Artificial Re-agglomerated Limestone Geopolymer and Egyptian Pyramids

At the moment, I have no opinion on how, when and who built the Pyramids of Giza. I thought I had an opinion, but ended up taking a step back. I’m at square zero again. Yet, I do find this 14 year old video interesting and relevant.
  • Dudes are properly dressed up, but it’s fairly obvious that this tech can/could be used whenever... today, tomorrow, 5k years ago.

Does the picture show an artificial or a natural stone? Scientists of the Geopolymer Institute have successfully manufactured and cast a re-agglomerated limestone.

1C8FA91F-11F6-4710-9736-7935614CCA8D.jpeg

Links and sources:

Wow! This def could explain the beautiful ‘stonework’ on many state buildings all over the world. Very simple! They had to put these people in ridiculous costumes, otherwise people would be asking A. Why do we not use this technology now, and B. How old are the pyramids, truly?

I’m wondering whether they had a whole bunch of crushed limestone just lying around waiting to get picked up, or they had to produce it. I’ve never been to the Giza plateau to know. Today:
  • Crushed limestone is more expensive than standard rocks and stones, as it is harder to find, more difficult to process, and is more commonly used in the production of buildings, rather than as a surfacing material.
  • Source

I’m wondering whether they had a whole bunch of crushed limestone just lying around waiting to get picked up, or they had to produce it. I’ve never been to the Giza plateau to know. Today:
  • Crushed limestone is more expensive than standard rocks and stones, as it is harder to find, more difficult to process, and is more commonly used in the production of buildings, rather than as a surfacing material.
  • Source
Good point! Next question is what does it take to crush sandstone to the size used in the pile, there? I’d bet that it took heavy machinery😂

Similar articles

Back