A different history of the Knights Templar, Illuminati and the United States

dianag

Reactions
Dr Stephen Pidgeon is an attorney and scholar of history as it pertains to the ancient Hebrews. In the video I've tagged below he gives a completely different history for the above listed subjects. I have not researched any of the claims he makes yet. I am so shocked by the statements he is making it prompted me to share with you. The statements he makes regarding the settling of the 13 colonies, George Washington, and then Abraham Lincoln are things I have never heard before anywhere.

He has another very interesting video on the lost tribes of Israel and the lands they settled in with maps he shows in the presentation.

RecycledSoul

Reactions
The Cherokee reference in the 2nd video is interesting, in the fact that they claimed to be from Rome when European settlers came around. 🤔

RecycledSoul

Reactions
The TLDW summary I gathered, was that in the first Vid, the US constitution provisionally owes the national debt to the Vatican, & that if defaulted upon, every citizen’s property and assets can be reeled in to pay that debt.

Boils down to what I’ve said for years, the only freedom I have is to do what TPTB say to do, or face the consequence.

In the second vid, he expresses his theory on what he thinks happened to the tribes of Israel, one of which ended up being Ancestral Mayan and Cherokee in the americas.