1908 Tunguska Event and 1776 Johan Frescotio Map

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
The Tunguska event was a large explosion that occurred near the Stony Tunguska River in Russia, on the morning of 30 June 1908. The explosion over the sparsely populated Eastern Siberian Taiga flattened 2,000 square kilometres (770 square miles) of forest, yet caused no known human casualties. The explosion is generally attributed to the air burst of a meteor. It is classified as an impact event, even though no impact crater has been found; the object is thought to have disintegrated at an altitude of 5 to 10 kilometres (3 to 6 miles) rather than to have hit the surface of the Earth.
Interesting, but it appears that the 1908 Tunguska Event site could be present on the below 1776 map done by Johan Frescotio. Could be just a coincidence, of course...

KD: Am I off, or this is the site?

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
Yup. Is it not? I'm probably off. Didn't compare too hard. Wonder how they mapped that 1776 map back then. Walked every inch of Siberia and such?

Looks about right to me, but I'm not very good at that sort of thing. It does not look like any other feature that I see on the map. It appears to have some little mounds or something under the darkened circle. It is right in the middle of a ring of mountains.

Certainly the map alone is a bit of an anomaly when compared with the official knowledge of the area.

whitewave

Reactions
There is some conjecture that Tesla may have been responsible for the blast. Over 100 years later and there are still no trees growing in that area. Is it possible that the dark circle on the 1776 map was a lake?

"Tesla said his transmitter could produce 100 million volts of pressure and currents up to 1000 amperes, with experimental power levels of billion or tens of billions of watts. If that amount of power were released in "an incomparably small interval of time," the energy would be equal to the explosion of millions of tons of TNT, that is, a multi-megaton explosion. Such a transmitter would be capable of projecting the force of a nuclear warhead by radio. Any location in the world could be vaporized at the speed of light." (taken from Frank Germano at Tunguska )

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Is it possible that the dark circle on the 1776 map was a lake?
1776-frescotio.johan -1.jpg

I guess it could be a lake, or it could be anything else. I did not find this lake on the contemporary map, but I did find this there.
  • The explosion over the sparsely populated Eastern Siberian Taiga flattened 2,000 square kilometres (770 square miles) of forest, yet caused no known human casualties.
tunguska_event.jpg

Yet, Google shows this image for the Tunguska Event site.

15btunguska_event_1.jpg

I don't know, it's just weird.

Ice Nine

Reactions
Does anyone else see what looks like letters inside that dark spot? Like the word was colored over. I can't make it out but it looks like it starts with an L or an I

Also a fun note: apparently the Tungusian were the original Tartars.
The Tunguska Event has bothered me even more since the whole subject of Tataria has come up. I have had a nagging feeling it was quite intentional.

Glumlit

Reactions
The Tunguska Event has bothered me even more since the whole subject of Tataria has come up. I have had a nagging feeling it was quite intentional.
Same. The way it's looking to me, that spot was edited in 1776, the entire country destroyed, then over 100 years later, that spot STILL required them to come back with an obliterating blow.

What the hell would've been so important?
Eden?

Ilmarinen

Reactions
1908 seems to be an interesting year across the world. Almost like a new beginning in some respects. Henry Ford begins T-model construction, Wright brothers (re-?)start aviation business, several very interesting social and (re-?)education programs are started, Bolshevics and international Jewry destabilise old world order everywhere. Biggest explosion ever recorder on earth happens yet it is NOT INVESTIGATED (site not even visited) until 1927, 19 years later. Really? Old maps we know the area was full of life. Yet people are not talking about such a massive event. Sounds more like a re-set via memory wiping shooting star to me. What would a strong electro magnetic pulse do to memory? Looks like (almost) everybody forgot.

whitewave

Reactions
There was also huge global dust storms 3 years in a row (1901-1903, iirc) followed by intense rains. With everything going on in the same time frame, it was probably a good time to rewrite history.
The world has a lot going on right now-I wonder what all is being rewritten as we speak.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
The Tunguska event was a large explosion that occurred near the Stony Tunguska River in Russia, on the morning of 30 June 1908. The explosion over the sparsely populated Eastern Siberian Taiga flattened 2,000 square kilometres (770 square miles) of forest, yet caused no known human casualties. The explosion is generally attributed to the air burst of a meteor. It is classified as an impact event, even though no impact crater has been found; the object is thought to have disintegrated at an altitude of 5 to 10 kilometres (3 to 6 miles) rather than to have hit the surface of the Earth.
Interesting, but it appears that the 1908 Tunguska Event site could be present on the below 1776 map done by Johan Frescotio. Could be just a coincidence, of course...

View attachment 13913
Larger Map Source
KD: Am I off, or this is the site?
Excellent find. I think you may be on to something here. And by the way, if it was indeed a Meteor, what could cause it to explode without leaving any traces, except for it being filled inside with a liquid that boiled suddenly until it exploded - something liquid like water, perhaps?

0harris0

Reactions
I see "Tungus" on their twice.
"Tungusi" is on that map at least 5 times!!!
Does anyone else see what looks like letters inside that dark spot? Like the word was colored over. I can't make it out but it looks like it starts with an L or an I
I read the word "Lac", possibly "Lac de", but nothing else there... Strange it's the only lake on that map with a really "fuzzy" shoreline... the shading is concurrent with the rest of the bodies of water but something's up with putting the name under the shading..

JezNorth

Reactions
Hi. I joined the forum specifically to post on this thread. But I'm sure I'll stick around for more :) . Short intro snippet about me. I'm an atheist having been brought up in Presbyterian Church of Scotland but didn't believe in it from an early age. Went through many years of being a bit of a 'militant atheist' before realising I was probably just being as dogmatic as many religious people. I've always been interested in history, lost ancient civilisations, science and UFOs/alien life. However it is some theories from mainstream science such as the brain could be operating in 11 dimensions, that have convinced me the most that we don't know yet what the nature of reality really is. I do believe there has always been wider agendas at play in global affairs.

Anyway...

I only recently found out about the idea of a suppressed global Tartarian empire and that there was a whole movement around alternative covered up histories, so I'm nowhere near an expert. But I was watching another video on Tartary last night and had a bit of a lightbulb moment that due to its location could the Tunguska event actually have been a weapon of mass destruction to vapourise a remaining enclave of a Tartarian empire?

Quick google search showed that a few others have come up with the same idea, such as this thread.

There are many articles/videos on mainstream sources that show the cause of Tunguska is still a mystery. I am also aware of more 'out there' theories such as the Tesla 'death ray' suggestion.

I had already seen the idea that Napoleon and Alexander I were on the same side against Tartary, so that may have led to my Tunguska linkage. What about the Crimean War, any alternative theories on that?