Ancient Egypt Discussion

studytruth

Reactions
Hello,
I was posting in the Ancient American Roots thread, answering some questions about my research into Ancient Egypt, so I thought I would make a new thread so those things can be discussed here, and save that thread for Ancient America.

Background on me. I am the author of The Power of Then-Revealing Egypt's Lost Wisdom. A book to show how the same alchemic and hermetic symbolism can be found in ancient cultures around the world.
I figured to have a thread to keep all of this discussion in one place is warented. To begin I will repost here the posts made in the Ancient America thread.

WHEN ASKED BY KORBEN ABOUT ANCIENT CULTURES
From why my research has shown, and you have to be on site with these places because you have to equally feel them as much as simply see the stone work, the type of cuts and carving quality, the geometry ect.
What I would say for sure is the real ancient culture would be
Tiahuanaco and Puma Punku in Bolivia
The main pyramids at Giza, Daschur, Abu Rawash. A few sites are still ancient, but most of the ruins on top were built from the 5000BC-1000AD culture such as Sakkara or Abu Sir. Those sites are ancient and you can see those remnants, but most of what is there is just the Egyptians building on top in inferior fashion. Same with Giza. Beyond the main pyramids, the Sphinx, Valley Temple, and Sphinx Temple (there a couple more of the ancient sites there that are hard to spot except right at them) beyond that the rest there is dynastic egypt half-assed building.
Teotihuacan in Mexico, at least the main structures that have the mica floors are ancient.
I have not been to Great Zimbabwe or a couple of sites in India that I think fit that bill.

Of course a problem is like what you see at say Abu Sir. Where you have maybe a 30,000 year old foundation, that has 4,000 year old construction on top of it, so there can be other sites out there that are basically hidden as to their real age because not much pokes it head out. I use the Salt Lake City Temple and its possible pyramid beneath it as a good example. I tried hard for example at Chartres to get under the Cathedral and see the original temple the church was built over...but those permisssions are very hard to get.
Another good example of that is Luxor Temple. Back in the 80's when they repaired some of the columns in the main enclosure (they removed them and did a small excavation, and they found a basically complete far older temple below. They did a short examination as I was told, then just filled the whole thing and wrote nothing about any of it. There is no idea how old the temple that Luxor is built on is, or even what it looked like- I have only got a few "a guy knows a guy who saw it and he said" kind of info...but it sounded spectacular.

Another example is Ancient Rome. I think most of the city dates to a specific time period...what that time frame is, is of course up for debate. All but one building, The Pantheon. That thing is so out of place, it almost looks like it comes not just from a different time but a different world. Inside is an energy (not like Giza) but more like a real strong buzz like Avebury or Palenque...it tells me it does not come from the same time as everything else there.

WHEN ASKED BY MABZYNN ABOUT MY DATES THOUGHT OF
Well one is the ancient egyptians themselves. Their kings lists, such as at Abydos, go back 36,000 years. Of course modern historians ignore that because it does not fit their timelines.
Original timeline had to be fit in a box in the mid 1800's (yes that timeframe again) when egyptology first started. All time line had to a) be within the 4004 BC start time of the earth as believed fro the bible, and b) had to prove Darwin's evolution theory that current people (then Victorians) were the most evolved humans on earth ever. Anything showing greatness in the past had to be ignored.

More for the dates. Sites like Tiahuanaco Posnansky could date by the solstice sunrises from 12,000 BC over the Kalasaysa. Of course it could be 36,000 BC or 60,000 BC- one of the 24,000 precession cycle, he just chose the most recent one as his dating timeframe.

The pyramids in Egypt are just not like anything else on the planet. They do about 100 different things, are built to a standard of mathematics and geometry that we today with modern machines have no chance of duplicating- and it is what those internal structures can do, and the amount of work required to shape and position the 70 ton granite blocks for example. And that is just the chambers in those things we are allowed to see. The others might be far more remarkable. I wrote a lot of these details in my first book.

Really until one has studied such things as the pyramids for a long time, and by study I mean having been there for months at a time, examining every part of it, almost every stone, their true magnificence can not be understood. Too many downplay these structures in their youtube video or their blog post...yet if you ask them about their own experiences or examination of them, they have never been there. They looked at some pictures on the internet.

Ancient sites, even sites maybe not that old like Rome and Florence, have to be experienced and studied up close, with lots of time at hand to...how to say it, allow yourself to become friends with the site so it opens to you. It is the same with stone circles for example. you can't just go to it and walk around for an hour and think you know about them. One example was I went to the same stone circle for 10 straight days, and either examined the stones, the area, or just sat there. It took 5 full days of nothing before things started to get clear about what the site actually was.

So my dating comes from the fact that there are certain unique places that just from the standpoint of their building perfection, what they do energetically, and what happens when you are there place them at a time that does not fit in with anything else. Mainstream history and archaeology want to hide that and bring them all into "our timeframe" I say even 2500BC is "our timeframe"
That of course and the Ancient Egyptians themselves. If they say their civilization goes back 36,000 years, then i am more inclined to believe them than what Zahi Hawass has to say about it.

Last edited:

Maxine

Reactions
How can you be sure that BC-AD is right way of dating things though, and how can we be sure that Earth is even atleast 10 000 years old and to have things that are like 30 000 years old? (Maybe it's not 30 000 years old? Earth is most likely not even that old world(realm) )

BStankman

Reactions
Hey, we all started there. Hancock, Bauval, Schoch, West, Forrester.
Those guys are allowed to challenge the history with a modicum of popularity because they serve a purpose.
They are the graduated animal farm to fence in anyone that can see the history BS.

Keep researching and eventually you will see we can only sketchily put together what the world was like prior to the reset of 1812.
With echos of other resets in 1570 and 1490 where dating gets even harder to pin down.

We have built a fairly strong case here that what we see at Giza was built in the last 400 years.
And places like Stonehenge were built in 1954.
Sure the foundations could likely be from one of those prior resets.
Or they may have been simply dropped into the place as scenery when the terrarium was geo-engineered for the current version of the human experiment.

codis

Reactions
We have built a fairly strong case here that what we see at Giza was built in the last 400 years.
Or they may have been simply dropped into the place as scenery when the terrarium was geo-engineered for the current version of the human experiment.
I very much agree.
A History Re-writer (in an euphemistic sense) can shift buildings around in time at almost as he may see fit. Stone cannot be dated.
And the science of C14 carbon dating is tautological and contaminated by commercial interests.
Sometimes ancient documents (inscriptions at buildings, clay tablets, papyri ) reference specific points in time - like star constellations (zodiacs). If they don't match the official time line (or that of the author) we hardly ever hear of them. Like Fomenko's dating of the Dendera temple zodiac.
I do not believe in any dating / timeline anymore.
But I consider the possiblilty and I'm open to suggestions.

OP
studytruth

studytruth

Reactions
Hey, we all started there. Hancock, Bauval, Schoch, West, Forrester.
Those guys are allowed to challenge the history with a modicum of popularity because they serve a purpose.
They are the graduated animal farm to fence in anyone that can see the history BS.

Keep researching and eventually you will see we can only sketchily put together what the world was like prior to the reset of 1812.
With echos of other resets in 1570 and 1490 where dating gets even harder to pin down.

Giza was not built in the last 400 years. The technology required for it was not shown to be anywhere else at the time. Again you have to study Giza up close, not from a book. It's old. And it's special. I can not possibly explain that in a few sentences on a forum thread. When you have spent a few weeks or a few months at Giza, day after day, it will start to reveal the impossible perfection of what you are seeing. I mean it could be 500,000 years old. Who knows? The ability to cut granite like with a laser, to the mathematical perfection of every part of that entire site is astonashing. And we still are not shown what is below ground, which a few older Egyptian men who went down there as kids have told me is even more magnificent than what is above ground.

I too agree with most on this site that some major switch happened around 1800...it is why I began to write my exposition book. But if there was one, there had to be more in the past. And that is part of this work. If there have been what we may call multiple resets, just how far back in time do they all go?

Yes Stonehenge was torn down and rebuilt in the 1950's. We have no idea if the stones that are there are original or fakes. Stonehenge is a dead site, if you want to experience stones- go to Avebury. That is a jacked energy site.

Maxine- and right, we have no idea for dates. I am just throwing ideas out there for dates. Guesses. I mean i could way off, it could be hundreds of thousands of years old.

OF COURSE- if some real detailed evidence from someone can show this to be false, I will gladly shake their hand...but so far what I see is the opposite. Most are tying to push Egypt and Peru and Mexico into "our timeline" rather than present as they claimed the sites "were built long before them, by the gods." I am not saying aliens came in spaceships and built them (but again who known, just low on my theory list). But any movement in time to the present has to be able to explain not just how the sites were built, but more importantly, how the can do what they can do energetically.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
@studytruth I think we go back many thousands of years as well. Not discounting any current funny-business in our timeline, but I feel anything that happened in the last few hundred years pales in comparison to the big picture.

Even if there was a major cataclysmic event 12000 years ago, the big flood, Noah and all that, it is just one more recent event in the history of Earth.

Red Bird

Reactions
Do you have any further info on the bricks in the Giza pyramid?

I found this reference a few days ago:
Reading The Natural History of the Human Race, by Jeffries (1869), he says on pg 49
His works of art, such as burned brick, underlie even the foundations on the Pyramids.
(His= mankind in this sentence)

In fact, almost no googled references bring up the base beyond measurements.
I did find Flinders Petrie’s description, which is not burned brick. The Pyramids and Temples of Gizeh by Sir Flinders Petrie 1883
This guy deserves a thread of his own- somewhat bizarre bio even in Wikipedia.

(The post shows Petries’ findings).

Mabzynn

Reactions
Giza was not built in the last 400 years. The technology required for it was not shown to be anywhere else at the time. Again you have to study Giza up close, not from a book. It's old. And it's special. I can not possibly explain that in a few sentences on a forum thread. When you have spent a few weeks or a few months at Giza, day after day, it will start to reveal the impossible perfection of what you are seeing. I mean it could be 500,000 years old. Who knows? The ability to cut granite like with a laser, to the mathematical perfection of every part of that entire site is astonashing. And we still are not shown what is below ground, which a few older Egyptian men who went down there as kids have told me is even more magnificent than what is above ground.

I too agree with most on this site that some major switch happened around 1800...it is why I began to write my exposition book. But if there was one, there had to be more in the past. And that is part of this work. If there have been what we may call multiple resets, just how far back in time do they all go?

Yes Stonehenge was torn down and rebuilt in the 1950's. We have no idea if the stones that are there are original or fakes. Stonehenge is a dead site, if you want to experience stones- go to Avebury. That is a jacked energy site.

Maxine- and right, we have no idea for dates. I am just throwing ideas out there for dates. Guesses. I mean i could way off, it could be hundreds of thousands of years old.

OF COURSE- if some real detailed evidence from someone can show this to be false, I will gladly shake their hand...but so far what I see is the opposite. Most are tying to push Egypt and Peru and Mexico into "our timeline" rather than present as they claimed the sites "were built long before them, by the gods." I am not saying aliens came in spaceships and built them (but again who known, just low on my theory list). But any movement in time to the present has to be able to explain not just how the sites were built, but more importantly, how the can do what they can do energetically.
Alright let's parse your arguments:

Let's start with the Abydos King's List. The list with 76 names on it.... How does 76 generations at most give you 36,000 years? Speaking of which do we even know who built this?

You use multiple dates without stating how you've arrived to that conclusion.

I get it that lot of this comes from the whole time of "Zep Tepi" but it doesn't really change the fact that the "star shafts" in the "Great Pyramid of Giza" cannot be used to star gaze. That entire theory is hot garbage but thankfully it's still useful as a pre-cursor to actually waking up.

You're halfway there. Open the door a little further.

Aside from those arguments do you have anything else to go off of? I'm not really seeing it. You're asking for evidence to dispute your claims but you're just making claims with nothing substantial behind them. Buildings on top of buildings does not automatically mean something is 5,000 years old.

I don't mean to come off harsh so I apologize if it reads like that.

Last edited:

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
CIA Director William Casey said:
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."
I foresee an extremely dangerous trend developing where young people with very little self-education are so mind-****ed they become absorbed in "Matrix" theories, declare history not merely edited but made up altogether, leap from cymatics to magical thinking that they can morph the world with the power of their minds alone, with the ultimate result being a kind of self-inflicted lobotimization. They no longer study history because it's "pointless." This would drive away the most valuable older people who have invested decades of learning and travel experience in exchange for fantasic theories.

We need heroes like the boy who climbed the pyramid to sneak to the pyramid in the dead of night with portable x-ray equipment to settle the matter.

OP
studytruth

studytruth

Reactions
Thanks everyone for responding. I am really hoping that this thread is going to be able to generate a lot of discussion on this topic from various sides.

First I think what Ruby is pointing to is 100% correct. That is all of us are presenting some form of speculation. We can all research and do our best, but we are still just making a guess of things. We don't know. And only by "seeing" the past could be even possibly really know. I think that should be the main focus for us. How to "see" back there. Not read about it, look at a modern ruin of it- see it, as it was, as it was acting. Then we would know.

Without that we are stuck with what we can do here.
Why I claim these structures have to be so old is the specialties of the building and the specialty of the mathematics.

The creation of pi and the golden section in every aspect, especially the perfect geometry in the kings chamber.
The inclusion of the speed of light into the volume.
The way the granite slabs have been specifically shaped to create a particular vibrational frequency as each of the chambers rise
The way the music note Fsharp is generated between the shafts (or used to until they destroyed them to put in the air conditioning).
The hundreds of granite and diorite stones I have found with tube drill holes, laser or diamond drill cuts, perfectly sliced stones, perfectly smooth granite sarcofagus (like in the Pyramid of Unas, it is like glass). No explanation of how that could be done. These things are near impossible to do today.
The way people I know personally have been healed of all sorts of illness in them, and the experiences I had myself in them revealing that whatever I had thought they were- they are much much more. Or how the pyramid texts at Sakkara give off electrical charges when you touch them, like small lightning bolts.
It is the type of stone work, the way the blocks are fitted, the way they have been shaped and carved.
Something much much greater is going on with these things than any mainstream person wants to try and tell us.
But even things like the Valley Temple for example. Maybe only Chartres is the only current building that could generate the same level of energy. I don't know why exactly, some combination of the stone, the interlocking granite faces, the alabaster and crystal flooring. I am still studying how it works. This is of course just a very very tiny sample, but it all indicates to me that nothing else I have come accross in all my travels around the world matches what they do- and i of course have no real idea what they can do.

I did see the brick comment. I will get back to that later in the evening....guests over and things, only had time for this but

It is why I started this thread. This is stolen history after all. And to me the real ancient past is as stolen as our current past...

Mabzynn

Reactions
Thanks everyone for responding. I am really hoping that this thread is going to be able to generate a lot of discussion on this topic from various sides.

First I think what Ruby is pointing to is 100% correct. That is all of us are presenting some form of speculation. We can all research and do our best, but we are still just making a guess of things. We don't know. And only by "seeing" the past could be even possibly really know. I think that should be the main focus for us. How to "see" back there. Not read about it, look at a modern ruin of it- see it, as it was, as it was acting. Then we would know.

Without that we are stuck with what we can do here.
Why I claim these structures have to be so old is the specialties of the building and the specialty of the mathematics.

The creation of pi and the golden section in every aspect, especially the perfect geometry in the kings chamber.
The inclusion of the speed of light into the volume.
The way the granite slabs have been specifically shaped to create a particular vibrational frequency as each of the chambers rise
The way the music note Fsharp is generated between the shafts (or used to until they destroyed them to put in the air conditioning).
The hundreds of granite and diorite stones I have found with tube drill holes, laser or diamond drill cuts, perfectly sliced stones, perfectly smooth granite sarcofagus (like in the Pyramid of Unas, it is like glass). No explanation of how that could be done. These things are near impossible to do today.
The way people I know personally have been healed of all sorts of illness in them, and the experiences I had myself in them revealing that whatever I had thought they were- they are much much more. Or how the pyramid texts at Sakkara give off electrical charges when you touch them, like small lightning bolts.
It is the type of stone work, the way the blocks are fitted, the way they have been shaped and carved.
Something much much greater is going on with these things than any mainstream person wants to try and tell us.
But even things like the Valley Temple for example. Maybe only Chartres is the only current building that could generate the same level of energy. I don't know why exactly, some combination of the stone, the interlocking granite faces, the alabaster and crystal flooring. I am still studying how it works. This is of course just a very very tiny sample, but it all indicates to me that nothing else I have come accross in all my travels around the world matches what they do- and i of course have no real idea what they can do.

I did see the brick comment. I will get back to that later in the evening....guests over and things, only had time for this but

It is why I started this thread. This is stolen history after all. And to me the real ancient past is as stolen as our current past...
What does any of this have to do with the date of the objects?

I'm not challenging that there appears to be something mystical beyond our reach about these structures. I'm just challenging you to actually explain the dates you've stated. Higher technology does not automatically mean it's more than 1000 years old.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
To be clear, I am not saying that things did not exist 36,000 or 600,000 years ago. All I'm saying here is that we do not have any evidence of this existence. We also do not have any evidence besides this "it was dated" approach. If you have any evidence of dates like 36,000 years old (or 10k, or 3 mil) to bring up, please do. What do we have which was not dated by someone today, apart from the Plato's "9,000" years ago Atlantis claims? I'm talking about physical evidence.

We have certain structures which we choose to date with some ridiculous dates, based on what exactly? We sure have no original, contemporary to the structures texts to back these claims up.

I base my opinion on what we actually have, and geo-transformations we can see via the map progression suggest that nothing of this age could have survived the meat grinder our Earth went through in the last 300-700 years.

We get claims like these:
Sacsayhuamán, Peru
giant_stones_Sacsayhuaman.jpg

The narrative is way more conventional with their time assessments (they kind of have to), but they discredit themselves with lines like this:
  • The Inca used similar construction techniques in building Sacsayhuamán as they used on all their stonework, albeit on a far more massive scale.
In reality, these, allegedly 30,000 year old structures are falling apart allover the place from simple things like rain, and general everyday elements.

Sacsayhuamán_1.jpg

Sacsayhuamán_2.jpg

Sacsayhuamán_3.jpg

Sacsayhuamán_4.jpg

Sacsayhuamán_5.jpg

Sacsayhuamán_6.jpg

Sacsayhuamán_7.jpg

China: The Great Wall
The Wall chooses to fall apart here and there. While it is not being claimed to be as old as some of the other structures, it still falls apart.

china_wall_1.jpeg

china_wall_2.jpeg

china_wall_3.jpeg

Mexico’s Pyramid of the Sun
The Pyramid of the Sun may fall apart. One side is dry while another side is wet, which could lead to the pyramid’s collapse unless a fix can be found.
Great Pyramids
One of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world is the Great Pyramid of Giza. This wonder is “built to the last” for the future.
Cave Art
Even the cave art is falling apart (coincidentally in our face), after allegedly doing just fine for 50-60k years.
kd_separator.jpg

I do not see how any of these, or any other structures could last some 10,000+ years on their own, with no regular maintenance. And once again, we have maps.

What 500 year old structure could survive a single event the consequences of which we can see on these African maps?

1570-1812_Map of Africa.jpg

KD: What physical or textual evidence do we have to substantiate the suggested ages similar to 36,000 years?

OP
studytruth

studytruth

Reactions
Well of course the main problems we have is that to date anything "accurate" is about impossible. Someone can say 36,000, another 2,000 another 400 and if they choose a few points correctly they could make a semi descent argument. The challenge is to see what do we have that can be of some value.

Of course, even though I am not a follower of people like Graham Hancock, astronomy can help in this.
Following someone like Posnansky and his dating of Tiahucanaco based on the sunrise over the main temple points on the solstice was a good observation. There are various dating theories based on the mathematical alignments of sites, such as Scott Creighton's work for example. Some are probably onto something, some are fantasy...but the point is there are extremely fine gemetric layouts potentially of all the ancient sites in the world. I have a research friend who has shown me his 40 years of plotting ancient sites into an amazing set of geomtric earth layouts. I am not at liberty to share it as it is his research and he showed it to me confidentially- but it was beyond amazing to see it as he has plotted it.

The Inca, Maya, Toltec and whoever else the Spanish asked were very clear that they did not build any of the great structures In Peru or Mexico. They just used them, or even found them. They were built long before by the giants or gods. In their time they built on top of them, repaired them, or tried to copy them (in quite inferior fashion). The original things can not be built even today.

Also some of the geologic features of weathering found in areas on the Giza Plateau. It rained a lot there, the only question is when.
Then there is documents like the pyramid texts of the book of what is in the duat which seem at times to indicate various pyramid chambers and passages within the writing. So that has to be considered as again circumstantial evidence.

The main 'evidence' is still personal. I feel it is almost impossible for anyone to try and date, or know the function of, or how something like an ancient pyramid has been built without spending time- a lot of time on site to study it directly and to feel it. I am afraid we are in the era of the internet-youtube researcher, who looks at some photos and some google images and decides they know all about these sites. It is similar to a white man going to a sweat lodge or two then writing a book because they are now a sweat lodge expert. Umm no,give yourself 20 years, and then after that- once the sweat has fully opened itself to you, you would probably no longer have an interest writing a book on it.

Much of this moving the ancient history to more modern times is from the Fomenko guy in Russia. And what I am going to say now is probably going to anger a lot of people on this site, but I don't really care. I think he is dis-information agent. Granted underlying his message HAS to be some real truth (that historical chronology is just not correct) and he is presenting a few very good ideas. But the fact he is trying to take away the true grandeur of the ancient sites sparks of counter-intelligence. In fact he may have been the (alter-opposite) to the researcher at the Labratory of Alternate History...Andrei Sklyarov. His was able to find things on site that actual stopped many of the ideas I had (such as the old kingdom egyptins built the pyramids, and showed they were nothing but the restorers of something far beyond in their own history). He spent like 30 years traveling the planet- he didn't read about sites, he went to them. He died a few years ago, and his work is often not even know (or often stolen by others now). I hold him now in the highest regard. I would suggest you go check out a few of his videos (many are now translated to English). Of course they are 7 or 8 years old or more now, but they are brilliant as can be.

Sorry for the long post, but being on holiday now I only jump on line every few days so have to empty out the head when I get here.
Chers