2017 Urban fires in California. Could DEW weapons be the true cause?

whitewave

Reactions

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
Shit oh dear, if seeing that doesn't get people to sit up and take notice, even the most diehard "normie" would have to admit something is not normal/right about these fires. Even if a person could or would eliminate all the other things wrong about the fires, Just those pictures alone are enough proof. The beams only affecting un-ground objects is a good explanation for the trees still standing, but I still find it hard to believe that they wouldn't have combusted being so near the extreme heat these fires seem to have.
Code requires the electrical system and plumbing systems to be thoroughly grounded. They would be much better grounded than a tree would be.

Ice Nine

Reactions
Code requires the electrical system and plumbing systems to be thoroughly grounded. They would be much better grounded than a tree would be.
Then that was an erroneous explanation I passed on that made sense at the time, because nothing else makes any sense about these fires to me.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
Then that was an erroneous explanation I passed on that made sense at the time, because nothing else makes any sense about these fires to me.
Sure, that's how we get to the facts. Hypothesis and tests. Everyone these days is scared to be wrong. Hard to write good hypothesis if you're scared of being wrong.

Fires are a way strange thing. I've worked in fire protection, and I'm willing to believe almost any theory on these fires. From natural fires, probably combined with complete mismanagement of forestry services by environmental wackjobs who only think about now.

(Aside: Static analysis is a HUGE problem these days. The CBO ONLY does static analysis. Like many of the others in public sector. We make decisions based on that data that assumes no one ever changes their behavior when faced with a change of circumstances. It is fukt and people parrot these numbers all day long, especially in regards to tax and revenue discussions.)

Anyways, gotta save those beetles. Nevermind that we are already interrupting the natural grow, die, burn, grow cycle many forests already have (Greatly oversimplified). We have to have a giant tinderbox for beetles to live in so they can inevitably burn to death with all of their forest kin.
The evidence is strange. WTH is on that picture, on the right side. Someone smear grease on the image?
Interestingly, I don't think grounding would affect something like magnetic induction, but then, that's about the only thing I feel I can safely rule out. I have been thinking though, with the advancement in superconductors, the power transmission and maybe even power switching required, might have moved into the realm of feasability. Still think we fall decidedly short on the range, power generation, and precision required. Something in the microwave spectrum on the other hand, or some kind of laser, might be more practical. Or maybe it was just that damn hot.
Most of the images show a consistent wind direction, and it does look like a very hot and fast moving fire. It really almost looks like someone put a giant bellows down and got a blowtorch effect going.

Ever seen a chimney fire? A good one is pretty much a giant blow torch and it sounds like a 747 taking off.

Ice Nine

Reactions
@ISeenItFirst ~ chimney fire, yes indeedy, when I was a kid one year after Christmas when my mom took down our extremely dry tree, she put it in the fireplace, standing up with the top portion shoved up the chimney and when she lit that baby up, holy cow!

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
Oh yeah, I got a great slow motion video somewhere of an old Christmas tree stuck in a bon fire. As impressive as that would be in a fireplace, it would have nothing on a good chimney fire in an old dirty chimney.
Get your chimneys cleaned once in a while folks, if you use em. Especially if you don't use the best fuels.

AgentOrange5

Reactions
There is something about the psychology of humans where this is the case. In my day job, I could make a statement during negotiation that isn't resonating with the client. The next step is getting management involved - - in which they repeat the exact same thing to the client. The person now understands the exact same thing I told them earlier, but because someone else with some level of authority said it it makes sense all of a sudden. This is applicable in 99% of cases.
This is so true. Also figure in the old adage, "familiarity breeds contempt."
I think most people know that they don't know very much (even if they act on the outside like they do), so they assume anyone who is family/friends with them, also correspondingly can't know very much. But an authority figure, especially on TV, well they have access to all kinds of information, so they must really know something. Even knowing this is just psychological BS, I find I still have to remind myself of it, because my unconscious/gut reaction is to believe the stranger in authority, and figure my friends and family know as little as I know.

asatiger1966

Reactions
There is something about the psychology of humans where this is the case. In my day job, I could make a statement during negotiation that isn't resonating with the client. The next step is getting management involved - - in which they repeat the exact same thing to the client. The person now understands the exact same thing I told them earlier, but because someone else with some level of authority said it it makes sense all of a sudden. This is applicable in 99% of cases.

In regards to conversations with friends or family - - I've learned that the best thing to do is to hold my hot take on something unless I am explicitly asked about it. Or - even better - leave them with a nugget of information or a question that is vague enough to pique their interest without sending them into full on cognitive dissonance mode. "Oh yeah, those fires in CA are pretty insane. Isn't it crazy that the fire was over 1200 degrees but still managed to leave trees with green leaves standing next to burned out cars?" Not a super elegant example but you get the point. If they are interested enough, they'll find themselves down the rabbit hole in no time.
Your grasp of the situation is comforting to the passing generation.
Yes, there are no nukes as weapons and when you see the first two nuke weapons that attacked Japan are made differently and the first one using compression by explosion defies every physical law known to science. It's funny how the description nuclear power plants using heavy water to slow down neutrons so a couple are captured to fission yet in nuke bombs that's not a problem.
My very limited knowledge of the first two bombs is, the second one was from Germany and the first used some of the material from Germany. I was in a position to hear a lot of opinions , no doubt some disinformation was injected as a precaution ,about technical subjects but had no interest in learning the details. Great conversation between you and ISeenItFirst

Last edited:

Magnetic

Reactions
Here is another proof that magnetic induction heating is used(but may not be the only modality used). Magnetic induction heating only works on magnetizable ferrous metals(works much less well on Al and Cu) due to rapid magnetization and reversal of the poles thousands of times a second which builds up heat on the surface of the metal. Stainless steel is not magnetizable. In this video you see cars toasted and melted engine blocks but a stainless steel sink and cover are left in pristine condition. At 1:13 in the video on the lower left is an completely unburnt stainless steel sink and cover. Lasers, microwaves, etc would have burnt the stainless steel but because of the way magnetic induction heating works it is not affected whatsoever.

freezetime26

Reactions
I agree with you guys, i think they are using either energy weapons or nanotechnology like this guy here said.
Reality Check: This is Why France is Protesting and Why the Rest of the World Must Join
Side Note: Its not my intention to deviate the thread, i was just reading about the French yellow vest movement and i found in that forum that the op said they are using nanotechnology to start fires and control the climate and it remind me of this post about the california fires.

Last edited:

asatiger1966

Reactions
Here is another proof that magnetic induction heating is used(but may not be the only modality used). Magnetic induction heating only works on magnetizable ferrous metals(works much less well on Al and Cu) due to rapid magnetization and reversal of the poles thousands of times a second which builds up heat on the surface of the metal. Stainless steel is not magnetizable. In this video you see cars toasted and melted engine blocks but a stainless steel sink and cover are left in pristine condition. At 1:13 in the video on the lower left is an completely unburnt stainless steel sink and cover. Lasers, microwaves, etc would have burnt the stainless steel but because of the way magnetic induction heating works it is not affected whatsoever.
Is that the reason the plastic trash bins were not melted sitting on the curb, but the cars close to them were burned?

Also what is your opinion about the blue and red beams shown coming from the sky? A distraction ?

Magnetic

Reactions
Is that the reason the plastic trash bins were not melted sitting on the curb, but the cars close to them were burned?

Also what is your opinion about the blue and red beams shown coming from the sky? A distraction ?
Yes magnetic induction heating of ferrous metals would leave garbage cans and trees alone with no damage. Humans would suffer no damage but if you were trapped in a car where with the ferrous metals radiating 3000 degrees Fahrenheit, it would kill you quickly.
One thing that is not classical MIH is the pulverizing of the concrete and ceramic bathroom sinks, toilets, and bathtubs in the California areas affected by the "forest fires". Since I think that magnetism is the key to understanding these technologies, I will speculate that a different frequency or configuration of a magnetic field dissociates or transmutes molecules in the brick, mortar, and stones so they have much less strength or no strength at all, causing structures to fail. Re-bar in structures will heat up and expand and will spall out (fracture and push out pieces of concrete surrounding the re-bar) the concrete since concrete is brittle and has little tensile strength but a toilet has no re-bar. So there must be an additional force to cause these destruction's.
As far as other forces involved I have seen the videos with "lasers" and such and it makes sense they would cover their tracks with some real forest fires as a camouflage cover for what they are doing.

Timeshifter

Reactions

The sky in this video looks eerily similar to the sky in photos of historical 'fires' If we look around the forum at images depicting post fire cities, which are reality post war or invasion of some kind, the skies are all the same... same weapons?

BeckyGurl

Reactions
YouTube has a pay per view documentary about Tesla’s death ray, it’s rather interesting..they blow some stuff up lol..
Here’s a brief discription of DEW ...scary machine!
“In their Electronic Warfare publication the Department of Defense (DOD) defines a directed-energy weapon this way: “DE is an umbrella term covering technologies that produce a beam of concentrated EM energy or atomic or subatomic particles.”
It continues: “A DE weapon is a system using DE primarily as a direct means to damage or destroy adversary equipment, facilities, and personnel. DE warfare is military action involving the use of DE weapons, devices, and countermeasures to either cause direct damage or destruction of adversary equipment, facilities, and personnel, or to determine, exploit, reduce, or prevent hostile use of the EMS through damage, destruction, and disruption.”

The two basic types of DEWs include lasers and microwaves. Microwaves and lasers are both part of the electromagnetic spectrum. They’re made of the same electromagnetic energy which consists of light and radio waves.

This energy can be explained using either wavelength or frequency. The shorter the wavelength of any energy field within the spectrum, the higher its frequency is. Toward the low end of the spectrum, there are low-frequency radio waves, which are thousands of kilometers long. And at the other end of the spectrum are light waves, which can be a fraction of an atom in size.”
New World War: Introduction to Directed-Energy Weapons

ripvanwillie

Reactions
Somehow, 2017 California urban fires allegedly caused by forest fires look somewhat reminiscent of those 19th century great fires. Tesla’s Death Ray comes to mind for whatever reason. Will your town be next?

It was a very selective blaze. Figure this one out.

Note: watch this tree burn inside out. Notice that leaves are still present around the burning tree.

Any thoughts?
I was working for CBS news as a video editor at the time these fires happened and there was no mention of any of this, except of course how bad the fires were. We only received official footage from Calfire in most areas. We didn't get any of the footage shown above. I was never given a single frame of good live footage from these fires and I kept complaining to the news director to no avail. We'd just get shots of tanker drops and crews setting burn lines and such. I kept having to run the same footage over and again. As an editor, it was horrible. Nothing worse than a lack of footage.

Our news crews were not allowed into any sensitive areas to gather footage. Occasionally we'd get something on facebook live, but only one anchor would even gather them. The reporters, photog and web page administrator didn't get us anything like what we see in the videos above. I offered to go gather footage, and they wouldn't let me near a camera, even though I have been a photographer my whole life. Bigger channels from LA and New York were given better footage than us. It was all controlled. It was akin to modern war coverage, where reporters are only allowed access to specific information authorized by the military, but in this case, Calfire. The same holds true in Oregon.

There was also a large fire near the Oregon border and many in Oregon as well. It took out the town of Hornbrook. Once I-5 opened I drove south through the fire and it looked like a war zone. Just like in the videos, crews were quickly replacing guard rails on I-5, some sections it blackened the cement. Some homes were completely burned while trees around them were still fine. Other areas were pure devastation, the trees looked like burnt toothpicks. Completely incinerated.

Some trees next to burned out houses were burnt from the ground up and the crowns were still green. I found it particularly odd that while the fires were still burning, the main activity was logging slightly charred, but very much alive trees. Logging activities all up and down the freeway. Massive logging. Several small fires re-erupted on my trip back to Oregon. I never saw anything like this in my life, and I'm almost 60. From what I've read, these fires happened from Southern California all the way into British Columbia.

I had to quit the news industry. The social programming and corporate BS was too mush to bear, and these fires took the spirit out of me. I was very suspicious of the causes and no one at the station would talk about anything other than lightning strikes or homeless people starting the fires. No one investigated anything. They just blabbered the corporate words that were expected of them. And now that I see what really happened in Paradise, I feel sick. It should have been reported. I wonder how many people died.

And how many will face the same fate next year???

Last edited: