't be any stopping it.
As EVERYONE begins remembering. It will ALL come to LIGHT.
Post automatically merged:

So let's use all communication and knowledge avenues currently at our disposal while we still have them. Really use them. In case things get CRAZY.
😵