2008: Japanese Company Invents Water Fueled Car

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Pretty sure it's not the first invention of this kind. I have not seen any proof of my allegations, but I think things of this nature were available long before the Industrial Revolution of the 19th century. This is just a hunch of mine if you will. Nevertheless, we have this 2008 claim that there was a car running on water. Obviously the technology got suppressed one more time.

japanese-water-car.jpg

Tired of pumping expensive gasoline into your car? Well one Japanese company reveals an eco-friendly car that runs on water, using the company's generating system, which converts water into electrical power - possibly the world's first.

All you need is a liter of water - any kind of water to be exact, whether its river, rain, sea water, or even Japanese tea. Genepax unveiled a car that runs on water in the western Japanese city of Osaka. They say it's an electric powered car that runs solely on hydrogen dioxide.

"The main characteristic of this car is that no external input is needed. The car will continue to run as long as you have a bottle of water inside for you to add from time to time." According to Japanese broadcaster TV Tokyo, once the water is poured into a water tank at the back of the car, the newly invented energy generator takes out the hydrogen from the water, releases electrons and finally generates electrical power." - Kiyoshi Hirasawa, Genepax CEO
"We highly recommend our system since it does not require you to build up an infrastructure to recharge your batteries, which is usually the case for most electric cars.

According to the Genepax, 1 liter of water keeps the car running for about an hour with a speed of 80 kilometers or 50 miles an hour.

The company has just applied for a patent and is hoping to collaborate with Japanese automobile manufacturers to mass manufacture their invention in the very near future. " - Kiyoshi Hirasawa, Genepax CEO
Genepax Water Car: Too Good to be True? Yeah
Genepax: Review Of Gas Saving Electric, HHO Kits Like Gas2Electric, water4gas and gas4free.

KD: Do you think non-fossil fuel powered vehicle will ever be allowed by the powers of this world?

whitewave

I believe they will when they've figured out how to make it personally profitable. We had wireless technology over 100 years ago but until TPTB could figure out a way to keep us all out of it unless we paid a wireless monthly bill, it was kept from us.

BStankman

I believe they will when they've figured out how to make it personally profitable. We had wireless technology over 100 years ago but until TPTB could figure out a way to keep us all out of it unless we paid a wireless monthly bill, it was kept from us.
Yes, or until they could suitably weaponize it as a system of monitor and control.

This is my own crackpot theory, but maybe the Sheppard keeps us in a false state of limited resources for the protection of mankind.
What is going to happen if some curious George puts one of these cars on the ice wall and drives 100,000 miles without the need to stop for gas?
He might find another petri dish ecosystem, and I don't think they are allowed to contaminatinate each other. The experiment will need to be reset.

whitewave

You may be right. Why else would there be religious restrictions and even laws forbidding marrying (breeding) outside of one's race? No cross-contamination of the genetic experiments? Any technology that might allow such "cross-contamination" (or discovery that we ARE in a petri dish) could not be allowed.

On a similar note, I have personally met in my travels in the 70's two separate individuals who both, independent and unknown to each other, invented carburetors that were able to obtain 200/mpg in any vehicle. The first was in Detroit. He was homeless and carried the design plans for his invention around in the pocket of his ragged coat. When I asked why such an obviously brilliant man should be homeless he told me the tragic tale of having once had a home and family until he tried to patent his invention. He was approached and threatened by a few men and when he refused to stop trying to patent the carburetor his home was blown up (gas leak was the official story even though he claimed to have an all electric home). His family was killed at which point he had nothing left to lose and continued trying to patent his device. He let a friend borrow his car and when the friend turned the ignition the car blew up. He finally got the message but would proudly drag out his design plans and discuss them at length to anyone willing to have coffee with a "hobo".

The second was a nice man from Georgia who was surprised and delighted to meet a fellow conspiracy theorist (in the 70's we were just "kooks"). Against the frightened pleading of his wife, he showed me his plans for the same carburetor. When he began to explain the workings of it to me I told him I'd recently met someone with the same designs which, to my limited understanding of mechanical design, looked identical. He was surprised but when I told him the story of the man from Detroit, he nodded sadly and said he'd been paid a visit also after he'd tried to patent his device. His wife convinced him to let it go which he reluctantly did (which is why he probably still had a wife and home).

If the public is now being offered a vehicle which runs on water we can be assured that there's a way to gouge the public for it and reasonably sure that there's something even higher tech available to the elite which we won't hear about for at least another 50-100 years.

whitewave

There were computers in Eisenhower's day? 9/11 was a free energy demonstration? I wonder who bought the tech/weapon after seeing the successful demonstration? Science is the pawn of the military. :(

"Edgar Mitchell, the 6th man to NOT walk on the moon". Hahahahaha.

Last edited:

Juanchi

In Argentina we have this Vehicular Hydrogen System today is still in a grey area, some say is a hoax, the ppl who intalled says that works and some others say that it's illegal since is not within the code, the car still works with Fuel but the Hydrogen is aspired within the air duct. Here is a person selling his custom build "cell"
I saw a youtube video about an Spanish men developed a full water system, without Fuel. With todays tech is kinda "easy", but expensive, because you start with a Fuel designed car to convert.

Edit: i've found this on Ebay, it seems you have the same system in USA

Last edited:

Paracelsus

You may be right. Why else would there be religious restrictions and even laws forbidding marrying (breeding) outside of one's race? No cross-contamination of the genetic experiments? Any technology that might allow such "cross-contamination" (or discovery that we ARE in a petri dish) could not be allowed.

On a similar note, I have personally met in my travels in the 70's two separate individuals who both, independent and unknown to each other, invented carburetors that were able to obtain 200/mpg in any vehicle. The first was in Detroit. He was homeless and carried the design plans for his invention around in the pocket of his ragged coat. When I asked why such an obviously brilliant man should be homeless he told me the tragic tale of having once had a home and family until he tried to patent his invention. He was approached and threatened by a few men and when he refused to stop trying to patent the carburetor his home was blown up (gas leak was the official story even though he claimed to have an all electric home). His family was killed at which point he had nothing left to lose and continued trying to patent his device. He let a friend borrow his car and when the friend turned the ignition the car blew up. He finally got the message but would proudly drag out his design plans and discuss them at length to anyone willing to have coffee with a "hobo".

The second was a nice man from Georgia who was surprised and delighted to meet a fellow conspiracy theorist (in the 70's we were just "kooks"). Against the frightened pleading of his wife, he showed me his plans for the same carburetor. When he began to explain the workings of it to me I told him I'd recently met someone with the same designs which, to my limited understanding of mechanical design, looked identical. He was surprised but when I told him the story of the man from Detroit, he nodded sadly and said he'd been paid a visit also after he'd tried to patent his device. His wife convinced him to let it go which he reluctantly did (which is why he probably still had a wife and home).

If the public is now being offered a vehicle which runs on water we can be assured that there's a way to gouge the public for it and reasonably sure that there's something even higher tech available to the elite which we won't hear about for at least another 50-100 years.
A friend of mine who is a hobbyist car mechanic told me a story about his grandfather buying a car back in the 60's. Apparently this car was getting around 150mpg's based on his meticulous mileage records. He ended up taking his car into the service department of the car dealership in stunned disbelief. They ended up "fixing" his car and it made the acceptable mileage standards it was supposed to.

This was a conspiracy tale told by someone who wasn't prone to indulging in conspiracy theory whatsoever.

BStankman

I dunno. 4k lb car is about 18k N. 200mi is about 322k m. For a product of about 5.8b j. Gallon of gas at about 120m j of energy.

Sounds interesting and testable, and my math is probably totally wrong, but there is only so much energy in a gallon of gas.
Lots of videos like that on youtube. This guy does not see improved fuel economy.

A friend of mine who is a hobbyist car mechanic told me a story about his grandfather buying a car back in the 60's. Apparently this car was getting around 150mpg's based on his meticulous mileage records. He ended up taking his car into the service department of the car dealership in stunned disbelief. They ended up "fixing" his car and it made the acceptable mileage standards it was supposed to.

This was a conspiracy tale told by someone who wasn't prone to indulging in conspiracy theory whatsoever.
I had a Renault back in the 80's that got 50mpg. Throttle body FI.
The thing was a death trap and the engine did not last 100K miles.

Odd that we have been going backwards in fuel economy the last 30 years.
Safety regulations and "emissions standards" I guess.

Paracelsus

@BStankman,
TPTB are still going through this charade where they assume we don't understand physics, chemistry, or materials science. Even if your Renault was a jalopy, it was still making the kind of mileage that Toyota brags about with the Prius. With the high voltage batteries from the Prius it should be using electrolysis to run on water by now.

Gasoline was isolated by German chemists close to 200 years ago using simple distillation. For that matter kerosene was discovered at the same exact time and it is what is used to fuel modern jet planes (allegedly). Antique kerosene lanterns and the most cutting edge F35 Joint Strike Fighter use the same fuel.

Water powered vehicles have been supressed for decades, at the very least.

Will I am

Free energy is the biggest secret. Water powered engines is a distraction from compressed air powering all our transportation needs

Last edited: