18th & 19th centuries: artificial Earthquakes, Volcanoes and Tsunamis

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Isn't it interesting that back in 1750 (probably waaay earlier than that) people knew what needed to be done to cause an artificial earthquake. It definitely appears that they also knew how to cause a tsunami. Google Ngram did not disappoint. I picked a few book excerpts to demonstrate the content pertaining to the artificial earthquakes. You are more than welcome to toy with the search results yourself.

artificial earthquake.jpg

artificial earthquake - 1.jpg

artificial earthquake - 2.jpg

Source

artificial earthquake - 7.png

Source

... you might like this one here...
artificial earthquake - 4.jpg

Source

artificial earthquake - 6.jpg

Source

artificial earthquake - 5.jpg

Source

Artificial Volcanoes

artificial volcano - 1.jpg

Source
kd_separator.jpg

KD: TPTB had over 265 years to perfect the technique. Who knows what happened in San Francisco in 1906, or in Messina in 1908? While we are wondering what happened in California in 2019, some scientists are probably perfecting and testing, testing and perfecting. Who knows?

Monkwee

Reactions
They don't even try to hide it anymore and people still don't want to believe it...

EDIT: Sorry, I realize these aren't necessarily on topic but I think it's relevant. I have no problem removing the comment though if it's derailing.

Last edited:

ripvanwillie

Reactions
Isn't it interesting that back in 1750 (probably waaay earlier than that) people knew what needed to be done to cause an artificial earthquake. It definitely appears that they also knew how to cause a tsunami. Google Ngram did not disappoint. I picked a few book excerpts to demonstrate the content pertaining to the artificial earthquakes. You are more than welcome to toy with the search results yourself.

View attachment 26424

KD: TPTB had over 265 years to perfect the technique. Who knows what happened in San Francisco in 1906, or in Messina in 1908? While we are wondering what happened in California in 2019, some scientists are probably perfecting and testing, testing and perfecting. Who knows?
Well it seems pretty easy and doesn't take much in the way of materials to make an earthquake. Kinda makes me wonder how many earthquakes were actually designed rather than natural.

Banta

Reactions
Definitely earlier than 1750 if they're attributing this recipe to Lemery.

800px-Nicolas_Lémery.jpg

Nicolas Lémery (or Lemery as his name appeared in his international publications) (17 November 1645 – 19 June 1715), French chemist, was born at Rouen. He was one of the first to develop theories on acid-base chemistry....
Nicolas Lemery - Wikipedia

As noted, the method seems pretty easy, makes it kind of unethical to test that on any large scale, though, right?
Lemery did not concern himself much with theoretical speculations, but holding chemistry to be a demonstrative science, confined himself to the straightforward exposition of facts and experiments.
Concerning.
After learning pharmacy in his native town he became a pupil of Christophe Glaser in Paris, and then went to Montpellier, where he began to lecture on chemistry. He next established a pharmacy in Paris, still continuing his lectures, but following 1683, being a Calvinist, he was obliged to retire to England. In the following year he returned to France, and turning Catholic in 1686 was able to reopen his shop and resume his lectures. He died in Paris on 19 June 1715...

In 1680, using the corpuscular theory as a basis, Lemery stipulated that the acidity of any substance consisted in its pointed particles, while alkalis were endowed with pores of various sizes. A molecule, according to this view, consisted of corpuscles united through a geometric locking of points and pores.
375px-Lemery's_corpuscles.svg.png

Is that a ten pointed star in your circle or are you just happy to see me?

123.PNG
911:Occult symbolism III - Wiki

His other publications included Pharmacopée universelle (1697), Traité universel des drogues simples (1698), Traité de l'antimoine (1707), together with a number of papers contributed to the French Academy, one of which offered a chemical and physical explanation of underground fires, earthquakes, lightning and thunder. He discovered that heat is evolved when iron filings and sulphur are rubbed together to a paste with water, and the artificial volcan de Lemery was produced by burying underground a considerable quantity of this mixture, which he regarded as a potent agent in the causation of volcanic action.
So, one paper he submitted to the French Academy appears to be the "original" source for the documents Korben posted. That is probably difficult to track down. Oh, real quick too, what year was the French Academy founded?
The French Academy of Sciences (French: Académie des sciences) is a learned society, founded in 1666 by Louis XIV at the suggestion of Jean-Baptiste Colbert, to encourage and protect the spirit of French scientific research.
Concerning. Wait, what day?
The Academy of Sciences traces its origin to Colbert's plan to create a general academy. He chose a small group of scholars who met on 22 December 1666 in the King's library, and thereafter held twice-weekly working meetings there.
French Academy of Sciences

AnthroposRex

Reactions
Congressional report on DE weapons. It doesn't mention earthquakes but I know they can use scalar waves to make them... Like the one recently in Iran

Scalar waves are used by Bose subwoofers currently in the same basic way.
It takes a frequency with a small physical aperture, and uses a wave guide and precise reflections to encourage it to halve until it's rumbling your nethers.
All waveforms would do this given the proper proportion and material of waveguide.

Silent Bob

Reactions
This is very interesting, especially when you consider reports from people during/after earthquakes that we have read about. They often talk of an awful smell or foul air (sulphur) after a quake. Could this be a sign of an artificial earthquake or would we still get this with natural ones? (i.e. do natural earthquake also release sulphur, I think I remember thinking that they do when discussing the Carolina bays).

It's also interesting to see how this is taught in schools today, take a look at the link to the lesson plan for the UK below. Overall it seems really dumbed down, they use tiny amounts pre-prepared in sealed tubes. All the student has to do is heat the tube to see an orange glow, they won't learn anything from this or probably even remember what is actually in the tube. This is a good example of how you can officially 'teach' something without really developing any real knowledge. Imagine if instead they used a good amount and buried it to see the effects described by the old sources, I bet they would all remember something like that and actually learn something. Of coure, this is the last thing that the PTB want, so it makes sense that they 'teach' it the way they do, make it boring and no one will remember or learn anything. Quick clever really in a dastardly sort of way.

Iron and sulfur reaction

SuperTrouper

Reactions
They have just "discovered" six underwater volcanoes off the coast of Sicily. According to this source, "while most of the the Sicilian Channel’s submarine volcanoes have remained quiet since written records began, one burst to life in 1831, forming the now-submerged Ferdinandea Island some 25 miles from the coast." In addition, if you are to believe this, "the team deduced that five of the volcanoes seem to have erupted just once sometime around the last glacial maximum, some 20,000 years ago."

Timeshifter

Reactions
Just read this, not much meat on the bones but a big statement none the less...

'Lab-made quakes suggested that we should see hints of activity before a big event, but this pattern has been elusive in nature—until now'

Source