A different history of the Knights Templar, Illuminati and the United States

dianag

Reactions
Dr Stephen Pidgeon is an attorney and scholar of history as it pertains to the ancient Hebrews. In the video I've tagged below he gives a completely different history for the above listed subjects. I have not researched any of the claims he makes yet. I am so shocked by the statements he is making it prompted me to share with you. The statements he makes regarding the settling of the 13 colonies, George Washington, and then Abraham Lincoln are things I have never heard before anywhere.

He has another very interesting video on the lost tribes of Israel and the lands they settled in with maps he shows in the presentation.

RecycledSoul

Reactions
The Cherokee reference in the 2nd video is interesting, in the fact that they claimed to be from Rome when European settlers came around. 🤔

RecycledSoul

Reactions
The TLDW summary I gathered, was that in the first Vid, the US constitution provisionally owes the national debt to the Vatican, & that if defaulted upon, every citizen’s property and assets can be reeled in to pay that debt.

Boils down to what I’ve said for years, the only freedom I have is to do what TPTB say to do, or face the consequence.

In the second vid, he expresses his theory on what he thinks happened to the tribes of Israel, one of which ended up being Ancestral Mayan and Cherokee in the americas.

HollyHoly

Reactions
I was actually watching Statics video when I saw this post , as to Dr Pidgeon and Native American cultures here's a channel on YT Voices of the past he uses primary sources and reads letters and speeches and documents from well the past! and it s short so it wont take forever to watch it :ROFLMAO: ,Montezuma and Cortes meet each other Montezuma says his ancestors came from somewhere else and tells Cortes possibly the place Cortes is from. Its a fascinating conversation. This mention by Montezuma really has me wondering who was here when they came?? since he says there were people before his people. Academia says there were Folsom people and Clovis people and then suddenly BAM! innumerable native American tribes . I don't know how the Templar's fit into anything except they were alchemists and found forbidden tracts from an ancient Middle eastern source, and what they worshiped and practiced is basic Chaldean maritime contract magic which is described in ancient cuneiform texts,and the bible. Contract Magic is they key to unlimited wealth for the Magi which is what the controlling parasites are .

Madwack

Reactions
Dr Stephen Pidgeon is an attorney and scholar of history as it pertains to the ancient Hebrews. In the video I've tagged below he gives a completely different history for the above listed subjects. I have not researched any of the claims he makes yet. I am so shocked by the statements he is making it prompted me to share with you. The statements he makes regarding the settling of the 13 colonies, George Washington, and then Abraham Lincoln are things I have never heard before anywhere.

He has another very interesting video on the lost tribes of Israel and the lands they settled in with maps he shows in the presentation.

The 2nd video is now private....please tell me you backed it up or a link to it.