1893: the destruction of the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago

OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions
nice update! but please stop with this masonic stuff, its annoying
I agree, everywhere I look while investigating this stuff a freemason pops up. I find that very annoying. Why may ask you don't like them being mentioned?

humanoidlord

Reactions
I agree, everywhere I look while investigating this stuff a freemason pops up. I find that very annoying. Why may ask you don't like them being mentioned?
what i find it annoying is you linking them to the number 666, they have nothing to do with each other, as for the freemasons i am pretty sure they are benevolent and not demonic, just an civillian think tank unit

Bizarre when a country like Siam having a war with France in 1893, has resources to go to the USA for an exhibition.
funny huh?!

OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions
just an civillian think tank unit.

They're not "just a.." anything. This group is clandestine, they seek out power positions in all countries, societies and professions.

Personally I find the whole freemason business quite tiresome, there are entire websites devoted to investigating these people and I don't want to bring any of that over to this forum. BUT if I find some pivotal individual during my investigations and they turn out to be a mason I'm not gonna ignore that pattern.

I do understand you though and I will keep it to a minimum

humanoidlord

Reactions
just an civillian think tank unit.

They're not "just a.." anything. This group is clandestine, they seek out power positions in all countries, societies and professions.

Personally I find the whole freemason business quite tiresome, there are entire websites devoted to investigating these people and I don't want to bring any of that over to this forum. BUT if I find some pivotal individual during my investigations and they turn out to be a mason I'm not gonna ignore that pattern.

I do understand you though and I will keep it to a minimum
clandestine? they are secret only in name and most people know they exist, also they are quite broken for someone seeking world domination

whitewave

Reactions
Something not mentioned about 1893 is that it was one of the worst depression/recessions America had. Panic of 1893. There were bank runs and immediate legislation put into action to stop that. The 2 major railways were going broke. London withdrew financial support. And yet there was 28 million dollars available for a temporary novelty tourist attraction?

Panic_at_the_NYSE_5_May_1893.jpg

Drawing of frenzied stockbrokers on May 5, 1893, from Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper
One quarter of the country had money and time to go to this event? Considering 20 miles by carriage/horse was a days ride?

perplexed

Reactions
Something not mentioned about 1893 is that it was one of the worst depression/recessions America had. Panic of 1893. There were bank runs and immediate legislation put into action to stop that. The 2 major railways were going broke. London withdrew financial support. And yet there was 28 million dollars available for a temporary novelty tourist attraction?

Drawing of frenzied stockbrokers on May 5, 1893, from Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper
One quarter of the country had money and time to go to this event? Considering 20 miles by carriage/horse was a days ride?

Considering every financial crisis was a well planned construct to both fleece investors and scare Congress into legislation that favored European private banking interests, I suspect the timing was to bankrupt the investors of the Chicago Fair, scoop it all up for pennies on the dollar, destroy the various buildings that served as evidence of a profound historical coverup, then rewrite the entire event with 27m in attendance.
The attendance numbers alone reek of a bald faced lie.
Not a chance

This rabbit hole is so deep, I need chest high waders to stay above the line.
Wait, I need an oxygen mask

Glumlit

Reactions
I've been noticing photographic evidence of the domes being redone a lot.

Why would they be only specifically rebuilding that part? Shouldn't the dome be the strongest part of the structure?

Did they take down the old dome to put up new different ones?

And if the new ones are different from the old ones, why make them look exactly like the rest of the structure? Did they used to look different?

Greenhouses or terrariums? Collecting condensation? Or only for free electricity?

OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions
I've been noticing photographic evidence of the domes being redone a lot.

Why would they be only specifically rebuilding that part? Shouldn't the dome be the strongest part of the structure?

Did they take down the old dome to put up new different ones?

And if the new ones are different from the old ones, why make them look exactly like the rest of the structure? Did they used to look different?

Greenhouses or terrariums? Collecting condensation? Or only for free electricity?
I dont think the domes are original. Its an addition by the conquerors, I dont know the psychology behind it but I would assume its either some kind of artistic feature unique to the European faction that sets them apart from the American faction or its some about dominating the conquered people.

Glumlit

Reactions
I dont think the domes are original. Its an addition by the conquerors, I dont know the psychology behind it but I would assume its either some kind of artistic feature unique to the European faction that sets them apart from the American faction or its some about dominating the conquered people.
I just found this drawing of the capital in 1825. Much less splendor in the domes back then.

Capitol_Building_11.jpg

Here's the White House after it was "burned down", "by the British."

US_Capitol_1814c.jpg

Lucky for them the rubble disintegrated, huh?

1920px-The_President's_House_by_George_Munger,_1814-1815_-_Crop.jpg

The circular spot for something that was...

Maybe a steeple or cone of some sort?

(Also that squiggly wire notably leads to the ground. I've seen it left out of some versions)

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Interesting photo as well as the caption accompanying it. I see no hysteria. I see spectators enjoying the view.

1893 World's Columbian Expo were held caught fire.jpg

In 1893, the grounds where the World's Columbian Expo were held caught fire, and this ancient image preserves the hysteria. It shows an electricity building as well as mines and mining buildings with people in fancy clothing running away or staring in awe. - source

AgentOrange5

Reactions
Such beautiful buildings. "Normal" conquerors looking for wealth and power usually want to fleece anything of value in the conquered lands, not destroy it. My thoughts are the conquerors had an inordinate amount of hatred towards the conquered, so they wanted to destroy anything that reminded them of the conquered. We already know the powers-that-be are good at lying, I would have expected them to come up with a good lie, and keep these beautiful buildings for themselves. I think it's a clue that they choose to destroy instead of lie in these cases.

Tonep

Reactions
I have never in my life heard of an exposition. Im learning a lot from this website. I find it interesting that the word they used for this event has the root EXPOSition. Expose then then destroy smh, those guys are pretty clever.

On another note, the thought came to me some years ago that most of the wars are fought to destroy knowledge, whether its infastruture or people (because of their memory). But i guess most of u know that already

asatiger1966

Reactions
The World's Columbian Exposition was a world's fair held in Chicago in 1893 to celebrate the 400th anniversary of Christopher Columbus's arrival in the New World in 1492. Not to be confused with the "A Century of Progress International Exposition" 30 years later also known as the 1933 Chicago World's Fair. The 1893 Columbian exposition or Chicago World's Fair was a pivotal moment in the history of the United States. Chicago won the right to host the World's Fair over New York, Washington D.C., and St. Louis. During its six month run, nearly 27,000,000 people, roughly half the population of the United States at-that-time, attended the fair. Its numerous displays and exhibits established conventions for architecture, design, and decorative arts, in addition to initiating a new era of American industrial optimism.

View attachment 2235
Nicknamed "The White city".

Le architects

View attachment 2241
Totally not a Freemason.
The layout and design of the fair, as seen here, is the work of Daniel Burnham (notable designs of his include the Masonic Temple Building. Burnham and his co-author Edward H. Bennett also prepared "The Plan of Chicago", which laid out plans for the future of the city and was an outgrowth of the City Beautiful movement. Intended to introduce beautification and monumental grandeur to cities.

View attachment 2252
Also totally not a Freemason.
...And Frederick Law Olmsted, whose Olmstead Brothers firm was responsible for the landscaping of the George Washington Masonic National Memorial grounds among other American public parkland. Most of the fair was designed in the Beaux Arts tradition, a popular movement in Paris that was quickly gaining global momentum. In the years following the fair, this influential architectural style redefined the cityscape of Chicago, Boston, New York, and many other prominent American cities. Source.

Although many others came close, the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893 was the biggest Exposition to date (based on attendance, 25% of the US population at that time). This was sold as a show case of the world. Complete with cultural districts and human zoos. Visitor could marvel at the wonders of modern technology and during the evenings the buildings were rigged with brilliant light displays courtesy of Nikola Tesla himself.

"Chicago’s 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition was particularly successful — and famous — thanks in part to a staggering array of cultural and technological marvels which debuted there, including some of the first demonstrations of electrical power, the world’s first Ferris Wheel, and the first servings of the candied popcorn that would later be dubbed “Cracker Jacks.” Nearly all the halls and pavilions at the fair were temporary, but a handful of buildings still stand — although not all of them are still in Chicago." Atlasobscura.

• Construction started: No Information. (Bidding ended 1890.)
  • Construction finished: No Information.
  • Total construction time: No Information. (3 years, Potentially)
  • Opening: May 1, 1893 (However Christopher Columbus' discovery of America anniversary was 1892.)
  • Closure: October 30, 1893
  • Total Expo operation time: 182 days (Days closed -No Information.)
  • Visitors: 27,300,000
  • Ticket Cost 1893\(2018): US$0.50\(US$13.18)
  • Cost of the project in 1893\(2018): US$28,000,000\(US$738,141,662.26 )
  • Profits 1893\(2018): US$29,000,000\($764,503,864.48)*
  • No. Buildings constructed: No Information.
  • Site of venue: Chicago, Jackson Park and Midway Plaisance. 690 acres (2.8 km2)
  • Demolished: No information
  • Remaining buildings: Four: 1) The Palace of Fine Arts is now the Museum of Science and Industry, 2) The World's Congress Auxiliary Building is now the Art Institute of Chicago, 3) The Norway pavilion is now in Blue Mound, Wisconsin and 4) The Maine Pavilion was moved to Poland Spring, Maine. In addition, one of the statues is in the center of a traffic circle in Chicago.
*(Conflicting reports confuse this issue. The fair paid all debts (US$28m) with an additional US$1m returned to subscribers, here. OR The fair paid all debts (not given) with US$1.5m returned to investors, here.)

View attachment 2256
"Thank you for your visit, the city you are looking for is temporarily available."

View attachment 2239
1893, Chicago, IL.

View attachment 2238

Not so temporary after all.

View attachment 2232

The above scene is of the Palace of fine arts. Below is an image of this building "under construction", Its crucial that we fully understand exactly what this construction was as there are images online of many of these fair buildings shrouded in scaffolding and clearly in some late stage of construction.

View attachment 2250
Seems legit.
I'll admit in the photo I've supplied clearly shows the building of the dome. You can find many photos of the roof being built. But that is it. Roofing renovations do not a complete scratch build make. The front of the facade is having some kind of overhaul but you can see those columns are already pre-existing. I believe this photo is some time after the Worlds Fair, after the demolition of the other lake side structures. The Palace of fine arts exists today, the official narrative of course is that they tore down the original before rebuilding it from stone at a later date. The face lift under way in this photo is perhaps the sanitizing of any cultural icons. Chiseling off priceless frescoes, that sort of thing.

...Unlike the other "White City" buildings, it was constructed with a brick substructure under its plaster facade. Wikipedia. This one building was build from brick under the plaster facade? Why though? Aren't these pictures of it being built from the ground up?
These are photos of Washington D.C Capitol building, also a grecco-roman building being retro fitted with a dome. Note there are no existing photos of the ground floor being built.

Is it possible that this complex was a royal court and palace belonging to the true people of North America. The Tartars spoken of by Fomenko in his work 'how it was in reality.'?

View attachment 2229
Exhibition hall seen in the background was largest building in North America at the time.

View attachment 2230
Those are torches ablaze on that building. Open flame on a plaster structure hardly seems safe.

View attachment 2227
Why aren't there blueprints for this stuff?

View attachment 2233
Plaster in water fountains? -And I thought the plaster and open flames was a bad idea.
It's too successful, smash it all to pieces!
After the event was over these sites were demolished. The temporary plaster 'staff' and wood explination created a plausible excuse for future generations to dismiss these buildings. Some things did survive, well sort of. The Statue of the Republic, aka the “Golden Lady,” is a one-third scale replica of a sculpture by Daniel Chester French that stood in front of the Court of Honor at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. The 24-foot statue today stands in Jackson Park.

View attachment 2253
Muh lady. *tips tinfoil hat*.

View attachment 2255
Imagine if it was actually solid gold and they liquidated it.

We are supposed to believe this was built as a temporary attraction. The scene rivals anything you can find in Europe. But the idea of European cities in the new world doesn't fit the approved chronology.

This fountain piece was odd...

In Japan this is recognized as a dolphin and can be found at almost all historical castles. I can't help but see a similarity here. What do you think?
So many weird things are associated with this Fair, they had a serial killer on the loose, The White City was said to have inspired author L. Frank Baum to create the Emerald City in his book The Wizard of Oz even a few masonic numbers crop up.

I can't imagine a project this large being so badly documented. I don't believe this but even if the entire fair ground was made in three years and it all happened exactly as were told it did, why has this never been repeated? Surely things get more efficient over time. If this was done in 3 years in 1893, I mean 25% of the country attended so Its definitely a good money maker! making something like this today should be common place. I just can't see how this was all done on a whim.
The White City was said to have inspired author L. Frank Baum to create the Emerald City in his book The Wizard of Oz even a few masonic numbers crop up.

Money and politics in the land of Oz.
  • The extraordinary story behind the extraordinary story of “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz”
Wizard of Oz | Today's top gold news and opinion

The book was an allegory about politics and the eastern bankers control of the common people through debt slavery. The man behind the curtain represents the bankers. Dorothy was the average American, pure , naive and innocent.

Link to analysis of the book, very informative. Everything is a lie. history is being covered up even as it happens.

oz-book.jpeg