1811-12: Destruction Hypothesis

dreamtime

Reactions
Ones we start paying close attention, everything has its origin in the 19th century. If it wasn't created in the 19th century, it was "re-discovered" in the 19th century.
It reminds me of the newspaper quote you posted somewhere, saying something like "Some people think the Year Without a Summer happened on a different date, but it happened in 1816".

This could hint to a multy-year cut, when the Year without a Summer maybe really happened after the mystery event of 1808 or earlier: 1808–1809 mystery eruption - Wikipedia

I think whatever really happened in regards to this year without a summer, is fundamental in understanding where we come from and what the roots of our society are. While the deaths are being downplayed today, this event may have killed a relevant part of society back then.

The fact that this time period also corellates so well with several war has been previously noted, especially the connection to Napoleon.

I think when it comes to patents, what they may have done, is taking all the technology of the previous civilization, and simply sharing it among the new robber barons. Which means they needed a couple of years to organize everything, and it resulted in massive amounts of technology being "patented", that is, being put under ownership of a couple of people.

I don't think that the fires even existed. Rather, they probably just repaired the existing structures, declared that there were fires, and afterwards established the view that everything was rebuilt. The goal? To redate the existence of these houses from before the "calamity" to newer times, in an effort to rewrite the history.

Essentially, we end up with a single event destruction spread out in time, with various destruction causes being assigned.
That would be the most effective strategy of hindering any attempt of rediscovering the true history. I think this also explains something that most historians simply take for granted: the ability of humans to kill other humans. If most people were indeed killed by "cosmic catastrophes", and the armies only sent in afterwards to essentially claim the new territory, that would be more belieavable. Like Napoleon, who just ran around, reclaiming a europe in ruins. The wars after 1800 were more like games of "who comes first", and bloody conflicts only arose when two parties clashed over their new territory claims. Obviously humans were brutal. But there's no point in killing millions of civilians.

I would add to KD's list, the reason for all the insane asylums. These were for the folk who couldn't psychologically recover from the catastrophe and its after effects.
Looking at the time lines, it all fits together.

The modern era of institutionalized provision for the care of the mentally ill, began in the early 19th century with a large state-led effort. Public mental asylums were established in Britain after the passing of the 1808 County Asylums Act.[29] This empowered magistrates to build rate-supported asylums in every county to house the many 'pauper lunatics'. Nine counties first applied, and the first public asylum opened in 1811 in Nottinghamshire.[30] Parliamentary Committees were established to investigate abuses at private madhouses like Bethlem Hospital - its officers were eventually dismissed and national attention was focused on the routine use of bars, chains and handcuffs and the filthy conditions the inmates lived in.[31] However, it was not until 1828 that the newly appointed Commissioners in Lunacy were empowered to license and supervise private asylums.[32] - wikipedia
This event basically birthed modern psychiatry. The most sensitive and awake people where those who suffered the most under the sudden change of collective perception.

There are two ways humans cope with change. One is burying the trauma, like you describe. This is what the majority does. They stimply switch to the new version of reality, and try to benefit from it as much as possible, which means they accept the new rulers. Those are the neurotic conformists.

A small minority who is still connected to the truth, because they can't split off the traumatic aspects, can't cope. They know, and they tell the truth, as everything else would be too painful. In the process, they are ousted from society, and suffer even more.

The conformists erect special places for those who can't cope with the trauma, and psychiatry is born.

Until this day psychiatriy and psychology is simply a way to control those who can't function, and still today those people tend to know something which the majority doesn't. It is a way of the collective mind to suppress the truth about our past. Without going through the pain of ones own and socieities' past, it is often impossible to see the larger truths about our world.

This image shows a world that was getting colder, where those who survived are the psychopaths: Lunatic asylum - Wikipedia Note that the image shows the new reality in darkness (left side), while the suffering people on the right are shown in a light surrounding, and the new rulers are all dressed in black.

The resistance against alternative views about or world, be it cosmology, or history, is largely fueled by the resistance against letting the trauma surface. The existence of academia is based upon lies only. The alternative historians make the same mistake. While they aknoclwedge unexplained forces and mysteries, the put everthing thousands of years into the past, severing our connection with it.

Right now we see a collective breakdown once again. The PTB were able to postpone it with the two world wars, but now with wars being history, people start to come out of the survival mode, and are governed by these unconscious forces again, which manifests in the extinction fear of "environmental collapse". While it is too painful to see that only humanity itself is degenerating, at least the idea that something is dying is projected onto the world. Even the neurotic conformist people start to realize that there has to be something bigger than our modern life.

And of course the next question comes. What if do find out? I mean really find out the truth of our past, which I think we all want. I wonder if it would have any real impact on anything in the world?
It would change everything. Our entire way of life, at least for those who want to live with this new truth. Before discovering the truth, the illusions have to be deconstructed. Which is a very frightening process, and the difficult task is to accept that there might not be something to replace the illusions with for quite a while. It is just a void at first, when enough people come together to see and accept this void, a new vision of the past emerges from the collective energy of looking at it.

It is amazing how far we have progressed. For me it started with watching all videos on the NewEarth channel. But only when analyzing the maps thanks to the mud flood thread on WildHeretic did I really start to see the connections. And now the picture gets even clearer, with the focus being on the time leading to modernity, the industrial age. I think we are getting ever closer to something tangible, thanks to this forum and people like Conspiracy-R-US, JonLevi, Wise Up, NewEarth, etc.

Especially the guys behind the Conspiracy-R-US, Wise Up and JonLevi channel are very connected to the truth, and are able to look at our past with new eyes.

Be it the unified global architecture, the destruction of the northern hemisphere with crater like impact, the double-headed eagle, the Renaissance, the illusion of the medieval times, the waste management topic, the orphan trains, robber barons of the industrial age, central banking and rise of democracy, the wars around 1800, the world expositions, the buried first floors, recent change in global climate, the strange devices on old buildings, the unified architectural style of churches, giants of the recent past, the disappearance of Tartaria and other kingdoms, the lost and apparently traumatized natives living in tents, the california fires and destroyed american cities, star forts, the map changes and redating, the bible and the Vatican, colonization and expanding western Empires, the NASA lies, world war one and two; it all fits together somehow.

Last edited:

Recognition

Reactions
I think it's impossible to talk on some iPhone X while having horses as the only mode of transportation. Too much of a technological imbalance that is.

We clearly have objects like the Great Eastern Ship, laying of the underwater cable from Europe to the US, and patenting of the VPP ship screw in the 1850s. All these things predate a roll of toilet paper by about 30 years. There are no acceptable reasons for things like that to happen. Just as there is no reason to have a pneumatic train 150 years ago, while View attachment 23329 Musk works on getting one built in 2019. We have plausible explanations, and have to be satisfied with those for there is no other option.

I suggest that there is a possibility of the 19th century lasting for as long as was needed by the controllers. Whether we wanna call them Gods, or simply more advanced individuals lacking genetic imperfections regular humans have. I.e. life duration and such. Could they take 300 years to prepare? Sure? Could it be 50? It's just as well possible. I honestly do not know how to figure this one out but the patenting rate, and construction speeds are the dead give away. Linked is just one of the pubs from 1850-1870 time frame, and it's just one of the hundreds. Look through, and judge for yourself. I would like to use this thread, as well as this one for demo purposes. Who are we kidding? Where did this stuff come from?

Ones we start paying close attention, everything has its origin in the 19th century. If it wasn't created in the 19th century, it was "re-discovered" in the 19th century.

This image below can separate two states of mind, with one thinking that this is the intended design (suggested by the narrative), and the other one trying to figure out... what the heck happened in the world to create such a contraption?

To me the below means that prior to 1877 this car did not need any horse to get moving. Yet I still have no idea of how long ago that "prior to 1877" was.

Amazing thread, again, KD. This theory has a beautiful simplicity, that makes things a lot easier to puzzle out, and explain multiple questions we've all been asking, as a group.

I'd like to respond with my theory to what someone said above:

'What would be the benefit to hiding this event from our current civilization? Was there high technology involved that needn't be disclosed? Were we interacting with and observing something interdimensional/extraterrestrial? If it was simply a natural disaster, why would it be so important to mess with history like that?'

I think it's possible that a repetition of growth, and then destruction of world civilization has happened multiple times, potentially for experimental purposes. I think these iterations of destruction cycle are able to be identified by the use of certain letters in certain combos in books and on architecture. My example for here is going to be limited to english, but if multilingual people want to chime in with their thoughts, i'm all ears:)

For example: let's say in one iteration of the build half of the build/destroy cycle, there was no use of the letter U, instead, the letter V is utilized in all words, In its place.

That missing letter is like a label for which destroyed civilization the item was created in,
As we move forward with remainders of previous civilizations sprinkled throughout each now civilization incarnation.

Here's a mainstream explanation why some buildings are missing these letters.

Why "V" Instead of "U"

Another example would be the use of F, in place of the letter S, in old books.

Maybe, each time this cycle occurs, it is marked off by a letter, for whomever is conducting the experiment?

I.e. "Ah yes, the beautiful creation of the

19th Century: Tunnel Boring Machines, Frederick Beaumont, Second Industrial Revolution

Was created in the X cycle. What a pity we had to destroy that invention"

Perhaps, at the end of this cycle, there will be a new letter added to our alphabet, to mark off our accomplishments.

Would the left over buildings/inventions be some kind of control, for use in experiment to observe how each incarnation develops?:)

Attachments

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
History definitely seems to be cyclical and we’re in the end of another period. Natural disasters that probably aren’t natural, genetic engineering, AI, mind control, rumors of war, one currency, gods of ‘old’ coming out of hiding, on and on.

The mystery of iniquity is being revealed. We’re searching out what may have really happened but who is known and has been working since the beginning, as is obvious when you look into any topic. The Bible has the story. If this is the last cycle is still unknown.
I think the internet while it helps the psychos could also be also their undoing, this time. Although I can’t see how it can be stopped, but it can be delayed as in the other cycles.

Starman

Reactions
Right now we see a collective breakdown once again. The PTB were able to postpone it with the two world wars, but now with wars being history, people start to come out of the survival mode, and are governed by these unconscious forces again, which manifests in the extinction fear of "environmental collapse". While it is too painful to see that only humanity itself is degenerating, at least the idea that something is dying is projected onto the world.
You hit the nail on the head, Dreamtime. This view lies at the center of Velikovsky's fears, though he was worried about nuclear war and not environmental collapse. Now today we have both fears to contend with. Plus a few more!

Without the truth emerging of a past earth catastrophe and the horrendous suffering experienced during and after the event, humanity will continue to hide from itself and fall victim to false narratives and false saviors. Nobody wants to acknowledge this experience that humanity went through (multiple times).

So instead we harbor the emotional content in the unconscious and live lives of quiet desperation, not knowing what is tearing at our soul.

As long as we run from the truth and invent intellectual salves to sooth our souls, we will only scratch at the surface of our dilemma. People would rather pile on with fearing the latest boogey man or enemy than look deeper at what our species has to contend with.

VonKitty

Reactions
This theory rings true for me as well. I think KD has presented a great outline, one that explains so much that has been unexplainable. And now we just need to plug in the missing pieces, which is no easy task considering all of the lies we’ve been handed. — And, as a side note, I just want to say, lately I had been pretty bored with life until I started participating in this site a couple of months ago, and now I feel like I have something purposeful to do with my free time. Of course I still enjoy my other hobbies, but there’s something bigger and more meaningful about this one, like we’re on the verge of something really great here. So thank you, KD, for creating the site, and to the rest of you for introducing me to new ideas!

Trismegistus brought up some great questions. I believe technology, weapons were used that they don’t want us to know about, and most of this technology “invented” in the 19th century was simply highjacked from previous times. Why? The more we’re in the dark, the stronger their hold over us. I believe the main “controllers” are extraterrestrials and/or hybrids of sorts, which I know is debatable for most, but it’s what resonates with me.

Pulling off a reset, the expos, etc. reminds me of The Handmaid’s Tale. A small group in control, killing anyone resistant to their ways, effectively silencing the remainder in fear for their lives. Children taken, brainwashed. Next generation completely oblivious to the old ways, but indoctrinated into the new falsehoods. Enslavement.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
May be they used this same very weapon during the Tunguska event. Could be for testing purposes, or could be for power demonstration. Were there any serious political events to happen in Russia immediately after 1908?

milhaus

Reactions
Here is part of a comment I wrote Monday that might be relevant:

it seems that the only way this might make sense if there were two cultures "coexisting" at the same time or some type of overlap. Using the official timeline:
1400s-1600s invasion +bio warfare. Start from east and move west as areas open up. Offer land grabs and move your people to specific locations that have been cleared and tell them to not stray from their designated trails or the "savages" will get them. Remember the stories of women being taken by savages and preferring to live with them? Hm.
This means the people (I mean the pawns) that took over these places were possibly unaware of what was actually happening in some cases but I doubt all....

1812 natural or unnatural disasters.
Civil War, going after the resistance and taking their children.
They either comply or be killed. Maybe connected to the "know nothing party".
Fires that targeted the original inhabitants. New inhabitants take over and old inhabitants are sent to camps (or somewhere else), children taken again. Then assigned to families.
What I mean by children being assigned to families is that some of these last names could have been like company names.
I personally feel we can make a rough outline/timeline without immediately introducing more phantom time which adds unnecessary confusion before we have a somewhat clearer picture. Not to say it isn't possible, but I think it was more like one thing leading to the other. Deliberate acts as well as opportunistic acts that culminated in what we have today. I could be totally wrong on that! Only my opinion.

Timeshifter

Reactions
May be they used this same very weapon during the Tunguska event. Could be for testing purposes, or could be for power demonstration. Were there any serious political events to happen in Russia immediately after 1908?
Came across this blog with some beautiful photos and some info...

'The first great modern change in Siberia was the Trans-Siberian Railway, constructed during 1891–1916. It linked Siberia more closely to the rapidly industrialising Russia of Nicholas II. Around seven million people moved to Siberia from European Russia between 1801 and 1914. From 1859 to 1917, more than half a million people migrated to the Russian Far East. Siberia has extensive natural resources. During the 20th century, large-scale exploitation of these was developed, and industrial towns cropped up throughout the region.'

Perhaps the influx of new people was key? Industrialisation?

vintage-everyday-life-of-siberia-1900s-11.jpg

vintage-everyday-life-of-siberia-1900s-06.jpg
Very different buildings in the 2 images

Link

Edit. Of course these images could be anywhere and any when...

Wobblegong

Reactions
And then we have our Tower of Babel, which converted from cubits was only a few hundred feet tall. Ain’t no way something like that could have pissed the Almighty God off to the point of spreading people around and giving them different languages.

I think the Tower of Babel could be purely allegorical. We have this civilization of builders and they get brought to their knees to the point when they cannot communicate any longer.
The Tower of Babel seems like it could be an allegory of the Mud Flood. What was once a global community scattered by cataclysm forcing separate cultures to evolve. All while on top of existing architecture from previous civilizations, and making use of what technologies remained. Similar symbols shared globally but with slightly different meanings seem almost like fossil records that older civilizations discovered. Europe may have been the first civilization to advance more rapidly given its theorized distance from Atlantis (Druids, Welsh, etc.) Rome was probably the hub of all plundered knowledge that the various cultures had. They dissolved (take your choice of as to why) I don’t know enough to speak on it. The secret societies that descended from the philosophers seem to have used this knowledge for power and wealth. That’s why Cortez was able to defeat the Aztecs with so few resources, they believed one of their gods would be returning soon and Cortez showed up right on time. That’s why he was accepted in and treated well only to hold their leader for ransom to kill him in the end anyway. Eagle and the serpent symbolism seem to play a big part in this given the current flags of nations.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Interesting "Baltimore Battle Monument". Its appearance (or should I say theme) is "screaming" that it was done for the US Independence War #2. United States was an interesting country back then.
By the way, why don’t we write A.D. 2019?
kd_separator.jpg

Anyone feels like helping out with some contemporary newspaper articles on this New Madrid Earthquake? Here is the one I found. See anything interesting in the account?

screenhunter_07-mar-16-11-55.gif

screenhunter_04-mar-16-11-49.gif

screenhunter_05-mar-16-11-53.gif

screenhunter_06-mar-16-11-54.gif

Recognition

Reactions
Does 9 years later count? The first 'devaluation' occurred, then, and people's life savings were reduced to nothing.

"In the late 19th century, the reforming tsarist minister Sergei Witte brought Russia onto the gold standard, but the ruble came crashing down with the Russian Empire in 1917 and subsequent civil war. In 1917, a U.S. dollar was worth 11 rubles — by 1923 a dollar was worth more than 2 million rubles."

Russian Ruble's 800-Year History Haunts Current Plunge

tupperaware

Reactions
Interesting "Baltimore Battle Monument". Its appearance (or should I say theme) is "screaming" that it was done for the US Independence War #2. United States was an interesting country back then.
Anyone feels like helping out with some contemporary newspaper articles on this New Madrid Earthquake? Here is the one I found. See anything interesting in the account?

Below is some interesting clip evidence from the Reporter article of local mass psychosis brought on by the earthquake and whatever caused it. Manly men and family providers deserting their families? Somebody dropped a link at the forum about the Dyatlov Pass mystery. Reading a bit I found that near subaudible sound at sufficient energy being able to do first quite a bit of mental impairment then as the energy gets more intense, serious physical damage. Mystery At Dyatlov Pass

Here is something that very few people have heard about. Nerve impulses are at least partially sound based. Controversial New Idea: Nerves Transmit Sound, Not Electricity. Not much lately on this but the latest theory revision is that nerve impulses are "electro-acoustic" and not just acoustic and not just electric. There is a conversion of sound to electricity at synaptic junctions. Then back to sound on the other side of the junction.

Perhaps Mother Nature or something else sometimes conjures up catastrophes that have a very significant low frequency sound for sustained periods - enough to drive people into a state of near complete submission in one form or another.

One part of this theory is that nerves have a "myelin" sheath where certain characteristics of this sheath are changed with anesthetics perturbing sound transmission leading to controlled "unconsciousness".

"High powered, low frequency sound from about 30 Hz to about 100 Hz (just beyond infrasound) causes the following biological effects: fatigue, blurred vision, bowel spasms, pain or damage to internal organs, feelings of fullness in the chest cavity, chest wall vibration, difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, choking, and respiratory impairment.

Infrasound causes a variety of psychological effects depending on the frequency and power level. It can cause the following: loss of concentration, disgust, apathy, sadness, depression, fear, anxiety, and panic attacks. “These transmissions” said John Alexander in his December 1980 article, The New Mental Battlefield, “can be used to induce depression or irritability in a target population.”"

BStankman

Reactions
This theory ties so much of we have been researching together, I hardly know where to start.

Let's just say there was a civilization and confederation that extended from west of Appliachia to Moscow. That has been written out of history.

That was weakened by the comet of 1811, the new Madrid Earthquakes, and a year without summer.
Then attacked by jackals on two fronts.

Suddenly the falsification of the Louisiana Purchase and the Russian involvement is the civil war take on a different meaning.
The colonization of the west coast prior to the interior of the US seems to come into play.

We can look at a list of 19th century US wars that are labeled Indian Wars, and determine if they are a cover for something more.
Who really were the native American / tartarians? Why were they attacked to the point of having there culture and memory erased?
Were they the tent survivors of failed cities? Or were they a historic preppers, hostile towards people fleeing the cities in a fight for limited resources?

And possibly exhibitions that exhibit the spoils of war in newly conquered territory.

Mabzynn

Reactions

Looks like it was felt all the way up in Portsmouth...

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political., December 20, 1811, Image 3

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political. (Alexandria [Va.]) 1808-1812, December 20, 1811, Image 3

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political., December 24, 1811, Image 3

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political. (Alexandria [Va.]) 1808-1812, December 24, 1811, Image 3

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political., January 25, 1812, Image 2

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political. (Alexandria [Va.]) 1808-1812, December 20, 1811, Image 3

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political., January 25, 1812, Image 3

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political. (Alexandria [Va.]) 1808-1812, January 25, 1812, Image 3

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political., January 30, 1812, Image 3

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political. (Alexandria [Va.]) 1808-1812, January 30, 1812, Image 3

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political., February 13, 1812, Image 2

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political. (Alexandria [Va.]) 1808-1812, February 13, 1812, Image 2

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political., February 24, 1812, Image 2

Alexandria daily gazette, commercial & political. (Alexandria [Va.]) 1808-1812, February 24, 1812, Image 2

Alexandria gazette, commercial and political., March 09, 1813, Image 2

Alexandria gazette, commercial and political. (Alexandria [Va.]) 1812-1817, March 09, 1813, Image 2
American papers are a waste of time though... These are so clearly scrubbed and manipulated considering none of these articles were available last year. The Alexandria Gazette was run by a man named Samuel Snowden. The other papers available during this period on the Library of Congress are from the Delaware Gazette and I've already posted about how garbage that source was as well.

From Thomas Jefferson to Samuel Snowden, 29 September 1803
To Samuel Snowden

Washington Sep. 29. 03.
Sir
I pray you to recieve & apply the within sum of one hundred dollars to the use of those among you afflicted with the present sickness, who may be in need of it. I further request that no acknolegement may be made of it in the public papers, nor otherwise in any manner. I offer my best wishes for the reestablishment of the health of Alexandria, & to yourself my respectful salutations.

If you needed anymore evidence the papers in America were controlled... you can see Thomas Jefferson offering "charity" hush money to not print information. Currently this event is recorded as 3,000 inhabitants abandoning Alexandria, Virginia due to a "Yellow-Fever" epidemic.

Here's an article from Ireland:

Belfast Commercial Chronicle - Monday 16 March 1812

Why do people across the pond seem to know more about the extent of the damage in the Americas than any publisher in the Americas?

Last edited:

Onijunbei

Reactions
There is also the possibility that "advanced" technology had nothing to do with it. There is the possibility that humanoids on Earth were just "different". In other words they had more capability to do the things we think are advanced because of "our" frame of reference. It seems far fetched but there is some subject matter lines that appeal to it.

1. Giants
2. Monuments we have no way to construct ourselves, but show no signs of windows, glass, polymers, chemical compounds outside of natural compounds from the Earth, no advanced tools or machinery, no lifts, no electronics... I wouldn't want to live in Petra or the Pyramids without climate control. Our ancestors basically just had "carving" abilities. No advanced structures, no steel, no oil based anything.
3. No bathrooms. I don't know how much truth is involved in Breatharians, but allegedly there are a few people that don't need to eat at all.
4. Indian gurus who speak of humans having better access and control over divine essence, energy ( electricity) when the Earth and Sun are closer to some great Source in the Great Procession.
5. Cathedrals that show signs of electric gathering and cymatic frequency knowledge. But there is nothing "special" about the material its made out of.

It is wholly possible that with the advent of electricity, steam, and colleges, more people had more time to tinker and there was an explosion of technology that emerges. At some point horrible people just started to plan the Absolute control over existing technology and subsequently all future technology, and so they set out to install "their" professors in the universities and fund all the "research".

In the Gospels, Jesus says that with belief, one can move a mountain. Heal the sick. Raise the dead maybe. Cast out demons.
Even metaphorically speaking, if we are more in tune with the natural energy of this world we would be capable of doing so much more.
The Shaolin Monks come to mind.
Now imagine the Earth having more access to energy and people being filled with more of that energy, imagine now what a Monk could do with Chi.

Just throwing it out there...

This should probably be moved to a different thread...

Last edited:

trismegistus

Reactions
Here is a good account of the earthquake. She talks of her town sinking 15 feet. https://www.memphis.edu/ceri/compendium/pdfs/bryan.pdf
I found it on this site which has numerous eyewitness accounts, several of people who were on the Mississippi at the time. I haven’t had time to read them all. https://www.memphis.edu/ceri/compendium/mostwanted.phpre
You must have found this source at the same time as me, I was just about to post the same links!

Regarding @Mabzynn's post, I found the original source of that article on the same website, with this interesting script in the beginning.

Capture.PNG

Being the skeptical type I am, I question why they were so focused on presenting the story to the future historian and not their current readers. It is almost as if this story was planted to establish a narrative to throw one off the trail of the much bigger implications to this earthquake. For one, the location of "native American" cities in all of these areas. All of these stories are so quick to mention how there was absolutely no one out there, but do we really know that for sure?

newmad3_mmi_dec.jpg

Far field reports are compiled from scanning surviving 1811-1812 newspapers for reports bout the New Madrid earthquakes and associated effects. The information consists of the report, a synopsis of the report, and a brief commentary on the value of the report and its relationship to other accounts. This section is updated periodically as new information is found. Currently newspapers south and west of the State of New York have been searched. From these reports a map has been generated to depict the locations of the felt reports. This map is a representation of the location of those felt reports and the Mercalli scale value that was noted at those locations. This map is provisional and is subject to change as more data is found.