1815 Battle of Waterloo vs. 1816 Year Without Summer

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I cannot place my finger on it, but I have this strange feeling that the Battle of Waterloo has to be properly investigated. It took place on 18 June 1815.

The very next year we get this:
  • The year 1816 is known as the Year Without a Summer (also the Poverty Year and Eighteen Hundred and Froze To Death) because of severe climate abnormalities.
  • Year Without a Summer
The Narrative blamed the 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora. Below is an article where I attempted to look critically at the Tambora eruption of 1815.
kd_separator.jpg

KD: At the moment, this is just a pure speculation on my part, but I consider the Battle of Waterloo being the event which altered the climate. For those who want to investigate something history related, this could be it.

This is an 1806 commemorating medal.
Who knows what weapons they had back then?

mint_coin.jpg

JWW427

Reactions
I know the British had a great advantage with their rifle battalions like the 95th. The Baker rifle was devastating to the French at 300 yards.
See: Sharpes Rifles, books and videos. Superb.
I doubt if they had an effect on the weather, though.

Perhaps the volcanic eruption was caused by some unknown earthquake weapon, Ive heard they exist, and in non-nuclear form.
Sound frequency applied to just the right spot and you get an eruption or earthquake.
JWW

Starmonkey

Reactions
I'm curious if naming places all over (N America and Australia and "colonies", etc) after already existing places was to confuse and obfuscate. Before the WWW even. While now it's such a mess if you search something what you'll find. I know they like SPECIFICITY, but whatever. Still fails.
Or, now I'm wondering if it was RENAMING places, or if it was actually an accurate representation.
If the big old blanket of Tartaria was overlaying almost everything, maybe those peoples did actually have their own communities everywhere.
And what happened to AUSTRALIA?! Sort of like the Gobi or the Sahara or the American southwest. What obliterated all if these places???
Got off topic there.
Grew up in Iowa. There's a Waterloo there. A Madrid (pronounced incorrectly) and lots of other things. Born in Des Moines. That city supposedly had a monastery and was named for the monks...
But FUNNY (not so much HA HA), that most of the instances I've witnessed and the bastard ENGLISH in general, we are all taught or just disrespectful enough that we pronounce it all WRONG. Our vowels are different than most of the rest of the world, but... I've always found it to be kind of A$$HOLE. We pride ourselves on being a$$holes over here.