79 A.D. no more: Pompeii got buried in 1631

HulkSmash

Reactions
This is incredible! I just happened to run across a YT video by the Observation Deck called Historygate or something and had no idea about this Pompeii history trickery. He even gives a shout out to your site here KD, which lead me to come in today and search here and voila, you all had already done some excellent and extensive research. KD, you definitely have proved it without a shadow of doubt. I love it! The YT guy had some of what you had here, there was some other evidence with I think birth records from a very old book and then looked up the people in Wiki and found that Wiki had simply added 1000 years to their birthdates. Its worth checking out but rehashes stuff you did a year ago! Again, thanks for this site, I just wish there was someway we could hardcopy it all and make it into a book or something so when the reset happens all this truth isn't lost.

Last edited:

HulkSmash

Reactions
This whole 1000 years added weirdness has really got me thinking. Why did the PTB decide to do this? What truly is it about that 1000 years that they want to hide? How awesome it was? How there wasn't lack everywhere? How did they coordinate over time to make it a global veiling of historic information? To me, it seems a very difficult, extensive, and generational process. I think its obvious that it has been done but who, how, and why? It makes me realize there truly has been a conspiracy of all conspiracies in order to accomplish it, and that all the PTB in the world were, and are, in on it. So who are the PTB's? Politicians? Bankers? Super rich families? The Vatican? Jesuits? Aliens? All the above? Seems to me many of these leaders are also completely in the dark and have bought the historic lie. So who are these folks that are behind the veil and not in the public spotlight? Who truly controls the flow of information? The media? The global Departments of Education? The truth is coming out and it makes me think a reset is near because again, this really is the conspiracy of all conspiracies. I personally think the whole myth about a Golden Age in ancient history is actually not mythical, but was real, and actually not THAT long ago. I think the model of how the world was 'governed' before was more for the betterment of all and the Earth, and certain real evil came into power and did this. Parasites and compartmentalization. This is both exciting for me as well as horrifying.

dreamtime

Reactions
just had a probably too simplistic idea about recalibrating carbon dating events in line with Pompeii being destroyed in 1631

I amateurishly recalibrated the known events of society-wide breakdown due to electromagnetic fields:

https://www.spektrum.de/news/erdmagnetf ... nen/842217

As radio carbon dating of the samples showed, the events took place about 4500, 3900, 3700 and 2900 years ago. A few centuries later there were major social upheavals: Around 2150 BC the Akkad empire disintegrated. Between 1700 and 1500 B.C. the Babylonian age ended in Mesopotania, at the same time the high cultures in the Indus valley as well as the Minoan culture of Greece dissolved. Around 1200 BC the Late Bronze Age cultures of the eastern Mediterranean region collapsed; the period between 1200 and 800 BC is regarded as "dark centuries".

In Egypt, too, cultural upheavals occurred in parallel, which are well documented historically: the first interim period (2150 to 2000 BC) after the Old Kingdom, the second interim period (1800 to 1550 BC) after the Middle Kingdom and the third interim period (1100 to 650 BC) after the New Kingdom.
So let's assume Pompeii happened in 1630, so let's calibrate 80 AD to around 1630, assuming linear relationship.

2000 years ago in carbon dating = 1630 AD
4500 years ago n carbon dating = 1180 AD
3900 years ago in carbon dating = 1240 AD
3700 years ago in carbon dating = 1270 AD
2900 years ago in carbon dating = 1440 AD

Maybe the biggest catastrophes on earth happened between 1180 AD and 1440 AD?
Mud flood in the 19th century? - Page 15 - The Wild Heretic

Worsaae

Reactions
"Maybe the biggest catastrophes on earth happened between 1180 AD and 1440 AD? "

Little ice age? Black death?

I'm starting to get confused by all the changing dates. It's hard to know what you can actually trust. If @dreamtime is right, then when was the Pompeii event?

Starman

Reactions
This whole 1000 years added weirdness has really got me thinking. Why did the PTB decide to do this? What truly is it about that 1000 years that they want to hide? How awesome it was? How there wasn't lack everywhere? How did they coordinate over time to make it a global veiling of historic information? To me, it seems a very difficult, extensive, and generational process. I think its obvious that it has been done but who, how, and why? It makes me realize there truly has been a conspiracy of all conspiracies in order to accomplish it, and that all the PTB in the world were, and are, in on it. So who are the PTB's? Politicians? Bankers? Super rich families? The Vatican? Jesuits? Aliens? All the above? Seems to me many of these leaders are also completely in the dark and have bought the historic lie. So who are these folks that are behind the veil and not in the public spotlight? Who truly controls the flow of information? The media? The global Departments of Education? The truth is coming out and it makes me think a reset is near because again, this really is the conspiracy of all conspiracies. I personally think the whole myth about a Golden Age in ancient history is actually not mythical, but was real, and actually not THAT long ago. I think the model of how the world was 'governed' before was more for the betterment of all and the Earth, and certain real evil came into power and did this. Parasites and compartmentalization. This is both exciting for me as well as horrifying.
I really resonate with your thinking. I believe it sums up the confusion many of us are experiencing, along with providing some likely answers.

We can see evidence of another culture or civilization not long ago, certainly within the last 500 years and probably less. We can also see that earth catastrophes played a role in undermining these previous cultures. We speculate whether these were caused by impartial physical processes or engineered by powerful luciferian-type beings.

We are also realizing that we have been lied to on a scale that is off-the-charts Orwellian in character. We now can see that it is possible that much of history has been fabricated and know that no original source documents exist to guide our way. Everything has been reworked in meaning and substance multiple times. We can no longer blindly believe that patient scribes labored to translate documents in an unprejudiced way. We are aware that an agenda has existed for a long time in the shadows, and that it has emerged in full force by gaining control over most media and creating new narratives.

All it takes is a couple of generations to completely bamboozle an uninformed, uneducated population. Those that were able to read and know the value of the written word to control society jumped on the bandwagon of propaganda. The written word has a power of its own to persuade people and fix them in a matrix of belief. I believe this is one of the defining features of the current paradigm and is in opposition to the old world oral tradition of the post-Atlantean survivors.

There is something disturbing and profound about the powerful beings or force that is driving us toward a dystopic new world order. The energy feels other dimensional due to its cheshire cat quality of being able to hide itself while being in plain sight. We can feel it, see its outline, but can't quite put our finger on it. It could be messing with our time lines. Maybe it's just the opposite of the good - the evil that is possible doesn't have to come from somewhere else, it can be super nasty right here and now.

How that force has come to manifest so powerfully today is a question I grapple with. How did it ascend now so virulently? Is this iteration of civilization unique or are we treading a familiar path as ones in previous eras?

What's the purpose of a reset? Is that a natural process to cull population periodically? Does this happen when we start waking up and our luciferian controllers decide to shut it down and start over? If we don't wake up and they succeed in creating a dystopian, totalitarian, Orwellian world, does that mean they won't reset because they finally got their complete lock down control of earth?

dreamtime

Reactions
"Maybe the biggest catastrophes on earth happened between 1180 AD and 1440 AD? "

Little ice age? Black death?

I'm starting to get confused by all the changing dates. It's hard to know what you can actually trust. If @dreamtime is right, then when was the Pompeii event?
I just calculated things based on the idea that Pompeii happened in 1631. It's just playing around with the assumption that when scientists talk about something happening 2000 years ago (the conventional date of Pompeii) according to carbon dating, what they really mean is 1631.

So when scientists find something with carbon dating that they say happened 4000 years ago, according to their narrative it would happened 2000 years before pompeii.

If Pompeii really happened 400 years ago, than maybe everytime scientists measure a time frame of 2000 years, they actually without knowing it mean 400 years. So I just calculated backwards based on this simple thought experiment.

Worsaae

Reactions
@dreamtime Yes, it's a good catch on your behalf. I'm thinking of things that are dated with different methods, ex. maps with dates on or genetics, where you calculate based on the dna or things like tree rings? It makes knowing the dating method very important moving forward.

Do we know that the younger dryas happend ~12k years ago? or was that actually 2.5k years ago in the new framework? Do all carbon dating methods rely on pompeii or only some of them?

dreamtime

Reactions
Do we know that the younger dryas happend ~12k years ago? or was that actually 2.5k years ago in the new framework? Do all carbon dating methods rely on pompeii or only some of them?
I don't think we know anything beyond 500 or 600 years ago, honestly. Because I don't trust anything except historical documents, and we know nothing credible exists from before 1400.

Carbon dating is validated via "calibrating", and Pompeii seems to be a big part of the picture, but it is so complex I think no one really knows how they cook up the magic numbers.

There are a couple of known effects they use to calibrate.

the "deViess effect" for example calculates the influence of magnetic fields and the sun out of the numbers, and there are lots of other effects the factor in.

It basically boils down to the longer you go into the past, the more unreliable it gets.

If people had nuclear energy 800 years ago for example, all carbon dating would be void.

For example some time ago they found a mummy and archeologists dated it to 3000 years ago or so. When they carbon-dated it, they actually found it that it was a forgery from the 1960s. This is relatively easy to spot, as we have documented carbon statistics from that time. Everything beyond when documentation started is just guess work in my opinion.

Starman

Reactions
I don't think we know anything beyond 500 or 600 years ago, honestly. Because I don't trust anything except historical documents, and we know nothing credible exists from before 1400.

Carbon dating is validated via "calibrating", and Pompeii seems to be a big part of the picture, but it is so complex I think no one really knows how they cook up the magic numbers.

There are a couple of known effects they use to calibrate.

the "deViess effect" for example calculates the influence of magnetic fields and the sun out of the numbers, and there are lots of other effects the factor in.

It basically boils down to the longer you go into the past, the more unreliable it gets.

If people had nuclear energy 800 years ago for example, all carbon dating would be void.

For example some time ago they found a mummy and archeologists dated it to 3000 years ago or so. When they carbon-dated it, they actually found it that it was a forgery from the 1960s. This is relatively easy to spot, as we have documented carbon statistics from that time. Everything beyond when documentation started is just guess work in my opinion.
It's also possible that a destructive cosmic event happened to such a degree that it reset the carbon imprint or earth's magnetic field could have been altered. Current dating methods depend on a smooth, non-catastrophic environmental timeline.

dreamtime

Reactions
It's also possible that a destructive cosmic event happened to such a degree that it reset the carbon imprint or earth's magnetic field could have been altered. Current dating methods depend on a smooth, non-catastrophic environmental timeline.

yes indeed, gradualism is the underlying ideology.

dreamtime

Reactions
Do you all think there is any date in history that is reliable so it can be used as a benchmark?
probably only most things after 1850 or so?.... I don't think we have any idea what started the so-called renaissance period and how people lived before that event.

I am really convinced that we know basically nothing about the pre-1700 society. There seems to be a big break around that time. Everything pre-1700 seems surreal to me, be it biographies or other stories.

Starting from 1900 backwards, every decade seems to exponentially increase the uncertainty and blurriness for me, until nothing reliable is left in the 17th century.

MaybeLater

Reactions
This issue of 1000 years being added to how we record time is a big issue for me personally. I mean beyond the mind jacking of the indoctrination systems we are run through. My family history on one side goes back to 1086 (or 86, which seems more likely) and there are a great number of records and references and middle English documents in the genealogy book we have which was accepted into the Library of Congress in the 1870's.

Also, I am the youngest of the youngest and my grandfather on one side was born in 1894, and was drafted into WW1. We have letters and things going back a good long time.

So, while I need to get the book from my mother and read it again in light of things I know now, the serious question (for me) is if my family was all a bunch of liars, or not. I guess when I read the book again, I will have a better understanding of whether or not they were all scoundrels.

Certainly what we are taught from the cradle up is absolutely false.

Regarding the "Golden Age" and the Dark Ages, perhaps they are actually one in the same? Maybe approximately every 1000 years, the slate is mostly wiped clean and we start over again?

The thing that keeps rolling around in my mid is "Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it." Hence, if everything we are taught about history is false or tainted, it becomes impossible to learn from it. Kind of a catch 22 situation.

olaria

Reactions
What would be the purpose of backdating the Vesuvius eruption? I have no idea. Give the thieves time to pick through the ruins for valuables since everyone else thinks it happened so long ago that nothing's left? To cover up a war technology? To conveniently bury a few made-up people in the rubble? Who knows?
Total speculation, but it would make sense that this backdating is related to establishing the authority and priority of the Roman Church over the Byzantine, when it seems at least plausible that the church rose to prominence first in the East.

dreamtime

Reactions
crossposted from this thread: Human Fossilization: thousands of years they say
What if they simply substituted the originals?
View attachment 24222

Here is something interesting: The Hawaiian gazette., December 01, 1869

View attachment 24223
Either they have teeth, or the holes were filled with plaster. You can't fill a hole with plaster and the teeth are magically at the right place. Maybe the substituted the originals, because petrified humans do not fit into the erupted volcano idea.

Also funny quote from that article: "Convulsed in the last moments of life, the cast of the dog was found to contain no bones." Umm.. ok..?
"The archaeologists believe the bones were possibly removed from the cavity prior to the Fiorelli casting process. ..." What kind of real archeologist gets prepared material and who prepared the material in order for "archeologists" to discover it?

There's a video about Pompeii as an art project, although it's in german.

It makes a very good point about it being mostly fictional. For example the sexualization of the dead, i.e. they died in absurd poses. Or the penis figures on the walls.

Or the fact that, despite working on it for literally decades, they find surprising new stuff all the time.

The video comes to the conclusion Pompeii is a re-enactment of Soddom and Gomorra, because the elites are angry at god for destryoing their beloved satanic cesspits. It's a monument, a temple, a grave, in remembrance of those biblical cities

humans turned into cement, but dishes in perfect condition?
A masturbating human?
A praying human that just waits for the lava to engulf him instead of running away?
An artificial face on a cement human that's worse than a painting from a 4-year old?

so Pompeii was a biblical theme park that was then buried and rediscovered by modern archeologists and assumed to be real?
The idea is that its simply a town that was destroyed by whatever episode, probably the volcano, but then the PTB came along and hid most of the real stuff they found there, and made up the human bodies and other stuff to create a theme about what happened there.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
This is that notorious 1620-1680 time frame. Add London Fire to it and the emergence of the Santorini island in its current shape. I believe it was no volcano.
1600's-1700's Military History. Since we got the date of 1634 from an article in another thread, I've been trying to narrow my searches to that year. "1634-1638 - American Colonies: English settles and their Native American allies win the Pequot War". I never heard of the Pequot war and am going to have to read up on it.

Santorini volcanic eruption, being equated to the Pompei eruption and considered even more violent has a questionable date for wiping out the Minoan culture. "despite intense geological, archaeological research, excavations and mining on the island for about 200 years, no significant amounts of preserved wood, organic material or charcoal from the time of the eruption have been recovered (although once found and tragically lost, but this is another story). Unfortunately, because it would have provided geologists and archaeologists with a means to determine the precise age of the eruption using the C-14 radiocarbon method." As soon as the article writer publishes his find (of an olive branch) from that age, the site undergoes destruction. Maybe to hide a secret?
Other volcanic eruptions in that time frame include Vesuvius, Huaynaputina (Peru), and Mount Etna.

Catalog of earthquakes, 2000 B.C.-1981 lists the timeframe of interest on pp. 11-13. 1633 had a few listed as "severe".

Between 1605-1687 there were 3 significant (earthquake-induced) tsunamis that wiped out several thousand people.

This scientific paper regarding landslides/mudfloods between 1500's-1700's has somewhat threatening language about quoting their stuff except under certain circumstances. Didn't want to chance a lawsuit but you can read the document online by following the link.

Observations of Comets is a translation of 2 ancient Chinese astronomical record keeping documents that (among other information) lists 94 comets seen between 1230 A.D. - 1649 A.D. If you're curious about calendar calculations it's necessary to read the rather lengthy preface and introduction to understand the differences between Chinese reckoning of time/dates and Western. They also kept records of such astronomical phenomena as planetary alignments, eclipses, etc. Indexes, tables, and appendices are available to clear up all the confusion caused by trying to translate and scientific Eastern paper into something Westerners can understand. Not necessary, of course, as the information relating to 17th century timeframe is on pp. 116-117. There's a brief mention of a comet in 1640 and another of one in 1680. The various ruling emperors were considered "Tartar Dynasties" from 907 A.D. to 1237 A.D. when the book ends (as we reckon time-they reckoned time according to which ruler was in power-the dates are Western equivalents.) A Western supplement to the Chinese annals extends the observation period from 1237- the late 1800's.

Wiki list of comets.

Comets/meteors/bolides striking earth could account for a lot of fires, too.

Just trying to tie in astronomical and earth disaster events of the time frame with the new timeline of Pompei's destruction.
Comet of 1664