1965 scientist claims the moon is plasma, landing on it won’t be possible

Searching

Reactions
I didn't find anymore about Prof. R. Foster, but I did find this published by NASA from 2007:
The Moon is immersed in a plasma environment—the local cosmos—that is “magnetized.” It is threaded with magnetic fields that are often “frozen” into the plasma, a state of high electrical conductivity that effectively couples the motions of the plasma and the magnetic field.

esgee1

Reactions
Truth be told, the moon is actually made up of excessively sharp cheddar cheese aged 3.8 billion years! /kidding

Thanks for linking the video. It's very interesting to hear what other scientists back then theorized the moon to be made of.

Paracelsus

Reactions
Sitting here reading this:
Occult Ether Physics (2nd Revised Edition)
(4th Edition, not Second Edition)

The "True" version of physics is being hidden from us. Personally, you can verify for yourself that moonlight is cold. Anyone who has ever burned their initials into their baseball mitt with a magnifying glass has experimented with reflection and condensation of sunlight. It would stand to reason that if sunlight is hot, sunlight reflected off of the moon would correspondingly be hot. Which I assure you, it isn't.

Sciencism is a religion which is distinctly different, and fundamentally opposed to real scientific investigation. Real science is Alchemy. God became matter so that matter would become God. Science was never meant to become an atheistic pursuit. Intuition is one of the greatest sensory faculties we possess.

Obertryn

Reactions
The "True" version of physics is being hidden from us. Personally, you can verify for yourself that moonlight is cold. Anyone who has ever burned their initials into their baseball mitt with a magnifying glass has experimented with reflection and condensation of sunlight. It would stand to reason that if sunlight is hot, sunlight reflected off of the moon would correspondingly be hot. Which I assure you, it isn't.
I'm not sure that proves anything, sunlight reflected off most surfaces that are not a mirror is not sufficient enough to burn anything, only direct exposure from the source can be used to burn in such cases.

Paracelsus

Reactions
I'm not sure that proves anything, sunlight reflected off most surfaces that are not a mirror is not sufficient enough to burn anything, only direct exposure from the source can be used to burn in such cases.
Good cherry picking m8!

Do people have something against walking outside on a full moon and standing in moonlight? Literally all you have to do to test my assertion is to walk outside and stand in moonlight.

jd755

Reactions
Literally all you have to do to test my assertion is to walk outside and stand in moonlight.
"How hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
Done it and you are right.
Also try walking up a slope to a group of dark leaved trees on a still moonlit night and you will walk uphill into a wall of warmth coming down the hill. Everything we are told is arse about tit, as far as I can tell.

Obertryn

Reactions
Good cherry picking m8!

Do people have something against walking outside on a full moon and standing in moonlight? Literally all you have to do to test my assertion is to walk outside and stand in moonlight.
I wasn't cherry-picking, I was pointing out that moonlight being cold as opposed to sunlight doesn't necessarily prove anything regarding the nature of moonlight because sunlight reflected off surfaces that are generally not mirrors isn't supposed to be warm anyway according to current scientific consensus, so there is nothing to grasp on there.

Paracelsus

Reactions
"How hard can it be?" Jeremy Clarkson
Done it and you are right.
Also try walking up a slope to a group of dark leaved trees on a still moonlit night and you will walk uphill into a wall of warmth coming down the hill. Everything we are told is arse about tit, as far as I can tell.
It seems crazy until you actually experience it for yourself. Not that the sensation of coldness emitted from the moon is equally proportional to the heat sensation from the sun. But, it is absolutely noticeable during the full moon period.

As for the trees, I live up in the Rocky Mountains. All of the broad-leafed trees are down in valleys next to the river, aside from aspens. It is always cooler and more humid at those points to begin with.

It would be interesting to check out though.

jd755

Reactions
Aspens are coolers. They 'shake' in the slightest of breezes to stop the sun from harming the forest by overheating trunks. Temperature moderators if you will. Another thing about their cooling abilities is that an area in front of them roughly equidistant to the height of them 'warms up' first in spring. Anything growing, living there gets a head start over stuff further away. Birches do it as well.
My money is on those labelled Tartarian being fully aware of this and much else besides so found no difficulty in benefiting from the forest without degrading it. There is also something in the lore of this island about the benefits of sowing crops by moonlight, if memory serves and in Ireland I seem to recall this is linked somehow to the granite towers that are all over the island. Perhaps there is some wavelength in the moonlight that isn't present in sunlight, or combination of wave lengths.

Just checked my earlier post, fat fingers tiny keys, I must have deleted some bits without realising. The best heaters are dark leaved conifers or evergreens, best from the position of most noticeable heat reflection.

Green Dragon

Reactions

I didn't find anymore about Prof. R. Foster, but I did find this published by NASA from 2007:
The Moon is immersed in a plasma environment—the local cosmos—that is “magnetized.” It is threaded with magnetic fields that are often “frozen” into the plasma, a state of high electrical conductivity that effectively couples the motions of the plasma and the magnetic field.
I think it was Enoch who said something like this.."The moon is her light, she is nothing but her light."

This may be more evidence that the professor R. Foster could be onto something.

2017 ECLIPSE.jpg