Ancient American Canals

JWW427

Reactions
A man by the name of John M. Jensen has dug out some serious history regarding America's lost infrastructure. Harbors and canals.
He has a PDF file on all his work.

www.ancientcanalbuilders.com

His information gives more credence to the theories that the Erie and C&O canals were restored in 1830, not built.
I found that Google Earth has photoshopped over one of his finds in Accomack, VA, a dredged channel.
I also found a harbor and canal south of Tampa, FL. The canal goes out to the Gulf of Mexico.
Cheers.
JWW

Attachments

OP
JWW427

JWW427

Reactions
Indeed!
And the story is that they hired 5000 Irishmen and paid them in whiskey. Racism, anyone? Thats the official narrative for both canals essentially.
There were few civil engineers in America circa 1830-45. Not much federal money for infrastructure either.
And who knows how many able bodied craftsman for stone work.
I think they worked very hard restoring what was already there. It was a massive job.
JWW

Erie canal 1.jpeg

hajni

Reactions
The pictures are from this New Earth video: https://ww w.youtube.cois m/watch?v=4XOYIJxAg-8
at 17'37
and there is the question, who, why and when put this poles of electricity? into an uninhabited sunken land, and what and when happened that the people left the the whole territory.
Building canals seems to be very important part of the common ancient culture everywhere in the World, from Asia to Saint Petersburg: (the untitled pictures are from New Earth video: "Canals longer than Panama Canal")
not only canals but other mind-boggling "land art" forms are part of the ancient mysteries everywhere, places where nowadays nobody lives: artificial islands, giant spirals on the land and under the sea or lakes, arrows, desert kites and so on... How many people lived on the earth to make them, and how...
I've just found this marvelous site: this is a treasure trove of secret things from the past:
The Ancient Builders of Africa p2.

from newearth video.jpgnewearth video.jpgnewearth.jpgUntitled2.jpgUntitled1.jpgUntitled4.jpg

OP
JWW427

JWW427

Reactions
The ancients were no doubt masterful engineers of hydraulics and canal building. Almost everything must have traveled by water.
Our modern cities, harbors, and ports come into question as to who built them and when.
The image is just south of Tampa, FL.
JWW

Tampa harbor.jpeg

Last edited: