A probable mud flood process.

jd755

Reactions
This post is my take on a probable mud flood process.
It is not a post based on pictures on the net of half buried buildings, rediscovered cellars, existing cellars, tunnels, catacombs, stories of burials of buildings and places capable of being dug out without damage to the structures by mud, sand, gravel etc it is based in experience and processes that have revealed themselves via other people experiences, as well as my own, about what we are told is a natural world.
There are no links to 'sources' however where the information I present comes from another I provide a name. Whether you go and seek these things out for yourself is up to you.
It is not definitive or 'expert' opinion.

Ever since first hearing of mud flood via Newearth's Sylvie on a rare excursion into youtube in January of this year, I have been looking for evidence of a mechanism or process that could bring such catastrophic flooding into play.
I know from experience that rivers large and small can carry collossal amounts of stuff great distances, often fairly passively but on occasion extremely violently. I have seen them in flood and seen the aftermath of a flood. Mud being the subject I will simply note that massive boulders, huge trees, buildings, immense volumes of debris gets carried along by these events and dropped as soon as momentum of the flow decreases. Heaviest move the shortest distance the lightest the longest.

I have also watched a perfectly clear stream running down from a hillside about two miles distant turn brown in clouds of muddy silt as the water runs off of the hill carrying soil and mud with it to appear at my feet two miles away during a rain event.
I have walked across fields on such hills in the rain where the muddy water is flowing off the land down to form 'new' streams turning the waters a uniform murky brown. Even light but persistent rain does this in these parts, north western Britain.

I have also seen what happen when trees are cut down en masse in conifer forests. The soil simply begins to move towards the sea via the streams and rivers with every significant rain as do all the trimmings and any grubbed out roots left on the ground.

I was aware but did not connect any of these events together until I came across the work of two people in particular. Victor Schauberger and Bill Mollison.
The former introduced me into the way water behaves in terms of the environment in which it moves and within itself as well as the full hydrological cycle. The latter introduced me to the ways trees actively moderate all aspects of their environment not least of all the weather and further enlarged on the hydrological cycle.

From Schauberger I read; Water not protected by trees warms up and warm water does not carry anything of note very far so creates 'future problems' when flooding does occur.
Water that doesn't get infiltrated by trees through the action of trees flows off the top of the land without infiltrating it. Rain that falls on hills where the trees have been removed flow down with great force which causes land not held in place by trees to slip in large weather events adding to the flow of mud off the land and into the streams/rivers.

Water and mud cascading down a slope moves very fast in large weather events, often getting going in a sudden catastrophic shift and slower, more passively in lesser events. Obviously it doesn't travel as far in lesser events as the flow is less, so a series of obstructions are created at differing distances along the water course some forming small and occasionally large lakes behind them. When a big event comes along it can smash through these obstructions taking the temporary lake waters and debris with it thus creating catastrophic flooding downstream.
This is the effect the British were said to be trying to achieve by bombing dams during WWII.

From Mollison came the fact that the city with the purest water supply in Australia is Melbourne as the headwaters for that supply are thickly forested and the human access is restricted, building and deforestation not permitted, (well it was in the early nineties haven't checked recently) which allows the trees to take in the rain and deliver it passively through their existence around the headwaters to the watershed and hence to the city.

Also from Mollison I discovered a tree absorbs every drop of light rain and experience has show this to be so in reality. In heavier rain it is only once the tree is saturated does the remainder get through the canopy but even then it is the tree that directs the rain through itself. All trees have a drip line where they shed excess water to the ground. Some run it away from the trunk some run it towards the trunk.
Once on the ground the forest floor rich in humus made up of god knows what, few people have studied it, absorbs most of the drip. Once that layer is sated the remainder goes on down to the trees roots and fungal nets which take in moisture and it coats the soil particles to a considerable depth with a film of water. Whatever is left goes on through to feed the aquifer.

Point being trees and water are intimately connected.
After the rain and with a change weather the trees start pumping a very different 'cleaned water' into the atmosphere.
The third 'player' in this process is the wind. It comes into a forest and within 100 metres there is no trace of it to be felt. The trees basically 'eats the wind'. As it hits the forest edge it is split by the trees with 60% going in and 40% going over. The wind that goes in is the bit carrying the most detritus and the trees force this to drop out at the forest edge by disrupting and calming the flow of the wind which creates a noticeable 'mound' or rise in the ground at the forest edge. The shaking canopies release vast amounts of bacteria (Pseudomonas Syringae) which is the primary 'seed' if you will that allows ice crystals to form around it as the precursor of rain.

When the trees are removed from the crests, ridges and slopes of hills there is nothing to moderate the effects of wind and rain and basically the covering of the hill, the mud, the soil, the scant vegetation moves down the hill often catastrophically until its all gone.

The connection is that man has been burning trees, deforesting for a long time. How long I have no idea but taking the posit that there was a recent catastrophic reset so too speak I don't feel it was that long ago when this burning and removal of tree cover hit a tipping point.

With this tipping point the weather systems of the earth, indeed the earth itself collapsed from their previous moderated or better harmonious state and entered a state of what to us appears as chaos. This increased the size, scale and frequency of the weather which exasperated the removal of soils and mud down the slopes all heading towards the sea. The moderators of the earth could no longer replace themselves quick enough to restore the harmonics.

It may be that this is part of natural cycles and all man has done is speed one up but the evidence for worldwide tree cover and the abundance it generates abounds in stories, tales, myths, oral history, books, poetry, songs and even in mainstream 'sciences'.

Examples of reforesting or rewooding the land which prevent erosion, moderate even big weather events and foster abundance are everywhere but look up permagoddess/bealtaine cottage on twitter/youtube and geoff lawton on youtube to see what I am referring to. Evidence for the weather improvements arising from reforesting I haven't looked for, yet.

The mud flooding may well have been localised to regions where the tree cover was actively prevented from recovering itself and as more land became unable to support trees due the humus being lost to flood then more forest was cut down further afield to feed the man made wood economy thus widening and compounding the flooding especially the severity once the local weather generation had broken down.

Obviously it is the easy to get at forest that goes first which means the forest edge which is made up of trees that are there to protect the forest behind it, to drop out the debris from the air and 'eat the wind' would be the first to go. These trees also protect the trees behind them from sun which is why they nearly always have leaves that reflect light in very specific wavelengths such as Aspens and Birches. Once they are cut down so the foresters can get at the 'straight trees' behind the straight trees begin to suffer sun stroke and wind rock so immediately they are weakened.
As the foresters move through the forest attempts to repair itself but more often than not the repairs too get cut down early to feed the insatiable need for wood until the tipping point is reached and the forest is doomed and the local climate enters chaos.
Up the slopes the foresters go seeking a dwindling crop of 'usable timber' and by the time they get to the top of the slope the bottom is already being stacked up with debris and blockages ready to erode out when the next big rain event appears and runs straight down the slopes as the forest is extinct.

My feeling is this is the process that created mud floods so catastrophic they destroyed cities, towns and villages everywhere the tipping point was reached. Large, extremely large, areas of the land should have trees on it and now there are not enough trees to bring the harmony back into balance.

As for recharging batteries, feeling good, negative ions etc the forest provides all of these in abundance as part of its existence. Walk in to even a small grove of large trees and the feeling of calm, of 'wellness, of well being is overwhelming. Stay in them for any length of time and the body quickly adapts to the rhythms of the trees, the rhythm of the forest, the rhythm of the earth. The sounds, the sights, the smells, the feel, the tastes of a forest are all able to be experienced by the human body.

So to bring this to some sort of halt, not an end just a halt as I feel all there is with anything is 'a balance of probabilities' and conclusions are impossible.

The earth is meant to have a comprehensive tree cover on its land mass to maintain a harmonic of a specific frequency beneficial to everything in/on earth.
This tree cover works as part of the process of life in concert with everything else including us and without it there is chaos.
The removal of trees locally without replacement being allowed disrupts local weather patterns and creates local mud floods after large weather events.
Over a big enough region this process creates proportionately more chaotic weather and more powerful, more devastating, more widespread mud floods.
Once the world wide cover has dropped below a tipping point the world wide weather enters chaos.
All the natural abundance be it food, shelter, well being, or whatever reduces and then goes as harmony moves into chaos as the weather changes as the trees are stopped from repairing the damage.
Any wasteland left for a few years, be it a bomb site be it Chernobyl show how tenacious trees are and how the natural process is more than capable of repairing itself.

However all the above is just my take on what is the cause of the mud flood and the issues that arise when a system that thrives on the harmony of life and death gets degraded to a point where it is prevented from repairing itself. Anyone else working on a cause, no matter how bizarre you may feel it to be, please feel free to come into the light and share.

Last edited:

codis

Reactions
And that means that next mud flood is not that far away actually, LOTS of trees are being cut down everyday!
I had observed this in the last years, too.
Not only had forests being chopped down, but others seriously thinned out. This hardly makes much sense, in an area that imports most of it's commercial wood (Mid- end Western Europe). The 2004 flood in mainly Germany and Poland was probably just a little foretaste of what's to come.

Timeshifter

Reactions
This post is my take on a probable mud flood process.
It is not a post based on pictures on the net of half buried buildings, rediscovered cellars, existing cellars, tunnels, catacombs, stories of burials of buildings and places capable of being dug out without damage to the structures by mud, sand, gravel etc it is based in experience and processes that have revealed themselves via other people experiences, as well as my own, about what we are told is a natural world.
There are no links to 'sources' however where the information I present comes from another I provide a name. Whether you go and seek these things out for yourself is up to you.
It is not definitive or 'expert' opinion.

Ever since first hearing of mud flood via Newearth's Sylvie on a rare excursion into youtube in January of this year, I have been looking for evidence of a mechanism or process that could bring such catastrophic flooding into play.
I know from experience that rivers large and small can carry collossal amounts of stuff great distances, often fairly passively but on occasion extremely violently. I have seen them in flood and seen the aftermath of a flood. Mud being the subject I will simply note that massive boulders, huge trees, buildings, immense volumes of debris gets carried along by these events and dropped as soon as momentum of the flow decreases. Heaviest move the shortest distance the lightest the longest.

I have also watched a perfectly clear stream running down from a hillside about two miles distant turn brown in clouds of muddy silt as the water runs off of the hill carrying soil and mud with it to appear at my feet two miles away during a rain event.
I have walked across fields on such hills in the rain where the muddy water is flowing off the land down to form 'new' streams turning the waters a uniform murky brown. Even light but persistent rain does this in these parts, north western Britain.

I have also seen what happen when trees are cut down en masse in conifer forests. The soil simply begins to move towards the sea via the streams and rivers with every significant rain as do all the trimmings and any grubbed out roots left on the ground.

I was aware but did not connect any of these events together until I came across the work of two people in particular. Victor Schauberger and Bill Mollison.
The former introduced me into the way water behaves in terms of the environment in which it moves and within itself as well as the full hydrological cycle. The latter introduced me to the ways trees actively moderate all aspects of their environment not least of all the weather and further enlarged on the hydrological cycle.

From Schauberger I read; Water not protected by trees warms up and warm water does not carry anything of note very far so creates 'future problems' when flooding does occur.
Water that doesn't get infiltrated by trees through the action of trees flows off the top of the land without infiltrating it. Rain that falls on hills where the trees have been removed flow down with great force which causes land not held in place by trees to slip in large weather events adding to the flow of mud off the land and into the streams/rivers.

Water and mud cascading down a slope moves very fast in large weather events, often getting going in a sudden catastrophic shift and slower, more passively in lesser events. Obviously it doesn't travel as far in lesser events as the flow is less, so a series of obstructions are created at differing distances along the water course some forming small and occasionally large lakes behind them. When a big event comes along it can smash through these obstructions taking the temporary lake waters and debris with it thus creating catastrophic flooding downstream.
This is the effect the British were said to be trying to achieve by bombing dams during WWII.

From Mollison came the fact that the city with the purest water supply in Australia is Melbourne as the headwaters for that supply are thickly forested and the human access is restricted, building and deforestation not permitted, (well it was in the early nineties haven't checked recently) which allows the trees to take in the rain and deliver it passively through their existence around the headwaters to the watershed and hence to the city.

Also from Mollison I discovered a tree absorbs every drop of light rain and experience has show this to be so in reality. In heavier rain it is only once the tree is saturated does the remainder get through the canopy but even then it is the tree that directs the rain through itself. All trees have a drip line where they shed excess water to the ground. Some run it away from the trunk some run it towards the trunk.
Once on the ground the forest floor rich in humus made up of god knows what, few people have studied it, absorbs most of the drip. Once that layer is sated the remainder goes on down to the trees roots and fungal nets which take in moisture and it coats the soil particles to a considerable depth with a film of water. Whatever is left goes on through to feed the aquifer.

Point being trees and water are intimately connected.
After the rain and with a change weather the trees start pumping a very different 'cleaned water' into the atmosphere.
The third 'player' in this process is the wind. It comes into a forest and within 100 metres there is no trace of it to be felt. The trees basically 'eats the wind'. As it hits the forest edge it is split by the trees with 60% going in and 40% going over. The wind that goes in is the bit carrying the most detritus and the trees force this to drop out at the forest edge by disrupting and calming the flow of the wind which creates a noticeable 'mound' or rise in the ground at the forest edge. The shaking canopies release vast amounts of bacteria (Pseudomonas Syringae) which is the primary 'seed' if you will that allows ice crystals to form around it as the precursor of rain.

When the trees are removed from the crests, ridges and slopes of hills there is nothing to moderate the effects of wind and rain and basically the covering of the hill, the mud, the soil, the scant vegetation moves down the hill often catastrophically until its all gone.

The connection is that man has been burning trees, deforesting for a long time. How long I have no idea but taking the posit that there was a recent catastrophic reset so too speak I don't feel it was that long ago when this burning and removal of tree cover hit a tipping point.

With this tipping point the weather systems of the earth, indeed the earth itself collapsed from their previous moderated or better harmonious state and entered a state of what to us appears as chaos. This increased the size, scale and frequency of the weather which exasperated the removal of soils and mud down the slopes all heading towards the sea. The moderators of the earth could no longer replace themselves quick enough to restore the harmonics.

It may be that this is part of natural cycles and all man has done is speed one up but the evidence for worldwide tree cover and the abundance it generates abounds in stories, tales, myths, oral history, books, poetry, songs and even in mainstream 'sciences'.

Examples of reforesting or rewooding the land which prevent erosion, moderate even big weather events and foster abundance are everywhere but look up permagoddess/bealtaine cottage on twitter/youtube and geoff lawton on youtube to see what I am referring to. Evidence for the weather improvements arising from reforesting I haven't looked for, yet.

The mud flooding may well have been localised to regions where the tree cover was actively prevented from recovering itself and as more land became unable to support trees due the humus being lost to flood then more forest was cut down further afield to feed the man made wood economy thus widening and compounding the flooding especially the severity once the local weather generation had broken down.

Obviously it is the easy to get at forest that goes first which means the forest edge which is made up of trees that are there to protect the forest behind it, to drop out the debris from the air and 'eat the wind' would be the first to go. These trees also protect the trees behind them from sun which is why they nearly always have leaves that reflect light in very specific wavelengths such as Aspens and Birches. Once they are cut down so the foresters can get at the 'straight trees' behind the straight trees begin to suffer sun stroke and wind rock so immediately they are weakened.
As the foresters move through the forest attempts to repair itself but more often than not the repairs too get cut down early to feed the insatiable need for wood until the tipping point is reached and the forest is doomed and the local climate enters chaos.
Up the slopes the foresters go seeking a dwindling crop of 'usable timber' and by the time they get to the top of the slope the bottom is already being stacked up with debris and blockages ready to erode out when the next big rain event appears and runs straight down the slopes as the forest is extinct.

My feeling is this is the process that created mud floods so catastrophic they destroyed cities, towns and villages everywhere the tipping point was reached. Large, extremely large, areas of the land should have trees on it and now there are not enough trees to bring the harmony back into balance.

As for recharging batteries, feeling good, negative ions etc the forest provides all of these in abundance as part of its existence. Walk in to even a small grove of large trees and the feeling of calm, of 'wellness, of well being is overwhelming. Stay in them for any length of time and the body quickly adapts to the rhythms of the trees, the rhythm of the forest, the rhythm of the earth. The sounds, the sights, the smells, the feel, the tastes of a forest are all able to be experienced by the human body.

So to bring this to some sort of halt, not an end just a halt as I feel all there is with anything is 'a balance of probabilities' and conclusions are impossible.

The earth is meant to have a comprehensive tree cover on its land mass to maintain a harmonic of a specific frequency beneficial to everything in/on earth.
This tree cover works as part of the process of life in concert with everything else including us and without it there is chaos.
The removal of trees locally without replacement being allowed disrupts local weather patterns and creates local mud floods after large weather events.
Over a big enough region this process creates proportionately more chaotic weather and more powerful, more devastating, more widespread mud floods.
Once the world wide cover has dropped below a tipping point the world wide weather enters chaos.
All the natural abundance be it food, shelter, well being, or whatever reduces and then goes as harmony moves into chaos as the weather changes as the trees are stopped from repairing the damage.
Any wasteland left for a few years, be it a bomb site be it Chernobyl show how tenacious trees are and how the natural process is more than capable of repairing itself.

However all the above is just my take on what is the cause of the mud flood and the issues that arise when a system that thrives on the harmony of life and death gets degraded to a point where it is prevented from repairing itself. Anyone else working on a cause, no matter how bizarre you may feel it to be, please feel free to come into the light and share.
I enjoyed that Read Jd, and it makes a lot of sense.

Nature, whatever it is has become detached from most humans. Whenever I feel small reconection, usually sitting out in the sun, walking barefoot on the beech, I instantly feel better, more well.

As for mud flood, with the ammount of trees we destroy, yes something could be imminent.

Ice Nine

Reactions
Great idea(s) JD, it works well for me and fits into my line of thought. You remove all the trees and there is nothing to hold back the soil.

I think it was a combination of mining and logging. Especially mining on a scale we can't really even comprehend. I can no longer look anywhere on the planet and not see major evidence of mining. First you strip the land of trees and then start digging and scrapping and piling up waste, causing untold damage and barren landscapes.
Could our planet Earth be one huge quarry?

HulkSmash

Reactions
Great article JD! Very interesting and I agree with the premise wholeheartedly. I am not sure if it was THE cause of the mud flood, but it certainly seems plausible or at least a big part of it. Maybe this natural balance is actually known by the PTB. Heck, they have been terrible stewards of the planets resources. I heard recently that most trees on the planet are around 200 years old or younger. Very few 'stands' of them that are much older. I should probably try and find this out for myself 100%, but I know here in Vermont we went from 95% clear cut of forests to 95% forests in just about 150 years. Shouldn't there be 'stands' of forests hundreds and hundreds of years old? Many species are quite capable of living that long. Furthermore, over the last few decades, I have noticed our forests here are getting thinned out because of something other then cutting. I have noticed many trees on my property, and in my neighborhood, just in the last few years, have just plain been dying and these were big healthy trees when I came in. I have researched geoengineering for a couple of decades and one thing I know for sure now. They have been spraying with nano-particulate aluminum for many years now. Soil and water tests prove it. Aluminum in the soil makes tree roots unable to uptake nutrients, slowly killing them and making them susceptible to diseases and such. Its my firm belief this is a major cause of forest decline everywhere. So since I know that, they know that too. So it is my deduction that they are doing this on purpose, and maybe its like a slow, hard to detect way of setting the stage for a massive natural disaster type reset. Weather events are still considered completely random by most people and due to that a crazy massive event would be 100% believable as just being nature's way/will. Remember every single low pressure system here in America and probably most of the world, is manipulated. Its sprayed and microwaved. If there is a low pressure system coming your way, look to the skies a day or two in advance and you will see the spraying and the "gravity waves". They know people are watching though, so their spraying has been more stealthy, mostly at night. Notice in the mornings before a low pressure system is advancing, if its already "cloudy", notice the cloud types. There are all linear, usually wind blown amorphous with a "vein" somewhere in the middle. I notice it every week. Just today for example. Grrr. Makes me wanna SMASH!

Starman

Reactions
Here on Kauai the land was stripped bare in the late 1800s when cattle were allowed to roam free. Total devastation. In the 1900's sugar cane and pineapple ruled and trees continued to be few and far between. There were (are) a lot of dry areas on the island, despite the mountainous areas receiving copious amounts.

The area where I live, Moloa'a was quite the dry place around 2000. Mostly scrub vegetation with few trees. In only 19 years the canopy has really blossomed and now we get much more rain. We evidently reached a tipping point in this area. Of course, the climate could be changing, but I have the personal sense the environment has changed and we no longer live in a rain-poor scorched environment.

Onthebit

Reactions
@HulkSmash, maybe Terra forming or something along those lines. I keep thinking maybe we're already at the Georgia guild-stones' 500 million stage. Even 'Google Earth' confirms vast uninhabited areas.

BStankman

Reactions
Well yes, there is a shocking lack of vegetation that is a repeating pattern in old photos.

001-copy-1024x824.jpg

We also see grass hut and donkey people living next to structures they could not replicate.

So it is a bit of chicken and egg. Did the people cut down all the trees, and their donkeys eat all the grass?
Causing erosion and ecological disaster.
Or did infertile sand and silt boiling up from below send people back to the stone age?

We have a case study on Easter island.
History tells us that deforestation led to ecological disaster.
And Cook found this.

duche-de-vancy-la-perouse-1786-steal-hat-measure-moai.jpg 040818-30-Easter-Island-Maoi-Art-History-Oceania.jpg 6d4074998a2255533f3f1d7ac4f73ed0.jpg

The mud flood evidence is undeniable.

easter-island-statue-moai-unearthed-dug-out-uncovered-deeply-buried.jpg313165_81_39136_CfKEnop4g.jpg Easter-Island-heads-buried-bodies.jpg moai_easter_island.jpg

But we also have another likely suspect that could cause liquefaction.

gettyimages-582783585-640x640.jpg

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Great topic! I've seen three or four logging trucks go through town in the space of a month, loaded with huge logs that appear to be jack pines. I don't know where they came from or where they went. I've lived here since 2004, and this is the first time I've ever seen logging trucks. A large part of a forest has been decimated for some reason, and now everyone is going to complain about their fields and homes being flooded out. :>/

Timeshifter

Reactions
Then we have a different question. Who seeded the entire planet within a very short period of time? For the older trees are all of about the same age.
Working out how old all of the oldest trees around the world are would provide a point zero for reset, if all of similar age of course.

Trouble is, as always getting reliable data.

OP
J

jd755

Reactions
Thanks for the comments. Often it feels I am going gaga when things suddenly appear to click, and then follows is a feeling of 'having been had' and not a little sadness the 'ding, ding wake up'!

I had not heard of the forest thinning going on in Europe. Trees are masters at spacing themselves so why the meddling is deemed neccessary and by who is a mystery.
Are there any 'biomass' (more green wordplay fakery what they don't want to say is wood from trees) power generating plants where the thinnings might be going as they are easier to turn into pellets than older more massive trees?
Just a thought.

The beach does have a calming and to me a connecting effect to be sure. Feels different to being with trees, more of a grounding effect or direct connection to the earth. There is a good reason why the land is covered in concrete, tarmac, buildings and it is I feel this grounding effect. It can also be felt when walking barefoot on grass or soil.

The mining after logging does make a lot of sense. Just never delved into it beyond looking at some geography we are told is natural that doesn't look natural at all.

Never looked at Siberia save through the Anastasia stories.

A probable cause of mud flood is the best my balancing of probabilities can come up with. What I describe is very real and easily observable if a trip out in the rain is ever worth the effort it is to see the process in action or go out afterwards to see the result.
Things is I don't feel there is anyone, me included, alive today who can comprehend the volume of forest that has vanished over a time span I know not. Even looking at recent pictures of catastrophic deforestation like the before and after Mount St Helens landscape I still cannot get my head round the size of the area affected nor the realisation that on the 'known earth' scale it wouldn't even register as a significant event, to me.

Kind of you to quote your own experience of the way the local climate repairs itself and the speed of repair. This is living evidence of how quickly thing can change from a chaotic state to a more harmonious state. The fact the 'states' of the world are not planting billions of trees or even encouraging people to plant billions of trees, or sow billions of seeds speaks volumes about the fakers who are stealing history have stolen history.

Guessing population numbers is a game the states of the world love to play but honestly walk down any street and guess how many people are there or pick a section of a static crowd at some event and do the same. I find it impossible to work out just as I find it impossible that the numbers matter.
Abundance is the natural state of play a far as I can tell so it is perfectly in accordance that 'we' are as abundant as we are. We just appear to be in the hands of these fakers, whoever they are, who lie for reasons I know not. Chaos beings maybe, who knows.

Yes indeed. It's not just photographs its pictures as well where much of the land around the towns is devoid of trees, doesn't seem to matter where on the earth the towns are and yet reading through the 'old books' for posts on this site they all, every one of them contain information about towns, and places and name interpretation which point to forests running right up to the edge of towns. Forests full of life. Not much appears on old maps though. Then come the tallies of the acres of forest felled to feed this, mine, this industry, this furnace etc. Forest that isn't allowed to repair itself.
It's a real contradiction that I can make no sense of.

Trees go first, land erodes , mud flood swills it all away, harmony goes to chaos. No soil, nothing for seeds to grow in and the land, the subsoils, gravels, sands that are now exposed to the heat of the sun heat up and dry out they 'salt up' making it even harder for the repair process to kick in.

Easter Island does indeed point to the deforestation mud flood probable cause. I've not looked into it as I cannot relate to it for some reason I cannot explain. It almost feels like Easter Island doesn't belong here though that's as close as explanation comes.
Not convinced from reading all manner of written works Cook did half the things he is said to have done or was even the explorer he is claimed to be. I feel fairly certain that there were maps of the known world in existence that were being used either by Cook or the unnamed people whose efforts the name of Cook was attributed to and they had 'pilots' or 'guides' with them who knew where they were going.

Volcanoes do indeed cause catastrophic flows of mud its just there ain't that many examples I can find near enough to places said to be mud flooded to have 'done the deed' and as there are none here on this island to go look at I have no experience of them.

I've read this 200 year age boundary for trees in various places but the only evidence for it seems to be the art of dendrochronology which I have found to be as dodgy as relying on DNA as evidence for anything, through reading.
Certainly on this island there are trees of immense growth, trees that have been documented (just evidence not proof, in my book) as having been pollarded for over three hundred years and still going strong and I have touched the odd tree that is in paintings dating back to the 17/1800's as an 'old tree' (again just evidence not proof) so there are some of great age knocking about but as with the sculpture, buildings, machines, paintings we dissect on here there actually is no way to date a tree for one very simple reason. Their rate of growth in terms of time is out of sync with ours. We die before they do for the most part.
Truth is we have absolutely no idea of how old any particular tree is or how long any species can live.

The reseeding isn't a problem. Trees have some sort of mechanism, my suspicion is it is the fungi on the tree roots and in the ground that are a big, big player in this mechanism, that is able to produce copious seed just when the opportunity to spread appears as the soil recovers to a certain tipping point down to the finery of making them 'more fertile' in these specific years. I feel the people that are given the Roman Catholic label Tartarian knew all about these interealtionships and were also deeply involved in them. I sincerely hope there are many still knocking about today in the 'known earth' as I feel it is from them the 'revelation' will begin.

There is no 'who' needed to do the reseeding it is the earth process/mechanism (cannot find the right word, sorry) that does the job. We can do all we can to help, for sure we can even direct things locally to us to an extent, we could easily sow enough hemp to make clear cut obsolete in very short order, for example, but individually and collectively we are too blinded by the rule of authority and the need to slave to 'live' that authority demands of us so we seem to have neither the patience nor the inclination and perhaps humanity has been here before in the very recent past. Certainly feels possible.

Last edited:

Starman

Reactions
Easter Island does indeed point to the deforestation mud flood probable cause. I've not looked into it as I cannot relate to it for some reason I cannot explain. It almost feels like Easter Island doesn't belong here though that's as close as explanation comes.
The Easter Island mind bender for me is how an island could gather that much soil to bury the moai, even if deforested. Perhaps there was plenty of material upslope from the moai and it just slid downhill. Not all moai are buried deeply. I don't know the specific topography in those areas that would allow for this explanation, but it's one of the easiest conclusions. The other is that the moai dropped down into the muck in a liquifaction event.

If that's not the answer, then it's either soil from the sky or an equally improbable rafting in of soil in a worldwide tsunami/mud flood. But then how would soil build up? Wouldn't it just wash down the island and the soil would end up in the ocean, further eroding the island and not building it up?

If the ocean levels were once different, this adds another variable for how the soil might have gotten there.

As someone who has followed Velikovsky's work, his explanation might be cometary debris, probably from one of Venus' conjunctions. He doesn't mention Easter Island, but he has the burial of Felix Arabia and other parts of the world bathed in naptha, and other mineralized substances.

OP
J

jd755

Reactions
Yep its one weird place. I know pile driving is sometimes done with liquefaction but there the thing being driven, the pile, is held vertical by machinery and so in it goes upright. These statues are much heavier than any pile and look as though they are top heavy to boot so to my mind they would topple over or go in on a slant rather than stand straight up as they appear to do. Are there any pictures of what they stand on as there is no rock in the ones I've seen, not that many?

I am guessing but perhaps the soft looking muddy stuff filled in hollows in some sort of sedimentation process and the statutes were once stood in shallowish lakes or ponds. As the trees were removed these silted up as the soil moved down and dried out leaving some buried.
I don't know what they are made of or if they were carved or cast on site or moved, though if they were moved or cast there's another level off weirdness to boggle the mind, but possibly they had some practical filtration or water quality sweetening function beyond whatever purpose the mainstream hangs on them.

Red Bird

Reactions
I think your theory has a lot of merit. Until recently it was known, at least in the US, that there was a lot of reforestation and just general tree planting in and around towns. I always disdained environmentalism and ‘save the trees’ because I knew we have a lot more trees than there was before (among other things). Didn’t really think too much of the before and what that meant.

A couple of examples are if you look at old pics of the towns I live near they are treeless. I took this to mean the settlers cut them down, which probably is true.
We have writings of my civil war grandfather that say, in Arkansas, there were huge trees as a canopy and elk and bear. By my actual grandfather, it was still heavily forested but mostly by new, sort of scrub, trees. Though he had a few old ones and knew where they were. One time, when I was young, some guys cut a couple of them down and stole the wood. They actually caught and prosecuted them!
An amusing aside, land owners would periodically go and set the under brush on fire and let it burn. It was great for the forest but they frown on that now : ) at least for the regular folk. Darn revenuers.
If one is prepping you understand that the wood around your house will go first and this guy Selco, who lived through the Bosnian war, in a city in the 90’s, said ALL WOOD went- in parks/yards down to door frames and furniture.

I wanted to add this ‘environmental’ trend seems to be reversing. I notice they are logging heavily the forests around the recent California fires- with no environmental outcry. Here the small lumber companies are starting up again after they closed everything down a few decades ago, plus I see trainloads of timber and lumber going east from the upper west coast and some are huge trees...interesting.

This would date possible mud floods back to the mid 1800’s (and for me possibly back to late 1700’s), too, when the big influx got going and most used wood or coal. The reason I say late 1700 possibly to around 1812 is we have so many weird things going on then, leading up to the weird 1900 period. I still think there is a EM energy component of power gone wrong, or something- just like we’re seeing taking place before our very eyes.

Last edited:

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
I don't know what you guys got going on across the pond, but North America is more forrested now than ever in (official) recorded history. Clearcutting is not really done anymore, at least not without a some sort of plan in place for what gets put back, be that foliage, new trees, or a Wal-Mart.

I know a guy with some considerable acreage up north, and the forestry department will hike his property for him every year or so, and mark trees for removal for the health of the forest. Then a company pays him to come get them. Is it meddling? Sure, but if nature were trying to do the same thing with some fire and lightning, the inconvenience would lead to some much more heavy handed meddling.

OP
J

jd755

Reactions
Good to hear that the up north still has significant tree cover. For the 'good of the forest' in my experience is forester euphemism for 'saleable logs'.
Over here on this once heavily forested island the preference in many areas is 'too preserve what is already here' so they farm sheep on the poor grass of the hills, they also maintain shooting moors by the removal of tree seedling/young trees, they even get crowds of volunteers doing the 'work' in many places such as the local 'mosses'.
It is unfathomable for me to imagine the tree cover extent that once was.
Flooding events downstream of these areas are rare but when they do occur they are quite violent and the damage done is quite widespread over the river floodplains leaving mud and debris over a wide area and washing roads and other infrastructure out.

Crossposting this from here to here as I feel its better here.

Post by Ice Nine
Sorry off topic, don't hate me. Some tree info from my neck of the woods. This will help you imagine.

"Some 70 million acres of commercial forest land once covered the Pacific Northwest. Large Douglas firs, spruce, hemlock, and cedar trees grew west of the Cascade Range. Some firs grew over 300 feet tall, and some cedars reached 15 feet in diameter. In 1905, there were 189 lumber companies in King County alone, employing nearly 8,000 people. By 1910, Washington was the nation's largest lumber-producing state, and the industry employed almost two-thirds of the state's wage earners. This photo, taken around 1905, shows a giant fir tree at the Monroe Logging Company in Carnation, King Count

log.jpg

And a picture from the Louisiana Purchase Exhibition of 1904
The sign says;
"British Columbia A resource almost **** of the state of California
Exports **** 120,000,000 feet of lumber annually."

lumber.png

Sutro baths main entrance
Caption reads "Classical entrance to Sutro Baths with a slice of Redwood tree taken from Humboldt County, California, 1890s., circa 1898"

At the Lousiana exposition lots of United States and 'foreign' countries were exhibiting their timber production prowess. CONTENTdm
Kentucky, California, Wisconsin, New York, Montana, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oregon, Texas, Missouri, Washington.
Agentina, Venuzualea, Canada, France, Sudan, Haiti, Germany, Cuba, Philipine, Japan, Ceylon, Brazil, Costa Rica.

Last edited:

codis

Reactions
Harking back to this, I remember another "strange" fact mentioned in one of Sylvie's videos. She mentioned that a few decades ago, native people of the Russian tundra found exposed remains of mammoth to be extremely well preseved, and consequently ate it.
A mud flood extinguishing the remaining mammoths 150 to 200 years ago seems much plausible to me in this context, compared to 10.000 years. The rapid freezing must have been a more local phenomenon, though.