Adam's body was on Noah's ark and is buried at the place of salvation!

Magnus

Awesome video! Ever seen a painting of the crucifixion? Often (usually) a skull will be placed at the foot of the cross. The early believers knew through scripture that Adam's body was buried by Jared, Noah's son after the flood.

Certain scriptures such as Book of Enoch, Book of Jubilees, Book of Adam & Eve, Cave of Treasures, all are holy books and you have to read them and ask God to reveal truth to you in order to have the scriptures unlocked. Without God's aid, all scriptures are locked to the understanding of men and women.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Hmm, I new Adam was supposed to be a giant, but this size... that's huge. Also never heard about his body being inside the Ark. Now need to watch the vid.

humanoidlord

Awesome video! Ever seen a painting of the crucifixion? Often (usually) a skull will be placed at the foot of the cross. The early believers knew through scripture that Adam's body was buried by Jared, Noah's son after the flood.

Certain scriptures such as Book of Enoch, Book of Jubilees, Book of Adam & Eve, Cave of Treasures, all are holy books and you have to read them and ask God to reveal truth to you in order to have the scriptures unlocked. Without God's aid, all scriptures are locked to the understanding of men and women.

uh i think thats too huge even for me, and its probally a violation of the square rule