200 years of Hell: America and the World

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Well, may be 400 years of Hell, but I'm inclined to think towards 200.

This is probably one of the best short summaries you can get today. In my opinion, the guy nailed it. Whether this forum has contributed, we do not know, but either way, the summary is brilliant. I especially enjoyed the second video. Watch #2 if you do not have time for them all. They are short though.
  • My only disagreement is the origin of the cataclysms. I do not think there was a single natural thing about those. We assume they were natural. I think the events were caused by the intelligent beings.
If our contemporary scientific community was forced to answer up to something like that, their arguments in defense of the narrative would most likely be laughed at.

Needless to say, I strongly recommend you dedicate some of your time to watching, or at the very least, listening to the guy. Hopefully the videos can generate a related discussion.

KD: By the way, if you recognize the Ten Plagues of Egypt, don’t be lazy, and let us know.

VonKitty

Reactions
Good videos - I like that they are short and to the point. I haven’t looked for the third video yet.
While there does seem to be a cause and effect between the comets and changes in the landscape and possibly causing other issues such as illness, etc. (like the plagues in Egypt), it made me wonder, what has happened in our lifetime that can be contributed to comets. I had no idea that comets appeared so frequently in the 20th and 21st century as well. Brightest Comets in 20th Century
Perhaps someone has already discussed this in another thread, or maybe there’s something to be read elsewhere, or maybe it’s even in the third video. It has piqued my interest, though.
And given the frequency with which these cataclysmic events have happened, no, I don’t believe it’s natural, it’s intentional.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I have a big question pertaining to this phenomenon all of us know as a "comet". Why do we think that those are natural celestial bodies?

"In 1401 A.D., a big comet with a tail... appeared in the sky
in Germany. That was followed by a great, terrible plague in
Swabia." - The Book of Miracles
comet_2.jpg

The comet of 1456 as it was seen in Germany, from The Book of Miracles.
comet_4.jpg

The Comet of 1506, from The Book of Miracles.
comet_3.jpg

Comets and shooting stars in Description de l'Univers, by Alain Manesson Mallet, 1685.
Comets and shooting stars in Description de l'Univers, by Alain Manesson Mallet, 1685..jpg

The six-tailed comet of 1744, in Richard Anthony Proctor's book Flowers of the Sky.
The six-tailed comet of 1744, in Richard Anthony Proctor's book Flowers of the Sky..jpg

The Great Comet of 1811
comet_1811.jpg

The Great Meteor of October 7, 1868
The Great Meteor of October 7, 1868..jpg

A bolide over Athens, from Jean Pierre Rambosson's book Astronomy, 1875.
A bolide over Athens, from Jean Pierre Rambosson's book Astronomy, 1875..jpg

More "comets"...
What is a comet, and why are we so positive that those were not some sort of an intercontinental ballistic missile? If anything, the destruction directly points to these celestial bodies being weapons of mass destruction. I do not mean that those were specifically nuclear weapons. Other things can exist as well...

A Ballistic Missile
Minuteman_III_MIRV_path.svg.png

Ballistic missile - Wikipedia

Missiles, not comets...
missile_1.jpg

missile_2.jpg

SpaceX Rocket
spaceX.jpg

Atlas V Rocket
atlasV.jpg

in cahoots

Reactions
I have a big question pertaining to this phenomenon all of us know as a "comet". Why do we think that those are natural celestial bodies?
What is a comet, and why are we so positive that those were not some sort of an intercontinental ballistic missile? If anything, the destruction directly points to these celestial bodies being weapons of mass destruction. I do not mean that those were specifically nuclear weapons. Other things can exist as well...
Accounts I read in Velikovsky claimed that some comet sightings like these lasted for days. Those would be a different type of weapon - maybe another night light? Well, all manner of things rained down including fire and some kind of nourishing "ambrosia". At least one was said to wipe out an army, though - a very important one.

MagnusOpus

Reactions
I tend to subscribe to an electric universe view of comets......if you believe that we have sent probes to comets, and look at the data we've seen from them, they certainly confuse mainstream scientists who still like to believe they are big dirty snowballs....but what has been observed fits very well with they electric universe model

There are some excelllent videos from Thunderbolts Project that explain it all better than I could

Robinl17

Reactions

"In 1401 A.D., a big comet with a tail... appeared in the sky
in Germany. That was followed by a great, terrible plague in
Swabia." - The Book of Miracles
View attachment 29738

The comet of 1456 as it was seen in Germany, from The Book of Miracles.
View attachment 29739

The Comet of 1506, from The Book of Miracles.
View attachment 29740

Comets and shooting stars in Description de l'Univers, by Alain Manesson Mallet, 1685.
View attachment 29741

The six-tailed comet of 1744, in Richard Anthony Proctor's book Flowers of the Sky.
View attachment 29742

The Great Comet of 1811
View attachment 29737

The Great Meteor of October 7, 1868
View attachment 29736

A bolide over Athens, from Jean Pierre Rambosson's book Astronomy, 1875.
View attachment 29743
More "comets"...

Post automatically merged:

Accounts I read in Velikovsky claimed that some comet sightings like these lasted for days. Those would be a different type of weapon - maybe another night light? Well, all manner of things rained down including fire and some kind of nourishing "ambrosia". At least one was said to wipe out an army, though - a very important one.
I agree that these 'comets' seem suspicious. The sheer panic over the War Of The Worlds radio show, means to me, that we have been attacked before. People don't kill themselves in fright, over a radio show. I believe that there is a war in heaven, that is still going on between two different factions. Why did some flu only kill the young and health? Why are cities hit? Why are these 'comets' accompanied by sickness, and armies marching around? Why are comets always predictors of disaster throughout time? What about the legend the Mormons have about dropping a nuke down a volcano to wipe out the evil ones?

Last edited:

Dielectric

Reactions
Hmm, I watched all 6 video's, and really it only validated everything I already know. Sadly, you have people like these billionaires who have the best knowledge of anyone since they own everything literally, and yet their goal is still the same old same old. No visionary abilities whatsoever. Especially considering that there is absolutely no doubt that we, as in they, already have antigravity vehicles, are probably on Mars and the Moon if not on other worlds entirely. I'm just wondering if they actually are human. There's got to be a better way out of this just like the last video says.

in cahoots

Reactions
Hmm, I watched all 6 video's, and really it only validated everything I already know. Sadly, you have people like these billionaires who have the best knowledge of anyone since they own everything literally, and yet their goal is still the same old same old. No visionary abilities whatsoever. Especially considering that there is absolutely no doubt that we, as in they, already have antigravity vehicles, are probably on Mars and the Moon if not on other worlds entirely. I'm just wondering if they actually are human. There's got to be a better way out of this just like the last video says.
The true definitions of "alien" and "human" are both key here. What is an alien? What is a human?

Dielectric

Reactions
The true definitions of "alien" and "human" are both key here. What is an alien? What is a human?
Alien: Sociopath/Psychopath/Predatory/Sadist/Destructive/Pain Giver/Evil/Ugly/Unforgiving/Ungodly/Disagreeable/Hated.
Solution: Termination/Removal/Isolation/Liquidification/Imprisonment/Entomb/Encase/Wall Up
Human: Not Alien

Last edited:

in cahoots

Reactions
Alien: Sociopath/Psychopath/Predatory/Sadist/Destructive/Pain Giver/Evil/Ugly/Unforgiving/Ungodly/Disagreeable/Hated.
Solution: Termination/Removal/Isolation
Aliens are outsiders who are clearly intelligent, but who we do not understand. Usually, in cases where humans meet aliens, the alien has a greater motivation for power. If this wasn't the case, then they wouldn't have been able to cross the boundary and meet the humans in the first place. The motivation for power is what led the outsiders to gain the technology which allowed them to make the first move. But, that move carries with it the continued motivation to gain power.

I agree with you. I think "Predator" is the key word. But predation is all relative - humans seem equally comfortable as both predators, and as prey. So we have metapredators to hand.

It's also interesting that it is easy to describe an alien. Yet it seems harder to describe a human.

Dielectric

Reactions
Aliens are outsiders who are clearly intelligent, but who we do not understand. Usually, in cases where humans meet aliens, the alien has a greater motivation for power. If this wasn't the case, then they wouldn't have been able to cross the boundary and meet the humans in the first place. The motivation for power is what led the outsiders to gain the technology which allowed them to make the first move. But, that move carries with it the continued motivation to gain power.

I agree with you. I think "Predator" is the key word. But predation is all relative - humans seem equally comfortable as both predators, and as prey. So we have metapredators to hand.

It's also interesting that it is easy to describe an alien. Yet it seems harder to describe a human.
Well I was playing my robot role for amusement. Clarify if you're talking about humans or if you have a belief in Aliens from space if you like. I do not think space aliens exist. I'm afraid we are alone or undiscovered, like why anyone would care in the first place, but even so we have no evidence for space aliens.

An alien in the human condition is a sociopath, a person without a conscience, without remorse, a calculating person. Such definitions are however characteristic of many criminals. The criminal mind has certain common features. It's a club in this regard, but when you go further there's another group of humans whom we call sociopaths. In humans there is a predatory percentage of about 2% which prey on the rest of their own kind.
I wouldn't call these people outsiders, but I would call them pretenders because I agree, and I think most all criminologists would also agree, that a true sociopath is not capable of understanding emotions outside of their own. They have a complete lack of empathy or ability to empathize but their survival depends on their acting skills and here they reign supreme.

I agree that these 'comets' seem suspicious. The sheer panic over the War Of The Worlds radio show, means to me, that we have been attacked before. People don't kill themselves in fright, over a radio show. I believe that there is a war in heaven, that is still going on between two different factions. Why did some flu only kill the young and health? Why are cities hit? Why are these 'comets' accompanied by sickness, and armies marching around? Why are comets always predictors of disaster throughout time? What about the legend the Mormons have about dropping a nuke down a volcano to wipe out the evil ones?
I would say that there is no logical sensible way to connect the arrival of a comet with any natural phenomena. They are just too far away to be causing any logical disturbance which I can think of. I'd need to see an actual plotted path to even begin to make a conjecture of possible influence.

So your "War of the Worlds" observation seemed off a bit until I realized that's the only logical connection. You said, "people don't kill themselves in fright over a radio show." Hmm, but that is what the radio shows and news papers later did tell survivors of Orsen Welles radio broadcast, that indeed people had killed themselves. How convenient might that be? So with comets what can conclude but that these may have been used as explanations for things done by people who had knowledge of poisons and such?

I mean this was kind of the deal with witches wasn't it? That these people would be accused of witch craft and then they would be put to death or tortured to death and the church would collect their land or property, a cow, a kid, some hay or something.

I can't see the connection to comets. I can see the connection to people acting crazy having an association with energies from space and a cross correlation to the Sun and it's wackiness. Electromagnetic energies could easily make people become irrational.

Last edited:

Starlight

Reactions

I had never heard of people offing themselves due to the War of the Worlds radio show so I googled (like an idiot) - NPR is the first thing that comes up with an article named, 75 Years Ago, 'War Of The Worlds' Started A Panic. Or Did It?.

Their main reasoning for stating it didn't? A service called to survey 5,000 people that night and only 2% said they were listening. LMAO. IDK... Maybe the people panicking and killing themselves couldn't answer the damn phone?

Just got a laugh out of that - and would love to know where you got your info from Robin.

Robinl17

Reactions
I had never heard of people offing themselves due to the War of the Worlds radio show so I googled (like an idiot) - NPR is the first thing that comes up with an article named, 75 Years Ago, 'War Of The Worlds' Started A Panic. Or Did It?.

Their main reasoning for stating it didn't? A service called to survey 5,000 people that night and only 2% said they were listening. LMAO. IDK... Maybe the people panicking and killing themselves couldn't answer the damn phone?

Just got a laugh out of that - and would love to know where you got your info from Robin.
My information was the heresay that I grew up with. It was before the days of the internet and an ability to fact-check.

Dielectric

Reactions
My information was the heresay that I grew up with. It was before the days of the internet and an ability to fact-check.
Same thing here, this is the story I was raised with, common knowledge disseminated by word of mouth.