1889 Post-Fire Seattle rebuild speed: 5,625 buildings in 18 months

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
You seem to bring up topics that no else did.

This board is not for open discussion ,apparently.
I hope it is for an open one. I just think these topics are so ridiculous from the traditional stand point, that acceptance of other possibilities becomes a virtue. Some things become accepted, some keep on being too far fetched to even consider.

Jenny

Reactions
While I agree with you, both theories if true are remarkably compatible with what we are here calling the Lost History/New Chronology/I daresay SIMULATION theories. The intuition we are investigating is that at some point in the last couple hundred years, humanity basically "changed tracks"; some grand plan was enacted, erased, and/or replaced. Flat Earth draws attention to the fact that we just accept what we are told about things we have no way of verifying for ourselves (I have never been in space to our planet and to be honest, after this map stuff, my grasp of heavenly geometry is not strong enough to tell real photos of our planet from fake). To me, the real attitude of flat earth is similar to that of stolenhistory.org -- basically, it is plausible we could be lied to on a grand scale about such a thing.

I don't *like* the Mandela effect community. People will take the most boring shit in the world, like how they can't remember when the Raisin Bran mascot changed, and turn it into some kind of conspiracy. They actively encourage each other to mistrust everything they perceive, when what they need to mistrust is the people who tell them to. I have been banned from communities for encouraging people that their grasp on reality is probably stronger than they think it is. Mandela Effect is such an effective psyop not only because it is self-reinforcing (if we are seriously concerned about Berenstein Bears, then literally ANY MEMORY could start giving you anxiety), but also because it is literally true, in some sense -- history *has* been edited. Just not in the meaningless ways the ME folks like to talk about.
Okay - I don't necessarily "like" the Mandela effect community or the conspiracy community. But I read them (mostly on Reddit) because while much of it is often insane and illogical, there are insights to be gleaned. I ended up here, after seeing a post on conspiracy on Reddit linked to this site.

Some of the things discussed (like map changes) are things discussed in this excellent forum. Is it not possible that the kind of changes in the past, which is now stolen history, could still be occurring, only now due to technology, some of us are seeing them as they occur?

I have had some of my own Mandela effects that I know absolutely to be true.

Simulation theory or multiverses makes a lot more sense to me than a worldwide, coordinated effort involving governments, historians and regular individuals to conceal our real history.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Simulation theory or multiverses makes a lot more sense to me than a worldwide, coordinated effort involving governments, historians and regular individuals to conceal our real history.
Totally agree on the execution point here. I can not begin to imagine the level of difficulties our governments would have to go through to implement such an enormous cover up.

in cahoots

Reactions
This board is not for open discussion ,apparently.
I don't think that's so much the case as the fact that there is no actual evidence that could possibly verify whether or not it was a simulation. I think it's perfectly valid to imagine we live in the simulation. But it doesn't matter, because it's a deep enough simulation that we suffer if we do not treat it as being real. There's not extensive historical paper trails to unpack, so there's less respectable research Korben can do for us on that subject.

Arc314

Reactions
Totally agree on the execution point here. I can not begin to imagine the level of difficulties our governments would have to go through to implement such an enormous cover up.
It is possible for a few people in power to know the truth,as they would also know that only 1 percent or less of people could see though the great lies...Back to the topic of the thread : The story narrative involving occult linked "Architects' who are credited with miraculous building skills and who seem to of came out of nowhere and set up shop in cities right before major fires occurred...I feel this quote by Arthur C. Clark from his Three Laws maybe of use to the discussion. #3 Any sufficient advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Clarke's three laws

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I feel this quote by Arthur C. Clark from his Three Laws maybe of use to the discussion. #3 Any sufficient advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Clarke's three laws
I think this is an excellent example of how constricted informational perception presents itself in every day life. I know this #3, but was always relating it to space travel only. Good wake up for me.

As far as being back on topic, here is another architect, though he lived somewhat later: Ralph Adams Cram, and one of his buildings First Presbyterian Church - Tacoma.
220px-Ralph_A._Cram_cph.3b34921.jpg 220px-Tacoma,_WA_-_First_Presbyterian_Church_cupola_05.jpg
At age 18, Cram moved to Boston in 1881 and worked for five years in the architectural office of Rotch & Tilden, after which he left for Rome to study classical architecture. During an 1887 Christmas Eve mass in Rome, he had a dramatic conversion experience. For the rest of his life, he practiced as a fervent Anglo-Catholic who identified as High Church Anglican. In the 1890s, Cram was a key figure in "social-controversial-inspirational" groups including the Pewter Mugs and the Visionists.
Sure enough we can find him here: Scottish Rite Masonic Museum & Library

Last edited:

Jenny

Reactions
And - now I have started to look into this style of architecture. Look at this monstrosity, built in Winnipeg, http://archiseek.com/2010/1886-city-hall-winnipeg-manitoba in 3 years and there was no brick factory in the province.
I don't think that's so much the case as the fact that there is no actual evidence that could possibly verify whether or not it was a simulation. I think it's perfectly valid to imagine we live in the simulation. But it doesn't matter, because it's a deep enough simulation that we suffer if we do not treat it as being real. There's not extensive historical paper trails to unpack, so there's less respectable research Korben can do for us on that subject.
I think Korban's research could lead to actual proof. The rebuilding of Seattle is mathematically impossible. My pictures of the Toronto rebuild - also suggest proof of a simulation.

I think we just need to start digging and it will be clear.

Last edited:

in cahoots

Reactions
I think Korban's research could lead to actual proof. The rebuilding of Seattle is mathematically impossible. My pictures of the Toronto rebuild - also suggest proof of a simulation.

I think we just need to start digging and it will be clear.
Yes. I am studying historical construction techniques. It is surprisingly difficult to find resources online that specifically described typical construction technique 120 years ago, but this gives us the math we need to really call bullshit.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Yes. I am studying historical construction techniques. It is surprisingly difficult to find resources online that specifically described typical construction technique 120 years ago, but this gives us the math we need to really call bullshit.
I think going the supply route could be a good way to go. Any real architectural documents appear to be non-existent. May be if we could get more people looking into the same specific issue, more results would come.

humanoidlord

Reactions
While I agree with you, both theories if true are remarkably compatible with what we are here calling the Lost History/New Chronology/I daresay SIMULATION theories. The intuition we are investigating is that at some point in the last couple hundred years, humanity basically "changed tracks"; some grand plan was enacted, erased, and/or replaced. Flat Earth draws attention to the fact that we just accept what we are told about things we have no way of verifying for ourselves (I have never been in space to our planet and to be honest, after this map stuff, my grasp of heavenly geometry is not strong enough to tell real photos of our planet from fake). To me, the real attitude of flat earth is similar to that of stolenhistory.org -- basically, it is plausible we could be lied to on a grand scale about such a thing.

I don't *like* the Mandela effect community. People will take the most boring shit in the world, like how they can't remember when the Raisin Bran mascot changed, and turn it into some kind of conspiracy. They actively encourage each other to mistrust everything they perceive, when what they need to mistrust is the people who tell them to. I have been banned from communities for encouraging people that their grasp on reality is probably stronger than they think it is. Mandela Effect is such an effective psyop not only because it is self-reinforcing (if we are seriously concerned about Berenstein Bears, then literally ANY MEMORY could start giving you anxiety), but also because it is literally true, in some sense -- history *has* been edited. Just not in the meaningless ways the ME folks like to talk about.
agree, my problem about flat earth is that its very hard to hide when compared to history

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Getting some architect, or a construction professional involved would be an interesting addition to this discussion.

Arc314

Reactions
Including this for general information about Year 1889, while not directly related to the Seattle Fire and rebuilding historical anomalies,it describes '1889 great fire events', according to historical accounts.In 1889, a Total Solar Eclipse occurred on January 1, beginning in California, visible over Western USA and continued to central Canada. Solar eclipse of January 1, 1889 In 1889, Great Fires destroyed "Spokane Falls" later renamed Spokane,WA August 4th "After the fire, Spokane experienced the "phoenix effect" typical of many cities destroyed by fire, as fine new buildings of a revitalized downtown rose from the ashes" Spokane's Great Fire "in desperate bid to starve the fire, firefighters began raising buildings with dynamite" The Great Fire (Spokane) ...Seattle, Ellensburg, Cheney and nearby Coeur d'Lane forest all succumbed to fire that year. The Great Fire of 1889 / The Santiago Canyon Fire of 1889 September 24-30 Santiago Canyon Fire was a massive wildfire, which burned large parts of Orange County, Riverside County and San Diego County. It was possibly the single largest wildfire in the recorded history of California. This one covered an enormous scope and burned very rapidly. July 7th The Great Bakersfield Fire of 1889 hit parts of Northern California. The fire would burn for three hours and destroyed most of the Town. Great Bakersfield Fire of 1889 Year 1889 according to Wikipedia: Year 1889

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Appreciate the info. I have this feeling that all the “Great Fire/Earthquake ” events, which took place in the 19 century and up to approximately 1917, might have happened at approximately the same time. There were too many displaying the same destructive/rebuilding properties. If they all were attributed to the same year, it eould have looked highly suspicious. Hence the time spread.

in cahoots

Reactions
this is high quality info, @Arc314. The Jan 1 solar eclipse is a good note, because regardless of what YOU believe, the people in power are obsessed with astrology and movement of the heavenly bodies. Many major global events are synchronized with significant events in the skies. Such things seem to emanate distinctive patterns of energy, which can be taken advantage of. (Actually, distortions in the reported regularity of eclipses through history provides evidence that roughly 800 or 1000 years were artificially added to our timeline when Rome fell.)

Arc314

Reactions
this is high quality info, @Arc314. The Jan 1 solar eclipse is a good note, because regardless of what YOU believe, the people in power are obsessed with astrology and movement of the heavenly bodies. Many major global events are synchronized with significant events in the skies. Such things seem to emanate distinctive patterns of energy, which can be taken advantage of. (Actually, distortions in the reported regularity of eclipses through history provides evidence that roughly 800 or 1000 years were artificially added to our timeline when Rome fell.)
The January 1st Total Solar Eclipse and Great Fires of 1889,appear to be linked together, as does the August 21st Total Solar Eclipse and Great Fires of 2017.The Great Fires of 1889 in the Western USA, are often blamed on abnormally dry weather and above-average temperatures.For the record : in July 1889,a mysterious blaze also broke out in the downtown of Reno,Nevada, but the fire was quickly extinguished by a hardworking water bucket brigade and the town was saved from complete destruction. Reno, NV Fire, Jul 1889 One cannot avoid seeing the similarities between historical news records of Year 1889 and 'the Great Fires' of 2017.2017 was a year of massive fires across the Western USA and Canada.Above average or devastating wildfires burned in Southwest Alaska, B.C. Western Canada,Montana,Oregon,Washington and California."The Great American (Total Solar) Eclipse of August 21 2017 was the biggest event of the Year." Great American Eclipse The Northern California or Wine Country Fires of 2017,began near the town of Santa Rosa on Oct. 8 - 9 (Tubbs Fire) causing great damage to vineyards,residential and business properties."The Thomas Fire of 2017, would eventually become California's largest wildfire on record." In December of 2017,27 wildfires exploded across Southern California,these fires reached up past Santa Barbara, but the effect on the town of Montecito by the Thomas Fire and ensuing mass destruction from the Mudslides during January of 2018, is perhaps the most memorable of these events. topics of research : (weather modification) geoengineering ,sun simulator

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
It's all fun, but I would prefer some chronological shift, time of the photography invention being 100 years off, and the houses built in a regular conventional style :)

Though choosing is not an option, it's gonna be what it's gonna be.