Will the real Pontius Pilate please stand up, and show us your toga?

Below is an example of how our narrative compliant movies form erroneous perceptions and false understanding of our past. In this case we are talking about Pontius Pilate, what he looked like and what clothes he wore.

passionofthechrist-pilate.jpg

This is not a debate of whether he existed or not. Encyclopedia Britannica clearly tells us that he did:
  • Pontius Pilate, Latin in full Marcus Pontius Pilatus, (died after 36 CE), Roman prefect (governor) of Judaea (26–36 CE) under the emperor Tiberius who presided at the trial of Jesus and gave the order for his crucifixion.
  • Pontius Pilate | Biography, Facts, & Death
  • KD: As you can see, it does not say allegedly, or possibly so we have to accept that Mr. Pilate did exist, right?
When you search for Pontius Pilate in Google, you immediately end up with the below image to represent the notorious gentleman. The following bust possesses all "ancient Roman" characteristics we are used to, and generally expect to see. Yet:
  • I miserably failed to figure out where this bust of Pontius Pilate had come from.
  • I can't even figure out where it is located.
  • I found nothing on this bust.
I probably did not search good enough, but I gave it an honest try. So, I'm asking for your help:
  • Where and when was the below bust of Pontius Pilate discovered?
  • How was this bust identified to be representative of Pontius Pilate?
Pontius Pilate
Pontius-Pilate.jpg

Pontius Pilate, known for adjudicating on the trial and crucifixion of Jesus, was the fifth prefect of the Roman province of Judaea, serving under Emperor Tiberius from AD 26/27 to 36/37.
  • This can be confirmed from a block of limestone, the Pilate Stone, was found in 1961 at the Roman theatre at Caesarea Maritima, the capital of the province of Iudaea.
  • It is likely that Pontius Pilate made his base at Caesarea Maritima - the site where the stone was discovered, since that city had replaced Jerusalem as the administrative capital and military headquarters of the province in AD 6, Pilate probably traveled to Jerusalem, the central city of the province's Jewish population, only when necessary.
  • History says little about Pilate before he served as the Roman prefect of Judea between 26 and 36 A.D. It is thought he was born into an equestrian family in Italy, but some legends claim Scotland was the land of his birth.
  • There are ruins of a Roman house in the small village of Bisenti, a region of Central Italy, which is alleged to be the birthplace of Pontius Pilate.
  • Pilate was recalled to Rome in early 37 CE, charged with misgoverning, but Emperor Tiberius died before a trial. Pilate then disappears from the historical record.
Bronze Statue of Pilate
While trying to figure out the above bust origins, I ran into this little piece of information published on August 13, 1983 by The Lethbridge Herald Newspaper.
pontius_pilate-explosion.jpg

Needless to say, but I also failed to find a photograph of this destroyed bronze statue. I simply wanted to know who made it and when. France sure does like to burn, and blow up their historical landmarks.

Pontius Pilate
As far as I understand, our Pontius Pilate acquired his known traditional distinctive "ancient Roman" appearance some time in the 19th century. Well, may be late 18th. This is when depictions like the ones below started to come out.

Pre -"Ancient" Pontius Pilate
  • Pontius Pilate, Roman politician, prefect of Judea 26 - 36 AD, half-length, woodcut by Michael Wolgemut or Wilhelm Pleydenwurff to the chronicle of Hartmann Schedel, Nuremberg, 1493​
pontius_Nuremberg.jpg
Jesus before Pontius Pilate.jpg
  • 1491: Christ before Pilate. Creator: Anonymous, possibly Wilhelm Pleydenwurff
christ_pilate.jpg
  • Cristoforo de Predis (1440-1486). Italian miniaturist. Miniature depicting Pilate Questions Jesus. In Stories of Saint Joachim, Saint Anne, Virgin Mary, Jesus, the Baptist and the End of the World, 1476, written by Galeazzo Maria Sforza (1444-1476). Royal Library. Turin, Italy.
Pilate Questions Jesus.jpg
Albrecht_Dürer_-_Christ_before_Pilate.jpg
Christ on Trial by Pilate. Greece, 16th C. Mt. Athos. Dionysiou Monastery..jpg
pilate_2.jpg
  • Christ before Pilate (The Liesborn Altarpiece), c. 1520. Artist: Baegert, Jan (ca 1465-ca 1535)
pilate_3.jpg
  • Christ before Pilate (Vlad III as Pontius Pilate), ca 1463-1464. Artist: Master of Velenje Panels (active 1450-1465)
Vlad III as Pontius Pilate.jpg
  • Christ before Pilate. The Wings of the Wurzach Altar, 1437. Artist: Multscher, Hans (c. 1400-1467)
Christ before Pilate.jpg
  • Jollain Passion Jesus Pontius Pilate Engraving Paris 17th Century
Jollain Passion Jesus Pontius Pilate Engraving Paris 17th Century.jpg

KD: Once again, it appears that fake "antiquity" is being forced into the World History narrative. It looks like our Pontius Pilate (if he ever existed) was considered to be some sort of a medieval historical figure. This, in turn, pushes all the accompanying events into the time frame which shatters the official historical version.

What's you opinion on this? When did Pontius Pilate put his toga on for the first time?

Since hundreds and hundreds of sources tell us the historical timeline - that we were taught in school and in university - is a fraud, and since hundreds and hundreds of historic documents and thousands of other sources provide us with a completely different timeline - for our human history and for our Earth's timeline, reviewing this artistic evidence of Pontius Pilate, I feel compelled to suspect these works of art are forgeries, intentionally created to confuse and mislead.

Could you please provide examples of the sources you are talking about?
I know Pontius Pilate didn't live thousands of years ago because hundreds and hundreds of independent historic documents, written in over a dozen languages from all across our Earth, provide us with the true timeline for our human history - this evidence told me that Vesuvius didn't destroy Pompeii and Herculaneum nearly 2,000 years ago - I knew that horror was in the 1600's - I'd known this for several years when I saw the video uploaded by Conspiracy-R-Us - which he uploaded nearly two years ago ( linked below ) - he shows several independent OLD sources that report Vesuvius decimated Pompeii and Herculaneum in 1631 ... he mentioned you and your work in that video.

Since Pliny the Elder reportedly died in the eruption of Vesuvius ( in 1631 ) and since Pliny the Elder was a contemporary of Nero and other "ancient" historical figures, this new evidence (for me) corroborated the timeline for the "ancient civilizations" which is documented in hundreds of historic records, written in over a dozen languages from all across our Earth.

I have the entire timeline for our human history and for our Earth's continents, oceans, mountains, expansion, etc. - because it's all documented in old records - I emailed you about this last week after I looked at your site.

Since "historians" claim that two festivals were being celebrated in Pompeii on the day Vesuvius erupted and since one of those festivals was celebrating Augustus being honored as a "god" after his death, we know that Augustus lived and died in the early 1600's - other sources had already proven that his uncle, Julius Caesar lived in the 1400's and 1500's - not thousands of years ago - as we were told ... Since "historians" tell us that Jesus was born during the reign of Augustus and that Jesus died during the reign of Tiberius, this gives us a timeline for when Jesus lived - which tells us when Pontius Pilate lived - this is a rare and recent find for me because I have felt, for decades, that the true timeline for the life of Jesus has been hidden from us - so when I see all this old artwork of Pontius Pilate, I am forced to conclude it's forgeries - or shall we imagine the hundreds and hundreds of independent sources are forgeries - that's the choice I am faced to make - so I conclude that the artwork depicting Pontius Pilate are either forgeries or they've been given fake dates.

My first Chemistry class was at age 14 - as an undergrad, I knew the Chemistry taught in universities was a farce - I uploaded a video on my youtube channel exposing that fraud - years ago. As an undergrad, I also knew the geological timeline of millions and billions of years was disinfo - after graduating with my bachelor's, I pursued the truth of the sciences - chemistry, physics, quantum physics, geology, astronomy, etc., and gradually realized that all the sciences that are taught to the public are intentional disinfo.

In 2003, while working on a project, in the face of the evidence, I knew the historical timeline of thousands and thousands of years was also a lie ... I continued with my decades of research. In 2011, I realized all this deception was intentional. In 2014, I saw - for the first time - the timeline for our Earth's continents documented in historic records - this includes the timeline for the continents of Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, North America, Australia and the timeline for the landmass known as Antarctica - all of this is documented in historic records - more on this later if you're interested.

Since our ancestors tell us the continents are all shockingly young, I knew the "ancient civilizations" didn't exist thousands of years ago - so I began digging up the evidence on this and eventually found the entire timeline for our human history and the timeline for our Earth's continents, oceans, mountains, cataclysms, Earth's expansion, etc. - it's all documented - why believe the liars when our ancestors have written it all down for us.

Why don't "geologists" and "historians" realize the scam? Because they're not very bright - their IQ's are uploaded - online by Psychologists who tell us that with very few exceptions, the IQ of geologists is 85 to 115 which is, at best, the intellectual equivalent of the smart kids in fifth and sixth grades - since the general public also has the mind of a child, very few realize the deception which is in our face every day of our lives.

I'll give you an example - but forgive me here because I know very little about what's on your website - I can see that you know the historical timeline is a fraud but aside from that, I don't know what all you are aware of:

Sept Oct Nov Dec

Since we know that as the last four months of our calendar, and since we were taught that oct represents eight as in octopus and octagon while dec represents ten as in decade and decathlon, we have a problem ... Since the Latin and Romance languages tell us that Sept Oct Nov Dec represent 7 8 9 10 while on our calendar it represents 9 10 11 12, the problem becomes increasingly alarming.

A bit of research tells us when those two months were added to the calendar which knocked those last four months out of their original linguistic position - since my previous research had already revealed WHY those months were added to our calendar and since years of more research revealed when six other months were added to our calendar, since these facts corroborate the timeline provided to us in the old records, to see the truth beyond the veil of deception is mind-blowing. liberating, and uplifting ...

Entrance in Jerusalem; circa 1500; painting; Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon (Lyon, France)

huh ... a donkey. Pisces is a water sign in the mazzaroth as is the house of Cancer (and Scorpio)

the symbol for Cancer was two donkeys before it was changed to a crab

Among the stars of Cancer is a small grouping appearing on the back of the Crab’s shell which includes the Aselli, or Asses, along with Praesaepe (M44) the Beehive or Manger. Popularly this configuration was known as the “Manger”, or “Crib” in which Christ was born (it has been suggested that this is because Cancer was the “Gate of Man”). They were the Greek Onoi, or Asses, of the second-century Greek astronomer Ptolemy and the Greeks; the Aselli, or Asini (Asellus is the singular), of the Latins, and now popularly known as The Donkeys. Other names were “A Resting Place”, “Ending of a stop”, “The Aselline Starlets”.

from p.111 of Star Names, Richard Hinckley Allen, 1889.

The Arabians similarly knew them as Al Himarain, the Two Asses. Bailey, in his Mystic of 1858, calls them the AsellineStarletss

source

perhaps if religion was returned to the heavens that we see and a scientsy periodic tablecloth is removed from the alchemical table that we don't ...

KD: Once again, it appears that fake "antiquity" is being forced into the World History narrative. It looks like our Pontius Pilate (if he ever existed) was considered to be some sort of a medieval historical figure. This, in turn, pushes all the accompanying events into the time frame which shatters the official historical version.
from a link similar to one in my earlier post on this thread:
Caesius likened it to the BreastplateofRighteousness in Ephesians vi, 14; while Praesaepe and the Aselli (asses – gamma, Asellus Borealis, and delta, Asellus Australis) were the Manger of the infant Jesus, with the Ass and Ox presumed to be standing by. Julius Schiller said that the whole represented SaintJohn the Evangelist.
what is pilate famous for in the current narrative? one of them is served on a silver, moon plate, no less

interesting - 30 pieces of silver, element of the moon sign (gold is sun) for ... 30 degrees of 360 degrees in a belt, circle of the ecliptic, so one of twelve houses in the zodiac??
Found these
Charlemagne, perhaps:
builder = mason
magne = false magnate, charles sans

freemason guilds and lodges (I heard there is no such thing as a free lunch?) came from Egypt. just where did one go for 12?? years to learn

Last edited:
Back