Annihilated African cities, killed population, establishment lies, Timgad and the Richat Structure Atlantis

Moriarty

Reactions
It's hard to stay silent, when such a tremendous loss of life is accompanied by the establishment lies of unprecedented magnitude. I'm talking about Africa again. This thread is a sort of buildup on the already existing thread: 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa. Influenced by the recent publicity related to the ancient lost city of Atlantis being located in Africa, I took a hard look at quite a few of the older maps. Based on what I've seen, I did not see any evidence pointing to the African Atlantis being located on top of the Richat "Eye of Africa" structure. What I did see though, was the destruction of the majority of the African continent, together with its cities, as well as with its inhabitants.

Note: As you read the below, it is important to understand, that year 1570 people knew way more about 1570 than we do today. Same goes for people who lived in 1645, 1716, 1802 or any other time in history. They were the witnesses, and not us. Naturally, if you buy the bogus narrative compliant explanation of the cartographers of the past making stuff up, this thread is not for you.

Sahara Desert
... and its fake history
Wikipedia says, "During the last glacial period, the Sahara was much larger than it is today, extending south beyond its current boundaries. The end of the glacial period brought more rain to the Sahara, from about 8000 BC to 6000 BC, perhaps because of low pressure areas over the collapsing ice sheets to the north. Once the ice sheets were gone, the northern Sahara dried out. In the southern Sahara, the drying trend was initially counteracted by the monsoon, which brought rain further north than it does today. By around 4200 BC, however, the monsoon retreated south to approximately where it is today, leading to the gradual desertification of the Sahara. The Sahara is now as dry as it was about 13,000 years ago."

The Issue
Officially, the exploration of Africa was supposed to be happening in the 19th century. The below two map compilation is meant to illustrate the problem we are presented with. It also illustrates the lies we are being deliberately fed. The lies which have become a part of our every day lives.

The official description for the below 1802 map states the following:
  • One of the first maps of Africa to show the true state of geographical knowledge of the continent, hence the vast areas of the map with no information - this was Arrowsmith's style when he mapped Africa, the America's and other parts of the world where geographic information was both unknown and evolving. Aaron Arrowsmith simply stripped away centuries of accumulated myth, misconception and unsustainable guesswork, and took the mapping of Africa back to the bare bones of substantiated fact, leaving the interior as a blank canvas, a challenge to a new generation of explorers. As a picture, many of his predecessors of a century earlier would not have thought of publishing it, as a statement of intent it raised the standard for geographical accuracy above that practiced by the vast majority of his contemporaries" .
Aaron Arrowsmith
View attachment 12698
All we know about him: Aaron Arrowsmith (1750–1823), migrated to London from Winston in Durham when about twenty years of age, and was employed by John Cary, the engraver. In 1790 he made himself famous by his large chart of the world on Mercator’s projection. Four years later he published another large map of the world on the globular projection, with a companion volume of explanation. The maps of North America (1796) and Scotland (1807) are the most celebrated of his many later productions. He left two sons, Aaron and Samuel, the elder of whom was the compiler of the Eton Comparative Atlas, of a Biblical atlas, and of various manuals of geography. They carried on the business in company with John Arrowsmith (1790–1873), nephew of the elder Aaron. In 1834 John published his London Atlas, the best set of maps then in existence. He followed up the atlas with a long series of elaborate and carefully executed maps, those of Australia, America, Africa and India being especially valuable. In 1863 he received the gold medal of the Royal Geographical Society, of which body he was one of the founders.
The above 1570 Africae Tabula Nova map is, by far, not the only "older" map out there. We can fast forward 120 years to 1690, and see the same picture of Africa. Please feel free to browse through maps of Africa, and verify for yourself. This here was just a short synopsis. For the straight up Sahara Desert related story pease visit the below thread:
KD: And let us be real for a second. Africa was not some distant, and recently re-discovered North or South America. In 1802 scientific society suddenly realized that their knowledge of the neighboring Africa equaled one big fat zero? Did they really discovered 150 miles x 180 miles Lake Victoria in 1858? Checkout below what we knew in 1812 about South America. How much sense does any of this make?

Symbols and Cities
View attachment 12739

The below red highlighted city symbols appear rather insignificant on some 400 year old maps. Yet, all of those places were populated cities, and their insignificance could be a false assumption. They were occupied by living and breathing human beings. Later on you will see why this notion is important.
In the above 1635 map cutout we can see two very familiar names, which are Cairo and Alexandria (the third, Algiers, is not on the cutout, but it is on the linked map). They sit next to a little city symbol similar to the one below.

Behind each and every one of those tiny highlighted city symbols, there was a city. Let's take a look at some of the cities marked by these city symbols. I chose Cairo, Alexandria, and Algiers, because we know that these cities existed, and still do.

According to the official version, the cities I'm gonna be talking about later on never existed, and reflected on some ancient cartographers imagination (or incompetency).

1572 - Cairo
View attachment 12683

1572 Alexandria / 1541 Algiers
View attachment 12684View attachment 12693
If you follow this Google search link, you will be able to see other various 16th century city plans (not necessarily Africa related) marked with the same "city" symbol on various maps. The below population numbers are meant to demonstrate the capacity of those cities. Meaning how many people they could allegedly fit within their walls.
Cairo population - link:
  • 1400: 125,000 - 260,000
  • 1500: 400,000
  • 1575: 275,000
Alexandria population - link + link:
  • 700: 216,000
  • 900: 175,000
  • 1800: 8,000
  • 1840: 60,000
Algiers population - link + link:

Kasbah of Algiers citadel alone used to have 150 tiled public water fountains. Today, only six of those remain.
  • 1600: 100,000 with 30,000 additional Christian captives
  • 1881: 65,227
The up and down population number shenanigans are being blamed by the official historians on earthquakes, deluges, tidal waves, plagues, wars and other such things. We all choose what to believe. I, personally, think those excuses are just made up lies designed to hide the true nature of the African cataclysmic events.

Here is an example of the strangeness we are so used to, we consider it normal. The below ruins belong to the city of Timgad, Algeria. Of course, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Which means no digging, no touching, and no nothing. What if something unwanted gets discovered? Follows is a short story of Timgard:
  • The city was founded ex nihilo as a military colony by the emperor Trajan around AD 100.
  • KD: ex nihilo means "something coming from nothing". City which came from nowhere?
  • It was originally populated largely by Roman veterans .
  • In the 5th century, the city was sacked by the Vandals before falling into decline.
  • In AD 535, the Byzantine general Solomon found the city empty when he came to occupy it.
  • In the following century, the city was briefly repopulated as a primarily Christian city before being sacked by Berbers in the 5th century.
  • Timgad was destroyed at the end of the 5th century by montagnards of the Aurès.
  • The Byzantine Reconquest revived some activities in the city, defended by a fortress built to the south, in 539, reusing blocks removed from Roman monuments.
  • The Arab invasion brought about the final ruin of Thamugadi which ceased to be inhabited after the 8th century.
  • Because no new settlements were founded on the site after the 7th century, the city was partially preserved under sand up to a depth of approximately one meter.
So, there you have it. We have a city built by God knows who, and made out of nothing 2,000 years ago for some Roman veterans. Destroyed by some mountain dwellers 1,600 years ago, and seized to be inhabited 1,400 years ago.

50,000 citizens - they call it a town
View attachment 12726
1905 - The review of reviews. (LOL)

Make sure you read the following 1902 Munsey's Magazine article. You might get surprised what this Roman retirement city for veterans had to offer.

Now check out some of the below pictures, and try to imagine this city when it was thriving. Be honest, how much time would it take us to build such a city today?

KD: I simply used Timgad as an example of the destroyed/missing cities this article is essentially about. I honestly doubt that the real name of this city had anything to do with Timgad, or Thamugas. The info about this city magically popped up in 1870s, for all of the survived places have to have their own history. I think this Timgad could be the city of Canatudi on this 1635 map.

It appears that Timgad was on the outskirts of the cataclysm which produced the Sahara Desert, and altered geographical features of the other African areas. As an example I could name the emergence of Lakes Victoria, Tanganyika, and Malawi.

I think this catastrophic event happened around 1666. I could care less for the weirdness of the number, but this African event appears to coincide with the formation of the Santorini Archipelago, which, in my opinion, took place around 1666.

Was this cataclysm man made, or natural? I have no clue. May be these people do.

Missing Cities/Towns
Essentially, if the maps in question contain real cities like Cairo, Alexandria and Algiers, I find no real reason to question past existence of the other cities, or towns present on the same maps. And considering that those "imaginary" cities were marked on multiple maps with the same "city" symbol, I will consider them comparable in size.

Now, when we fully understand that behind each one of the above symbols could be 10,000, or 50,000, or 250,000, or 400,000, or whatever number of people, let us take a look at the below map comparison.
Now I have a few simple questions. Where did all these cities, and towns go? Not some bamboo huts Wikipedia suggests for a couple of the names, but actual cities, and towns... what happened to them? Cities like the ones in this little passage kindly produced by Google: Doldel, Augesa, Gebaghe. Where is the Lake Sachaf?
I was able to find this German book dated 1708. I have no idea what it says, but here are the pages. If our German speakers could help out, would be awesome. 1708 is well into the fake history pubs territory, but at least this book has the names of the above cities.

Also, who was this Rönigreich Damut?

For those enjoying mainstream geographical explanations, here is a 1891 article explaining that 16th century cartographers were dumb, and excessively creative with their maps: Scottish Geographical Magazine.

KD: obvously the above several cities I picked are a drop in the bucket. How many cities, and towns seized to exist? Looks like hundreds did.

The Richat Atlantis
View attachment 12738
Such a possibility is being discussed in this thread. I think finding Atlantis would be super cool, but I have my doubts that the Richat Structure has anything to do with it. Maps suggest that there was no Sahara Desert a few hundred years ago. In my opinion the Eye of Sahara emerged simultaneously with all the Sahara Desert. In other words, Sahara would have to be thousands of years old for any possibility for the Richat Structure to be Atlantis. As it stands, I think the Eye of Sahara is some sort of a weaponry related crater.

In my opinion the ancient city of Hoden was much bigger than today's Ouadane, located 5 miles south-west from the outer rim of the Richat structure. I have this feeling that the majority of the older Hoden did not quite survive the arrival of the Richat Structure. If you look at these pictures of Ouadane, you may see a few interesting ones.
I think some type of a weapon could have been used. I have no idea what it could have been (if it was used, where it came from, etc), but we have this interesting dependency between crater locations, and the mapped African deserts. In my opinion, it happened a few hundred years ago.

View attachment 12743
Saudi Arabia craters are not included on the image
Of course, scientists are saying that it happened millions of years ago. They even know how to differentiate between a 3 mln year old, and a 575 mln year old crater. I think they are full of it, but that is just my opinion on the issue. By pushing these terrible events millions of years back, they created moral comfort on Earth. May be it's a good thing, and may be it is not a good thing.
Maps for your review:
*******​

KD summary: I do think that millions, or tens of millions, or hundreds of millions of people (may be some additional humanoid species too) were killed by this enormous event. In my opinion it happened between approximately 400-500 years ago. The truth is being hidden from public knowledge. That's it. I really have nothing else to add.
I have to say KD, huge respect at your historical investigative skills. I really don't know where you get the time to do them or the scent about whats wrong with the official line.

As someone fairly new to this type of research, and with the many ideas proposed by a lot of you established researchers, do you think it would be possible to have a thread where you guys could put in rough dot points your chronology of events. Just the main events I guess.

I know view points will differ but it would help us relative newbies a bit. I find the whole thing fascinating and this Africa thread a bit of a mind blower! Keep it up
My comments were intended to consider the possibility of a nuclear war by persons unknown. Then a follow up operation, after it was safe to enter the dead zone, called a Desert. To discredit the survivors that still had memories of their grandfathers building many advanced empires. As shown by existing ruins and still standing megaliths.
One way to make people forget their past is to traumatize them using one stimulus then change the stimulus often. They will forget their own history and start to trust you and the lies your teaching. Slavery and its accompaniments would accomplish that goal. Memory gone.

But do not overlook that the people observing this process taking place are being traumatized, desensitized as well, the endgame for the parasites, that nuked Africa in the first place; is to create willing participants from the observers.

My comments are never intended to offend anyone ever, if I did I apologize.
Makes me think of Planet of the Apes. Much truth in fiction and Hollywood

Last edited:

Radal16

Reactions
"To be honest, I struggle to understand how something of this magnitude could have hidden from public knowledge. It appears to have been too big of a recent event. The only way to pull this off would be to replace the majority of the world population. But how realistic is that?"
Apologies for straying away from the point of the thread, but I think the answer to your question Verity is that they did. Ever hear about the orphan trains (1854-1929)? I'm attaching a link to this article about the US but it happened in Europe and Russia too. Where did all these children come from? The implications are disturbing.

Orphan Trains - Social Welfare History Project

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I will give out a little a few clues to the timeline, for it is not a 10 minute thread to just come up with.

I think the reason this whole world does not remember why the houses are buried, or why the continents changed is in a simple answer - there was nobody left to remember.

Clue #2 - compare the technological quality of the 1802 map above where Africa was unexplored, and the last maps of the 18th century when it was still a known, explored and properly mapped continent.

Clue #3 - factor in urban fires to kill off the remembering survivors.

Clue #4 - consider those photographs of the abandoned cities to be actually the depictions of the abandoned cities ready to be repopulated. Figure out what happened to previous citizens on your own.

Clue #5 - for the US of A. When did the taxes started to get collected? What really financed the Civil War of 1861-1865. All those ironclads, uniforms, weapons, food and all the other logistics?

Clue #6 - figure out the world significance of the year 1871.

Clue #7 - 18th, 19th century language reforms.

And yes, eventually children were very much needed.

KD: Please, let us not derail this Africa related thread. If someone out there wants to start a pure discussion thread on the timeline issue, please do. You can copy my above clues into a new thread if you want. We could work together on trying to zero in on on the time related issues in that new thread.

Thank you.

asatiger1966

Reactions
Another question i have: what did we do to receive such a god-awful punishment. If "they" can destroy entire cities with minimal loss of life, what would make them destroy this many people.
Ill tell u one thing, a month ago i didnt think the rabbit hole covld go any deeper. Ha!
No offense taken, as it has been said, all races have enslaved and been enslaved aut compared to the subject in this post slavery is almost a none issue, imo.
You think the europeans did this?
theres a jerusalem in virginia too
Yes and no, I am not sure who the Europeans are as a people. Witnessing the destruction brought with the arrival of the Europeans, introduction of alcohol, drugs, poverty, slavery, scalping and just plain old genocide . I plan to never see them at my front door.

At this point because of the great questions and ideas on this site, I have modified my thoughts slightly. The main destruction of property is caused by old testament cataclysms. The people leave the cities in search of food and die along the way. Starvation, plague, war, loss of hope? A lot of the surface earth changes would be high tech war.

There were advanced civilizations that were destroyed, no doubt. There was a border less civilization in our near past, again no doubt.
Maybe the advanced survivors, whom kept some of their technology, encounter after hundreds of years, the less fortunate survivors and out of fear of their primitive state and numbers they try to control them any way possible. The information for any concrete conclusion is not here yet.

Andromeda

Reactions
Yes and no, I am not sure who the Europeans are as a people. Witnessing the destruction brought with the arrival of the Europeans, introduction of alcohol, drugs, poverty, slavery, scalping and just plain old genocide . I plan to never see them at my front door.

At this point because of the great questions and ideas on this site, I have modified my thoughts slightly. The main destruction of property is caused by old testament cataclysms. The people leave the cities in search of food and die along the way. Starvation, plague, war, loss of hope? A lot of the surface earth changes would be high tech war.

There were advanced civilizations that were destroyed, no doubt. There was a border less civilization in our near past, again no doubt.
Maybe the advanced survivors, whom kept some of their technology, encounter after hundreds of years, the less fortunate survivors and out of fear of their primitive state and numbers they try to control them any way possible. The information for any concrete conclusion is not here yet.
I agree with the idea that we had an advanced civilization in the past and it was border less in the sense that we all spoke the same tongue. After all the catastrophes and destructions humans started to isolate themselves out of fear that the past destructions would happen again and that’s probably why we have hundreds of spoken languages today but they all are sprung from the same language prior to the demise of the ancient world.

Moriarty

Reactions
I will give out a little a few clues to the timeline, for it is not a 10 minute thread to just come up with.

I think the reason this whole world does not remember why the houses are buried, or why the continents changed is in a simple answer - there was nobody left to remember.

Clue #2 - compare the technological quality of the 1802 map above where Africa was unexplored, and the last maps of the 18th century when it was still a known, explored and properly mapped continent.

Clue #3 - factor in urban fires to kill off the remembering survivors.

Clue #4 - consider those photographs of the abandoned cities to be actually the depictions of the abandoned cities ready to be repopulated. Figure out what happened to previous citizens on your own.

Clue #5 - for the US of A. When did the taxes started to get collected? What really financed the Civil War of 1861-1865. All those ironclads, uniforms, weapons, food and all the other logistics?

Clue #6 - figure out the world significance of the year 1871.

Clue #7 - 18th, 19th century language reforms.

And yes, eventually children were very much needed.

KD: Please, let us not derail this Africa related thread. If someone out there wants to start a pure discussion thread on the timeline issue, please do. You can copy my above clues into a new thread if you want. We could work together on trying to zero in on on the time related issues in that new thread.

Thank you.
Thank you KD. I shall start a thread later

Onijunbei

Reactions

tomcat75

Reactions
And exactly the same happened in

- South America
- Northern America/today Canada
- Northern Russia
- Asia
- India

Guess which area was the only one that was basically spared? Europe with the power center of the PTB, and some parts of Western Russia. Every other continent is basically not only in ruins, but 80-100% of the cities that we can all see on the pre-1700 maps disappeared without a single trace. People disappeared without a trace. Entire cultures where swallowed. We live on the cultural ruins of that not-so-distant culture.

Think about it. Let's say at the end of the 17th Century Africa gets destroyed within a couple of days within a single cataclysm of epic proportions. The entire continent is in a state of trauma and confusion. Everything people knew was simply gone, and only a small number of people survived everything. Technical knowledge, architecture, resources, cities, streets, sanitation, infrastructure, everything is gone without a trace. A couple of people survive and decide to become nomads - tents are the ultimate solution to survive another cataclysm, and all the knowledge of building a complex society is gone. Some cities are being partially rebuilt or repopulated, but people live on a very low level compared to before. They flock to the cities that are still standing and are not submerged by sand - mostly in the coastal areas. Then the European rulers decide to overrun the now weak Africa and thus the run on the lands and resources begins. This is the story that happened with South America and Tartaria as well. The question remains what role the PTB played in initiating the cataclysm, and if there was a war accompanying it.

In the northern parts of the world the destruction was so epic that we don't even have any ruins left, like in Africa, the Middle-East or Meso-America.

It doesn't matter where you look (random map), lots of cities are gone, lots of rivers are gone, and lakes are gone as well.

When there's a city that contradicts the official story, it conveniently becomes a "settlement":

Probably hundreds of million people dead and washed off the face of the earth, and 100 years later no one even remembers anything? In what kind of world do we live?
That´s my question too! greetings from Leipzig.
I literally just read this taken from a 2001 Nexus Magazine article, seems fitting to put it here:

"The damage that Christian missionaries have done to the psychology of human kindness in Africa over the centuries is untold. Missionaries routinely accompanied soldiers who came to steal lands and loot for their home European country. The procedure went as follows: the missionary would stand and read aloud an edict in Latin to whatever villagers had gathered. The edict, completely incomprehensible to the villagers, ordered that each of them must at that moment convert to Christianity or be killed or enslaved. After it was read, the guns and swords were put to work. The soldiers felt justified in their murders through the benediction and authority of the Roman Church. Through varying interpretations of the works of Church fathers, the Roman Church developed a system of permissible murder and looting, and it was used routinely.

The missionaries would then go to work on the remaining people. The children were taught that their parents’ intelligent, peaceful beliefs were “from the devil” and that they were to accept poverty “for the good of their souls”, whereas the conquerers were supposedly blessed by God with superior might and wealth and so had to be obeyed."

Oh, I have to add that I agree with KD about the Eye of the Sahara. First thing I thought when I saw it was "blast crater". As Dreamtime said, clearly there's evidence all over the world of massive devastation that destroyed the life-giving capabilities of the soil. I'd like to add Australia to that list.
Could you please provide sources or testimonies, that Missonairies acted this way?
Please help me, Korban: what ist the significance of 1871?
I´m just working on german history around that time, my homecountry. I try to understand what lead to 1. WW and all what was following.
TC

Last edited:

Onijunbei

Reactions

Could you please provide sources or testimonies, that Missonairies acted this way?

I´m just working on german history around that time, my homecountry. I try to understand what lead to 1. WW and all what was following.
TC
What led to WWI was Cecil Rhodes and the Milner group.. Look up James Corbin ww1 conspiracy...

asatiger1966

Reactions
It's hard to stay silent, when such a tremendous loss of life is accompanied by the establishment lies of unprecedented magnitude. I'm talking about Africa again. This thread is a sort of buildup on the already existing thread: 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa. Influenced by the recent publicity related to the ancient lost city of Atlantis being located in Africa, I took a hard look at quite a few of the older maps. Based on what I've seen, I did not see any evidence pointing to the African Atlantis being located on top of the Richat "Eye of Africa" structure. What I did see though, was the destruction of the majority of the African continent, together with its cities, as well as with its inhabitants.

Note: As you read the below, it is important to understand, that year 1570 people knew way more about 1570 than we do today. Same goes for people who lived in 1645, 1716, 1802 or any other time in history. They were the witnesses, and not us. Naturally, if you buy the bogus narrative compliant explanation of the cartographers of the past making stuff up, this thread is not for you.

Sahara Desert
... and its fake history
Wikipedia says, "During the last glacial period, the Sahara was much larger than it is today, extending south beyond its current boundaries. The end of the glacial period brought more rain to the Sahara, from about 8000 BC to 6000 BC, perhaps because of low pressure areas over the collapsing ice sheets to the north. Once the ice sheets were gone, the northern Sahara dried out. In the southern Sahara, the drying trend was initially counteracted by the monsoon, which brought rain further north than it does today. By around 4200 BC, however, the monsoon retreated south to approximately where it is today, leading to the gradual desertification of the Sahara. The Sahara is now as dry as it was about 13,000 years ago."

The Issue
Officially, the exploration of Africa was supposed to be happening in the 19th century. The below two map compilation is meant to illustrate the problem we are presented with. It also illustrates the lies we are being deliberately fed. The lies which have become a part of our every day lives.

• One of the first maps of Africa to show the true state of geographical knowledge of the continent, hence the vast areas of the map with no information - this was Arrowsmith's style when he mapped Africa, the America's and other parts of the world where geographic information was both unknown and evolving. Aaron Arrowsmith simply stripped away centuries of accumulated myth, misconception and unsustainable guesswork, and took the mapping of Africa back to the bare bones of substantiated fact, leaving the interior as a blank canvas, a challenge to a new generation of explorers. As a picture, many of his predecessors of a century earlier would not have thought of publishing it, as a statement of intent it raised the standard for geographical accuracy above that practiced by the vast majority of his contemporaries" .
Aaron Arrowsmith
View attachment 12698
All we know about him: Aaron Arrowsmith (1750–1823), migrated to London from Winston in Durham when about twenty years of age, and was employed by John Cary, the engraver. In 1790 he made himself famous by his large chart of the world on Mercator’s projection. Four years later he published another large map of the world on the globular projection, with a companion volume of explanation. The maps of North America (1796) and Scotland (1807) are the most celebrated of his many later productions. He left two sons, Aaron and Samuel, the elder of whom was the compiler of the Eton Comparative Atlas, of a Biblical atlas, and of various manuals of geography. They carried on the business in company with John Arrowsmith (1790–1873), nephew of the elder Aaron. In 1834 John published his London Atlas, the best set of maps then in existence. He followed up the atlas with a long series of elaborate and carefully executed maps, those of Australia, America, Africa and India being especially valuable. In 1863 he received the gold medal of the Royal Geographical Society, of which body he was one of the founders.
The above 1570 Africae Tabula Nova map is, by far, not the only "older" map out there. We can fast forward 120 years to 1690, and see the same picture of Africa. Please feel free to browse through maps of Africa, and verify for yourself. This here was just a short synopsis. For the straight up Sahara Desert related story pease visit the below thread:
KD: And let us be real for a second. Africa was not some distant, and recently re-discovered North or South America. In 1802 scientific society suddenly realized that their knowledge of the neighboring Africa equaled one big fat zero? Did they really discovered 150 miles x 180 miles Lake Victoria in 1858? Checkout below what we knew in 1812 about South America. How much sense does any of this make?

Symbols and Cities
View attachment 12739

The below red highlighted city symbols appear rather insignificant on some 400 year old maps. Yet, all of those places were populated cities, and their insignificance could be a false assumption. They were occupied by living and breathing human beings. Later on you will see why this notion is important.
In the above 1635 map cutout we can see two very familiar names, which are Cairo and Alexandria (the third, Algiers, is not on the cutout, but it is on the linked map). They sit next to a little city symbol similar to the one below.

Behind each and every one of those tiny highlighted city symbols, there was a city. Let's take a look at some of the cities marked by these city symbols. I chose Cairo, Alexandria, and Algiers, because we know that these cities existed, and still do.

According to the official version, the cities I'm gonna be talking about later on never existed, and reflected on some ancient cartographers imagination (or incompetency).

1572 - Cairo
View attachment 12683

If you follow this Google search link, you will be able to see other various 16th century city plans (not necessarily Africa related) marked with the same "city" symbol on various maps. The below population numbers are meant to demonstrate the capacity of those cities. Meaning how many people they could allegedly fit within their walls.
Cairo population - link:

Kasbah of Algiers citadel alone used to have 150 tiled public water fountains. Today, only six of those remain.
The up and down population number shenanigans are being blamed by the official historians on earthquakes, deluges, tidal waves, plagues, wars and other such things. We all choose what to believe. I, personally, think those excuses are just made up lies designed to hide the true nature of the African cataclysmic events.

Here is an example of the strangeness we are so used to, we consider it normal. The below ruins belong to the city of Timgad, Algeria. Of course, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Which means no digging, no touching, and no nothing. What if something unwanted gets discovered? Follows is a short story of Timgard:
  • The city was founded ex nihilo as a military colony by the emperor Trajan around AD 100.
  • KD: ex nihilo means "something coming from nothing". City which came from nowhere?
  • In the 5th century, the city was sacked by the Vandals before falling into decline.
  • In AD 535, the Byzantine general Solomon found the city empty when he came to occupy it.
  • In the following century, the city was briefly repopulated as a primarily Christian city before being sacked by Berbers in the 5th century.
  • Timgad was destroyed at the end of the 5th century by montagnards of the Aurès.
  • The Byzantine Reconquest revived some activities in the city, defended by a fortress built to the south, in 539, reusing blocks removed from Roman monuments.
  • The Arab invasion brought about the final ruin of Thamugadi which ceased to be inhabited after the 8th century.
  • Because no new settlements were founded on the site after the 7th century, the city was partially preserved under sand up to a depth of approximately one meter.
So, there you have it. We have a city built by God knows who, and made out of nothing 2,000 years ago for some Roman veterans. Destroyed by some mountain dwellers 1,600 years ago, and seized to be inhabited 1,400 years ago.

View attachment 12726

Make sure you read the following 1902 Munsey's Magazine article. You might get surprised what this Roman retirement city for veterans had to offer.

Now check out some of the below pictures, and try to imagine this city when it was thriving. Be honest, how much time would it take us to build such a city today?

KD: I simply used Timgad as an example of the destroyed/missing cities this article is essentially about. I honestly doubt that the real name of this city had anything to do with Timgad, or Thamugas. The info about this city magically popped up in 1870s, for all of the survived places have to have their own history. I think this Timgad could be the city of Canatudi on this 1635 map.

It appears that Timgad was on the outskirts of the cataclysm which produced the Sahara Desert, and altered geographical features of the other African areas. As an example I could name the emergence of Lakes Victoria, Tanganyika, and Malawi.

I think this catastrophic event happened around 1666. I could care less for the weirdness of the number, but this African event appears to coincide with the formation of the Santorini Archipelago, which, in my opinion, took place around 1666.

Was this cataclysm man made, or natural? I have no clue. May be these people do.

Missing Cities/Towns
Essentially, if the maps in question contain real cities like Cairo, Alexandria and Algiers, I find no real reason to question past existence of the other cities, or towns present on the same maps. And considering that those "imaginary" cities were marked on multiple maps with the same "city" symbol, I will consider them comparable in size.

Now, when we fully understand that behind each one of the above symbols could be 10,000, or 50,000, or 250,000, or 400,000, or whatever number of people, let us take a look at the below map comparison.
Now I have a few simple questions. Where did all these cities, and towns go? Not some bamboo huts Wikipedia suggests for a couple of the names, but actual cities, and towns... what happened to them? Cities like the ones in this little passage kindly produced by Google: Doldel, Augesa, Gebaghe. Where is the Lake Sachaf?
I was able to find this German book dated 1708. I have no idea what it says, but here are the pages. If our German speakers could help out, would be awesome. 1708 is well into the fake history pubs territory, but at least this book has the names of the above cities.

For those enjoying mainstream geographical explanations, here is a 1891 article explaining that 16th century cartographers were dumb, and excessively creative with their maps: Scottish Geographical Magazine.

KD: obvously the above several cities I picked are a drop in the bucket. How many cities, and towns seized to exist? Looks like hundreds did.

The Richat Atlantis
View attachment 12738
Such a possibility is being discussed in this thread. I think finding Atlantis would be super cool, but I have my doubts that the Richat Structure has anything to do with it. Maps suggest that there was no Sahara Desert a few hundred years ago. In my opinion the Eye of Sahara emerged simultaneously with all the Sahara Desert. In other words, Sahara would have to be thousands of years old for any possibility for the Richat Structure to be Atlantis. As it stands, I think the Eye of Sahara is some sort of a weaponry related crater.

In my opinion the ancient city of Hoden was much bigger than today's Ouadane, located 5 miles south-west from the outer rim of the Richat structure. I have this feeling that the majority of the older Hoden did not quite survive the arrival of the Richat Structure. If you look at these pictures of Ouadane, you may see a few interesting ones.
I think some type of a weapon could have been used. I have no idea what it could have been (if it was used, where it came from, etc), but we have this interesting dependency between crater locations, and the mapped African deserts. In my opinion, it happened a few hundred years ago.

View attachment 12743
Of course, scientists are saying that it happened millions of years ago. They even know how to differentiate between a 3 mln year old, and a 575 mln year old crater. I think they are full of it, but that is just my opinion on the issue. By pushing these terrible events millions of years back, they created moral comfort on Earth. May be it's a good thing, and may be it is not a good thing.
Maps for your review:
*******​

KD summary: I do think that millions, or tens of millions, or hundreds of millions of people (may be some additional humanoid species too) were killed by this enormous event. In my opinion it happened between approximately 400-500 years ago. The truth is being hidden from public knowledge. That's it. I really have nothing else to add.
Your research is just stunning in scope. You humble some of the best modern historians. Pleasure reading your papers they are inspirational.
Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

TH Dialectic

Reactions
Awesome!! This is exactly where the entirety of this site is going! Won't be long before we have a timeline, and a reason for why this happened. I had been researching this, tying in with the other posts about winter seasons, and it leads me to believe that the climate changed, but it makes sense in a flat earth model where the sun moves in vertical directions also, and that there might have been two suns in the past more evenly distributing warmth, from a higher elevation. I will open a new thread to this when it is ready.
Some great minds in this forum. Very happy to have stumbled across it.

TH

NorthHeavens

Reactions
Awesome!! This is exactly where the entirety of this site is going! Won't be long before we have a timeline, and a reason for why this happened. I had been researching this, tying in with the other posts about winter seasons, and it leads me to believe that the climate changed, but it makes sense in a flat earth model where the sun moves in vertical directions also, and that there might have been two suns in the past more evenly distributing warmth, from a higher elevation. I will open a new thread to this when it is ready.

Sahara Desert
... and its fake history

The Issue

Aaron Arrowsmith
View attachment 12698

Symbols and Cities
View attachment 12739

1572 - Cairo
View attachment 12683

Cairo population - link:

View attachment 12726

Missing Cities/Towns

The Richat Atlantis
View attachment 12738

View attachment 12743
Maps for your review:
*******​

The german text I can read. I will make a teanslation. First, what you have read as an R is a K. So not Rönigreich Damut, it is rather "Königreich Damut" = Kingdom Damut. The german word "Reich" is realm, but also means rich. The Headline "Die Küste Zanguebar" is: The Coast Zanguebar.

asatiger1966

Reactions

TC
There are library s full of confirming documents on the subject.

What Were the Lasting Effects of Spanish Conquest in Latin America?

Lasting effects of Spanish conquest in Latin America included the decimation of native populations and suppression of their languages, histories and cultures. Those who survived were strongly influenced by Spanish language, religion, art and architecture.
One of the greatest lasting effects of Spanish incursion into Latin America was the devastating loss of indigenous populations. Some of the main culprits were smallpox and other diseases against which native people had no defense. Additionally, the encomienda system of forced slavery of locals killed many more natives through hard labor and privation.
Existing native leaders were killed or stripped of power, leaving indigenous societies without the social structures on which they depended. Spanish priests outlawed local religion and culture and burned written histories, leaving a cultural vacuum. As a result, indigenous societies whose people numbered in the millions before Spanish conquest were marginalized or obliterated.
In the absence of indigenous alternatives, Spanish language and culture became dominant in Latin America. Spanish became the primary language in many Latin American countries. When it was first introduced, many native South Americans melded Roman Catholicism into their traditional religious practices. Over time the Roman Catholic religion became the predominant theological influence in Latin America. Spanish architecture formed the basis for many structures, and town planning was based on the layout of a plaza or town square in the midst of a municipality.

Pope Francis apologies for Catholic crimes against ...
On his first papal visit to his native Latin America, Pope Francis issued an historic apology to the native peoples of the Americas for sins committed by the Catholic Church during the conquest of ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pope-francis-apologises-for-catholic-crimes-

Wherever they arrived, the pattern was much the same, force conversion, destruction, torture and murder. In 1557, Pedro de Santander, an official of the Catholic Church, spelled out to King Philip II of Spain the biblical justification for killing the indigenous peoples of Florida:

This is the Land of Promise, possessed by idolaters, the, Amorite, Amulekite, Moabite, Canaanite. This is the land promised by the Eternal Father to the Faithful, since we are commanded by God in the Holy Scriptures to take it from them, being idolaters, and, by reason of their idolatry and sin, to put them all to the knife, leaving no living thing save maidens and children, their cities robbed and sacked, their walls and houses leveled to the earth.
My opinion, the three major religions as now constituted have either created the world wide destruction or at least been a willing partner.
Think for yourself.
We fought in Africa with the 508th, "It was madness, madness"
Another question i have: what did we do to receive such a god-awful punishment. If "they" can destroy entire cities with minimal loss of life, what would make them destroy this many people.

Ill tell u one thing, a month ago i didnt think the rabbit hole covld go any deeper. Ha!

No offense taken, as it has been said, all races have enslaved and been enslaved aut compared to the subject in this post slavery is almost a none issue, imo.

It is a chore looking at all of the great treads on this site, so I pop in a little each day.
Another question i have: what did we do to receive such a god-awful punishment.

Is it possible that our spirits chose this realm over many others. Thinking that this realm being more challenging would provide opportunities for advancement to a higher level.

My opinion, if this is not hell its dxxx close.

Screenshot_2018-12-28 508th Parachute Infantry Regiment Clear Decal.png220px-De_Bry_1c Spanish atrocities during the conquest of Cuba.JPGhanging Shown here is an Indian queen who was hanged in Hispaniola, while dwellings were burne...jpg

Last edited:

Tyrion

Reactions
It was probably all part of global white-aryan-scythian civilization, Tartaria as many here call it. They are hiding the fact that there used to be European civilizations in Africa just like in the “Old World”. Just my 2cnts.

Glad to have found this website.

Last edited:

TameMaori

Reactions

Nat Turner and his rebellion happened at Jerusalem.

Robert Sephre I think his name is wrote a Book called 1666, obviously something happened around that time ?

whitewave

Reactions
Banking started in Africa? Or am I misunderstanding?
Every individual is more or less affected by banking operations; and as banks can not be entirely dispensed with, any new subject calculated to dispense with the evil, while their usefulness is retained, is deserving of attention. The deplorable error of our ancestors, in copying a civil institution from savage Africa, has fixed upon their posterity a depressing burden, which nothing but the extraordinary benefits conferred........

hajni

Reactions

Sahara Desert
... and its fake history

Aaron Arrowsmith
View attachment 12698

1572 - Cairo
View attachment 12683

Cairo population - link:

View attachment 12726

I think this catastrophic event happened around 1666. I could care less for the weirdness of the number, but this African event appears to coincide with the formation of the
Santorini Archipelago, which, in my opinion, took place around 1666.

Was this cataclysm man made, or natural? I have no clue. May be
these people do.

Missing Cities/Towns

The Richat Atlantis
View attachment 12738

View attachment 12743
Maps for your review:
*******​

Here is one of Michael Tellinger's video, where he speaks about how many millions and millions of people must have lived in South Africa, who've built the terraces and stone structures all over there, and what scope of capabilities they must had.
and there are the mind boggling lines and canals, shown in the fantastic well researched Newearth video. (May be these were parts of the previous common ancient culture, because similar lines and canals are there all over Siberia, North America, and Canada.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mythstifieD Questionable Ancient History 10