1893: the destruction of the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago

CyborgNinja

Reactions
The World's Columbian Exposition was a world's fair held in Chicago in 1893 to celebrate the 400th anniversary of Christopher Columbus's arrival in the New World in 1492. Not to be confused with the "A Century of Progress International Exposition" 30 years later also known as the 1933 Chicago World's Fair. The 1893 Columbian exposition or Chicago World's Fair was a pivotal moment in the history of the United States. Chicago won the right to host the World's Fair over New York, Washington D.C., and St. Louis. During its six month run, nearly 27,000,000 people, roughly half the population of the United States at-that-time, attended the fair. Its numerous displays and exhibits established conventions for architecture, design, and decorative arts, in addition to initiating a new era of American industrial optimism.

ChicagoExpo_10.jpg

Nicknamed "The White city".

Le architects
Daniel_Burnham_c1890.jpeg
Totally not a Freemason.
The layout and design of the fair, as seen here, is the work of Daniel Burnham (notable designs of his include the Masonic Temple Building. Burnham and his co-author Edward H. Bennett also prepared "The Plan of Chicago", which laid out plans for the future of the city and was an outgrowth of the City Beautiful movement. Intended to introduce beautification and monumental grandeur to cities.

Portrait_of_Frederick_Law_Olmsted.jpg
Also totally not a Freemason.
...And Frederick Law Olmsted, whose Olmstead Brothers firm was responsible for the landscaping of the George Washington Masonic National Memorial grounds among other American public parkland. Most of the fair was designed in the Beaux Arts tradition, a popular movement in Paris that was quickly gaining global momentum. In the years following the fair, this influential architectural style redefined the cityscape of Chicago, Boston, New York, and many other prominent American cities. Source.

Although many others came close, the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893 was the biggest Exposition to date (based on attendance, 25% of the US population at that time). This was sold as a show case of the world. Complete with cultural districts and human zoos. Visitor could marvel at the wonders of modern technology and during the evenings the buildings were rigged with brilliant light displays courtesy of Nikola Tesla himself.

ChicagoExpo_NightLights.jpg
"Chicago’s 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition was particularly successful — and famous — thanks in part to a staggering array of cultural and technological marvels which debuted there, including some of the first demonstrations of electrical power, the world’s first Ferris Wheel, and the first servings of the candied popcorn that would later be dubbed “Cracker Jacks.” Nearly all the halls and pavilions at the fair were temporary, but a handful of buildings still stand — although not all of them are still in Chicago." Atlasobscura.
  • Construction started: No Information. (Bidding ended 1890.)
  • Construction finished: No Information.
  • Total construction time: No Information. (3 years, Potentially)
  • Opening: May 1, 1893 (However Christopher Columbus' discovery of America anniversary was 1892.)
  • Closure: October 30, 1893
  • Total Expo operation time: 182 days (Days closed -No Information.)
  • Visitors: 27,300,000
  • Ticket Cost 1893\(2018): US$0.50\(US$13.18)
  • Cost of the project in 1893\(2018): US$28,000,000\(US$738,141,662.26 )
  • Profits 1893\(2018): US$29,000,000\($764,503,864.48)*
  • No. Buildings constructed: No Information.
  • Site of venue: Chicago, Jackson Park and Midway Plaisance. 690 acres (2.8 km2)
  • Demolished: No information
  • Remaining buildings: Four: 1) The Palace of Fine Arts is now the Museum of Science and Industry, 2) The World's Congress Auxiliary Building is now the Art Institute of Chicago, 3) The Norway pavilion is now in Blue Mound, Wisconsin and 4) The Maine Pavilion was moved to Poland Spring, Maine. In addition, one of the statues is in the center of a traffic circle in Chicago.
*(Conflicting reports confuse this issue. The fair paid all debts (US$28m) with an additional US$1m returned to subscribers, here. OR The fair paid all debts (not given) with US$1.5m returned to investors, here.)

ChicagoExpo_11.jpg
"Thank you for your visit, the city you are looking for is temporarily available."

ChicagoExpo_Map-1893.jpg

1893, Chicago, IL.

ChicagoExpo_Map_2018.png

Not so temporary after all.
ChicagoExpo_7.jpg

The above scene is of the Palace of fine arts. Below is an image of this building "under construction", Its crucial that we fully understand exactly what this construction was as there are images online of many of these fair buildings shrouded in scaffolding and clearly in some late stage of construction.

Palace of fine arts dome built.png
Seems legit.
I'll admit in the photo I've supplied clearly shows the building of the dome. You can find many photos of the roof being built. But that is it. Roofing renovations do not a complete scratch build make. The front of the facade is having some kind of overhaul but you can see those columns are already pre-existing. I believe this photo is some time after the Worlds Fair, after the demolition of the other lake side structures. The Palace of fine arts exists today, the official narrative of course is that they tore down the original before rebuilding it from stone at a later date. The face lift under way in this photo is perhaps the sanitizing of any cultural icons. Chiseling off priceless frescoes, that sort of thing.

Fineartsbuilding_Disrepair 2.jpgFineartsbuilding_Disrepair.jpg
...Unlike the other "White City" buildings, it was constructed with a brick substructure under its plaster facade. Wikipedia. This one building was build from brick under the plaster facade? Why though? Aren't these pictures of it being built from the ground up?
These are photos of Washington D.C Capitol building, also a grecco-roman building being retro fitted with a dome. Note there are no existing photos of the ground floor being built.

DC_CapitolBuilding_1.jpgDC_CapitolBuilding_2.jpgDC_CapitolBuilding_4.jpgDC_CapitolBuidling_3.jpgDC_CapitoBuilding_1.jpg

Is it possible that this complex was a royal court and palace belonging to the true people of North America. The Tartars spoken of by Fomenko in his work 'how it was in reality.'?

ChicagoExpo_4.jpg
Exhibition hall seen in the background was largest building in North America at the time.

ChicagoExpo_5.jpg
Those are torches ablaze on that building. Open flame on a plaster structure hardly seems safe.

ChicagoExpo_2.jpeg
Why aren't there blueprints for this stuff?

ChicagoExpo_8.jpg
Plaster in water fountains? -And I thought the plaster and open flames was a bad idea.

It's too successful, smash it all to pieces!
After the event was over these sites were demolished. The temporary plaster 'staff' and wood explination created a plausible excuse for future generations to dismiss these buildings. Some things did survive, well sort of. The Statue of the Republic, aka the “Golden Lady,” is a one-third scale replica of a sculpture by Daniel Chester French that stood in front of the Court of Honor at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. The 24-foot statue today stands in Jackson Park.

Statue_2.jpg
Muh lady. *tips tinfoil hat*.

The republic.png
Imagine if it was actually solid gold and they liquidated it.

We are supposed to believe this was built as a temporary attraction. The scene rivals anything you can find in Europe. But the idea of European cities in the new world doesn't fit the approved chronology.

This fountain piece was odd...

Facts-About-the-1893-Worlds-Fair.jpg

In Japan this is recognized as a dolphin and can be found at almost all historical castles. I can't help but see a similarity here. What do you think?

ChicagoExpo_Fountain_3.pngOsaka_Castle_gargoyle.jpg
So many weird things are associated with this Fair, they had a serial killer on the loose, The White City was said to have inspired author L. Frank Baum to create the Emerald City in his book The Wizard of Oz even a few masonic numbers crop up.

the No.999..png
I can't imagine a project this large being so badly documented. I don't believe this but even if the entire fair ground was made in three years and it all happened exactly as were told it did, why has this never been repeated? Surely things get more efficient over time. If this was done in 3 years in 1893, I mean 25% of the country attended so Its definitely a good money maker! making something like this today should be common place. I just can't see how this was all done on a whim.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
There was a bunch of those. They all got destroyed. San Francisco 1915, Chicago 1893, Seattle 1906, etc. they all were. Built within like 2 years, and destroyed shortly after.

Impossible to build that fast. Unknown why needed to destroy. Questionnable if built by us.

Aww and the one in Paris....

This topic has to be investigated very thoroughly. It is hiding way more than just heritage destruction. Whether we are talking about unprecedented levels of indoctrination, or whatever, but the topic is hiding the true reason for having these.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think the Great Chicago Fire was 20 years prior to the Chicago Exposition, at least on the commonly accepted time table. The table of course, coild be screwed up.

Soldiers Field thing, I’ve never heard about. Interesting, are you saying it was a part of the Chicago Expo of 1893?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
everthing tartarian in america was destroyed, quite an ovbious decision for an facist country!
That decision you are talking about was bigger than any single country in the world. USA is just a project, just like a lot of other countries including North Korea. This world needs its police, its villains and its whatever.

Conspiracy theorists are talking about a possibility of the New World Order, without noticing that we already live within one.

humanoidlord

Reactions
That decision you are talking about was bigger than any single country in the world. USA is just a project, just like a lot of other countries including North Korea. This world needs its police, its villains and its whatever.

Conspiracy theorists are talking about a possibility of the New World Order, without noticing that we already live within one.
very very true! even more hilarious: there are people that think donald trump of all people is saving the world! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
donald trump before he thought about running the world, was your stereotypical conspiracy villain: loads of money of dubious origin, sexual scandals of all kinds, connection with infamous people like the rotschilds and the clintons
yet just because he is driving mexican away he is sundelly the saviour of united states of fascism, uhhh i mean "america"

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
very very true! even more hilarious: there are people that think donald trump of all people is saving the world! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
donald trump before he thought about running the world, was your stereotypical conspiracy villain: loads of money of dubious origin, sexual scandals of all kinds, connection with infamous people like the rotschilds and the clintons
yet just because he is driving mexican away he is sundelly the saviour of united states of fascism, uhhh i mean "america"
Governments follow their assigned agendas I think. People of those countries have nothing to do with grand scale politics.

As far as Trump goes, I do not think he was supposed to become the President. It was clear from the very beginning that a different person was being groomed for the Office. If anything, his election threw a curveball into the framework of the process. Once he found out the true layout of things, he had no choice but to get alibg with the process. JFK experience is still vivid in the rulers’ memory.

On a separate note, let’s try to keep it politics free, and refrain from name calling. This world is being governed by a few, serving to a chosen group of infividuals. They are the ones we are looking at, not some regular folks trying to make ends meet.

in cahoots

Reactions
donald trump before he thought about r unning the world, was your stereotypical conspiracy villain: loads of money of dubious origin, sexual scandals of all kinds, connection with infamous people like the rotschilds and the clintons
I believe an ancestor of that man acquired plans for Tesla's "death ray". I also believe some of what we're researching here, and other significant events of the last few decades, is attributable to death ray tech. The death ray can totally "atomize" or "dustify" solid steel and cement, making rubble cleanup light on labour. Though it is known to start "strange fires" which burn at low temperature and don't really spread, it favours particular materials while bizarrely ignoring others. Paper doesn't burn, while steel girders tie themselves in knots from the magnetic offense.

Governments follow their assigned agendas I think. People of those countries have nothing to do with grand scale politics.

On a separate note, let’s try to keep it politics free, and refrain from name calling. This world is being governed by a few, serving to a chosen group of infividuals. They are the ones we are looking at, not some regular folks trying to make ends meet.
This is absolutely correct. Corporatization of our world was not actually a departure from national government. Governments are, rather, proto-corporations. Corporations are better versions of the same thing, because they can span many governments, determining policy with the carrot-on-a-stick of desperately needed funding. Due to, you know, all the taxes they wiggle out of paying.

It is important to consider -- the "setters of agenda", The Powers That Be, whatever you call them -- they are actually referred to everywhere, uniformly, throughout history. Watchers. Others. Demons. Illuminati. Merchants of Venice. The Hidden Hand. I think these are fairly interchangeable. Real power is invisibly exercised. I am receptive to the notion that "there's just too many idiots for them to have this much control", but we now have efficient bureaucracies, strictly controlled information, and the technology to destroy and edit structures, landscapes, and books at will. True history has almost no reference points anymore. Without oral traditions to endure through the ages, all material history belongs to them. Normal people will receive their authority as gospel.

Not sure of the legitimacy, but this interview is with someone who claims to be among the agenda setters. it's quite fascinating.

OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions
Yeah trumps hands are tied. He threw a spanner in the works but he's completely lost momentum now. He wasn't so much the good guy as much as he just has his own agenda.

Thanks all for input. This is such as huge topic that explaining it to people is near impossible so it's nice to have others who already get it to bounce these stories off.

humanoidlord

Reactions

As far as Trump goes, I do not think he was supposed to become the President. It was clear from the very beginning that a different person was being groomed for the Office. If anything, his election threw a curveball into the framework of the process. Once he found out the true layout of things, he had no choice but to get alibg with the process. JFK experience is still vivid in the rulers’ memory.

yeah its time to nuke politicians, they are turning your world impossible to live with their war circus
meanwhile people still believe in this ridiculous orwellian history lie
I believe an ancestor of that man acquired plans for Tesla's "death ray"
trump uncle's is one of the reason we cant have sophisticated aether based wireless energy, truly despicable

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
yeah its time to nuke politicians, they are turning your world impossible to live with their war circus
meanwhile people still believe in this ridiculous orwellian history lie

trump uncle's is one of the reason we cant have sophisticated aether based wireless energy, truly despicable
You could probably add every single oil corporation to his uncle’s name.

It appears the concept of why we cannot have the technology of the old, is much bigger than any person we know by name. A lot of pieces in this puzzle game, there has to be...

@CyborgNinja, still trying to figure out. How do you relate Soldier’s Field to the Expo?

Last edited:
OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions

It appears the concept of why we cannot have the technology of the old, is much bigger than any person we know by name. A lot of pieces in this puzzle game, there has to be...

@CyborgNinja, still trying to figure out. How do you relate Soldier’s Field to the Expo?
The great lakes area is full of these tartar sites. I imagine before modern settlement these areas had all kinds of infastructure and facilities. Soldiers field has all the hallmarks of a roman (tartar) hypodrome. The entertainment stadium if you will.

Was soldiers field a modern construsction or did it serve as a stadium for the original people of chicago. Given the proximity to the exhibition site I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they are contemporary with each other.

OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions
It like u said in another post. The work done on these buildings just couldn't possibly be cost effective. Now or then. The system was then totally different back then.

humanoidlord

Reactions

its various people, but he is one of the biggest ones

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
@CyborgNinja, I don't know if you want to transfer these images to the first post. Here are some of the original photos of the Chicago Expo "temporary" buildings. Honestly, I'm speechless how temporary they look. File names provide the description of what they are.

This is just nutts if this is gypsum and plaster.

The Agricultural Building at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition, Chicago.png
Sullivan’s Transportation Building at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition, Chicago.jpgStatuary group at the Transportation Building at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition, Chic...jpgThe Machinery Hall at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition, Chicago.jpgThe Cafe de la Marine at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition, Chicago.jpgThe Horticultural Building at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition, Chicago.jpgThe Peristyle at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition, Chicago.jpg

Honestly, this is like a parallel reality switch.

humanoidlord

Reactions
The World's Columbian Exposition was a world's fair held in Chicago in 1893 to celebrate the 400th anniversary of Christopher Columbus's arrival in the New World in 1492. Not to be confused with the "A Century of Progress International Exposition" 30 years later also known as the 1933 Chicago World's Fair. The 1893 Columbian exposition or Chicago World's Fair was a pivotal moment in the history of the United States. Chicago won the right to host the World's Fair over New York, Washington D.C., and St. Louis. During its six month run, nearly 27,000,000 people, roughly half the population of the United States at-that-time, attended the fair. Its numerous displays and exhibits established conventions for architecture, design, and decorative arts, in addition to initiating a new era of American industrial optimism.
nice update! but please stop with this masonic stuff, its annoying