A bit of truth music.

WarningGuy

Reactions
I know there will be a few that won't like this but for this old man and a few others it will.
MRTRAUMATIK

I should add COURSE LANGUAGE

Last edited:

Raviolli

Reactions
Used to listen to Mr. Traumatik for 2 years or so. (Sometimes I still listen when I feel angry at humanity for whatever reasons)

He is way too contradictory with his own stuff and a bit hypocritical.
He can be rapping one thing and then complaining and sometimes not living up to his lyrics from what I've seen on his social media.
I know he has a concept of two characters (Dr. Dimensional) (Mr. Traumatik) but as I said, Dr.D contradicts himself too much.
And also those quantum-pseudo science lyrics are a bit gay.

Nevertheless, his music is aight but maybe I've outgrown him or smth.
I think his music is meant for the lowest of consciousnesses so its a good starting point.

I personally now listen to Wombat, Jay3, MTD, Chew-MPKiller, Bugzy Malone's old stuff

OP
WarningGuy

WarningGuy

Reactions
Used to listen to Mr. Traumatik for 2 years or so. (Sometimes I still listen when I feel angry at humanity for whatever reasons)

He is way too contradictory with his own stuff and a bit hypocritical.
He can be rapping one thing and then complaining and sometimes not living up to his lyrics from what I've seen on his social media.
I know he has a concept of two characters (Dr. Dimensional) (Mr. Traumatik) but as I said, Dr.D contradicts himself too much.
And also those quantum-pseudo science lyrics are a bit gay.

Nevertheless, his music is aight but maybe I've outgrown him or smth.
I think his music is meant for the lowest of consciousnesses so its a good starting point.

I personally now listen to Wombat, Jay3, MTD, Chew-MPKiller, Bugzy Malone's old stuff
Yes i agree. Any music that speaks some truth is a good start to help wake the sleepers. Thanks for others you listen to. When i have time and let you know. Cheers.

Starmonkey

Reactions
For the harder edge, I'm still a big old Trent Reznor and NIN fan.
My chops...
Here's an old not moldy

SuperTrouper

Reactions
IMO, Peter Gabriel's Solsbury Hill is all about awakening.

I also think that the Alan Parsons Project's Eye in the Sky tells about the power (all seeing eye) of the infinite intelligence.

Searching

Reactions

The Egyptian eye in the background is a trip. I used to believe that these guys (all entertainers) were in on it. But no more. There is a force that resides outside of this place that pulls the strings.

It's really effed up. We are pawns. We are given clues, easter eggs, and some of us wake up, but why? Those around us cannot see what we see. They are NPCs, completely oblivious that they are playing a game, and the more we try to to show them what is so obvious to us, the crazier we sound to them.

For example, ABC recently showed the Turks bombing the Syrians. Turns out, their footage was from a Kentucky gun range.
ABC News mistakenly airs video from Kentucky gun show as Syria bombing footage

I asked my baby boomer parents how they can trust the information they were brought up on. Now we have the ability to pause, rewind, fact check for ourselves. Anyone can check FOIA to see the Vietnam war was a false flag based on Gulf of Tonken wag the dog bullshit. Their generation, friends, family, neighbors, and peers were killed, maimed, paralyzed, left with psychological trauma that they passed on to their children. All for a great big lie nobody bothered to check out.

I point out to them, in your lifetime, your president was killed by a magic bullet, your generation was slaughtered for nothing, some guy named Ford nobody voted for became president and pardoned Tricky Dick. Nancy told you not to do drugs while her husband was Iran contra-ing drugs from the middle east into our country.

A diplomat's daughter cried in front of a staged jury claiming Hussein's men tossed babies out of incubators, leaving them to die, thus allowing the first Iraq war.

More money was spent on investigating a blow job than was spent on investigating 9/11.

These are only a pittance of factually verifiable events. There are many more, but these are events that shaped generations, formed a world... and all are lies.

So, when I point this out to the boomers and ask, "You only had 3 channels to receive information, is it possible you were also lied to back then?"
No, no, no.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

Starmonkey

Reactions
I had to use a little Phil Collins to help me through the death of our cat.
And this song is CHEESY and stuff, but with three of our close family members having gone that way...
Had to share that version. Little girl is AMAZING.

Searching

Reactions
I had to use a little Phil Collins to help me through the death of our cat.
And this song is CHEESY and stuff, but with three of our close family members having gone that way...
Had to share that version. Little girl is AMAZING.
My fave Genesis is Misunderstanding.

But Land of Confusion is epic.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Post automatically merged:

Angstiness for all ages
Soundgarden - Blow Up The Outside World (Official Music Video)
Everclear - Santa Monica (Official Video)
We're In This Together
Propellerheads --- Take California
Tool AEnima Lyrics
Felt some nostalgia for SHIFTing this morning. Going through ALL the gears. Up... And down...

Lo Fidelity Allstars - Battleflag [High Quality]

14. Into The Void - Nine Inch Nails
Sorry. Love Trent. Got me through LOTS of frustrations with this world

Last edited: