Arcadia. The time the Earth had 360-days Year.

WorldWar1812

Reactions
There are some reports about this, that in ancient times (as per information researched around 2000-3000 years ago), what we can call "arcadia times" the time the earth's year had wasn't 365-days but 360-days. Then something happened to change to our current scheme (the sun got slower).

360-days per year with 12 months scheme, fits like something perfect inside what we have inheritated on the sumerian culture (hexadecimal system).

360 vs. 365

The miracle of Hezekiah (Isaac) -officially set in 8th BC century-, tells that by a God sign sun got slower motion, allowing extra 20 minutes per day (15 years more on the life of Hezekiah) what exactly it's the equivalence passing from 360-days year to 365-days year. So (when?) there was a time ago, celestial luminaries working changed.

8th BC it's the timeline where in peru coasts appeared red haired people (paracas area, ica bay), so another cataclysmic clue, that moved people from one area to another. Blue eyes blonde or red haired people (aryans).

Hexadecimal system inheritated from summerians fits perfect, but nowadays year has 365 days.

Fibonacci's sequence and "golden ratio" we recognise as the perfection of the creation, we can see that pattern in nature.

We know symbolically sun is male, and moon female (and moon has a relation on female cycles or reproductive cycles), if the year had 360 days and we divide it by 12 we had 30-days months. Even if some changes have happened, nature express itself on these particular patterns, a closed and defined law of nature or realm.
(if we use 29-days on 13 months we had 377 days year).

As we live in a "not perfect" world, we should have really 13 months (28-days cycle), with one additional day (feast) to match real 365 days year.

This accurated clock on this "old world" (arcadia), was behaving perfectly. Actually it doesn't.

This old scheme fits on the hexadecimal system 12-months as a sort of tradition, but we know there are some ideas about a "lost constellation" (in fact it's not lost) about sun travel (ecliptic) that covers one additional constellation (Ophiuccus). The reality is sun travels around ophiuccus but has been substituted by scorpio, close to ophiuccus.

By saying "sun got slower" it's the same to say covering additional space (sun path moved) to complete 1 day (24 hours), additional space or real changes on firmament, that means we should use a 13 constellations scheme or 13 months scheme in site of 12.
The same, passing from 360-days year to 365-days year more time it's additional space on the sun path.

How the firmament works?
The sun moves above the earth (I get zetetic astronomy), firmament moves on the opposite direction, that shows you the ecliptic phonemena on 1 year (zodiacal moving).

What about the moon?. The moon travel slower than the sun, changing on the fixed constellations background fastly compared to the sun due to the difference of speed.

Sun moves on regular lineal movement. Moon it's a bit chaotic, moving a sort of regular zig-zag moving (that we don't see on a naked eye). Moon it's like the tic-tac moving of a metronomer. Sun completes it's analema during 1 solar year. Moon completes it's analema monthly, that means the moving of the sun from tropic to tropic it's the same moving the moon does monthly. Remember moon mimics or imitates the sun but it's appearence it's on the contrary you see (moon always lie).

The Solar "Jesus Christ" story, as a metaphora, represents a perfection in the skies taking 12 disciples on a year path sun travel (12 months/30 days per month)

The changing from perfection to "imperfection" (judas) introduces 1 additional "believer" (judas) so a real scheme on 13-months (28-days per month).

In the reality of this "Hezekiah" miracle or event, sun got slower (passing from 360-days to 365-days a solar year), and moon (being in it's own nature slower than the sun) got a bit faster (passing from 30-days month to -what should be using 13 months- 28-days per month).

I don't even know if in the ancient times female menstruation cycle was the same to nowadays, maybe has changed too. Female reproductive cycles should work exactly synchronized to the moon, female reproductive it's 28 days, that's why I say, we should use a calendar with 13-months of 28-days.

This small "chaos" we see in imperfect calendars reminds me the fatal biblical words on the woman's pregnancy and birth of the children (you will give birth with pain).

An Original 360-Day Year

Objectivelly under astronomical understanding we should use 13-months per year, but it seems due to some prejudices or cultural reasons still use 12-months per year (judas banning). This idea it's shown at astronomical level when 1 constellation (pisces) gets a lot of space in the circular equinoxes precession.

There should be 13 months, 13 constellations, in the current scheme of 365-days per year against ancient scheme (arcadia) of 360-days per year. As this change in the firmament involves pisces "anomaly" I have the suspicion on firmament changes occurred some centuries ago (again I bet "jesus christ" aka androniko komneno's story and the 12th century as the real context of these changes).

Astronomer Danny Faulkner on the 360-Day Year | KGOV.com

So, the serpent or snake. It does really represent the dragon or the snake the evil?

We have been told that. Paradise serpent is the "evil", but we have the full intelligent conciousness by that reason (so it's good or bad?). Why these strange or contradictory stories (Moises serpents in the temple)?

Mysterious Snake In the Queen Elizabeth's Hand

I guess there are lots of paintings probably modified. Symbollicaly the drak (dragon) it's the green northern boreal serpent (aurora), for the chinese or some other eastern cultures serpent or dragons it doesn't represent evilness.

chinese people eating the alive heart of a snake, sounds bizarre to western people, a real challenge if you travel some day to china, and I put this tradition at the same level of saint george killing the snake or the dragon.

All these are "pictures" representing the passing from the "old world" (arcadia) to the current world.

Snakes in mythology - Wikipedia
Serpents and Snakes - Myth Encyclopedia - mythology, Greek, god, story, legend, names, ancient, tree, norse, Hindu, world

I mean, we use 12 as a projection inheritated of this ancient world where in fact we should use the 13 (13 constellations, 13 months, etc, etc), here tradition comes to jew-christianism last super and the number 13 (judas) we try to avoid by superstition posing we don't realize the world we live in.

We'd have 13 months of 28 days cycle.

If you get an stellarium software, please investigate the date of your birth and in which constellation the sun was in that day you were born. Because over this "mistake" people reads horoscope supposing a wrong horoscope to belong to. There's 1 horoscope's (horus scope) house moved away in many cases. (as it happened to me when I checked it).

This is the consequence to force the old scheme (360 days/12 constellations) to the current real world should be (365 days/13 constellations), but it's about to erase the snake.

So, the "arcadian world" had no springs, summers, autumns nor winters but "boring" same weather the full year. No ice on north pole or the outter ring of anctarctica as some not very old maps suggests. Hyperborean lands in the north pole (The Inventio Fortunata) I don't know if finally this is fictional, true or false but the maps exists. A poetic beautiful picture you can see in any jehovas witnesses propagand prospect.

The Garden of Eden.

As something happened (disequilibrium or "sins" metaphorically speaking, were introduced). Sun got a bit slower passing from 360-days year cycle to 365-days year cycle. Obviously moon was affected as well.

By the way there are some interesting research supposing current moon (did you notice the "burnt" areas of the moon?), was the sun in a previous cycle.

So as Rosicrucians believes (secretly?), they bet for a basic 13,000 thousand years cycle (under official knowledge a half a galactic year), and each 13,000 years comes the end to begin again.

Solomon Temple, probably is a metaphoric way to express the order or equilibrium in the skies (Sol-o-Mon or Sun-Moon Temple). So in a certain "hermetic" way, sun is moon, moon is sun....androginous magical mysteries.

Sun is life (good), moon is death (bad), sun is warm, moon is cold, moon is the "cage" for the damned souls.

Another suggestions linking this 13,000 years cycle and the dragon (serpent) at astronomical level would involve some interesting ideas, about "killing the tail of the dragon", or killing the dragon by his tail.

Draco Constellation. Mythology - Crystalinks

So here, under this conception of generation-destruction cycle (13,000 years) -we are the supposed by Rosicrucians the 5th humankind or the 5th generation sons of the sun-, we can understand the serpent evilness.

whitewave

Reactions
Babylonian influence: "The Babylonians divided the zodiac into 12 equal parts. They picked 12 constellations in the zodiac. So, as Earth orbits the Sun, the Sun would appear to pass through each of the 12 parts of the zodiac. Since the Babylonians already had a 12-month calendar (based on the phases of the Moon), each month got a slice of the zodiac all to itself.
Ophiuchus
But even according to the Babylonians' own ancient stories, there were 13 constellations in the zodiac. (Other cultures and traditions have recognized as many as 24 constellations in the zodiac.) So the Babylonians picked one, Ophiuchus, to leave out. Even then, some of the chosen 12 didn't fit neatly into their assigned slice of the pie and slopped over into the next one.
Earth, Sun, and constellation Leo in alignment.

When the Babylonians first invented the 12 signs of zodiac, a birthday between about July 23 and August 22 meant being born under the constellation Leo. Now, 3,000 years later, the sky has shifted because Earth's axis (North Pole) doesn't point in quite the same direction."

NASA has put Ophiucus back in (in September 2018) which has astrologers losing their minds. "You do NOT have a new horoscope to read. Ophiuchus is a constellation, yes, but not the 13th zodiac sign.

I don't think it's so much falsified history as it is legitimate change in our world view. We gain knowledge and we update our current information based on the new knowledge. Just my opinion, of course, but it doesn't seem like so much of a conspiracy or attempt to falsify history as it is an increased recognition of the subtle aspects of our universe.

msw141

Reactions
nice. i've heard references to this, but never explanations as to why. also supposedly there are cultures with an oral tradition passed down that talks about a period in history when there wasn't a moon in the sky.

i'd assume something passed near enough to our orbit that caused it to change slightly. not sure if a pole shift wobble could do it. but the math for calendars definitely changed and that seems to be a real thing.

the best explanation I've heard for the constant weather / hyperborea phenomenon is the Saturn sun theory.

OP
W

WorldWar1812

Reactions
nice. i've heard references to this, but never explanations as to why. also supposedly there are cultures with an oral tradition passed down that talks about a period in history when there wasn't a moon in the sky.

i'd assume something passed near enough to our orbit that caused it to change slightly. not sure if a pole shift wobble could do it. but the math for calendars definitely changed and that seems to be a real thing.

the best explanation I've heard for the constant weather / hyperborea phenomenon is the Saturn sun theory.

Zetetic Astronomy. Planetary (Wandering Luminaries, not fixed stars) Height.
Vertical Order.

By the way this nonsense of Nibiru's lie, introduced by freemason Z.Sitchin, and Anunnaki tale it's full of a
very macchiavellic playing, totally distorted.

Anunakki, means Anu=ski, Nakki (where hindi naggas comes from), that's at physical (and metaphysical level), "GIANTS"
Anunnaki (GIANTS of the SKY), not necessarily "alien" invasion, but planets approaching earths's surface.

Saturn remains as THE KING

Saturn devouring his sons
Saturn Devouring His Son - Wikipedia

Post automatically merged:

Zetetic Astronomy. Planetary (Wandering Luminaries, not fixed stars) Height.
Vertical Order.

By the way this nonsense of Nibiru's lie, introduced by freemason Z.Sitchin, and Anunnaki tale it's full of a very macchiavellic playing, totally distorted.

Anunakki, means Anu=ski, Nakki (where hindi naggas comes from), that's at physical (and metaphysical level), "GIANTS"
Anunnaki (GIANTS of the SKY), not necessarily "alien" invasion, but planets approaching earths's surface.

Saturn remains as THE KING

Saturn devouring his sons
Saturn Devouring His Son - Wikipedia

Maybe the changes involved were related either to the so-called Aurora Borealis
(when the serpent dragon ruled the world).

Earth's Original 360-Day Year and Calendar-

Two serpents, or a double aurora from north pole (center) and south pole (outter ring)
We can refer to this ancient lost world when we were connected to the supernatural conciousness.

And maybe we could know a bit more about ancient meridian scheme.

Zero Meridian at Gizeh
SYSTEM OF ANCIENT MONUMENTAL STRUCTURES. GEODESY OF MERIDIANS.

Double Serpent, Double Aurora.

Right.

Temporarilly a "world without a moon". By the old greek classic tradition, selenites. Or pre-selenites.

The depitction of Selene Goddess resembles roman Diana (like Lady Die Spencer :D), or Isis with horns.

Selenites era it seems another word for Arcadia.

"The etymology of Selene is uncertain, but if the name is of Greek origin, it is likely connected to the word selas (σέλας), meaning "light".[4]

Just as Helios, from his identification with Apollo, is called Phoebus ("bright"), Selene, from her identification with Artemis, is also commonly referred to by the epithet Phoebe (feminine form).[5] The original Phoebe of Greek mythology is Selene's aunt, the Titaness mother of Leto and Asteria, and grandmother of Apollo, Artemis, and Hecate. Also from Artemis, Selene was sometimes called "Cynthia".[6]

Selene was also called Mene.[7] The word men (feminine mene), meant the moon, and the lunar month. It was also the name of the Phrygian moon-god Men"

Sele, Sila (strenght in russian), Siloe's pond, in islamic tradition (inshallah), saladin (salah adyin).

But more interestingly in the previous cycle sun rose on the west, as some other ancient greek sources tells.

Taking electric universe plasmatic discharge, the so-called "eye of sahara" or "devil's eye" (Mauritania), inertial forces seems to have been delivered from west to east.

Richat Structure - Wikipedia

The Mystery of the Giant Blue Eye of Africa in Mauritania.php

Last edited:

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Anyone else think that Queen Elizabeth I looks very mannish? Not that it matters much, just an observation that something could have been going on that we don't know about or haven't been told. Snakes symbolize transformation, and to me it looks as if a man was transformed into a woman.... or maybe the artist just wasn't very good at portraits.
Liz I.jpg

The "Draining of the Sahara" video...While I do agree that it definitely looks as if millions of square miles of mud flowed down toward the ocean--a conclusion I came to awhile ago, just by looking at Google maps--I'm just not seeing the dragon that he is seeing. I see mountains, crags, sheer cliffs, and Lichtenstein figures that are the result of a plasma discharge (natural or man-made), not a gigantic dragon that died and bled all over the place.

msw141 said:
I have heard this, too; and not only that, but the fact that you can't find any depictions of the moon in Neolithic/Paleolithic times. You can see plenty of animals, humanoid figures, fat women with huge breasts, sunbursts, stars, geometric shapes, but nothing that can definitely be called the moon. Now, the moon is a pretty obvious feature of the nighttime sky. It goes through phases that change its apparent shape quite drastically from night to night. You'd think that Neolithic peoples would have painted that thing all over their caves, and etched it into the sides of cliffs, and made depictions of its phases on rocks and seashells to carry around with them as religious talismans. In fact, I found only a couple of crescent moon images on ancient rock art, both in Chaco Canyon, in the American southwest.

Chaco Canyon 1054 Supernova Rock Art Painting This is supposed to represent the supernova of 1054. Why anyone thinks this, I don't know. Note that the crescent's points go downward. I don't know that I've ever seen the moon pointing downward like this. Is this really the moon?

Ancient Pueblo Petroglyph Sheep and Moon Figures. This one shows TWO crescent moons! One is sideways, the way we normally see it, and the other, much lower, points down. What the heck is really going on here?

There was a time when the moon did not exist. It came into existence quite recently, not millions of years ago, and it undoubtedly changed the length of the year, the seasons, the tides, and probably many other things, as well.

jd755

Reactions
Weirdly or not last year I looked into Teslas mention of 369 from my inner perspective for want of a better description and out of it came the perfection of a 360 degree circle which in turn led to a 360 'sun ups' calendar of nine months of 36 days which in turn led me to craft a 360 day calendar featuring the movement of either solstice to equinox or equinox to solstice, the four seasons, the nine moths and the 360 days (sun ups) and its working well since New Years day at the Winter Solstice
So at the of writing this post its the 4th of May in the season of Summer with the movement from equinox to solstice.
This in turn led to the amazing pentagon which is a whole other story for another thread.

This is happening to me with increasing frequency so although it might appear at first blush to be off topic to me it isn't.
So I mentions Tesla in the post above then I went to rexresearch.om where Stuff & Stuff had been updated and in the update was this link to a downloadable pdf, in english, of The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla a book I didn't know existed!
THE FANTASTIC INVENTIONS OF NIKOLA TESLA | Nikola Tesla, David Hatcher Childress | download
One feels one is being shown a direction of travel.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions

Vikking__

Reactions
Lets discuss

If 2 month was added to the calendar in the romain day (July and August, father and son).
Lets take 10 month as a basis for a model like our base 10

360 day (circle) 3+6+0 = 9 completion
10 month cycle 1-10
36 day month again completion 9
9 planet (earth is not) 9 orb or god (Sun-Moon-Mercury-Venus-Mars-Jupiter-Saturn-Cronos-Nepture ,
Orbiting the central axis, where is locate the mega magnet = 10
4 Season, 4 Element, 4 Direction

Constellation are the story or legend like mythic creature, no number are needed you could trace line between any luminaries to make intelligent pattern, Human mind like to make order out chaos

Please add some thoughts, no question in belief just trying to connect dot

msw141

Reactions
is there any indication that days were longer or shorter in these times too?
I would think that if the year changed, it's possible day cycles were altered too.
I don't know what sort of clue would be possible to indicate that though.

I'm curious about theories that speculate that mega fauna and dinosaur are seemingly impossibly large given Galileo's inverse cube law and analysis of bone and muscle strength versus size and weight. Seems to support that they were at one time possible, it's just that what we think of as a constant was actually different then. I am curious if that plays into how megalithic structures could have been made, and if men were once giants or lived among giants.

jd755

Reactions
Did I really type nine months and not ten in that post above?
Obviously I did. What an idiot.
360 sun up year, ten 36 day months, four 90 day seasons, two 90 day solstice to equinox, two 90 day equinox to solstice.

OP
W

WorldWar1812

Reactions
Did I really type nine months and not ten in that post above?
Obviously I did. What an idiot.
360 sun up year, ten 36 day months, four 90 day seasons, two 90 day solstice to equinox, two 90 day equinox to solstice.
Under Tesla's "female" numbers (3,6,9) would fit perfect 9 months, but......10x36=360. Taking into consideration mythologies, we can avoid number twelve.
Indeed, number 13.

Calendars were modified and manipulated long ago.

Новый Коло Даръ (календарь) без високозного года. Рыбников Ю.С 21.10.17

Коляды дар - календарь славян

whitewave

Reactions
WorldWar1812, could you translate the above for those of us who don't speak.......Russian? A synopsis would be fine. Thanks.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Something I mentioned more briefly in another post here..... The Egyptians claim that they have recorded history going back 432,000 years. Beorusus gave a list of Sumerian kings that obviously made no sense, but added up to 432,000 years. The Old Norse records state that the rooms and halls of Valhalla, suitable for Ragnarok, total up to 432,000 and the India Vedas mention a second world of 432,000 years. If you begin very early, when 360 days was a year on the worldly calendars, and add a few second per year, to account for the speeding up of the rotation of the earth that has been ongoing for millenia, how long would it take to add 5 days to the year - that is, to change it from 360 to 365 days? Exactly 432,000 years.