AIDS Hoax

Isishoax

Reactions
The so called AIDS virus was never Isolated. No paper was ever written to describe the isolation process.

NOBEL prize winner Microbiologist Kerry Mullis describes the problem with the Aids dilema

UC Berkeley professor Virologist Dr Peter Duesberg writer of Inventing the Aids Virus was Black listed after making his research public in the late 80,s

Joe Rogan never found a person to debate him

Numerous documentaries on the Subject created revolving around the many false positive tests and the total lack of transparency around the whole medical, science, testing, Azt (Chemo) Poisoning of patients 😢😢

Aids - YouTube

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
I once ordered a book from Paladin Press entitled What They're Not Telling You About AIDS authored by the 2 discoverers of the AIDS virus. A few highlights from the book:

1) AIDS is not the wimpy virus outside the body that we're told; it can still be virulent 15 hours after leaving the body on an inanimate surface.

2) It is able to attach to the tubercle bacilli making it airborne with the tuberculosis.

3) No sexually transmitted disease has ever been cured due to non-compliance of patients.

4) In the 70's (forgot exact year) The WHO (world health organization) asked Congress for and received 10 million dollars to research an immune-destroying virus for which no cure could be made saying they were within 10 years of being able to produce such a virus and other countries were working on it so we need to do it first. 10 years later we had our first case of AIDS.

5) The NIH (national institute of health) or maybe the WHO (too lazy to go hunt for the book) conducted a Hepatitis B study and advertised for volunteers (not an unusual practice). They had strict guidelines about who could be in the study (also not unusual). Participants had to be young, promiscuous homosexuals males (more likely to get Hep. B), and had to be from different states (very unusual). Don't remember how long the study lasted but all 5 (or 6) participants were dead 6 months after the study ended and they had gone back to their home states. The first outbreak of AIDS (called HTLV-3) started almost simultaneously in those 5 (or 6) states.

6) The insurance companies didn't know how to insure for this new disease so they hired 2 brothers, one a pathologist and the other a lawyer, to investigate the outbreak and report back their findings to the insurance company. What they discovered was that the virus was man-made, deliberately released from USAMRID, Ft. Dietrich, Maryland and that it won't even grow in a rhesus monkey. It's a combination of a sheep visna (?) virus and some other lente virus that could never naturally occur in nature. They printed their findings in a paper entitled WHO invented AIDS (no question mark as it is a declarative statement, not a question: World Health Organization invented AIDS) and presented a copy to every single member of Congress. Not one Congress member replied but the lawyer brother who was the more outspoken wound up committing suicide. Allegedly. His pathologist brother said he was mad as hell but not suicidal. The pathologist called a press conference and presented his findings and made a video of the conference since he didn't want to be suicided but I don't remember the name of the video.

7) HTLV-3 is what you get tested for at the health department or Dr.'s office if you've been exposed to AIDS as it is the most prevalent in the U.S. They don't test for HTLV-1 which is more prevalent in Japan. HTLV3 produces pneumocystis carini pneumonia and/or Kaposi's sarcoma, HTLV1 produces leukemia.

8) When it was declared a pandemic the WHO changed the defining diagnosis. Instead of being diagnosed with AIDS if you tested positive for it, you now had to be dying of PCP or Kaposi's sarcoma to have a diagnosis of AIDS. Suddenly, it wasn't a pandemic anymore. (If you want to keep the wolf away from the door, you call it a dog)

9) Unless you are a non-secretor (rare) the virus IS passed via saliva/kissing or perspiration.

10) Even if you double glove to work on patients, the virus is small enough to go through the gloves which is why when the AIDS hospital in Houston was offering $40.00/hour to work with AIDS patients (I was making $11.00/hour at the time), I refused the offer to go.

Personal observation as a long-time nurse: There is occasionally a dementia aspect with AIDS patients. I've found that those who have the dementia aspect will deliberately try to infect you whereas those without the dementia aspect do not.
Observation #2: It is insanity to create and release a disease for which you do not already have a cure. TPTB are evil bastards but they are not stupid. I've taken care of too many people that had aids to deny it exists but I believe there IS a cure and some people have access to it. Just my two cents.
**Sorry about the font. Couldn't get it off italics and gave up trying**

UnusualBean

Reactions
I once ordered a book from Paladin Press entitled What They're Not Telling You About AIDS authored by the 2 discoverers of the AIDS virus. A few highlights from the book:

1) AIDS is not the wimpy virus outside the body that we're told; it can still be virulent 15 hours after leaving the body on an inanimate surface.

2) It is able to attach to the tubercle bacilli making it airborne with the tuberculosis.

3) No sexually transmitted disease has ever been cured due to non-compliance of patients.

4) In the 70's (forgot exact year) The WHO (world health organization) asked Congress for and received 10 million dollars to research an immune-destroying virus for which no cure could be made saying they were within 10 years of being able to produce such a virus and other countries were working on it so we need to do it first. 10 years later we had our first case of AIDS.

5) The NIH (national institute of health) or maybe the WHO (too lazy to go hunt for the book) conducted a Hepatitis B study and advertised for volunteers (not an unusual practice). They had strict guidelines about who could be in the study (also not unusual). Participants had to be young, promiscuous homosexuals males (more likely to get Hep. B), and had to be from different states (very unusual). Don't remember how long the study lasted but all 5 (or 6) participants were dead 6 months after the study ended and they had gone back to their home states. The first outbreak of AIDS (called HTLV-3) started almost simultaneously in those 5 (or 6) states.

6) The insurance companies didn't know how to insure for this new disease so they hired 2 brothers, one a pathologist and the other a lawyer, to investigate the outbreak and report back their findings to the insurance company. What they discovered was that the virus was man-made, deliberately released from USAMRID, Ft. Dietrich, Maryland and that it won't even grow in a rhesus monkey. It's a combination of a sheep visna (?) virus and some other lente virus that could never naturally occur in nature. They printed their findings in a paper entitled WHO invented AIDS (no question mark as it is a declarative statement, not a question: World Health Organization invented AIDS) and presented a copy to every single member of Congress. Not one Congress member replied but the lawyer brother who was the more outspoken wound up committing suicide. Allegedly. His pathologist brother said he was mad as hell but not suicidal. The pathologist called a press conference and presented his findings and made a video of the conference since he didn't want to be suicided but I don't remember the name of the video.

7) HTLV-3 is what you get tested for at the health department or Dr.'s office if you've been exposed to AIDS as it is the most prevalent in the U.S. They don't test for HTLV-1 which is more prevalent in Japan. HTLV3 produces pneumocystis carini pneumonia and/or Kaposi's sarcoma, HTLV1 produces leukemia.

8) When it was declared a pandemic the WHO changed the defining diagnosis. Instead of being diagnosed with AIDS if you tested positive for it, you now had to be dying of PCP or Kaposi's sarcoma to have a diagnosis of AIDS. Suddenly, it wasn't a pandemic anymore. (If you want to keep the wolf away from the door, you call it a dog)

9) Unless you are a non-secretor (rare) the virus IS passed via saliva/kissing or perspiration.

10) Even if you double glove to work on patients, the virus is small enough to go through the gloves which is why when the AIDS hospital in Houston was offering $40.00/hour to work with AIDS patients (I was making $11.00/hour at the time), I refused the offer to go.

Personal observation as a long-time nurse: There is occasionally a dementia aspect with AIDS patients. I've found that those who have the dementia aspect will deliberately try to infect you whereas those without the dementia aspect do not.
Observation #2: It is insanity to create and release a disease for which you do not already have a cure. TPTB are evil bastards but they are not stupid. I've taken care of too many people that had aids to deny it exists but I believe there IS a cure and some people have access to it. Just my two cents.
I've long thought that AIDS reeks of being a manufactured disease, and there has to be a cure. I mean just look at how advanced treatment has gotten without actually finding a cure. 20 years ago HIV was literally a death sentence, and now the infected can basically live normal lives, barely even having to think about it. Is there any other deadly infectious disease that has that level of treatment without a cure?

Plus it's extremely suspicious that somehow 70% of the worldwide infected population are black. I'm usually the last person to cry "racism", but it kinda makes you wonder about that one...

At the end of the day, I bet AIDS is similar in purpose to Lyme. TPTB testing out how to get the perfect balance to cripple the population without killing us. Actually, didn't both of those diseases originate within like 400 miles of each other? Hmm :unsure:

anotherlayer

Reactions
I watched this documentary back in the 2000s at least 5 times. I think I just enjoyed the musical score (Philip Glass) and the narrator's voice (Miriam Heard). I think this is a fascinating take on the origins of AIDS (very close to the WHO sentiment). Anyone else see this one? Sundance channel played the crap out of it 15 years ago. It's fantastic.

The Origins of AIDS (2004)

From the hyphotesis of British journalist Edward Hoope, the film reopens the explosively controversial subject of the origins of AIDS, zeroing in specifically on his fiercely contested proposition that the HIV virus was first transmitted to children in the Belgian Congo via contaminated polio vaccine.

whitewave

Reactions
@whitewave, what’s your opinion on AIDS/HIV being artificially created?

Do you think it might have existed undetected all along?
The good doctor made a pretty convincing argument for AIDS being manmade. No, I don't think it existed undetected all along. As rapidly as it has spread and being a so-called STD, I think we would've known about it much sooner than this if it had been around. Plus, and you can check the Congressional records (House appropriations committee, I believe) having a request for 10 million dollars asked for to make an immune- destroying virus that you're 10 years away from perfecting, having the money given to you then 10 years later an immune-destroying virus pops up seems a little too coincidental to be accidental.

Plus, I think it may be evolving into another strain that's less detectable. We had a young woman in 1992 admitted to the ICU with PCP. She and her husband were both IV drug users. He didn't look any better but wasn't coughing up a lung and tested negative for AIDS, unlike his wife. Over the next few months that we treated her in ICU, he was tested 3 times and was unbelievably negative each time. She finally got well enough to go home and 2-3 months later they were both back in the ICU but this time he tested positive too. Tragically, they both died but when she went home the first time she knew she was going to die; he had a lot less warning. I think if AIDS had been around in any form for any amount of time we would've noticed it; it's not a subtle disease. Auto-immune diseases are fairly common now but in '92 (and earlier) they were practically unheard of.
Didn't think it would come up here. But I have a crazy story about a Mandela effect and an aids cure. I'll put a post together on it here soon. Maybe I can find a third person who saw what I did.
Is it tetrasilver? It's been shown to kill aids but good luck trying to find some to buy.

OP
Isishoax

Isishoax

Reactions

Not sure if you knew but Montagnier has to sue Gallo to get royalties from patent he created for Aids test that does not look for aids virus ( covered in documentary) Gallo barrowed supposed virus from him.

Here is a video of Montagnier saying good nutrition most likely can kill aids. First things first theye need to follow Koch postulates which theye have but failed to isolate pathogen.

The sick people you see at hospital either have very damaged immune system from toxins or false positive tests an then are drugged with chemo like drugs.

All this covered in documentaries linked at bottom of post
Post automatically merged:

I've long thought that AIDS reeks of being a manufactured disease, and there has to be a cure. I mean just look at how advanced treatment has gotten without actually finding a cure. 20 years ago HIV was literally a death sentence, and now the infected can basically live normal lives, barely even having to think about it. Is there any other deadly infectious disease that has that level of treatment without a cure?

Plus it's extremely suspicious that somehow 70% of the worldwide infected population are black. I'm usually the last person to cry "racism", but it kinda makes you wonder about that one...

At the end of the day, I bet AIDS is similar in purpose to Lyme. TPTB testing out how to get the perfect balance to cripple the population without killing us. Actually, didn't both of those diseases originate within like 400 miles of each other? Hmm :unsure:
Those aids numbers from Africa are because doctors are told to do Visual aids tests...... Not joking its covered in documentaries. THEY then get $$$ from Un. 😝 Not joking.
Post automatically merged:

@whitewave, what’s your opinion on AIDS/HIV being artificially created?

Do you think it might have existed undetected all along?
It's DISINFO actually

Last edited:

Username

Reactions
Lynn Margulis, the biologist who first posited the notion of endosymbiosis being responsible for the organelles found in eukaryotic cells (the now-accepted theory) has an interesting view on AIDS. She was incredibly frustrated by the complete lack of evidence for HIV -> AIDS and remained unconvinced until her death. She believed it was a collection of symptoms formed by human-spirochete symbioses, specifically syphilis. Her and a few other co-authored a paper titled
Spirochete round bodies
Syphilis, Lyme disease & AIDS: Resurgence of “the great imitator”?
It's a bit technical, but I'll quote and abridge the relevant passages.
The likelihood that these two spirochete infections,
syphilis and Lyme disease, correlate with the establishment
of permanent human-spirochete symbioses soon after entry
of the bacteria into tissue has been insufficiently
investigated. It is reported that reverse transcriptases and
virus-like particles are generally abundant in cyclical
symbioses and it is suggested that they may facilitate the
integration of the association of the partners (Ryan, 2007).
Our intent is to improve and expand awareness of the
relationship between spirochetoses and symptoms
associated with immune suppression. We posit that the
spirochete disease syphilis persists in the human population
where its signs and symptoms may be overlooked or
misinterpreted for those of AIDS.

There may be many new drugs, but these two
spirochetoses, syphilis and Lyme disease, are not new.
Long-term association of symbiotic bacteria in animal
tissue tends toward massive gene loss when compared to
related bacteria that live freely in water, sand or mud. The
fact that Treponema pallidum and Borrelia burgdorferi are
no longer free-living and have lost many genes implies that
these spirochetes have long co-evolved with mammals (and
arthropods in the case of tick-borne Borrelia burgdorferi
Lyme disease). Contrast these integrated symbionts to
strains of Leptospira that live freely in rivers, streams and
coastal ocean waters that cause acute infection. Compared
to the fully genome-sequenced Leptospira interrogans
spirochete, over 80% of the genome of T. pallidum when
cultivated in vitro is absent. Dependency of T. pallidum on
the gene products of the human has rendered it incapable of
independent survival, growth or reproduction. Indeed
Borrelia burgdorferi has lost relatively even more of its
genophore (prokaryote “chromosome”) genes than
T. pallidum.

[...]
“Far from eradicating syphilis, antibiotics are driving
the disease underground and increasing the difficulty of
detection. Although the incidence of disease has more than
tripled since 1955, the chancre and secondary rash no
longer are commonly seen. Undoubtedly, some of these
lesions are being suppressed and the disease masked by the
indiscriminate use of antibiotics. The ominous prospect of a
widespread resurgence of the disease in its tertiary forms
looms ahead” (Pereyra and Voller, 1970).

[...]
A three-decade-long gap ushered in by the touted "cure
of penicillin" separates physicians today from the bulk of
medical literature on “the great imitator”. T. pallidum
symbiosis may help explain the high correlation of the
presence of viruses, pneumonias, other opportunistic
infections and the general symptoms of immune
suppression so well described in the "old syphilology"
medical literature (Colman Jones
www.cbc.ca/ideas/features/Aids/aidsspin.html). We suspect
that many patients carry the latent disease that has become
invisible because of the "syphilization effect" and
misdiagnosis.
T. pallidum spirochetes that cover themselves with
human proteins to which people make antibodies (Radolf
and Lukehart, 2006) cause "autoimmune diseases".

[...]
Since the research group of Luc Montagnier first
described LAV “virus-like particles” (later called “HIV-1”)
from “Patient 1”, a close connection has been shown
between AIDS and a history of syphilis in multi-partner
men (Barre-Sinoussi et al., 1983). “Patient 1” sought
medical consultation for swollen lymph nodes, muscle
weakness without fever or weight loss, and for episodes of
gonorrhea. He did not have AIDS. He had been previously
treated for syphilis, but was he cured? Patient 1 tested
positive for antibodies to three viruses: cytomegalovirus
(CMV), Epstein-Barr virus and Herpes simplex. The first
“HIV isolate” reported by Montagnier's group was from
Patient 1. Since Montagnier's work, many centers that used
immunological tests not sensitive for all stages of syphilis
have documented a close relationship between a history of
treponematoses and HIV/AIDS (Veugelers et al., 1992;
Renzullo et al., 1991; Blocker et al., 2000). Chronic
syphilitics and AIDS patients, those unmistakably ill and
immune suppressed, do not succumb to HIV or syphilis
directly. They die of reactivation tuberculosis (TB) and
ubiquitous mycobacterium avium intracellulare (MAI
group) diarrhea, and emaciation associated with refractory
bowel infections in emaciated homosexuals and in immune
compromised patients generally. TB and other myco-
bacteria correlate with amoebic dysentery. Death
records report causes as Pneumocystis carini pneumonia,
Entamoeba histolytica, Candida albicans or other
“opportunistic infection” (Coulter, 1987).

In sub-Saharan
Africa, the historic overuse of antibiotics and malnutrition
also contribute to immune suppression. One of us (John
Scythes) reports that he has not found a single documented
case of an immune suppressed patient, whether HIV-
positive or -negative, who has died of complications of
syphilis since HIV records began being maintained in the
early 1980s. Is it possible that the narrow focus on "HIV as
the cause of AIDS", an example of scientific "misplaced
concreteness" typical in explanation of evolution (Cobb,
2008), has facilitated missed diagnosis of syphilis?
Indeed, investigators in Toronto and San Francisco
found an inverse relationship between treponemal antibody
and AIDS symptoms that could be interpreted as the
immune deficiency typical of disseminated syphilis
(MacFadden et al., 1989; Haas et al., 1990; Fralick et al.,
1994).

Contrary to the statements on many official government
and medical websites that "syphilis is easily curable by
antibiotics", the disease is often refractory to antibiotic and
other treatments except perhaps in very early immuno-
responsive stages (Musher et al., 1990). It has not been
adequately shown that T. pallidum infection in its
secondary and later stages is curable after any therapy.
Because the lesions of secondary and tertiary syphilis are
autoimmune, there is often an inability to react to a skin test
of the delayed type. A loss of specificity against syphilis
antigens is noted. Chronicity, or changes in immune
response with time well established in spirochetoses is
common to other infections: herpes viruses, tuberculosis
and symptoms attributed to HIV. Syphilis, both early ulcers
and the later immunoregulation problems, seems to
facilitate acquisition of opportunistic bacteria, viruses,
fungi and the progression to full-blown collapse of the
immune system (Scythes and Jones, 2006).

Onijunbei

Reactions
AIDS was a hoax from the start... The first ones to "get" it were gay drug using men with hepatitis and other afflictions caused by unclean sex and a horrible diet. The medical industry of course had a solution to the created problem... Drugs that lower the immune system. It was all working well until somebody messed up and diagnosed Magic Johnson with the magical disease. Now people started questioning the whole thing. One has to understand the love of eugenics that the medical industry has... See Vaccines.

whitewave

Reactions
I'm from the generation of the Vietnam War/Police Action and know quite a few vets from that era. Many of them will tell you that some of the "MIA" are not missing at all but were deliberately left behind because of contracting a penicillin resistant strain of syphilis. They were simply not allowed to come back home and infect anyone else. Whether this is true or not, I couldn't say as I wasn't over there but I have heard it from several unrelated Vietnam vets so who knows?

Since hearing about these unfortunate soldiers decades ago, I've watched and listened and read to see if there were any reported increase in that particular disease in Vietnam but have not heard of any. Unprotected sex (and lots of it) can be had over there, apparently, for the price of a hamburger so one would expect to see sex workers dropping like flies if the veterans reports were true. Not sure how tightly their media is controlled but, surely, we would have heard by now if there was some super virulent, antibiotic resistant strain of syphilis rampaging through any country. At least I hope we would hear about it.