A war against Germany hidden in plain sight

Onijunbei

Reactions
In 1939 both Germany and Russia invaded Poland. Germany from the west and Russia from the east.. Both armies met up in Warsaw and the two countries split Poland in half to rule. England and France denounced Hitler, called him a war monger and proceeded to declare war upon Germany. For six months Germany did nothing except try to come to peace. During this same six months Russia invaded Finland and would continue to invade 4 more countries to make six total countries invaded. England and France did not declare war on Russia and didn't say anything about their invasion of Poland and the other countries. Their answer to Stalins war mongering was to in fact invite him to join the Allies against the evil war mongering Germany.
Obfuscation of history is not just an ancient one... It involves modern history as well.

Magnus

Reactions
Adolf Hitler, just like Osama bin Laden the most feared and reportedly Evil men in modern history, have no grave markers and the public was never shown their dead bodies.

Compare to Mussolini or Ghadaffi, is there any doubt what happened to their corpses and any doubt their lives were 100% ended?

I believe its possible Adolf Hitler was like James Bond. One character, played by many different actors. Just like Putin, just like Trump.

Tyrion

Reactions
I have no doubt Hitler died in the bunker, he never escaped to Argentine or any other place. His life had to end when his magnum opus died (The Third Reich). He couldn’t continue on living because there was no way the allies would have let him escape, he would have suffered a fate even worse than that of Hess or the rest of Nazi officials at Nuremberg.

The Vatican Ratline was just a bonus given to traitorous Germans who could bargain their freedom. Mussolini, Ghaddafi, even though they were honourable men, suffered because their will to live caused them their horrible fates, and I can’t blame them, they were victims but there was no way for them to survive, especially when you stand against the ziobanksters and threaten their status quo.

Andromeda

Reactions
A bit off topic, but I can't find the YT-video where the narrator claims Russia and America is connected by land and that both pres. Trump and pres. Putin lives in the same city..

It was posted here on SH.

Anyone else recalling?

Moriarty

Reactions
I have no doubt Hitler died in the bunker, he never escaped to Argentine or any other place. His life had to end when his magnum opus died (The Third Reich). He couldn’t continue on living because there was no way the allies would have let him escape, he would have suffered a fate even worse than that of Hess or the rest of Nazi officials at Nuremberg.

The Vatican Ratline was just a bonus given to traitorous Germans who could bargain their freedom. Mussolini, Ghaddafi, even though they were honourable men, suffered because their will to live caused them their horrible fates, and I can’t blame them, they were victims but there was no way for them to survive, especially when you stand against the ziobanksters and threaten their status quo.
There is no evidence Hitler died at the bunker. That was Russian propaganda and it was later proved that the skull they had was too small to be the Fuhrer

Obertryn

Reactions
I wonder if the Soviets actually captured Hitler and then just pretended like he committed suicide while probably torturing him to death. It's kind of odd, because Hitler from his surviving texts seemed like the type of fellow with a whole heap of over-the-top gusto who would probably consider going out by shooting himself and his loved ones dishonorable or, to put it in slightly more vulgar terms, "going out like a bitch". I'm not sure, he was supposed to have made a radio announcement that he would be killing himself before committing the deed, but I couldn't find many references to it.

And assuming they did capture and execute him (likely making sure he died in agony), they wouldn't want to show it off to the world. The Soviet Union had a weird obsession with keeping a squeaky clean reputation regarding their acts in World War II and blaming any and every atrocity they could on the Nazis. Killing the fuhrer, Gaddafi-style, would probably give the rest of the Allies pause regarding their communist comrades.

Just some theorizing, mind you. Nothing concrete for now.

JWW427

Reactions
Slightly off topic.
From my research I've concluded that Edward VIII wanted the role of king to be made all-powerful and omnipotent again, and he simply adored the Nazis and Hitler. He wanted to be an English dictator. When he was coronated king, he made broad overtures towards Hitler via Lord Mosely, the famous British BUF fascist. Edward wanted England aligned with Nazi Germany come hell or high water, especially with war looming. This news was hushed up post haste, as they say.

But Edward and his––shocking!––American divorcé wife Wallace Simpson were both reportedly homosexuals, and had an "arranged marriage." My gay friends all say this was common knowledge and common practice in the underground gay circles back in the day. Even Lord Mountbatten batted lefty. Being divorced was scandalous enough for Wallace, and most Brits did not want a third-rate yankee colonial "Queen Wally."

The problem was twofold. Edward could be blackmailed for his sexual preference (the era was highly intolerant), and therefore that became a liability for the English government.

It's highly probable that Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin forced him off the throne for those two issues in a private meeting, even though Winston Churchill was a firm believer in the divine right of kings. But even he relented eventually. It was a royal shitfest. It makes sense to me that Churchill was at the meeting, but there's no hard evidence. WC knew Edward well.

The dots connect.
I think Baldwin played hardball with King Eddy, and promised to secretly "out" him unless he abdicated. The nonsense bedtime story that Edward left the throne for LOVE is silly, and few British elites bought the London Times-worthy tall tale even back then. No King would do that, especially one who wanted to be Hitler's fancy-pants pet shop boy with one helluva big Royal Navy, so to speak. No doubt in my mind Hitler and Edward would have dominated Europe and much more if aligned. But I doubt the British people would have stood for that. Someone would have shot Edward is my guess.
No offense to gay folks everywhere, I love you all, but Edward and Wallace were bad news.

Funny story:
Stalin reportedly did not believe the news of the German invasion in 1941. He took two long weeks to evaluate the situation. Apparently, he could not believe his friend Hitler would betray him.

Another: I think there's half-decent evidence that Hitler was forcibly sedated in the Führer Bunker and flown out of Berlin by the famous woman test pilot Hanna Reitsch. She was waiting with a fast plane at the Berlin airdrome, and that's a fact. Then on to Barcelona and the infamous Ratline. Then onto a U-Boat in northwest Spain.
Hitler was an important symbol to Nazis everywhere in 1945, but that was it. He was useless otherwise. A liability even.
I think he possibly made it to Argentina's German town San Carlos de Bariloche, but Hitler was in horrible shape. He'd been heavily drugged for years by his quack doctor---cocaine, heroin, meth––and had Parkinson's disease. He probably didn't live for too long, especially after such a defeat.
No Nazi Party official or SS soldier ever signed the armistice agreement, regular Army General Alfred Jodl signed it for Germany.

JWW

Attachments

Last edited:

codis

Reactions
Solschenizyn estimated about 60 million, if I remember correctly.
As a side note, Stalin's decree to burn the ground ahead of the advancing German Army (burn villages, kill citizens unwilling to flee) still exist in the Kremlin, as original document. It also states to do that it should be executed preferably in captured or counterfeited German uniforms.
During the war and a few decades after, large parts of the world still believed the Germans were guilty of the Katyn massacre.
Post automatically merged:

Another: I think there's half-decent evidence that Hitler was forcibly sedated in the Führer Bunker and flown out of Berlin by the famous woman test pilot Hanna Reitsch.
The sedation part is new to me - but not implausible.
So much is true, Hitler was not much more then a figurehead. People like Bormann, Kammler and others were pulling strings with nothing but an occasional pro forma nod towards the "Führer".

No Nazi Party official or SS soldier ever signed the armistice agreement, regular Army General Alfred Jodl signed it for Germany.
No peace treaty with the Allied Forces yet (only Russia), and the regarding UN Enemy State clause is still in effect. Nothing else to add ...

Last edited:

Cemen

Reactions
It is statistical...
I don’t know where you got such statistics from.

According to archival data of the USSR Ministry of Internal Affairs (memorandum to Khrushchev from the Ministry of Internal Affairs), from 1921 to 1953, 642,980 people were executed for counter-revolutionary crimes.

Well, immediately about the prisoners.

The number of prisoners of the Gulag (as of January 1 of each year).

1. year
2. In forced labor
camps
3. Of those convicted of
counterrevolutionary crimes
4. The same percentage
5. In forced labor
colonies
6. Total
Screenshot-104.jpg

Certificate of mortality of prisoners in the Gulag system for the period 1930-1956.

1. year
2. The number of dead
3.% dead
to the middle
Screenshot-105.jpg

ГУЛАГ — Википедия

Solschenizyn estimated about 60 million, if I remember correctly.
66 million. If I remember it right.

Solzhenitsyn’s lies have long been disassembled verbatim, and discussing his waste of time.

As a side note, Stalin's decree to burn the ground ahead of the advancing German Army (burn villages, kill citizens unwilling to flee) still exist in the Kremlin, as original document. It also states to do that it should be executed preferably in captured or counterfeited German uniforms.
During the war and a few decades after, large parts of the world still believed the Germans were guilty of the Katyn massacre.
Order of the Headquarters of the Supreme High Command No. 0428
November 17, 1941

Part of the order.

The High Command Headquarters orders:

1. Destroy and burn to the ground all settlements in the rear of German troops at a distance of 40-60 km in depth from the front line and 20-30 km to the right and left of the roads.

To destroy settlements within the specified range, immediately drop aircraft, make extensive use of artillery and mortar fire, reconnaissance teams, skiers and partisan sabotage groups equipped with Molotov cocktails, grenades and subversive weapons.

2. In each regiment, create teams of hunters of 20-30 people each for the explosion and burning of settlements in which [c. 283] the enemy troops are located. To select the most courageous and politically-strong fighters, commanders and political workers into teams of hunters, carefully explaining to them the tasks and the significance of this event for the defeat of the German army. Outstanding daredevils for brave actions to destroy the settlements in which the German troops are located, represent the government award.

3. In the event of the forced withdrawal of our units in one or another section, the Soviet population should be taken with them and it is imperative to destroy all settlements without exception, so that the enemy could not use them. First of all, for this purpose, use the teams of hunters allocated in the shelves.

4. The military councils of fronts and individual armies systematically check how the tasks of destroying settlements in the above radius from the front line are carried out. The rate every 3 days to report in a separate summary how many and which settlements were destroyed over the past days and by what means these results were achieved.

Take civilians with you, not kill.

codis

Reactions
Solzhenitsyn’s lies have long been disassembled verbatim, and discussing his waste of time.
Says who ?
According to archival data of the USSR Ministry of Internal Affairs...
Governments, and especially Communist one's never lie. Do they ?
Do the numbers of include all the higher-ranking military disposed off during the "great purge" ?
And the Poles and Ukrainians that died during the holodomor ?
O sorry, this were just a climate-related bad harvests, and all the crops exported themselves to the West.

Cemen

Reactions
Says who ?
I say. I simply do not want to raise an array of information, statistics and other things on this issue.

And about Solzhenitsyn, we even have a saying- "the greatest number of people shot Solzhenitsyn during repressions" (I hope that the Google translator translated correctly).
(Solzhenitsyn killed the largest number of people)

Governments, and especially Communist one's never lie. Do they ?
It was Khrushchev who began the debunking of the Stalin personality cult and the voicing of political repression.

Do the numbers of include all the higher-ranking military disposed off during the "great purge" ?
Of course.

And the Poles and Ukrainians that died during the holodomor ?
O sorry, this were just a climate-related bad harvests, and all the crops exported themselves to the West.
In the early twentieth century in Russia were hungry: 1901-1902, 1905-1908 and 1911 - 1912.
In the years 1901 - 1902, 49 provinces went hungry: in 1901 - 6.6%, 1902 - 1%, 1903 - 0.6%, 1904 - 1.6%.
In 1905 - 1908. From 19 to 29 provinces went hungry: in 1905 - 7.7%, 1906 - 17.3% of the population
In 1911 - 1912, over 2 years, famine swept 60 provinces: in 1911 - 14.9% of the population.
On the brink of death were 30 million people.

Just for an example.