Ancient American Roots by Jon Levi

Recognition

Reactions
I'd love to request research on "yellow journalism". This article is mind blowing, and yet, it would prob be discounted due to the idea that people were supposedly just making this stuff up to sell papers. This article is amazing because it references structures that are still standing!!!! So phenomenal!!!!!

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Instead of investigating stuff like this, our pseudo-historians give us flint hammers and arrow heads.
  • The State of Ohio abounds in ruins of towers, fortifications, with extensive mounds and pyramids. At Marietta, in this State, beautiful pottery, silver and copper ornaments, and pearls of great beauty and lustre, have been dug up from the earth. In the:caves of Tennessee and Kentucky, mummies have been found, in a high state of preservation, clothed with cloths and skins of various texture, inlaid with feathers; like, discoveries have been made at Carrolton, near Milwaukee, in the State of Wisconsin—ruins of huge fortifications appear. Similar ruins appear in the State of Missouri. On the south side of the Missouri River, in the western portion of this State, is an enclosure of some 500 acres, which includes the ruins of a building, (no doubt an ancient tower,) with walls 150 feet high,-and 80 feet wide at the base, attached to which are a redoubt and citadel, with work much resembling the structure of a tower in Europe.
Wanted to add several additional sources of this article to the collection:

Mabzynn

Reactions
National gazette., March 22, 1792

National gazette. Philadelphia [Pa., March 22, 1792

The national intelligencer and Washington
advertiser., November 12, 1800

The national intelligencer and Washington advertiser.
November 12, 1800

Richmond palladium., February 27, 1836

Richmond palladium. February 27, 1836

Richmond Indiana palladium. July 01, 1837

Richmond Indiana palladium. July 01, 1837

An inquiry into the origin of the antiquities
of America, John Delafield - 1839

An inquiry into the origin of the antiquities of America

Macon intelligencer. August 15, 1839

Macon intelligencer. August 15, 1839

State rights and democratic union. October 30, 1839

State rights and democratic union. October 30, 1839

Interesting pyramids and city names all along the coast of the map below.

Willard, Emma. 1828.
default.jpg

Introductory Map

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
Good catch, Ice. I believe we've made this connection before—the Scythians (Tartarians) being warlike nomads who specialized in horse archery and were the first-known wearers of pants. But these were not primitive nomads, as their goldwork alone reveals a level of artistry approaching perfection.

Scythian.jpg Scythian Griffins.jpg
What I find most interesting is this passage from the article from above:

July 4, 1816.png

The unnamed correspondent from the previous month's issue has a theory in which he is so confident as to claim it a certainty, that the Native Americans are the degenerated stock of Tartarians who were forced to flee their cities by invaders. The columnist proceeds to waste the rest of the article attacking the correspondent because he dared use the term "white people" to describe the Tartarians, who we know, quite frankly, were white in general. The first thing to do is locate the June, 1816 article from the NY Evening Post...if possible.

From Jon Levi's video evidence is presented that these ancient American ruins were some ~1600 years abandoned as of the 1800's, indicating that something happened around the year 200 AD.

Edit: I was mistaken, the NY Evening Post article is the exact same. The publication of interest is History of the Western Country.

Last edited:

studytruth

Reactions
Good catch, Ice. I believe we've made this connection before—the Scythians (Tartarians) being warlike nomads who specialized in horse archery and were the first-known wearers of pants. But these were not primitive nomads, as their goldwork alone reveals a level of artistry approaching perfection.

What I find most interesting is this passage from the article from above:

The unnamed correspondent from the previous month's issue has a theory in which he is so confident as to claim it a certainty, that the Native Americans are the degenerated stock of Tartarians who were forced to flee their cities by invaders. The columnist proceeds to waste the rest of the article attacking the correspondent because he dared use the term "white people" to describe the Tartarians, who we know, quite frankly, were white in general. The first thing to do is locate the June article...

From Jon Levi's video evidence is presented that these ancient American ruins were some ~1600 years abandoned as of the 1800's, indicating that something happened around the year 200 AD.
interesting, as this 200Ad date is something that has been coming in my research.
After all the years of studying this stuff I see three great civilization extinctions.
One at least 10,000 years ago, if not more. Not much is left of this very early civilization, main pyramids in Egypt, Oserion, Teotihuacan, maybe Pumu Punku and a few others. In fact I see many mentions here of these sites as if they are something recent. I can assure you from years of study there is nothing anywhere like the red pyramid of Dashur or Pumu Punku or what not. They are in such geometric, mathemathic and vibration harmony as to still be unmatched. I maybe in time should start a thread so everyone can see exactly why that is.

The next extinction I was putting around 100-400AD. This one was the time of great temple complexes like Luxor, Karnak, Maya sites like Palenque and Copan. Some remaining sites, as stone circles, the pantheon in Rome and a few others.
Then the last great civilization- the one we tend to focus on here, went between 1700-1850. That is the cathedral, dome, column, concrete and marble culture.

And now here we are...seemingly swimming lost in the current, a current that used to be what sustained us and healed us for so long. It is hard work to uncover any of it...but every little bit we can find and share is so worth the effort.

Mabzynn

Reactions
I've posted this in another thread but since the topic is going in that direction:

Alexandria gazette, commercial
and political. Dec 19, 1816

Alexandria gazette. Dec 19, 1816

That should give you a better picture of who the Natives were. The author just failed to make the connection that all the groups of people he was identifying were all Scythians. I'm not quite sure what the best term to use anymore is because Tartarian appears to a apply to a very specific sub-section of the greater "Confederacy" that included regions that developed a more "Hellenistic" society. Maybe some others can chime in and tell me I'm way off base.

But do we really think it's a coincidence that the Iroquois had a Confederacy? Let's look at the list of "Confederations" in the world if you want to look for signs of Scythians prior to the 1900's.

According to wikipedia: List of Confederations

Here's others that wikipedia decided to leave out of their master list according to their version of history and there's countless others but this was all I really needed to see to complete the visual:

Khamag Mongol was a major Mongolic tribal confederation (khanlig) on the Mongolian Plateau in the 12th century.
Akusha-Dargo confederacy was a stronghold that provided protection for several villages in the 14th century in the Caucus.
Confederate Ireland or the Union of the Irish was the period of Irish self-government between 1642 and 1649.
The Maratha Empire or the Maratha Confederacy was a power that dominated large portion of Indian subcontinent in the 18th century.

If you're looking for an interesting read: TWO HISTORIES OF IRELAND. The one written by Edmund Campion, the other by Meredith Hanmer Dr of Divinity. DUBLIN, Printed by the Society of Stationers. M.DC.XXXIII.