Question | Year 2030: what are they hiding?

Reaction score
I've been gone for a while and I still am. One of the main reasons for me not being present is the lack of motivation due to family issues. It's one of those things when the darkness has no end in sight. Hopefully one day I'll be back, for deep inside I miss certain things.

For right now, I wanted to ask you guys about your thoughts on the year 2030 and all the hype attributed to this date. The PTB clearly puts a certain meaning to this "2030" date. As far as we know they keep on talking about the so-called "Climate Change" formerly known as the "Global Warming." The importance of the date appears to be relevant. It's either that (the importance of the date), or they just picked a date to achieve their "world management" goals. Could there be more to this date than we are being allowed to know?
World civilization cycles are one of the topics that I've been pondering on for a while now. Industrial revolutions appear to be convenient enough for re-introducing older technologies into the newly developing, post-apocalypse spins of the world civilization. From this perspective, the infatuation of the elites (imho, some of them do know what's up) with "2030" could be rather interesting. Additionally, we are obviously dealing with certain depopulation related agendas. I am no expert, but it does appear that our planet can sustain way more than whatever our current population is.
  • When could population numbers become really important?
    • This is just a speculation of mine, but I'd say at the time when people compete for food and resources in the absence of infrastructure and governance.
  • When could we possibly experience the absence of infrastructure and governance?
What events could result in something similar to what we see here and here?
  • Wars?
  • Urban Fires?
  • Natural disasters?
The Three Events
As far as I understand, the official chronology can not be trusted. With that in mind, I think we could have one 19th century USA event broken into three separate events. Chances are there are more than three such events, but these three definitely stand out.

1811-1812: New Madrid Earthquakes
The New Madrid Earthquakes took place between December 1811 and April 1812 along an active fault line that extends roughly from Marked Tree (Poinsett County) in a northeasterly direction, crossing several states for about 150 miles. The earthquakes and aftershocks caused extensive damage throughout northeast Arkansas and southeast Missouri, altering the landscape, affecting settlement of the area, and leaving noticeable reminders that another huge earthquake could happen at any time.
  • Thirty miles south, in the river town of what is today Caruthersville, Missouri, all twenty houses were destroyed, and the surrounding land was rendered almost unrecognizable.
  • The ground rolled in several-foot-high waves until they burst, hurling up geysers of water, sand, and a charcoal-like substance.
  • Giant fissures swallowed buildings, along with anyone inside.
  • Some land rose, and other land sank to become inundated with water as rivers changed their course to fill the hollows. Huge chunks of riverbank collapsed into the Mississippi, and an island rose, blocking the current from running downstream.
  • As fissures opened in the riverbed and the banks collapsed, the water was forced to run backward, or upstream, until the temporary island was washed away.
  • Most accounts said it lasted a few minutes, while others said it lasted up to three days.
new-madrid-1.jpg

1912 Source

1833: The Leonid Meteor Storm
The Leonid meteor storm was seen across the United States in the night and early morning of November 12th and 13th, 1833. Those who were awake to witness the storm were in awe as between 50,000 and 150,000 meteors fell each hour.
  • The 1833 Leonid Meteor Storm
  • To me, the above article sounded like an attempt to justify why just about every newspaper in the United States was publishing the exact same, or almost exact same text. Could it be that this is how historical narratives get introduced?
On a separate note, if these were not meteors, what could they be?

1833-leonids2.jpg

Source

1859: The Carrington Event
The Carrington Event was the most intense geomagnetic storm in recorded history, peaking from 1 to 2 September 1859 during solar cycle 10. It created strong auroral displays that were reported globally and caused sparking and even fires in multiple telegraph stations. The geomagnetic storm was most likely the result of a coronal mass ejection (CME) from the Sun colliding with Earth's magnetosphere.
newspaper-1g.jpg

Source

I am not so sure there was "nothing much" to damage in those days. What about an allegedly "non-existent" at the time electrical grid?

London_Tramways_Horse_tram.jpg

The horse-drawn tram (horsecar) was an early form of public rail transport, which developed out of industrial haulage routes that had long been in existence, and from the omnibus routes that first ran on public streets in the 1820s, using the newly improved iron or steel rail or 'tramway'.
  • In the United States the very first streetcar appeared in New Orleans in 1832, operated by the Pontchartrain Railroad Company, followed by those in 1832 on the New York and Harlem Railroad in New York City.
  • Horsecar - Wikipedia
For whatever (historical) reason, the above contraption is claimed to be the original design. They manufactured rails, laid train tracks, built cars... for what exactly? For horses to pull them rigs?
  • Something does not add up here.
  • Do these technologies match, or people were forced to use horses for obvious reasons?
Who knows, may be in some remote year 2095, historians will claim the below designs were original as well. Will they claim that the Carrington event 2.0 of 2030 did not damage much because there was "nothing much" to damage?

horsecar_1_3.jpg

Power Grid Cyber Attack
Another thing to consider is the constant "threat" of an imminent cyber attack. The MSM and WEF are pounding it down our throats. They even went as far as calling it a Cyber Pandemic.
Wondering, what would be the difference between a Power Grid Cyber Attack and some (known to some) "Carrington Event 2.0"?

KD Question: Prophets have been popping up left and right recently. Them climate changes, pandemics, cyber attacks, upcoming famine, etc. There is always someone out there to predict their occurrences, and somehow their "prophesies" become our reality.
  • Could it be that some people (or other entities) know what's coming around 2030, and govern the world society according to the pre-determined conservation plan?
Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.jpg

Source
This particular guideline does not appear to match our currently claimed world population of 7.9 bil. But what if this guideline shows how many people can be adequately governed and controlled to start a new civilizational cycle after a "world ending" event? Could it be that more than 500 mil. people existing under the conditions lacking infrastructure and governance would jeopardize the ability of the future Robber Barons to re-start the world?
  • After all, who needs extra millions of hungry individuals competing for food and resources when there are none?
Per our official history, humans of our kind and thinking ability exist for over 50,000 years. Yet, 200 years ago in 1820-30s (what would this date be without railroad locomotives?) people still used animal power for transportation. A couple industrial revolutions and one Nikola Tesla later, and we fly, drive, claim space travel and explore the metaverse.

Meanwhile, we have loads of evidence that this world was eviscerated (may be more than once). Dates differ, but plenty of this evidence points towards the first half of the 19th century being the most recent occurrence.

Here is the main question I guess: could it be that the projected "climate change" events of 2030 are a well disguised inevitable cyclical occurrence known to the select few?
  • If there is no climate change danger, and TPTB are not merely reorganizing the financial/governance structure of the planet... what could the significance of the year 2030 be?
I have all but two thoughts on the matter:
  1. We have no idea of the structure of the environment (what is our planet Earth?) we live in.
    • The Earth system could have some sort of a built-in fail-safe feature that under specific conditions triggers pre-programed events.
  2. Under specific conditions, we get attacked from the outside of our known geography.
    • These attacks are being presented as urban fires, meteor showers, Carrington events, years without summer and various New Madrid earthquakes.

Here is an alleged electron microscope image of a bacteriophage:
View attachment 12978
Image from here

there is a lot of alleged microscopy of the Covid virus, but considering that, according to the CDC and the NIH the virus has yet to be isolated, I wonder what they’re showing? Admittedly many of the photos show the virus interacting with other cells (not isolated)… but if they can get the virus in that state, they should be able to isolate it…

another interesting tidbit is that most of the “sars cov2” pics claim that the image was “generated” with a transmission electron microscope. The word generated isn’t usually associated with imaging, not in my experience. In fact, it hearkens to nasa stating their earth pics are composites of smaller images and other non-photo imaging technologies.

but alas, we digress
I'm not sure if what we are talking about is completely consistent with the thread, but everything that has been hidden and lied about so far, is certainly the path to reach the fateful 2030 through methodical and systematic construction of a completely false paradigm.
Have a look to this, for example: Preparing samples for the electron microscope.
Of course we will never find it explicitly stated whether a virus can be seen through the electron microscope or not, with any sample preparation technique. Because on freezing the sample would explode like a can of beer in the freezer and on fixation it would evaporate. While the exosomes, which have been clearly identified with different methods (immunoprecipitation), can create the same effects in the organism as the alleged viruses. Just to answer to the next question

Upvote 0
For several months, I've been uneasy with what I wrote above about Fomenko. This past week, I reviewed Fomenko's research. The logic of the approach in combination with the exhaustive search for data astounds me still. It has has always been hard for me to accept that someone named Scalinger could shuffle the deck so thoroughly. I doubt, and probably everyone here knows, that the trickery produced under his name was the work of a single hand. I've been told since I was a fresh-person in college to disregard conspiracy theories-- and the easiest way to discredit them is to focus all inquiry on the acts of a single mastermind and ask "how?..." I don't know if the "new chronology" is correct; but to call it a failure reflects my own feeling of mystification in the face of Fomenko's conclusions.

When I came upon Breshear's research, I was very happy to entertain it. He has a great mind. I wanted very badly for Breshears to take up with Fomenko. But so far, nothing. This is very disappointing.

Of course, this is a reflection of my own incapability. I came to this research late. And, even if I had the skill and insight to pursue this line of inquiry over decades, it is difficult to imagine how I could have done so and remained afloat as part of that totality called the economy. Both Breshears and Fomenko found themselves in probably the only locations where they could pursue deeply and thoroughly historical chronology and the profound mysteries that such inquiry confronts.

KD has certainly written with the empirical eye, logical mind, and sense of wonder worthy of the problems. What a luxury to see his posts so regularly in the recent past!

Recently, NBA star, Kyrie Irving said something like, 'Its 2022. The time for hidden history is over.' He is now pilloried in the press. To uncover the truth of ourselves is to learn our true history. Blocked by a "flaming sword" (Gen. 3:24) from partaking of the Tree of Life seems to be our true condition. I agree with Irving. It is time for this to end. If it ends, what good is 2030 or 2046 or whatever to those who have long followed Scalinger and his ilk.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I think 2030 is nothing but a feelgood psyop element. The purposes are among others:
  • to deemphasize the influence of conscious reason on the individual's decisions and to increase the willingness to rely on the unconscious (by the manipulator the conscious reason is perceived as an obstacle, which has to be convinced, while the unconscious can be directed and betrayed more easily - if you do not have good reasons, you will have difficulty convincing someone and it will be impossible to make someone do something by means of conscious reason, who is not able to convince her- or himself)
  • to separate the receivers from their tangible environments and refocus them to something inaccessible, imaginary instead, that is not even well defined
  • to create a rapport with the sender of this information by means of this interaction
Later, 2030, something will happen or not, at that time in any way we have already expected something to happen for years, right? And then, we will convince ourselves, whatever happens 2030 was what was meant by it today.

It's the same as the brightly-colored paintings made of the "future" in the past of the 1950s, with "flying cars" etc. It gives you something to hold on to, to puzzle and distract you, until something specific was made happen under the radars, which will then be recognized as the answer to all these questions. A simple and powerful technique to unite the consciousness of individuals, as well as of the masses.

Check the literature, for example E. Rossi, M. Erickson: Hypnotic Realities. New York: Irvington 1976. Open the PDF, search for "future", find 17 pages with sophisticated example dialogues between adults in which these conscious processes are involved in.

Upvote 0
Thank you KD for bringing us to facts we have at this point.
What written sources do we have? There is evidence that 'all sources' were falsified. In 1926, Kammeier completed his 292-page manuscript entitled The Universal Falsification of History. Kammeier is just one example.
What is our chronology? - Many researchers who use methods of eg criminology (exactly walking backward) on best evidence we have concluded that our history is barely 1000 years old (aispik group for example). This group is not calming an absolute truth - their margin is about 20% in their theory (see attached chronology). Certain things they cannot explain and attribute this things to ancient (before flood/war of 17 century) technomagical and bio-magical technologies of artificial anthropogeneis for example (see work of Garyaev wave genetics). Brahmans in Ceylon still remember that after the distruction of empire of Mogols in 1840 British came and created workers in Ceylon to harvest 'tea/spices like cocaine etc'.
To understand the world before 17 century we have to accept that a current science was also falsified and leads us away from understanding of the world before 17 century. Therefore, these technologies are 'magical' for us as we poorly understand their principles.
We cant rely on falsified Scaliger chronology. The basis starting point of real chronology is a work of Nosovsky and Fomenko.

It seems that we are creating another falsified history based on Toltec records, Egyptian tales that were put on gyps over ancient structures by Napoleon for unknown reason and continue to feed this tale and Anunaki tale etc.

It seems that global elite (Vatican and alike) uses gematria for their plans and year 2030 is very significant for them.

They aware of artificial anthropogenesis and move us/civilization to transhumanism that is uploading our consciousness to a virtual realty, digitalizing first and creating a new species. More like a purge time of what was created after 1840/1860 comet Biella parts falling in Taklamakan and destroying remains of Tall Gods in that region, destruction of Mogol Civilization, covering with sand northern africa and middle east, and creating of new species in Caucasus mountains (thats why we use Caucasian in identification of racial groups), in Korean peninsula - creation of asians from synanthropes, and Cylon a current population of India etc. Seems this experiment is going to close by creation of new digital transhuman species.

Bill Gates recently praised Australia and China for their "lockdown" strategies. What a fine fellow! Epstein's friend without a medical degree tells us about the rules of public health.

And here's the point. The two largest donors to the WHO are Bill Gates himself and China. And now it looks very much like this whole new world order "dream team" of Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates and George Soros is organizing "Agenda 2030 and the Great Reset". We already know the ultimate goal - digital identity, social credit and depopulation.

We have to also know our rulers too to understand the past. Here is one key ruler - they - a cast of traders from London branch of Ost Indian Trade Company of Great Tartary re-posessed the world after 1840 and falsified everything creating a new reality for new population of us:
EMPEROR OF ROME AND OWNER OF THE Vatican

Prince Fabrizio Massimo-Brancaccio, Prince Arsoli and Prince Triggiano, is the master owner of most of the mafias on the planet, the true head of the Black Nobility and the most ruthless and ruthless devil on the planet. His girlfriend, Countess Alessandra Maleschi-Boccani, manages female gangsters and mafiosi.
Have to know our enemies who took a huge part in history falsification and likely substituting themselves eg half bread bastards like Rotschilds from Ost Indian Trading Company of great Kingdom of Kingdoms as nobility. Eg Alexander III looks like Roschild family and was living on the quarters in St Peterburg for short people while the rest of the castles are designed for very tall people etc. Likely these so called old aristocrats are crooks from different trading casts who self-inflicted themselves as nobility after 1840 comet hitting Taklamakan desert creating area of deserts and covering it the northern Africa but also destroying the Empire of Great Mogols (tall white guys in Turbans writing in Arabic) in India Afghanistan Middle Asia.
Current 'fake' yet powerful elites cant even fit their so called relatives closing or thrones.

1672347167637.jpg
1672347200276.jpg
1672347241689.jpg
1672347326793.jpg

The Imperial Crown of the Holy Roman Empire was the coronation crown, probably from the late 10th century until the dissolution of the Holy Roman Empire in 1806. The crown was used at the coronation of the king of the Romans, a title that the elected emperor assumed immediately after his election.

When the American soldiers saw the crown and, unable to resist, tried it on, it turned out that its size was twice the size of an ordinary human head.

Anthropologists say that earlier people were much lower, and legends, on the contrary, say that the rulers of different nations were tall people with fair skin. It seems that "Your Majesty" is not just a title, but a statement of the size of the rulers.

Attachments

• Fursov Politics 1.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Upvote 0
My initial impression of this is a lot simpler than what's being presented here.

2030 strikes me as a deadline set by the central councils/factions/higher authorities.

As per the commonwealth club article above: "Politicians moved quickly to incorporate the 2030 deadline into their speeches and advocates started using it in their fundraising pleas. "

In business operations, this is how the organization makes things happen: leadership at the "top" sets deadlines and then directors have to make it happen.

I think some of the pushback from the governments/politicians feels like "Wahh that's too soon, we need more time" (these folks are trying to make as much money for themselves at the same time) .. from the same article: "but does a 10-year deadline oversimplify the science and overall situation?"

Sounds like a Director saying "I really don't think rushing this will be good for the company!!"

Could there be some sort of predestined event or schism?

Maybe?

But in my experience, it's more of a karmic tipping point that dictates these things, and predicting the future precisely is where my skepticism starts to fire..

I think there is a lot of constant "doom and gloom around the corner" required, ironically in order for the matrix to constantly chug along as intended.

but that the higher authorities who set this deadline are not necessarily concerned if it happens a couple years late, they just need to maintain urgency so their leaders do their bidding.

They're not fighting against the clock, they're fighting against the masses' perception of reality... No doubt about that.
I don’t know how one sorts the wheat from the chaff in this conversation. And perhaps that even applies to those who have more occulted knowledge than the rest of us. Not that I’m much of a Bible literalist, but this pops into mind:

Maybe being a literalist here is useful though, as Jesus is clearly talking about a cataclysm that is going to happen within his disciples lifetime. So perhaps some have a greater ability to lock down these cycles in the current era. Hell, our group here likely could if we had more complete information, but that’s assuming that more complete information was preserved and exists.

To me, it’s as reasonable to suggest that it doesn’t as it does. If I’ve learned anything, I’ve learned that history is a mess with lies, omissions, and misdirections from likely lots of different people and organizations with different agendas at different times. It may be impossible for even “the elite” to back engineer all of this, who I still doubt are a monolithic organization to themselves. For instance, does the Catholic Church share their full archive with folks from the WEF? Do the Jesuits even have access to the full spectrum of those records (maybe now and grounds for interesting speculation on the current “Pope”)? I worry that centuries of deception have created an unsolvable puzzle for even the most “in the know.”

So, 2030 may simply be a best guess based in context clues. Or more disturbingly, there are some who are trying to actively create the conditions that lead to “reset” (for lack of a better term). Then there may be factions trying to fight against that! Truly, none of this is easy to sum up because I suspect that most major destructive events are a combination of nature and manmade. The only thing that looks obvious is that stability on Earth for any civilization is fleeting and we’re clearly reaching an expiration point. Maybe most elites are of the same opinion, with little more to back it up because in the human quest for contemporary power, we end up erasing the very data that would help future generations avoid catastrophe. There’s something very human about that thought that rings true to me.
Very good point thank you
Smart to push it out ten more years, that’s a lot more book sales. Although it always comes faster than you’d like, many are still bathing in the tears of 2012 failed prophecies.

I admit I may be too cynical and maybe this guy’s research is superb. Though looking through his website, he seems all in on ancient dates going back 7,000 years and the heliocentric model. Wondered how he validated those premises… or did he just start building by picking and choosing different data points that suited his narrative? How many videos do I need to watch or books I need to buy to find out?

Heh, I think I’m feeling salty today, I’m just gonna post this really quick and see myself out. If Mr. Beshears does drop by, perhaps he can explain why he feels confident in any historical claims prior to, and let’s be super generous, the 10th century AD given the complete absence of any primary sources.

Edit: I’m sorry (not sorry), let me add some more salt. Perusing this site further:

Oh thank goodness he trimmed the fat. I hate it when I just want a succinct summary of 3409 BC and get the boxscore from when the Cairo Chiefs played the Sumerian Eagles and all the celebrity deaths.
I agree with you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just want to throw this into the mix, a 400 year reset along with decodes that are something to ponder. Enjoy and see what you resonate with ..p.l.u.r ~~~~~)>

Upvote 0
I hope it’s no faux pas to link to the “other” site… but reading through this linked thread immediately took my mind back here.

The Millenial Reign of Christ and the Last Reset

Suppose that the millennia of Christ did end in the/our year 1800, and that we’re in a season (1/4 of a millennia @ 250yrs) of the reign of evil… those dates would put the end of the reign of evil at 2050. I have witnessed a lifetime of progression (regression? Social and cultural decay?) but I truly feel like we’re in the quickening. More things are happening at a greater scale and far more quickly than I have observed in the past.

Perhaps this 2030 or 2040 or 2050 date is the end of TPTB’s reign over humanity and they know it. But… what if there’s no more humanity per se? How will humanity awaken if we’re no longer human? If we’re all genetically modified chattel with crystallized pineal glands, transhuman DNA, and disconnected from the source… are we ineligible for salvation, renaissance, and ultimate awakening or ascension?

If I were in that position, you can believe I’d be pressuring the world to become my unfreeable minions for an eternity rather than accepting another millennia of imprisonment or worse.

Upvote 0
With astounding erudition Jason Breshears hits this. He argues that 2040 is the key date. "The angel of death" comes every 138 years. He calls it the Phoenix event. In 2046, the entire cycle, that began with the Adamites, comes to a halt. We'll enter into another "vapor-canopy" period. Sometime late in the next century, the capstone of Enoch's great pyramid will be returned and this entire holographic reality will change. We, re-incarnating souls, will be delivered out of the simulacrum at that time.

He bases his argument on encyclopedic readings of "ancient" texts-- texts which he know may if fact not be ancient. In any case, he also draws heavily from 19th century writers, who were at greater liberty to speculate and publish on history and science than we, post -1945, can.

Current events, such as food and energy shortages, are entirely the result of the PTB stocking up; for they intend to ride this thing out underground. Masses of immigrants are being allowed across the border to work on these Dr. Strangelove shelters. Moreover, the push to "clean" energy is a total ruse; for when the vapor canopy returns, fossil fuels will be of the greatest use, while solar and other energy sources will be far less reliable.

Although he does not consider himself a Christian, I consider him one of the greatest Christian thinkers I've ever read. His eschatology would seem entirely alien to most Christians, but his vision is one of deliverance from a holographic reality that was hijacked by what he calls "Artificial Intelligence X." He draws this back to Iggigi. The original benefactors and, indeed, creators of mankind were the Annunu. (Yes, we were originally a race of mining slaves in this story).

All the evidence drawn from the 19th century is so anomalous that he posits that we may be seeing multiple timelines playing out-- their artifacts scattered all around us.
Jason Breshears is a convicted child molester. who cares what he says.

Upvote 0
Jason Breshears is a convicted child molester. who cares what he says.
Actually, the story as he tells it, is not so simple. He was responsible for turning the girl and himself into police. The victim's family spoke on his behalf in court. He spent so much time in prison due to prison-related incidents. He was a wild youth, to be sure. He calls himself as "a knucklehead." What he did with his time in prison remains most impressive.

Upvote 0
The story, as he tells it or otherwise, isn’t particularly important to this field of study. I’m far more than the face-value of my past transgressions, and I’m sure you are as well number6

Upvote 0
This piece from Alex Jones is pretty interesting, historically speaking. His guest, Dr. Rima Laibow, lays out the UN's slow moving production of destruction, as it were. Most interesting is that the doctor treated a head of state who confided that the age of Mercantilism (an Age of Discovery invention) is over and that neo-feudalism is on the way. The conclusions are nothing new to readers here, of course. But her history and personal anecdotes are fascinating.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
On the site of Vigilant Links, search for How the End times are Planned, Pt X; 444 Gem goes into detail re the 3 legged Trapezoid, Phoenix, and the dates of human sacrifice.

Upvote 0
For many years I have commented to people that the world is a stage; funny (or not), even today, I am likely not even close to understanding the depth of the statement. I follow Breshears/Archaix, Mind Unveiled, Roger/Mudfossils U, WISE UP, and recently found some quite compelling crater earth content from Godgevlamaste who was on YT but was removed last month and is now operating from Rumble. A few others as well that escape my memory, but those are the main ones. I find anyone on a truth platform that has more than a couple hundred thousand subscribers to be questionable for obvious reasons.

No one will ever have all the answers, so the best we can do is to keep searching, trust our intuition, take what resonates, and keep searching. I do believe that search for truth is key to the road of whatever lies beyond this plane of existence. I have a couple of guidelines that I try to live by today, one is to never discount anything without opening my mind to the possibility and listening to the message without preconceptions, and two, to never reach a solid conclusion on any singular topic. "Belief is the enemy of knowledge." No one will ever get to where they need to be without the ability to think critically. Most believe that they think critically, yet very few truly understand what critical thinking entails.

What I do hold true is that our frequency of vibration dictates our reality, as do our thoughts and beliefs. Those who lord over us on this plane work quite diligently to keep us vibrating on those base frequencies of anger and fear and to keep humanity at odds with one another. These "agendas" (21, 2030 et al) are largely to keep us at those frequencies and distracted from what they do not want us to see, yet there is a thread of truth that weaves through everything, even the ludicrous.

I (thankfully) found this Stolen History website when doing some searching on fasces, as the theories of their true historical origin and purpose is a topic that fascinates me. Fantastic blog, BTW. I do believe that we have entered the end times as prophesized. Jason Breshears did a remarkable vid a month or two ago on his theories in that regard and shone a light on the original Greek translation of the book of Revelations that was eye-opening.

It is a remarkable time to be alive. Seek on, S33K3RS.

Upvote 0
For many years I have commented to people that the world is a stage; funny (or not), even today, I am likely not even close to understanding the depth of the statement. I follow Breshears/Archaix, Mind Unveiled, Roger/Mudfossils U, WISE UP, and recently found some quite compelling crater earth content from Godgevlamaste who was on YT but was removed last month and is now operating from Rumble. A few others as well that escape my memory, but those are the main ones. I find anyone on a truth platform that has more than a couple hundred thousand subscribers to be questionable for obvious reasons.

No one will ever have all the answers, so the best we can do is to keep searching, trust our intuition, take what resonates, and keep searching. I do believe that search for truth is key to the road of whatever lies beyond this plane of existence. I have a couple of guidelines that I try to live by today, one is to never discount anything without opening my mind to the possibility and listening to the message without preconceptions, and two, to never reach a solid conclusion on any singular topic. "Belief is the enemy of knowledge." No one will ever get to where they need to be without the ability to think critically. Most believe that they think critically, yet very few truly understand what critical thinking entails.

What I do hold true is that our frequency of vibration dictates our reality, as do our thoughts and beliefs. Those who lord over us on this plane work quite diligently to keep us vibrating on those base frequencies of anger and fear and to keep humanity at odds with one another. These "agendas" (21, 2030 et al) are largely to keep us at those frequencies and distracted from what they do not want us to see, yet there is a thread of truth that weaves through everything, even the ludicrous.

I (thankfully) found this Stolen History website when doing some searching on fasces, as the theories of their true historical origin and purpose is a topic that fascinates me. Fantastic blog, BTW. I do believe that we have entered the end times as prophesized. Jason Breshears did a remarkable vid a month or two ago on his theories in that regard and shone a light on the original Greek translation of the book of Revelations that was eye-opening.

It is a remarkable time to be alive. Seek on, S33K3RS.

I like your comment and agree
This piece from Alex Jones is pretty interesting, historically speaking. His guest, Dr. Rima Laibow, lays out the UN's slow moving production of destruction, as it were. Most interesting is that the doctor treated a head of state who confided that the age of Mercantilism (an Age of Discovery invention) is over and that neo-feudalism is on the way. The conclusions are nothing new to readers here, of course. But her history and personal anecdotes are fascinating.
Alex Jones' role for the centralized psycho councils is to full-disclose as part of their karma avoidance system. The actor who formerly played Bill Hicks was pretty lucky to get this gig as it's one of the most coveted roles in all of Babylon. END TRANSMISSION.

Upvote 0
Well, Trump's "personal emissary," Juan O Savin said in a recent interview that our current civilization is built on an older civilization. Of course, this blows by the interviewer, as usual. (Oh, why can't we interview him?) He then went on to state that God destroyed this civilization for its evil. At that point I was pretty bewildered. If evil is the measure of a civilization, then the cake is pretty baked. Wouldn't you say?

I also came to the conclusion that ol' 107 is desperate keep us in line and keep us ignorant. Of course, "the normies" can only take so much. They don't learn; they don't care; they only know two paths: slumber and panic. He's trying trying to drive down the middle of that impossible road. This is my best and most generous conclusion.

Now even Greg Reese at infowars is hitting on Breshears' research as he shows the 2030 agenda as misdirection. Frankly, Jason is making the most sophisticated arguments about recurring cataclysms-- all prophesied in stone and texts and Biblical codes-- that I have encountered.

Upvote 0
I am really hesitant when I bring this subject up… mainly because I don’t want cause people to worry or be swallowed up by fear.
But…
I believe that it is vitally important for us to “Prepare ye the way”.
I am going to give a very brief ‘Starter’ message here today.
Our Sun has what is known as the Second Sun.
The cycle of the Second Sun’s orbit around the Sun is 666 years.
Zoroaster, Buddha, Jesus and Mohamed were actually 666 years apart and they are the names of the people that fully integrated and expressed what I call the Devine Soul at those times/occasions.
During those times/occasions it is my understanding that a vast number of people on Earth achieved what is called illumination or Soul Merge as well but the ‘first’ are known as the Messiah… the last one happened in 1365 AD and was hidden… completely wiped off the history books so as to hide the sequence of the Second Sun’s cycle.
So… The next perihelion of the Second Sun is somewhere around the end of 2030 or the beginning of 2031.
That is what the 2030 reset stuff and the vacks etc.are all about… to maintain control of the people during and after this event.
The controlllers have placed a supposed up and coming Big Comet in the minds of the people to distract the reality of the Second Suns appearance in the sky when it becomes visible to the naked eye towards the end of 2026… The decoy Comet has been called ‘Comet C/2014 UN271’ (Bernardinelli-Bernstein).
I will post more info later today about what I think is the best way to handle this event . (I haven’t got the time ATM.

Upvote 0

Similar articles

Back