1811-12: Destruction Hypothesis

Silent Bob

Reactions
I have just watched the video about the Carolina Bays, I'd never heard of them before. The first thing to strike me was the similarity to liquid crystals in the way that they all point in the same direction. I have spent quite some time studying liquid crystals, and the image of all these oval bays immediately reminded me of the image we use to show how liquid crystals work. This link gives a nice summary of what I mean:

About Liquid Crystals

So, this led me to think about the mud floods, where we often talk of liquidation of the earth for some reason. Most people are familiar with solids and liquids, generally solids melt directly into a liquid phase. However, rod shaped molecules (or oval shape) also have liquid crystal phases in between solid and liquid. What if the mud flood involves the earth entering a liquid crystal phase rather than just liquid? This makes sense in light of the mud flood buildings.

So next I looked to see if anyone had linked liquid crystal directors to the California bays, I couldn't find anything but I did find this instead:

Evidence for natural molecular hydrogen seepage associated with Carolina bays (surficial, ovoid depressions on the Atlantic Coastal Plain, Province of the USA)

The above study analyses the hydrogen content of the soil in the bays. It looks possible that the hydrogen is 'degassed' from the earth below. Perhaps an earthquake would cause this to happen? The same earthquake could also have caused the earth to briefly enter a liquid crystal phase, explaining the alignment of the bays in one direction. The direction is usually determined by an electric/magnetic field, but I don't have any ideas yet for what field the bays are lining up with. Also the 'sulphur' like smell after earthquakes could be Hydrogen Sulfide.

Hydrogen sulfide - Wikipedia

Finally I stumbled across this Liquefaction hazard map with photos of past incidents. It looks like our cheaply built recent houses just fall apart, but the better constructed buildings of old perhaps just sink a little each time.

Liquefaction Hazard Maps

So all in all this seems to back up the idea that the New Madrid earthquakes had something to do with the bays forming. The earthquake may have in turn been caused by the 1811-1812 'Napoleans' comet. This is also backed up by Velikovsky and explains why people used to regard comets with fear, as a sign of bad things to come.

whitewave

Reactions

MinLo66

Reactions
I will get to the OP within a few days. Probably have some content to include to tie stuff in in a smoother fashion.

In my opinion the US 1812 aka Second Independence War is being deliberately downplayed, meanwhile it lasted for 1812-1815, approximately 3-4 years. How much does this 1812 war gets talked about in the US. It's all about the first Independence War and about the Civil War.
  • US goes into Canada, burns parts of Toronto and leaves.
  • UK goes into US, burns parts of Washington DC and leaves.
Just about simultaneously:
  • Napoleon enters Moscow, burns the city and leaves.
What’s the point of these actions. Sure there are plenty of plausible ones.

The above results in the 1816 year without summer in the US and Western Europe.

At about the same time South America is fighting for independence wearing very similar uniforms, and “burning” their own cities in the process.

California suffers their own “earthquake” of 1812. So does Caracas in Venezuela. Pretty sure there will be more with proper research.

@dreamtime, as far as Capriccio Ruin Artists go, we could be talking about the actual Biblical Noah’s Flood mentioned in the Bible. Judging by what appears to be a false timing provided for Pompeii, Troy and Sodom with Gomorrah, our Capriccio painters were depicting what exactly? I think it was the Flood consequences.

With Enoch being like the seventh from Adam, we can understand why Genesis does not explain in detail as to why the Flood to kill everything was necessary. The reason we do not see those details is because Moses, the alleged author of Genesis lived well after Enoch.

The church chose to omit, or not include the Book of Enoch in the Bible. Meanwhile, it’s existence was probably the exact reason Moses did not go in detail about the reasons for the Great Flood. It was already written by Enoch, and there was no reason to repeat the guy.

And as far as I understand, the Great Flood was the end result of the genetic manipulation. I mean various centaurs, minotaurs and other various chimeras. The ones we can see in the medieval books, and on various maps. Those not so distant authors would have never known about such creatures were the Flood to happen 4k years prior.

And then we have our Tower of Babel, which converted from cubits was only a few hundred feet tall. Ain’t no way something like that could have pissed the Almighty God off to the point of spreading people around and giving them different languages.

I think the Tower of Babel could be purely allegorical. We have this civilization of builders and they get brought to their knees to the point when they cannot communicate any longer.

Isn’t this what we see with the Global Architecture aka similar style buildings which get us with their beauty and intricacy, in the process making us wonder why we do not build like that any longer. Well, people stopped understanding each other and the skills went away. The Tower of Babel could be that global architectural style, and the ability to build those beautiful buildings came to an end once the God scattered the knowledge, destroyed the unity of the world, gave people different languages, and instilled Divide and Rule attitude.

Makes me wonder who the more contemporary Nimrod could be, for the info we are given on this guy does not appear to be enough to figure out.

That said, figuring out how long ago all these things really happened will be almost impossible. We could probably build the sequence, and guesstimate the time frames.

If those 1860 cities were indeed abandoned, what’s the way to calculate how long they were abandoned for?
Damn it KD, this has my head spinning...in a good kind of way...

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
LOL. Mine too, to be honest. I was hoping to post an update, but it is becoming much harder and bigger than I thought. Still working on it, and takes me to some unexpected bibliographic areas.

MinLo66

Reactions
It reminds me of the newspaper quote you posted somewhere, saying something like "Some people think the Year Without a Summer happened on a different date, but it happened in 1816".

This could hint to a multy-year cut, when the Year without a Summer maybe really happened after the mystery event of 1808 or earlier: 1808–1809 mystery eruption - Wikipedia

I think whatever really happened in regards to this year without a summer, is fundamental in understanding where we come from and what the roots of our society are. While the deaths are being downplayed today, this event may have killed a relevant part of society back then.

The fact that this time period also corellates so well with several war has been previously noted, especially the connection to Napoleon.

I think when it comes to patents, what they may have done, is taking all the technology of the previous civilization, and simply sharing it among the new robber barons. Which means they needed a couple of years to organize everything, and it resulted in massive amounts of technology being "patented", that is, being put under ownership of a couple of people.

I don't think that the fires even existed. Rather, they probably just repaired the existing structures, declared that there were fires, and afterwards established the view that everything was rebuilt. The goal? To redate the existence of these houses from before the "calamity" to newer times, in an effort to rewrite the history.

That would be the most effective strategy of hindering any attempt of rediscovering the true history. I think this also explains something that most historians simply take for granted: the ability of humans to kill other humans. If most people were indeed killed by "cosmic catastrophes", and the armies only sent in afterwards to essentially claim the new territory, that would be more belieavable. Like Napoleon, who just ran around, reclaiming a europe in ruins. The wars after 1800 were more like games of "who comes first", and bloody conflicts only arose when two parties clashed over their new territory claims. Obviously humans were brutal. But there's no point in killing millions of civilians.

Looking at the time lines, it all fits together.

This event basically birthed modern psychiatry. The most sensitive and awake people where those who suffered the most under the sudden change of collective perception.

There are two ways humans cope with change. One is burying the trauma, like you describe. This is what the majority does. They stimply switch to the new version of reality, and try to benefit from it as much as possible, which means they accept the new rulers. Those are the neurotic conformists.

A small minority who is still connected to the truth, because they can't split off the traumatic aspects, can't cope. They know, and they tell the truth, as everything else would be too painful. In the process, they are ousted from society, and suffer even more.

The conformists erect special places for those who can't cope with the trauma, and psychiatry is born.

Until this day psychiatriy and psychology is simply a way to control those who can't function, and still today those people tend to know something which the majority doesn't. It is a way of the collective mind to suppress the truth about our past. Without going through the pain of ones own and socieities' past, it is often impossible to see the larger truths about our world.

This image shows a world that was getting colder, where those who survived are the psychopaths: Lunatic asylum - Wikipedia Note that the image shows the new reality in darkness (left side), while the suffering people on the right are shown in a light surrounding, and the new rulers are all dressed in black.

The resistance against alternative views about or world, be it cosmology, or history, is largely fueled by the resistance against letting the trauma surface. The existence of academia is based upon lies only. The alternative historians make the same mistake. While they aknoclwedge unexplained forces and mysteries, the put everthing thousands of years into the past, severing our connection with it.

Right now we see a collective breakdown once again. The PTB were able to postpone it with the two world wars, but now with wars being history, people start to come out of the survival mode, and are governed by these unconscious forces again, which manifests in the extinction fear of "environmental collapse". While it is too painful to see that only humanity itself is degenerating, at least the idea that something is dying is projected onto the world. Even the neurotic conformist people start to realize that there has to be something bigger than our modern life.

It would change everything. Our entire way of life, at least for those who want to live with this new truth. Before discovering the truth, the illusions have to be deconstructed. Which is a very frightening process, and the difficult task is to accept that there might not be something to replace the illusions with for quite a while. It is just a void at first, when enough people come together to see and accept this void, a new vision of the past emerges from the collective energy of looking at it.

It is amazing how far we have progressed. For me it started with watching all videos on the NewEarth channel. But only when analyzing the maps thanks to the mud flood thread on WildHeretic did I really start to see the connections. And now the picture gets even clearer, with the focus being on the time leading to modernity, the industrial age. I think we are getting ever closer to something tangible, thanks to this forum and people like Conspiracy-R-US, JonLevi, Wise Up, NewEarth, etc.

Especially the guys behind the Conspiracy-R-US, Wise Up and JonLevi channel are very connected to the truth, and are able to look at our past with new eyes.

Be it the unified global architecture, the destruction of the northern hemisphere with crater like impact, the double-headed eagle, the Renaissance, the illusion of the medieval times, the waste management topic, the orphan trains, robber barons of the industrial age, central banking and rise of democracy, the wars around 1800, the world expositions, the buried first floors, recent change in global climate, the strange devices on old buildings, the unified architectural style of churches, giants of the recent past, the disappearance of Tartaria and other kingdoms, the lost and apparently traumatized natives living in tents, the california fires and destroyed american cities, star forts, the map changes and redating, the bible and the Vatican, colonization and expanding western Empires, the NASA lies, world war one and two; it all fits together somehow.
You and KD are going to figure something out if you keep these trains of thought going. I just know it...

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Will share this. I'm buried in the Book of Enoch up to my ears.

MinLo66

Reactions
View attachment 23481

Path of totality for 2017/2024 "Great American Eclipses". Intersection near Cairo. X-marks the spot. New Madrid.
shit. I am right smack dab in the line of fire too.
Originally I placed the contents of this post in the thread below:
Figured it might deserve a discussion of its own, so there it goes.

*****​

I don’t know how I managed to overlook this video, but Conspiracy-R-Us outdid us all.

If our 1861-1865 Civil War related city and infrastructure damages (to which we could probably add all of our urban fires) were really the result of the so-called New Madrid “earthquake” of 1811-1812... oh boy.

Our carbon copied “Fires”, with no casualties, unfortunately would probably end up with millions of dead humans of all sizes.

Add to it our ridiculous world population growth chart, and it fits right in.

Crimean War destructions get a much better explanation.

All the Wars of 1812, both Napoleonic in Europe, and Second Independence War here in the US get connected. Burning of Moscow, and Washibgton DC gets explained much better than the narrative suggests.

The year without summer, which allegedly was in 1816 gets in the mix as well, but probably ends up being pushed back by a year or two.

The phantom time which could go from 1812 to approximately 1871, or may be a bit later, with everything in between being made up, gets established. Well may be.

Missing millions strong crowds visiting expos... where did they go? Nowhere. Without these expos we have no history. Take them out of the equation, without all the photos of expo “progress”, what are we left with? We are left with the Civil War staged photos. Take those away, and we have nothing but cartoons for photographic history.

The abandoned cities of 1860s get a better explanation.

Orphan train children, who came from God knows where do the repopulation thing. And also guarantee that nobody remembers anything.

And looks like the above scenario could apply to the rest of the world.

And finally, all of the above gets tied together by one F-ed up weapon, which probably is the fasces.

If the power of fasces is real, than this tech could not exist in the vacuum of horse buggies. There were other amazing things out there, like pneumatic trains and other advanced stuff.

The photography invention time gets thrown out of the window.

We could probably factor in our young forests too.

Essentially, we end up with a single event destruction spread out in time, with various destruction causes being assigned.

That said, if you don’t watch the below video, you do not really want to know this stuff.

P.S. It was a quick throw-together type post. Will try to polish it up with proper formatting and links first chance I get.
I like the Conspiracy R Us dude and that was a very interesting vid. I started listening to him a while back and then forgot about him but he does some good work.

dreamtime

Reactions
Here's a translated article regarding the "mystery eruption of 1808":

Naturkatastrophen: Erste Augenzeugen des unbekannten Vulkanausbruchs

First eyewitnesses of the unknown volcanic eruption​

The "year without summer" 1816 already had a precursor shortly before. But nobody knows which volcano was responsible for it. Now there is a first trace.​
In the year 1815 the Indonesian volcano Tambora exploded, 1816 followed then the "year without summer", because the ash and sulfur particles of the eruption worked like a parasol and cooled the earth. But Tambora alone was not to blame for the fact that the time between 1810 and 1820 became the world's coldest decade of the last 500 years. Even before that, a volcanic eruption must have darkened the atmosphere - at least this is indicated by aerosol deposits in Greenlandic and Antarctic ice cores. However: In no chronicle of that epoch was a corresponding note found. The place and time of the "unknown eruption" could not be found. Now Caroline Williams from the University of Bristol and her team may have found a clue after months of unsuccessful work through Spanish colonial chronicles. Only when they analysed the writings of the Colombian astronomer José de Caldas, head of the observatory in Bogota from 1805 to 1810, did they find a suitable description.​
In February 1809, Caldas reported a mystery that included a permanent, stratospheric and "transparent cloud" that "inhibits the radiating sun over Bogota". This occultation began, according to his letter, on December 11, 1808 and was observed everywhere in Colombia. He describes in detail that the sun could only be perceived as matt silver shimmering and was confused by many with the moon. It had been cold, and the fields covered with frost, which destroyed the harvests. Shortly afterwards, the researchers also discovered a short note by the Peruvian physicist José Hipólito Unanue from Lima, who at the same time writes of glowing sunsets - a frequent occurrence after volcanic eruptions and triggered by the ash floating in the atmosphere, which scatters the light more strongly. The consequences of the "unknown eruption" could be seen on both sides of the equator.​
These two first written eyewitness accounts, which have appeared so far, indicate that the eruption must have taken place within two weeks before December 4, 1808. In order to further limit the place and time of the catastrophe, the scientists now want to evaluate old ship diaries. It remains a mystery, however, why such a strong eruption hardly left any traces in the chronicles of that time. Williams suspects that this was connected with the prevailing political turbulences on both sides of the Atlantic: In Europe the Napoleonic wars raged, which also included Spain as a war of independence. At the same time, the struggles for freedom in South America intensified, ultimately ending the colonial era there. Many historians therefore probably turned to political and war reporting and had no eye for geological events.​

Last edited:

Timeshifter

Reactions
Here's a translated article regarding the "mystery eruption of 1808":

Naturkatastrophen: Erste Augenzeugen des unbekannten Vulkanausbruchs

First eyewitnesses of the unknown volcanic eruption​

The "year without summer" 1816 already had a precursor shortly before. But nobody knows which volcano was responsible for it. Now there is a first trace.​
In the year 1815 the Indonesian volcano Tambora exploded, 1816 followed then the "year without summer", because the ash and sulfur particles of the eruption worked like a parasol and cooled the earth. But Tambora alone was not to blame for the fact that the time between 1810 and 1820 became the world's coldest decade of the last 500 years. Even before that, a volcanic eruption must have darkened the atmosphere - at least this is indicated by aerosol deposits in Greenlandic and Antarctic ice cores. However: In no chronicle of that epoch was a corresponding note found. The place and time of the "unknown eruption" could not be found. Now Caroline Williams from the University of Bristol and her team may have found a clue after months of unsuccessful work through Spanish colonial chronicles. Only when they analysed the writings of the Colombian astronomer José de Caldas, head of the observatory in Bogota from 1805 to 1810, did they find a suitable description.​
In February 1809, Caldas reported a mystery that included a permanent, stratospheric and "transparent cloud" that "inhibits the radiating sun over Bogota". This occultation began, according to his letter, on December 11, 1808 and was observed everywhere in Colombia. He describes in detail that the sun could only be perceived as matt silver shimmering and was confused by many with the moon. It had been cold, and the fields covered with frost, which destroyed the harvests. Shortly afterwards, the researchers also discovered a short note by the Peruvian physicist José Hipólito Unanue from Lima, who at the same time writes of glowing sunsets - a frequent occurrence after volcanic eruptions and triggered by the ash floating in the atmosphere, which scatters the light more strongly. The consequences of the "unknown eruption" could be seen on both sides of the equator.​
These two first written eyewitness accounts, which have appeared so far, indicate that the eruption must have taken place within two weeks before December 4, 1808. In order to further limit the place and time of the catastrophe, the scientists now want to evaluate old ship diaries. It remains a mystery, however, why such a strong eruption hardly left any traces in the chronicles of that time. Williams suspects that this was connected with the prevailing political turbulences on both sides of the Atlantic: In Europe the Napoleonic wars raged, which also included Spain as a war of independence. At the same time, the struggles for freedom in South America intensified, ultimately ending the colonial era there. Many historians therefore probably turned to political and war reporting and had no eye for geological events.​
Execllent work. Bang in the time when no one was reporting on an obvious world reset, disguised as local wars...

Maybe it was no 'natural' Eruption, but disruption caused by multiple fasces? Maybe this time frame was when all of the big stuff happened?

Ahh, always more questions.

whitewave

Reactions
"It remains a mystery, however, why such a strong eruption hardly left any traces in the chronicles of that time. Williams suspects that this was connected with the prevailing political turbulences on both sides of the Atlantic: In Europe the Napoleonic wars raged, which also included Spain as a war of independence. At the same time, the struggles for freedom in South America intensified, ultimately ending the colonial era there. Many historians therefore probably turned to political and war reporting and had no eye for geological events."

That, or there were no survivors to record the event.

NowhereMan

Reactions
The phantom time which could go from 1812 to approximately 1871, or may be a bit later, with everything in between being made up, gets established. Well may be.
I don't know how, but it's too coincidental for there not to be a connection between your phantom time frame of 1812-1871 ("or may be a bit later") and how it almost completely overlaps the time frame of when the Original 13th Amendment was found in all the old law books from 1816-1876.

What if the entire history of the united states as we know it, perpetuated even unto this very day, is an elaborate piece of constantly rewritten history with constantly destroyed/rebuilt lands and cities, and we are currently living in a real-life Truman Show crossed with Dark City?

I think something interesting to consider is that the War of 1812 is a very strange named war. Very rarely is there ever a War of 1633 for example. They have names, Hundred Years War, American War of Independence, Crimean War, Boer War, World War One. That the war is named War of 1812, when it lasted years after is telling. While the Napoleonic Wars are being fought, a named supposedly lumped on a bunch of on again off again conflicts.
What if '1812' in the War of 1812 is used specifically because "they" want us to use it as a chronological reference point? Like the year may not actually be 1812 per say, or that the War even began in 1812, but they want us to believe it is? Or that 1812 means something other than a year? 1812 what? 1812 tartarian cities torched?

Last edited: