Antarctica - Empire Beneath the Ice by Steve Quayle

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I was just wondering if anyone had a chance to read "Empire Beneath the Ice" by Steve Quayle. If you had, what's your opinion on the presented info?

empireice3.jpg

empire_beneath_the_ice.jpg

Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Operation Highjump ........................... 15
Chapter 2: US Defeat .......................................... 27
Chapter 3: Stalin’s Nightmare .............................. 39
Chapter 4: Neuschwabenland .............................. 57
Chapter 5: Nazi UFOs ........................................ 85
Chapter 6: Terrifying Possibilities ........................127
Chapter 7: Operation Paperclip ......................... 161
Chapter 8: Reverse Engineering ......................... 173
Chapter 9: Confusing the Masses ....................... 195
Chapter 10: Hollow Earth ................................. 233
Chapter 11: Inside the Earth .............................. 257
Chapter 12: Nazi Stargates ................................ 279
Chapter 13: CERN ........................................... 289
Chapter 14: Dates and Names ........................... 309
Chapter 15: Light and Crystals ........................... 323
Chapter 16: Thought Projection ......................... 337
Chapter 17: Hitler’s Occult Secrets 349
Chapter 18: Wagner, Darwin, Nietzsche, Hitler... 381
Chapter 19: Anti-Science ................................... 399
Chapter 20: Hidden Powers ............................... 415
Chapter 21: Hitler and the Beast ......................... 443
Chapter 22: Deceiving and Deceived ....................483
Conclusion .......................................................... 511
Steve Quayle joins host Derek Gilbert to discuss his most amazing new work "Empire Beneath the Ice" and the esoteric connection between the Nazis and the occult quest that drove Hitler and German elites to find an underworld location of the gods.

HollyHoly

Reactions
I ve always been interested in the subject of the Nazis in Antarctica for a long time I ve expected some nasty things to come at us from this place. I used to have a collection of life magazines from the 30s 40s and 50s and I found out from reading the articles that there was a sizeable Nazi movement in the US in the 30s it was almost a third political party so we had homegrown Nazis !! like Prescott Bush. A fascination with the occult and fantastical lands of myth and romances like the Holy Grail had taken certain elites minds like cancer .Around this time Helena Blavatsky ,Alice Bailey ,Aleister Crowley, Jack Parson, L Ron Hubbard and all sorts of occultists came out of the woodwork with all these fantastical tales of lost lands of super human civilisation. I haven't read Steves Books but I want to its on my to do list . You might like this awesome lecture by a guy named Jared Chrestman about the Nazi occult connections of NASA and how the Nazis got so messed up in fantastical thinking he talks about this occult medium named Maria Orsic who channeled High tech plans for spaceships and whatnot from entities heres a link Nazis and NASA Jared Chrestman They had the Antarctic base there for a long time before the war or Admiral Bird interestingly a youtube channel named Florida Maquis has google earthing Antarctica for a long time recently he found an undeniable pyramid and he claims he found something like the gateway portal thing like Steve Quail is talking about in this video. I'm not willing to die on this hill but the pyramid is what it is and here's the 'stargate' Stargate Florida Maquis

JWW427

Reactions
USAF C-117 cargo planes take off every half hour from Auckland, NZ, to resupply American Antarctic bases.
The Chinese are building their 5th base.
Turkey now wants a base there.
Operation DEEP FREEZE, USN, is still in operation.
Lake Vostok is forbidden to fly over says the NSA and the Russian govt.
Why did many world officials visit there in 2016?
Why did the Germans undertake two public expeditions in 1936 and 1938?
Why did Admiral Byrd need 5000 Marines and an aircraft carrier for a scientific exploration and weapons testing in 1947 during Operation HIGH JUMP?
Why do satellites avoid the center of Antarctica? It's a no-fly zone.
Why does Google Earth paint all of Antarctica as if it were a vanilla ice cream sandwich on white bread?

JWW
Post automatically merged:

This is an interview with Igor Witowski, the author of a well known book on German wonder weapons, or "Wunderwaffe."
This is the man who delved into Russian and Polish archives during the 1990s to bring news to the world in the Nazi Bell antigravity and free energy module that made the German flying discs possible.

Last edited: